The Bitten

Which one do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isaac laugh maniacally "oh yeah! We did it! But whats with her?" Isaac asked.

• Love
Reactions: BrassMo
Zaki quickly and suddenly scrambled closer to Skye, his eyes wide "Skye?"

Loki lifts an eyebrow "I'll go back and get them."

"N-no ill go... don't wprry...!" She runs back into the qoods and looks for the bags of food.

Ranae puts his hand on Zaki's head.
"She aint dead. Just sleeping, we should probs bring back the others, because they are still hiding." Irevas takes over the talking,
"Except Wy. He doesnt hide. I think he's going home."

The two go get the others then take Skye and Zaki to Wy's house for proper healing.

Skye wakes up on the way over "Ugh what the hell happened" She rubs her head and then her eyes "Last thing I remember is black..." She sits up and notices the people "Ah the vampires Ah zaki is your eye ok!"

Now back in his human form Zaki, struggled to move the excessive blood loss rendered him weak, but hearing Skye's voice he turns slightly. "Hey...y-yeah its alright...I can still see." He falls quiet before his eyes start to water "I'm sorry...I'm such a weak werewolf, I couldn't protect you...." (@Riu Daughter)

Back at forest Bat had heard Zaki's howl and had just now arrived, he saw the destruction and the blood and then he noticed Phenex "Pardon me miss, but uh...wha had happen here?" He asked curiously.
(@Phenex Vera)

Edwin hears the two speaking
" Zak-Zak! Crazy chick! You're ok-ish. How are you feeling?" Edwin pats both their cheeks. Steve looks over at Skye and rolls his eyes, still upset with her for having her stupid tent in the way of his truck then accusing him of destroying it. That THING destroyed his front tire!

Zaki glares at him, but he lifts his hand over to his blind left eye, his fingers tracing over the slash marks in his face.

Ranae sees this and walks over to Zaki, handing him an eye patch.
"It'll make you look like a pirate. You don't have to wear it, but it covers your eye, so..." Ranae puts it on Zaki's head and goes back to his friends.

Zaki narrows his eyes "Only if that punk Isaac wasn't the head vampire...then I could have killed him...."

"your fine the way you are zaki your plenty strong..." She sits up her head against the door "So what did happen to me..... I feel like shit and people are giving me dirty looks..."

Zaki shook at the thought and sighs "I don't know exactly...but you weren't yourself, you became very aggressive and you had the strenght of a thousand men." He admitted, "Not to mention you said something about finely being free."

Ireva looks over at the two.
"Oh yeah. You were all crazy! You even had wings! You were gonna hurt our master, but you fainted before you did." She looks at zaki and puts the patch on him.
"You really do need this Zak-Zak." Then goes back to Edwin and his 'goons'.

"All crazy? Wings? Well My mom mentioned a jones curse once..... and What was it" She hits her head a couple of times "Ah ha Never mention it due to the fact your blood can give power to people Crap I mentioned it." She sighs.

"Jones Curse?" Zaki said confused, he looked thoughtfully "Maybe its a new breed of cryptic."

" To be honest I dont know what the hell she was talking about crazy old bag." She opens the car doors "Well I must go find a new tent!" She jumps out of the car rolling on the dirt a couple of times. "See ya dog boy Make sure you get better" She begins to get up and walk away towards where her tent used to be. When she gets to her tent she begins collecting stuff that is still in decent condition and puts it in a cooler. "What a nice day tonight is probably gonna be rainy though so I might be stuck in the rain tonight!"

Steve rolls his eyes
"That girl just rolled out of the car. Wait...what if she takes my truck!"
Steve starts freaking out, but then Edwin pets his leg,
"Its ok. I'll just get you a new one. Maybe we should get her a tent too."
Wy looks over at Zaki.
"We'll have to fix that first."

She yawns "Maybe I can sleep in a tree for now." She begins climbing a 12 foot oak tree with thick branches and due to it being autumn the leaves were a bright orange with different color assortments. When she gets to about 10 feet she sets up a blanket on the branch and ties herself down, at that point it begins to pour "God damnit!" her clothes become soaked and the blanket under her starts to dampen. "Just my luck well might as well just go to sleep." She begins to daze off.

Snarling Zaki transforms into his beast form and jumps out the window "Smell ya later!"

With that he dashed towards where the tent last stood, he needed to convince Skye to stay with him with Bat.

She dazes off into white unknown space her head falling to her shoulder and the rain running down her cheeks, she mutters in her sleep, the mutters are untranslatable and sound like pure gibberish.

Status
Not open for further replies.