The Black Railgun(2 Spots Open)

Should Advanced Frame Versions be implemented...?

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • In my Opinion...(Please post in OOC)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll wait for you to give the word.~

Am I approved?

This one just get filled up, or is there still room for me to join? Been kinda interested in this one, and finally got time to do something

@Chryse Zvezda Accepted. Classic bio. Welcome to the Inner Quadrant.

@Verin Well, seeing as we have come to something of a standstill, I guess I'll allow a few more applications.

The details of the mission seem a little unclear to me... What exactly is it the Inner Quadrant's supposed to do, in or out of their mechs? Is the purpose to take down Maxwell Hedge? If so, are all members needed for that, or are some supposed to go down in the quarry while the rest are fighting?

I think the question over whether mechs should even be implemented is kind of moot. Fighting a party that may have mechs without bringing in your own is like walking in with your pants down. I'm more than ready to go when boss gives the word.

It might be best for some to go without while the others lead the air assault. If 4 go and 2 move along the ground, it should supply an ample distraction, while still allowing them the defense they need to hold off the enemy.

Nvermind, you already got the 6 for each side that you had been waiting on. I won't try to cram myself in somewhere where I'm going to mess with stuff :P

*Slowli peeks in*
I see this is kinda old.......but is it still alive and Open?

Status
Not open for further replies.