The Black Railgun(2 Spots Open)

Should Advanced Frame Versions be implemented...?

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • In my Opinion...(Please post in OOC)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be getting a post up after Aldriem does, just didn't want folks thinking I off and died!

Not to sound rude, or out of place... but, I hope things pick up soon. We can't wait around...

The problem is that Aldriem has to post for RYDE to keep going the way were writing and the same for the Inner Quadrant.

The problem is that Aldriem has to post for RYDE to keep going the way were writing and the same for the Inner Quadrant.
It's a shame, but we must wait...

Finally...!!!

Semester is over and I can post.

Posted. Sorry for the long wait guys.

Yaaay!~ *Tackles Aldriem*

Let's roll!

Still need one more Inner Quadrant?

Awesome! I'll get my CS ready soon. ^-^

~already had plans to be a ravager~ ;-;

anime-boy-with-dark-brown-hair-and-green-eyes-background-1.jpg

Ryder Name: Sil
Nickname/Alias: Silo
Appearance: ~See Picture Above~
Talents and Abilities: Sil is masterfully proficient with a sword, and his accuracy is top-notch. He's also not too shabby at hand to hand combat.
Faction: Inner Quadrant
Weaponry: The sole weapon that Sil carries is a reinforced katana that he always carries with him. He also carries flash bangs, if escape is necessary.
Personality: Sil is a very quiet person, but he can be quite friendly to those he's warmed up to. He's a good natured person, and the only reason he's working for Lord Erik is because of his naivety and loyalty to the professor that raised him. He has a heavy belief that Ryder and Mecha should act as one, particularly in battle. Such is why he prefers the NervePad system. Another important thing to note is that he refrains from killing, preferring to instead disable his enemies and leave the rest to his teammates. While very immersed in the world of mechas, he still harbors an almost obsessive fascination with the world before these machines.
Bio: Sil grew up homeless for most of his life until one of Lord Erik's top professors took him in at the age of 12. Growing up, he was always reading books and watching television shows. He was basically a knowledge sponge. At 18 years old, he discovered a mecha in an abandoned warehouse as he was exploring the world he lived in, a Type II Ravager. Together, he and his adoptive father restored it to its former glory, though with a few special modifications. Sil decided to name the mecha SILO (SILent One), after the nickname the professor gave him. After years of training, Sil honed his abilities in piloting SILO to the point that he and his mecha acted in complete unison. All of the readings he had done had paid off for him. Seeing how talented he was, the professor referred Sil to Lord Erik, and he joined the Inner Quadrant shortly afterwards. The professor has since passed, but his impact on Sil's life remains for all to see.

Mecha's Name: SILO (SILent One)
Mecha Frame: Ravager
Size: Type II - 50 Feet
Cockpit Type: NervePad
Appearance: ~See Picture Below~
Weaponry: Specialized EMP blade and two rail guns (one on each arm).
Modifications: SILO wields a specialized EMP blade and dual rail guns. It is also equipped with a 360° shield and multiple thrusters (one on each of the joints and under the feet).
Mecha's Capabilities: The specialized EMP blade is used to close combat, and can temporarily disable enemy systems when swung (range of 3 feet and effect duration of 10 seconds). It can be fatal if a direct hit is made. The dual rail guns fire in short, controlled bursts (sacrificing power for accuracy) and are fired at close range. They can be fired continuously for 5 minutes before overheating. The shield protects SILO from most attacks and lasts continuously for 5 minutes with a 10 minute cool down period. The downside is that SILO is unable to attack while the shield is activated. The multiple thrusters give SILO a 360° range of movement, combined with maximum speed and maneuverability. They aren't continuous though. They send SILO in the intended direction using short bursts, each sending it 50 feet in any direction. The thrusters can provide 30 bursts before normal speed is forced, with a cool down time of 30 minutes. Even without the thrusters, optimal maneuvarability is still given for normal speed. Overall, SILO is made more for disabling the enemy rather than eliminating it.

mecha2.jpg

Well I hope I wrote my encounter well enough to survive.

I'll be working on my post ASAP, either tonight or tomorrow.

View attachment 50995

Ryder Name: Sil
Nickname/Alias: Silo
Appearance: ~See Picture Above~
Talents and Abilities: Sil is masterfully proficient with a sword, and his accuracy is top-notch. He's also not too shabby at hand to hand combat.
Faction: Inner Quadrant
Weaponry: The sole weapon that Sil carries is a reinforced katana that he always carries with him. He also carries flash bangs, if escape is necessary.
Personality: Sil is a very quiet person, but he can be quite friendly to those he's warmed up to. He's a good natured person, and the only reason he's working for Lord Erik is because of his naivety and loyalty to the professor that raised him. He has a heavy belief that Ryder and Mecha should act as one, particularly in battle. Such is why he prefers the NervePad system. Another important thing to note is that he refrains from killing, preferring to instead disable his enemies and leave the rest to his teammates. While very immersed in the world of mechas, he still harbors an almost obsessive fascination with the world before these machines.
Bio: Sil grew up homeless for most of his life until one of Lord Erik's top professors took him in at the age of 12. Growing up, he was always reading books and watching television shows. He was basically a knowledge sponge. At 18 years old, he discovered a mecha in an abandoned warehouse as he was exploring the world he lived in, a Type II Ravager. Together, he and his adoptive father restored it to its former glory, though with a few special modifications. Sil decided to name the mecha SILO (SILent One), after the nickname the professor gave him. After years of training, Sil honed his abilities in piloting SILO to the point that he and his mecha acted in complete unison. All of the readings he had done had paid off for him. Seeing how talented he was, the professor referred Sil to Lord Erik, and he joined the Inner Quadrant shortly afterwards. The professor has since passed, but his impact on Sil's life remains for all to see.

Mecha's Name: SILO (SILent One)
Mecha Frame: Ravager
Size: Type II - 50 Feet
Cockpit Type: NervePad
Appearance: ~See Picture Below~
Weaponry: Specialized EMP blade and two rail guns (one on each arm).
Modifications: SILO wields a specialized EMP blade and dual rail guns. It is also equipped with a 360° shield and multiple thrusters (one on each of the joints and under the feet).
Mecha's Capabilities: The specialized EMP blade is used to close combat, and can temporarily disable enemy systems when swung (range of 3 feet and effect duration of 10 seconds). It can be fatal if a direct hit is made. The dual rail guns fire in short, controlled bursts (sacrificing power for accuracy) and are fired at close range. They can be fired continuously for 5 minutes before overheating. The shield protects SILO from most attacks and lasts continuously for 5 minutes with a 10 minute cool down period. The downside is that SILO is unable to attack while the shield is activated. The multiple thrusters give SILO a 360° range of movement, combined with maximum speed and maneuverability. They aren't continuous though. They send SILO in the intended direction using short bursts, each sending it 50 feet in any direction. The thrusters can provide 30 bursts before normal speed is forced, with a cool down time of 30 minutes. Even without the thrusters, optimal maneuvarability is still given for normal speed. Overall, SILO is made more for disabling the enemy rather than eliminating it.

View attachment 50994
You let me down...
Just kidding bud! At least you gave us another thing we needed: a purely good natured dude.

Not everyone under Lord Erik can be the stereotypical "bad guy".~

Just to let you know, I am deliberately keeping inter-faction conflicts to a minimum right now so as to avoid mindless battling when we can further the plot. :)

Also, gonna review the bio shortly. Please post your IC Posts soon so we can move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.