The Black Railgun(2 Spots Open)

Should Advanced Frame Versions be implemented...?

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • In my Opinion...(Please post in OOC)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rax your Character and mine are gonna have a rivalry aren't they?

Seems like it Dakota, seems like it.

Honestly thinking of changing my dude, Mecha and all, since the new one would fit a much needed gap and I've only posed once. Would that be ok @Aldriem ?

@Zerg, Accepted.
@Merry Berry, Accepted.
@Crono, yeah sure. But make sure you keep the faction.

Yeah, flashbacks will help character development and give others better insight into your story.

I am a bit bogged down as of this moment but I'll try posting on the 6th to take our story ahead. Until then, I'd prefer if you guys talked more or focused on the flashbacks as opposed to the battling. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
image.jpg
Ryder Bio=
Name: Scaldern Nexus
Nickname: Scald
Appearance: See that guy, in the corner? Yea that's him. Hight is 7'4". Long, spindly figure and a sharp toothed smile that gleams though the shadows of his hood
Talents and Abilities:
- Swift on his feet
- Insanly clever
- Stealthy
Faction: Inner Quadrant
Weapons: Interchangable robotic arms.
Personality: Quick witted, observant, and wicked. Scald is quite capable of finding someone's 'soft spot', pysical or mental, then using it agenst them without actually knowing them personally.
Bio:
Formerly a infamous assassin, Skaldern was used frequently by Erik before his rise to power to remove some of his more threating enemies. Of couse: a assassin was no longer needed when you lived in a gigantic super weapon. Therefor, not wanting to lose a useful asset like Skald, Lord Erik employed him into the Inner Quadrants, to which, when he saw the paycheck, he happly excepted.

No one knows how Scald lost both of his arms but they have been replaced by two, Swiss Army knifelike robotic limbs. His hands can switch at a moment's notice to various different weapons including but not limited to: talonlike claws, curved sickle blades, and pistols.

Mecha Bio=
Name: Reverge
Frame: Armanoid
Size: Type III
Cockpit Type: AutoControl
Appearance: See that Giana robot in the middle? Yea that's it.
Weaponry: Massive sword and explosive energy ball cannon (2E.B.C. for short)
Other Offensive/Defensive/Misc. Modifications:
- Screaming Shield: not really a shield at all, but a powerful E.M.P. launcher that will deactivate ALL electronic objects within its radius, including Skald's, so he only uses it in extremely desperate situations.
- Smoke stacks: Reverge doesn't actually need such a massive exhaust pipe but Skald added it for another reason: when the Mecha is simply walking the smoke will rise into the air, but if it is using additional energy the smoke will pool up below it. If the Mecha is in a close range fight the smoke will, eventually, form a massive cloud around the two opponents, cutting off support from other Mecha's.
- Hidden Razors: Not much explanation needed here. Made of titanium, some have arms holding them, some launch out spinning

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryder Name: Aurura Delenoa
Nickname/Alias: 'Valkyrie'
Appearance:
BaundDoc-GrayFrame.jpg

Talents and Abilities:
Martial Arts-Specializing in Defense.
Scorched Earth Training-Trained in Total Annihilation of an Area.
CQB Talent Specialization
Mechanical- Able to repair things.
Faction: Inner Quadrant
Weaponry: Carriers a Hand Cannon in a holster on her side.
Personality: (If possible I would like to Roleplay)
Bio: Alot of her past is left to the wind as she never truely let anyone into what had happened to her as a kid and as a teenage. What is known is what had led her to piloting the Suit that she currently hold. It is told that she was bonded to it when she was twenty when she found it buried deep within the ground during a routine patrol. From that day forward it was if the two were one. Once linked with the Mecha she seemed to take on a darker personality driven by a more instinctual purpose but at the same time heightening her senses. (The rest I will develope over the next bit.)

Mecha's Name: DarkSide
Mecha Frame: Heavy-Ravager
Size: Mk III
Cockpit Type: NervePad
Appearance:
jura_mech_battle_suit_by_ryonok-d6vss5b.jpg

Weaponry:
The Claws themselves are its main weapons.
In hull built Rocket Battery.
Two 120MM Cannons built into Hands.
Plasma Thrower- Placed in jaw of Mecha to allow for use in close combat.

Other Offensive/Defensive/Misc. Modifications:
Twin Reactors/Engines- Allows for faster Maneuverability for its size.
Urithium Armor- Armor plating reinforced due to having no shield allowing for a unknown amount of damage protection.
Plasma Claws- When activated the Main Claws bring forth a Plasma field for increased damage.

Mecha's Capabilities:
Siren built into it to be used in combat to let out a bellowing roar.

Mind Linked with Aurora to allow for communication between the two.

Ability to move on all fours like a creature to move at high speeds. Most Dangerous on two legs.

Heavy Ravager that combines both speed and armor allowing for maneuverability and close combat prowess. Downside to the Heavy Ravager setup it does not have an active shield dampener or generator and instead trades it for heavier armor and another reactor to power the movement of the Suit.

I apologize for the delay of my CS I finally came to a conclusion on what I wanted. I will be adding to the BIO or leave it an Enigma for characters to find out.

Last edited:
Oi people i'm sick so my posts are going to slow down until I don't feel like i'm dying.

Believe it or not, Scald is meant to be a comedic character. This will be explained as soon as I'm accepted.

Whoa, had the thread watched but it didn't alert me to new replies...

That appears to be happing a lot, must be the update.

Sorry guys. I'll certainly get a post up tonight, if not tomorrow.

Back to the flashback thing how do we want to structure it, I was thinking italics but I use italics to indicate personal thought so I assume we would make the whole text we type as italics when we are in a flashback.

I was stuck in a place without wifi for a while. I'm back, and will have a post up soon.

So I made my post, and this is basically the transition it took.

Pretty cool, right? Well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here we have the first character casualty; a man getting knocked out while trying to escape a drunk flirty girl.

Heh, what can I say? He turns to jelly!

Status
Not open for further replies.