The Black Railgun(2 Spots Open)

Should Advanced Frame Versions be implemented...?

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • In my Opinion...(Please post in OOC)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aldriem I'm finished! I don't know if you're going for the"black on white", "good vs evil" approach, so please tell me if the bio gives a false impression (and any other opinions you have on the CS, for that matter).

@Aldriem I'm finished! I don't know if you're going for the"black on white", "good vs evil" approach, so please tell me if the bio gives a false impression (and any other opinions you have on the CS, for that matter).
If he was going for distinct black and white my character would not have been accepted. Mine likes money and mechs... He's good natured, but neutral on the situation. It's just a job.

Reactions: Merry Berry
If he was going for distinct black and white my character would not have been accepted. Mine likes money and mechs... He's good natured, but neutral on the situation. It's just a job.
Yeah, I know, but if the ultimate purpose is "The regime gets overthrown = everybody's happy" then my character wouldn't really make sense, know what I mean?

Oi I got a question if posting is slow on the RP Could we do flashbacks of our characters to expand on their history and to develop them a bit more than just what's in their bio?

Yeah, I know, but if the ultimate purpose is "The regime gets overthrown = everybody's happy" then my character wouldn't really make sense, know what I mean?

Heh, so what if inner quadrant gets beaten, and Erik is overthrown? If your character is kind of relate-able, then, sure you'll be out of a job, but with pay like that... Kekeke, you wouldn't exactly have to stop piloting mechas... I think if we get beaten, I'll still have a character. Well, one that has a basic purpose anyway.

Oi I got a question if posting is slow on the RP Could we do flashbacks of our characters to expand on their history and to develop them a bit more than just what's in their bio?

That's a pretty good idea. How would you implement that?

Meanwhile, my character would most like go bananas and kill herself :/

I was thinking in between combat scenes for those that wanted to to give a flashback, of course they would have to indicate that it is a flashback happening but not everyone would have to do it, it would be for anyone who wants to expand on their characters to give them more depth, if we did this I was planning on expanding on why my character fights with RYDE and how witnessing and his participation in Erik Knight's genocides had changed him and affected him it may or may not get dark it all depends on how everyone fells about the whole flashback idea.

Flashbacks would be nice. I wouldn't really do much, since my character doesn't have a very colorful background. Maybe just some stuff relating to how he got into RYDE or something.

Hmm, I figure a flash back detailing his escape, which would explain Ronin's attitude, would be interesting, sure as sure.

If he make it to and back from the first fight, Colin's totally going to find a way to speak, being mute makes it really hard to make a decent post

He could write in journal.

If he make it to and back from the first fight, Colin's totally going to find a way to speak, being mute makes it really hard to make a decent post

It sounded cool on paper didn't it? You chose this vice. Playing mute characters is difficult, I should know, I've played a few.

He could write in journal.

He doesn't seem the type...

I was thinking of a robotic parrot that would say what he wanted it to in a creepy robot voice.

Don't do a parrot, I say a talking snake, like a viper.

Hmm, always debated with trying a mute, couldn't come up with good ways to portray their dialogue with others, considering the rather hefty barrier posed to them. And I am working on another post now, since folks are getting into the action, can't let Ronin fall behind xD

Hey guys, looks like the fight is getting good :) I' posted up a reply but deleted since Rax beat me to it lol. I'll have another post up in a lil while after i make dinner.

Heh, sorry about that, I saw your hit moments after mine and just knew what happened then. Sorry about making you rewrite the post though!

It's all good haha :) no worries, really!

Status
Not open for further replies.