The Black Railgun(2 Spots Open)

Should Advanced Frame Versions be implemented...?

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • In my Opinion...(Please post in OOC)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also the whole music thing you all are fine with that right, if not tell me.

Doesn't bother me OOC, IC though, Ronin might make some comments.

Ya i'm just asking for peoples opinion I would expect the characters to make comments in the RP itself.

Ryder Name: Steven Carter
Nickname/Alias: "The Veteran"
Appearance: His eyes are black in color. Short black hair that is starting to grey. He is 6'7" and 302 lbs. He is extremely muscular and covered in scars. He has two scars that are more noticeable than the others. One goes from about his right eyebrow to the left side of his upper lip, crossing over his nose. The other is a 2 inch in diameter circle with a five point star in it on his left shoulder. He tends to wear grey sleeveless shirts and grey cargo pants.

Talents and Abilities:
  • Martial Arts
  • Above Average Reflexes
  • Combat Experience
  • Torture
Faction: Inner Quadrant

Weaponry: N/A

Personality: Steven has no problem killing anyone. He will doing anything to get a job done. Steven doesn't care if something is right or wrong. He tends to never talk. He will not hesitate to kill a "comrade" if they get in his way. When Steven receives orders, he will complete them no matter what the orders are. Steven has an air to him that makes most people get out of his way, and if they don't he will shove them out of his way. Those that don't get out of his way, most of the time are frozen in place out of fear. Because of being in the military for twenty-three years, to many people he seems arrogant.

Bio: Steven is from an average family. He was born in the year 2096. When Steven was twelve, his father took a knife and cut the scar that is on Steven's left shoulder. The mark is the symbol of Steven's family, cutting that mark into their children is a tradition of his family. At least one from every generation of his family has been in a military since 1740. Steven joined the military two days after his eighteenth birthday. When he was twenty years old, Steven joined Erik Knight's army. Which he quickly rose up in the ranks, even though he rarely ever talk. Even when he was leading troops, he just about never talked. Eventually, Steven became a Ryder, which he liked. Then he became one of Lord Erik's Inner Quadrants, he has been one ever since. Steven hasn't and will not upgrade his cockpit to an AutoControl or a Nervepad, since he prefers old technology and in his opinion newer technology seems to failure more than it succeeds. Steven has completed every mission he has been given with success.

Mecha's Name: A-002
Mecha Frame: Armanoid
Size: Type III (80 ft.)
Cockpit Type: Analogue

Appearance: The A-002 instead of legs has tank trends, to hold the extreme amount of weight. This Tyrant has four arms, the bottom two arms are smaller than the top two. At one point this Tyrant used to painted black. Now the A-002 is covered in scrapes and gouges from previous battles.

Weaponry:
  • Minigun with 9 barrels (Capable of 9,000 shots per minute){Belt-fed, 36,000 bullets per belt}[Top Left arm]
  • Flamethrower [Top Right arm]
  • Reciprocating Blade [Bottom Left arm]
  • Standard Hand [Bottom Right arm]
  • Mass Accelerator Cannon (One shot per 4 minutes to cool down the cannon, otherwise the cannon may be damaged from overheating.){Two minutes reload time}[On Top of Right Shoulder]
  • High Energy Laser (Takes 2 minutes to charge, Five shots per Battery Charge){No reload time}[On Top of Left Shoulder]
  • 2 9X9 Missile Launcher (Able to fire 81 missiles at the same time){Reload time of one minute}[Two on the Side of Both Shoulder]

Other Offensive/Defensive/Misc. Modifications:
  • EMP Generator: This is used to disable electronics. 7 uses per Battery Charge.
  • 6 Batteries: Used by the EMP Generator, High Energy Laser, and Hull Shield.
  • Hull Shield: Used to protect the Mecha. Two minutes of use per Battery.
Mecha's Capabilities: This Tyrant was made just to destroy. Its speed is below average, but its defense is above average.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took me so long to make my Character Sheet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since we're getting close to the battle in the IC thread, how is it going to work? I've never fought other players in an RP before. Also what happens if someones's Tyrant is about to be destroyed?

If you two get accepted, we'll have an even number of RYDE and Inner Quadrant members! Yay balance!

Also @Crono your character is tall... O _ O

Yup. :)

He's even taller when he's standing over your mangled corpse.

Is it just me, or is my character the only human one of the "bad guys"? Dunno if that's good or bad.

Thanks, it's from Neon Genesis: Evangelion. Unit 01 is pretty rad, and the anime as a whole is great. Around the end, it gets a bit crazy, but I'd advise watching it.

