The Black Railgun(2 Spots Open)

Should Advanced Frame Versions be implemented...?

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • In my Opinion...(Please post in OOC)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it has been mentioned before, but... is there a certain post order?

Nope. I'll be posting whenever I see the need for plot progression. You guys can post alternately or at your own pleasure. Only, double posting is not allowed.

Also, please try to post at regular intervals.

Nope. I'll be posting whenever I see the need for plot progression. You guys can post alternately or at your own pleasure. Only, double posting is not allowed.

Also, please try to post at regular intervals.
I can post very regularly, but I didn't want to seem like I'm posting too much. (and we need more players in the inner quadrant besides me and Lady.)

Of course, I'm very eager to get going!

Ooh, I'd like to join the Inner Quadrant! Not that I have much choice, ha ha...

@Evangelion I'll be sure to make a character yours can talk (somewhat) normally with XD

Ooh, I'd like to join the Inner Quadrant! Not that I have much choice, ha ha...

@Evangelion I'll be sure to make a character yours can talk (somewhat) normally with XD
Yaaay!~

The same with me aswell. I wont be able to get a CS up untill later tonight for me. I have been browsing for a good appearance for my mech in preparation.

• Ryder Name:
    Nickname/Alias:
    Appearance:
    (Suits are not compulsory)[Attach Pictures(if any) at the top please]
    Talents and Abilities:
    Faction:
    Inner Quadrant
    Weaponry:
    Personality:
    Bio:

• Master_of_Blazing_Citadel.png
    Mecha's Name: It hasn't been given a proper name as it is just a prototype, but it is referred to in documents as RA (From the Egyptian god of the sun, and an acronym for Radio Active). Nicknamed Aphrodite.
    Mecha Frame:
    The official classification is Ravager, though it lacks the weaponry typically associated with the class.
    Size:
    Type I
    Cockpit Type:
    NervePad
    Mecha's Capabilities:
    This Tyrant was born from the idea of harnessing the power of thermonuclear fusion. The eight glowing spots, three on each "arm" and one on each "foot", are in fact primitive, albeit functioning, fusion reactors, which is an astonishing scientific breakthrough. The pointed bulbs protruding from the ones on the arms are conduits to channel the energy and heat produced. Currently, it has the following properties and uses:
    + Thermonuclear Beam: Fires a concentrated beam of thermonuclear energy through any of the conduits. The beam reaches unrivaled temperatures, and melts through armament rather than forcing its way through.
    + Thermonuclear Grenade: Fires one of the conduits carrying energy, exploding upon impact. Akin to a very small version of a Hydrogen bomb.
    + Thermonuclear Explosion: Similar to the grenade version, but rather than firing one of the conduits, it releases the energy immediately. Used for close combat.
    + Plasma Shield: Generates a shield of plasma like an orb around the Tyrant. Great defensive mechanism, but requires the mecha to stay still in order for the plasma to form correctly.
    + Rocket Levitation: The mecha never touches the ground, instead it hovers above it using the constant fusion of the reactors in its legs. This also allows it to move very fast, but it cannot propel it upwards like a rocket.

As previosuly mentioned, this Tyrant is a prototype, and extremely volatile. Due to it being highly radioactive, it has to be kept submerged in water inside a thick arganium casket when not in combat. The constant thermonuclear reactions taking place inside it are very hard to control, and it is extremely prone to overheating. In case of overheating, the Tyrant has to be evacuated off the battle field, or the reactions will run amok and it will explode. It can be used a maximum of one hour in active combat, but due to its high velocity it is useful for scouting.

Okay, so, the reason I'm only posting the mecha part is because I had an idea that I thought was really cool, but the more I thought about it, the more it felt like it was way too OP. I tried to tone it down, but still, the core idea behind it might bee too big of an issue. I wanted your opinion on it, before I scrapped it and started over.

Also, I combined the three last categories into one, because I felt like it was somewhat easier to explain that way...

@Aldriem I have lowered the amount of weapons to seven, if you don't count the standard hand on the Bottom Right arm. Please tell me if there is anything else I need to edit.

I apologize. Its getting abit later for me. I will has my CS up when I wake up tomorrow. I apologize for the Delay.

Hopefully the inner quadrant will gather and debrief soon... I'm stuck in limbo.

@Evangelion 01 I'm working on my CS! I decided to redo my Tyrant, because I wasn't pleased with the last one I came up with... >_>

Hopefully @Aldriem will be around to *crosses fingers* approve it when I'm done.

@Evangelion 01 I'm working on my CS! I decided to redo my Tyrant, because I wasn't pleased with the last one I came up with... >_>

Hopefully @Aldriem will be around to *crosses fingers* approve it when I'm done.

If you are low on ideas, I can help! (I based mine entirely around an image...)

@Evangelion 01
Don't tell anyone, but... I'm doing the exact same XD

Then maybe I can help image hunt! want something smooth? Tank like? Eva like? gundam like? I'll help!

• 2010-06-02-285708_zpsea1bc391.jpeg
    Ryder Name: Rochelle Cobbler

Nickname/Alias: Nickname: Roxy. Alias: Queen of Spades

Appearance: 5'8'', though she generally wears high heels which makes her even taller. Full, curvaceous figure. Long blonde hair, blue eyes.

