The Bitten

Which one do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"A-alright.." she pulls out a list and rushes around, trying to find everything she needs.

Then an angry roar of an engine echos through the forest, and a monster truck with dumb hot-rod flames comes speeding by, crushing the tent. Then it stops and a boy steps out. About 5'9 with black hair and black eyes, named Loos, Steve Loos.
"Sup Zak, why you playin' with some sticks? Tryin' ta set up a tent, cause it ain't workin'" He says as he kicks some of the tent thats stuck under his truck.

At the store, Loki took up a basket for Phenex and himself and followed Phenex, he would often pick up an item and held it close to his nose giving it a quick sniff, that way he was able to identify the contents. (@Phenex Vera)

Back by the tent Zaki went rigid as he made slight choking sounds out of shock! His eyes twitching. "YOU!!!" Without warning Zaki transformed, the sickening sounds of bones snapping and rearranging filled the area as Zaki sheds his human skin into his wolf form.

Shaking his head he licked his fangs as he approaches the new boy he crouches low and lunges at Steve! He pounces the boy and presses his massive claw onto his throat, his lips drawn back as he screams loud barks into his ears, saliva flying onto his face 'IT TOOK FOREVER TO FIX!!"

He aims for his throat ready to tear into the soft flesh!

(@BrassMo)

"The rice its all gone!" She falls to her knees "OH THE HUMANITY I only had enough for rice....." She gets up and starts running through the grocery store looking for rice. "Why meeee" She walks over to the egg section and picks up a carton "Today I can store it in my cooler and have omelets..." She goes over to the cash register and pays for it. When she gets it she starts to walk to her tent "Zaki what is this....." She grabs the fur behind his neck and grabs steves throat "Now who.. ruined... my.... home...."

She buys the supplies. "I-i really have to go, I'm s-so sorry!!" She runs out and down the street.

Zaki looks up at her and turns to Steve snarling 'That moron!' He barks 'He came here in that death machine! Now I'm gonna kill him!' He snarls.(@Riu Daughter)

Loki smiles and gives a gentle wave "Oh okay...well catch ya later then." (@Phenex Vera)

Isaac walks up and looks"Now hold on little lady...Skye is it?" He says in a calm voice. "I need this one alive for my friend, so if you don't mind I'll let him make your home for you and I'll pay you some money eh?" He said and smiled.

Zaki suddenly barks viciously, his eyes are wild and his hackles are raised 'Disgusting Vampire!! Get out of here!' He spat as he paws at his nose to rid the revolting stink of vampire from his nose.

(@Riu Daughter @BrassMo @BoxMan)

Steve runs to Isaac and holds on to him. Edwin then comes with Darin and stand with Steve making sure hes ok.
"Hey lady! Don't get all butt-hurt. And DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM!" Edwin grabs onto Steve with a protective grip.

Phenex runs through the woods, taking a shortcut to get to her house, she stumbles upon the campsite and listens, quietly watching from behind a bush.

Zaki snaps his fangs near them getting in front of Skye protectively 'Keep Steve away from here, that loser destroyed Skye's home! If I kill him then all will be fine!'

Zaki's ears twitch when he hears the approach of a newcomer, his growls are more savage 'What's all these blood suckers!? Show your self!" He barks.

(@Riu Daughter @BrassMo @BoxMan @Phenex Vera)

Skye looks at him "He destroyed my home but its time for everyone to go home that means you to zaki" She throws the wolf over past a tree "Now leave please.". She kneels down toward her tent "I have to fix my home" She then begins separating the tent pieces "I wouldnt Ah" She cuts herself on one of the tent pieces "Damn!"

Darin turns around towards the bush and walks to the bush.
"Excuse me, miss. Its not polite to eavesdrop on peoples conversations. Im Darin Anderson, you can come over if you wanna listen better."
Then he goes back.

Her eyes widen and she backs up a bit, scared. She hadn't really ever gotten into a fight qith a werewolf before and she didn't plan on tussling with one that was vicious.

Isaac yawns "CALM DOWN! Everyone calm down, DOG BOY! Just shut up let me think...you Zaki are upset about a tent...just buy a house" he said putting hands on his head.

At the smell of the cut on Skye's hand phenexs eyes glow purple and she quickly covers her nose, trying to resist the sweet smell of blood.

"They're POOR!" Edwin throws his hands up, as if saying he already said to buy a house and they told him the ain't got money.

Her eye twitches "Buy a house My tent is a house... and its the only place I have left so go!" She starts putting the tent together and setting her stuff back up "There all fix-". It all falls apart "Damn! god fuck! Im gonna go live in a tree now!" She walks over to a tree and begins climbing but stops "Wait Blood suckers?" SShe looks at the people "W-wait Vampires?"

Zaki lands with a crash and rolls over with a slight whimper, he wanted to protect her from Edwin and his goons but they brought trouble where ever they went!

He figured going home would be the best thing...but he couldn't leave Skye alone when their were vampires and reckless humans about.

He heard what Isaac had said and snarls 'You fool you don't know anything!' He growls at Isaac.

He was losing his patience he could only think of one think of one thing, kill those harming Skye! Starting with the vampires.

He dashed forward, kicking up dirt as he ran towards Phenex, he leapt up at her when he was slammed to the ground by a black and blur.

Loki had saved Phenex in his wolf form.

(@Riu Daughter, @BrassMo @BoxMan @Phenex Vera)

"DING-ding-ding"he laughs"finally" he puts his arm around Skye"you're a smart one" he grins.

Status
Not open for further replies.