Thanks, it's from Neon Genesis: Evangelion. Unit 01 is pretty rad, and the anime as a whole is great. Around the end, it gets a bit crazy, but I'd advise watching it.

I have watched it, and it is great, but haven't seen the last couple episodes. Every time I watch it, I start all over and get to the last few episodes left then I get sidetracked.

If you liked it, I suggest watching Gundam 00. Heck, even if you didn't like it, I would suggest Gundam 00. Everyone should watch it. Everyone.

Lal1.jpg

Ryder Name: Kamila D. Solomon
Nickname/Alias: Solo or Solomon

Appearance: Dark blue hair that appears almost black and falls to the middle of her back. She has large brown eyes that are very expressive and usually give away her true emotions even when she's trying to hide them. Slim with a petite figure and stands at a whopping height of 5'3". Solo looks very young for her age and often finds it frustrating when people mistake her for a teenage girl from high school...please avoid calling her "kiddo" or anything of that sort unless you are wearing protective head gear then proceed with caution.

Talents and Abilities: Acrobatic, hacker, mechanic, transporter (can basically drive/pilot anything), and proficient in the art of pwning noobs in video games...oh, and rock goddess with the guitar.

Faction: "RYDE or die" simply how she puts it.

Weaponry: Dual semi-automatic pistols strapped on leg holsters and dual blades strapped to her back. However, if the need calls for it she'll use her own body as a weapon as well for she also quite skilled in martial arts. Solo also sports a pair of goggles that comes with night vision and the ability to zoom in from afar.

Personality: Solo is for the most part pretty chill and gets a long with most people. She has a great sense of humor even though she can be quite the sarcastic a-hole, but it's all in good fun most of the time. She tends to hang around more with guys than girls...girls are...just weird and moody. Loyalty, to her, means absolutely everything and will basically go to the pits of flaming hell and fight the devil herself just to get your bloody soul back.
Although extremely patient and slow to anger Solo's temper is the absolute worst. However, once she lets it all out she will forgive (but not forget) and move on. She speaks her mind whether you like it or not and sugar coats nothing NOTHING. Although, honest she hides painful emotions and will never be caught crying for she doesn't want to be seen vulnerable. Even romantic emotions she tends to hide for she has loved once and had lost him in a battle so she fears to lose that special someone again. During combat she can crack jokes or stays silent with minimal talking but one thing for sure is that Solo is always calm and collected. She was born to fight and protect and isn't afraid to die for the greater good.

Bio: Kamila Devin Solomon was born to a wealthy family where power, influence, and wealth meant everything even at the costs of people's lives. Her family is a supporter of Lord Erik so that in return they could keep their power and wealth. They were proud of her daughter for joining the Inner Quadrant and expected her to excel the ranks and bring prestige to the family. On the first day she was sent out Kamila had witnessed a massacre of thousands of people. That night she broke down and knew that she could not do this any longer especially when her fiance had died...and for what cause? After a huge argument with her family where she basically told them to go eff themselves for being disgustingly greedy and basically cold blooded murderers of innocent people (even herself even though she now knows she was wrong and vowed to never kill innocents again that day of pure death still haunts her in her nightmares) she was then shunned from the family and to never return. It was after this where she quit the Inner Quadrant and joined James' RYDE crew which became her new family.

i1gf1QQH8vKU6_zpsdac70948.png
ibrIE8xUCZ9Znj_zpsf2c87bfe.png

Mecha's Name: Stock name is R-TEX v10 but Kamila lovingly dubbed it 'Lancelot'

Mecha Frame: Ravager

Size: Type III - 70 footer

Cockpit Type: AutoControl

Weaponry:
1. Dual Gunblades - Double edged blades for close combat and railguns for medium range.