Talents and abilities:
    + Seductive
    + Persuasive
    + Sly
    + A master at holding her liquor

Faction: Inner Quadrant

Weaponry: Rochelle isn't skilled at using any weapon other than her Tyrant, but she usually carries around a stun gun, some pepper spray, and a regular gun.

Personality: Rochelle is the flippant and carefree type, who doesn't give two shits about someone else's opinion. She loves the luxury in life, and would much rather go on expensive vacations all the time rather than work, but she does enjoy spending time with Victoria. She's a drunkard with a preference for heavy liquor, spirits, and coktails, and will often "indulge herself" even when on duty. She is very sensitive about her age, and will lay the smackdown on anyone who dares question her when she lies about it. Thankfully, due to seemingly god-given genes and a little help from modern science, she is able to maintain a youthful appearance, so she doesn't get called out very often.

Bio: Rochelle was born into poverty before anyone even suspected the rise of Erik Knight's regime. As an infant she was sold to a brothel where she was forced into hard labor from a very young age. Because she was "an early bloomer", the brothel put her in business very early as well, and she was popular both among men who preferred the taboo of a child, and those who preferred the a bit older variant. She then continued spending her time growing in and out of adolescence being forced into selling her body, until the brothel was shut down by Lord Erik's ever expanding influence. Put into military service as a nurse, she was by a fateful coincidence required to pilot a Tyrant, albeit just to transport it a minor distance. Higher-ups were surprised at how fast she had learned the controls, and so she quickly climbed the ranks until she was finally included in Lord Erik's Inner Quadrant.

Rochelle detests those who think the world would miraculously turn into some perfect utopia simply by overthrowing the regime. She despises them for protecting the "common man", who had done nothing but abuse her. At least with Lord Erik's rule there was order, for those who didn't oppose him for some selfish, conceited ideal.

• Master_of_the_Ironclad_Turret.png

Mecha's Name: The official name is "F-450 Minotaurus", but it has numerous nicknames, including "Minotaur", "The Trojan Horse", "Airnclad Conquest", "Pyrrós" (Hebrew for "fiery red", the color used to describe the apocalypse horseman of war's horse), or as it is lovingly called by Rochelle, "Victoria".

Mecha Frame: Armanoid

Size: Type III

Cockpit Type: NervePad

Weaponry:
    + Dual Great Swords: The Minotaurus's signature weapons, curved blades of superheated Arganium, using both brute force and extreme temperature to slice easily through metal. The pointy tips can be used as hooks to tear into other Tyrant's, and rip them apart.
    + "Magma Cannon": Opens its mouth and releases a highly pressurized jet of the flames inside its body. While it is called "Magma Cannon", the temperature of the jet far exceeds that of magma. A lesser version of this can be used by the exhaust pipes on its tail.
    + Cluster Launcher: Opens the mouth of its lower abdomen, dubbed by some "the crotch", and launches a cluster bomb.
    + Pump Punch: Stands on its hind- or forelegs and effectively pumps the other two extremities into the opponent with a motion similar to massive recoil.

Other Offensive/Defensive/Misc. Modifications:
    + "Cataclysm Mode": During Cataclysm Mode, the yellowish streaks all across Minotaurus's body caused by its highly elevated temperature change to white, as caused by a significant increase to the already unfathomable body heat. It makes the Tyrant a lot more powerful, such as by boosting the Magma Cannon, but more importantly, it makes it remarkably faster. Though it will never reach speeds even close to rivaling Ravager's, it would undoubtedly be classified as one of the fastest, unless the fastest of all Armanoid's while in Cataclysm Mode. It comes with the downside of a drop in defensive capabilities, and due to the exhaust pipes being unable to regulate such high temperature, it will just continue to increase until it has melted away or exploded, unless it is cooled down before then. Long before that happens, though, the Ryder inside will have burned up, leaving it uncontrolled and standing still on the battle field.
    + "Cool-Down Mode": During Cool-Down Mode, the streaks across the Minotaurus's body change to icy blue, signaling a significant drop in temperature. It's the main way for the Tyrant to cool down after having used Cataclysm Mode, other than being doused in cooling gel; which is of course unavailable in the midst of combat. It comes with an increase in defense, but due to the fuel powering it being unable to ignite, it is unable to move, and cannot be restarted for a minimum of four hours.

Mecha's Capabilities: This Tyrant is signified by the very special fuel used to power it, which makes it incredibly hot, and gives it the well known streaks of annealed metal. When shut off, the body is coal black. In order for it to not overheat, it has several exhaust pipes along its tail, spewing smoke or fire at all times to regulate the temperature and to release the pressure that would otherwise build up inside it.

The temperature is useful for various reasons. For example, superheated weapons add another element to already powerful attacks, allowing it to literally slice through certain metals like soft butter. It also makes the Tyrant largely immune to heat-based attacks, and gives it added protection against explosion. It is slightly weaker against impact-based weapons such as swords or clubs than most Armanoid's , but thankfully, it is excellent at close range combat.

Status
Not open for further replies.