The Bitten

Which one do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaki makes an attempt to bite Edwin but does nothing more his ears still folded as a low threating growl escapes his lips.(@BrassMo)

Loki blinks as he shoves his hands into his pockets, he didn't understand why vampires and werewolves didn't get along, when clearly himself and this young women did get along.

"Thanks I know who to come when I get in a rut." He says kindly "I don't think I got your name, I'm Loki by the way." (@Phenex Vera)

"Like the norse god....? I-i like it! M-my name is Phenex... I'm n-named after the demon of writong and l-literature..." she smiles and walks with him.

"Yeah! Exactly, you know you're the only one that got that right...you wouldn't believe the responses I got about my name. But your name, that's a nice name." He says with a warm smile "A very nice name indeed."

Her face gets hot as he says her name is nice. Normally people just tell her she's weird and stay away. "R-really..?"

He nods "Yeah, I may share the same name as the Norse god, but I'm no liar." he said. He then had a sudden idea "If you're free, would you like to go have lunch?" He asked.

She felt her face get even hotter. "U-um... id r-really love to b-but I'm a-already going t-to be late t-to get home..."

She wakes up and rubs her eyes yawning, "Im Sky- wait who the hell are you and and what happened to my tent and why was I sleeping on zaki!" She gets up.
"Well I should I uh have ta uh go to the grocer-uh ey store." She gets up grabs her wallet and heads out singing " Rice Rice Rice Rice Rice porridge for me!"

Edwins grabs her arm,
"What are you, poor? Then I guess you do need my charity. I'm going with you and you can have whatever you like, ya'know, because I 'almost-kinda-no-not- really' feel bad about breaking the dumb tent. #Woops." Then he lets go of her proceeds to follow her.

She turns around without her glasses on aggravated
images
"I will rip your lungs out if you keep following me...." She puts her glasses back on. "Now Leave....... Me......... Alone. I dont take charity and I'm not starting with you!" She walks away out of the forest.

Edwin stops. Hella startled, but followers her anyways.
"Don't think of it as charity. Think of it as helping, wait that's the same. And besides, you can't kill me, Zaki needs me." He starts laughing this stupid laugh.

Last edited:
She turns "You wanna bet" A strange aura surrounds her "Ill fucking stab you through the heart and watch you choke on your own blood. Well Have a nice day now." She walks into the street over to the grocery store.

Without warning a plume of smoke arises around Zaki, and when it clears he's standing there "What makes you think we needed you!? Get lost or I'll personally deal with you Boone! Skye doesn't need you, go bother your brother or somethin'"

I wonder what zaki likes What why am I thinking like that I only have to worry about rice porridge! She shakes her head and continues to head for the super market "Rice Rice Rice Rice porridge for meeee"

Edwin looks sad.
"Why ya gotta be so rude? Don't ya know I'm human too? Im gonna follow her anyway." And with a hop in his step, he follows at a safe distance.

Inside the store he still follows at a distance, but is distracted when he finds his brother.
"DARIN! I found you!" He runs to the older man who is hiding behind some produce.
"EDDIE! You win!" The two brothers hug it out.
"I did win. But hey, I'm following this chick named Skye, who is mega poor. Im helping her. Come on, let's go help her."
The two catch up with Skye and watch her do her thing.

Zaki knew he had to fix the tent, it was the gentleman thing to do. 'I hope this is fixable, its her only home...' he said under his breath. He knealt down and picked up the the poles and cloth.

Zaki wasn't the best at repairs but he was willing to try.

Name: Isaac
Race: Vampire
Looks: brown hair, glasses(all I could think of)
Bio:300 year old vampire Isaac woke up in a alley way where Edwin an old pal walked and...let's keep it there.

Isaac was in the rice section when he picked up his last bag of rice"Hmm...okay,HEY... ANYBODY GOT ANYMORE, RICE WE'RE OUT!"he said. Then a worker turned at his direction and said "nah man, you took it all."

Edwin and Darin turn towards the loud man. They both look at each other and smile and run towards him.
"ISAAC!!" Then they hug it out.

Meanwhile back at the tent, Zaki had finished setting up the tent, but upon backing up to admire his work he realized the tent didn't look quite right.

Zaki sweatdropped and sighed he took up the stilts once more and tried his best to get the cloth over the poles without tearing the cloth, he had never set up a tent in his life, but he had seen movies and read books featuring tents and it seemed easy.

He realized he had been lied too.

Phenex headed towards the grocery store, nervous, she knew she needed to pick up a lot before she went home. "Sorry L-loki!"

Loki smiles "Don't mind, I gotta pick up stuff to for my brother." He wanted to hang out with his friend a little longer "I'll get you a basket."
(@Phenex Vera)

Status
Not open for further replies.