Other Offensive/Defensive/Misc. Modifications:
1. Speed boosters: Lancelot has a total of 4 boosters behind the cockpit. The two top ones are the biggest and the bottom one's are the smallest. For emergency situations all four boosters are turned on and can be used to escape so as to avoid multiple projectiles however the cooldown is a lot longer lasting 3 minutes and lasts 1.5 minutes. When only using the 2 big boosters it enhances the speed of her combat and its what makes it capable of performing its acrobatic moves. The cooldown for the big boosters is 2 minutes and lasts 1 minute. While the 2 small boosters provide short burst speeds to move forward, backward, side to side the cooldown is also 2 minutes and lasts 1 minute. When Lancelot is using the boosters the mecha appears to be hovering above the ground and gliding from point A to point B.
2. Shield dome: When Kamila can't rely solely on speed to avoid the enemy then she uses the shield dome that's built to withstand powerful impacts that could destroy her Mecha. The dome although powerful it is costly in that she cannot attack back and cannot move because all energy is focused on the shield. The shield also has a long cool down of 10 minutes but it lasts 5 minutes. The shield dome is more of a last resort type of thing especially when outnumbered. The shield can be her lifesaver while she awaits for RYDE back up.
3. Advanced AI: Lancelot has a highly advanced AI that goes by the name of Merlin. The voice of Merlin is that of a British 40 year old man who is quite the smartass in a polite sort of way. The AI acts like a second brain or co-pilot and if something were to go wrong with Kamila then Merlin will automatically take over Lancelot and do everything it can to protect her. Merlin is able to maximize all of the features of Lancelot and provides faster targeting, response to any problems, Mecha information such as weak spots, and warnings. Kamila can do voice commands to enable or disable anything (i.e. reloading, enabling defensive systems, turning on the boosters, etc.) except the actual piloting of Lancelot (any type of movement of Lancelot) unless like stated before she goes unconscious then Merlin is able to take over but as long as Kamila is kicking and screaming Merlin cannot make decisions on its own but it can, however, suggest them. Merlin is also capable of scanning for emotions/feelings/physiological state and can be quite meddlesome when it comes to Kamila's love life...like she needs to get a boyfriend or something along those annoying lines.

Mecha's Capabilities: The R-TEX v10 was built for speed and acrobatic grace but in return it sacrifices in armor vulnerability. Two to three precise hits with a very powerful weapon can potentially render Lancelot useless and depending on the Mecha damage even kill Kamila. This Mecha truly shines in a 1 v 1 combat scenario and relies on defeating its enemies quickly, efficiently, and precisely for it will not last a long time alone in a fight with more than one enemy unless within a group.

@Grimoire Gee, I'm kind of in love with your character o.o. But I Don't think our characters are going to get along well though haha.

D'aawww <3 well Solo generally doesn't get along with most girls but your girlie is part of RYDE so I'm sure she can be an exception @StarryNight

A'right then. Before I answer the questions, let me put up a list of all accepted characters.

One more thing and I believe it's my fault for not mentioning it but Type IVs are not allowed as of yet. Please refrain from creating Type IV Frames. I have some plans for Type IV Frames later on in the RP. The information provided is just some in-depth content.

Let me just say that I am really touched to have such amazing amount of support from you guys. Thank you so much...!^^

Now then,

RYDE

@penguin055
@Dakota K.
@StarryNight
@Grimoire

Inner Quadrant

@Lady Bernkastel
@Evangelion 01
@Crono

You guys may post.^^

A'right, onto the questions now.

@Starry Night, yes you may.^^

@penguin055, Battles will take place on a turn by turn basis or if you are willing, you may formulate a collaborative post with your opponent by means of PMs and then post the complete result in the thread. Even though deaths this early in the RP are improbable, nonetheless, if your Mecha gets destroyed, you might create another one although there'll be a post penalty before you can use your new Mecha. Or you can use standard Soldier Mechas with minimum battle capabilities for that time. If your character dies, you are very much allowed to make another one, but he must be of the same faction as your previous character.

@Zerg Sorry to say that your character is NOT accepted as he's too OPed. Also, sorry but Type IVs are not allowed as of yet. Please bring down your Mecha or remake another Mecha.

I'll be extending spots in both Factions but I'll be locking RYDE spots very soon.

I believe that's it. Let's go...!!

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
@Zerg Sorry to say that your character is NOT accepted as he's too OPed. Also, sorry but Type IVs are not allowed as of yet. Please bring down your Mecha or remake another Mecha.
@Aldriem Thought you might say that. How many weapons would you liked removed to make the Mecha not OP?

Well for starters, change the Mecha's size to something lower. For inspiration on weapons, check out what the others have put.

Armanoids on an average can pack upto 7 weapons.
Ravagers can pack upto 3 or 4.
Gunmen can pack anywhere around 5-6.

That's the average. Anything more than that will start to bear down on your Mecha.

Well for starters, change the Mecha's size to something lower. For inspiration on weapons, check out what the others have put.

Armanoids on an average can pack upto 7 weapons.
Ravagers can pack upto 3 or 4.
Gunmen can pack anywhere around 5-6.

That's the average. Anything more than that will start to bear down on your Mecha.
Actually I have already changed the size to Type III, before I posted my previous post.

Thanks for the information.

Edit:

@Aldriem I have lowered the amount of weapons to seven, if you don't count the standard hand on the Bottom Right arm. Please tell me if there is anything else I need to edit.

Reactions: Aldriem
Status
Not open for further replies.