The Bitten

Which one do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"What, are you scared chica?" Steve laughs and Edwin laughs too. Then Edwin looks at loki.
"You're a dog too?" Then Edwin and his 'goons' start laughing.

Zaki kicks Loki off of him and turns to Isaac in an attempt to bite his leg.
(@BoxMan)

Loki rolls over shaking out his coat 'Yah, don't mess with Phenex"
(@BrassMo)

She screams "How how D-you Down there I-I up here How" She freaks out "Vampires and werewolves? This has to be a dream right you guys dont really exist I've finally gone crazy.". She looks at the people "Theres so many and another wolf..." She remembers her cut "Shit.... Um just just stay away."

"L-loki...?" She covers her nose again and runs to him.

Loki smiles his sightless blue eyes flashed mischief "Oh we exist, we're as real as the stars in the sky!" He barked. Hearing Phenex approach he wagged his tail and rubbed against her.

Isaac looks "don't worry I dont kill, or drink blood...I'm a man of my word, scouts honor." He smiles, then pats her head.

"Loki how do you know there are stars in the sky?" Edwin and the others continue laughing.
Darin looks at Skye
"Yeah we don't bite...only when we have to."

Phenex pets loki and smiles a bit, keeping her nose covered. "T-thank you l-loki..."

Loki snarls at Edwin 'Moron, you know I wasn't born blind!' He continues to growl at Edwin but his tail wags still 'You're welcome love.' He says to Phenex.

"Oh um oh" She starts climbing down I guess my mom was wrong my blood isnt that good She sighs "Wait why is everyone near my tent why not go do this in the park or somethin". She looked annoyed "You know Its funny im not scared..... you guys arent what the stories say soooo" She coughs a bit "Vampires seem to be a bit wimpy compared to the stories,"

Phenexs looks at skye. "If you really want to see wimp I suggest you shut up..." her eyes flash a cold blue and her vpice is lower.

Edwin stops laughing, so does Darin and Steve. Edwin looks at Skye.
"SHE CALLED ME WHIMPY!!" They start flipping out, running all over the place, breaking trees, stepping bunnies, the normal junk.

Isaac looks shocked"Bitch, what! How can you say wimpy! I could break you in a second. And Zaki your boyfriend suuuucks!" He laughed angrily.

Zaki looks up at the tree Skye was descending and backed up near her 'Skye forget them...why not come to the village? The pack will clear these blood suckers out.' He says with a soft whine.

Loki barks amused 'Its only the males, the females are strong. Just look at those fools!' He said pointing with his snout at the men vampires.

Zaki suddenly with out warning tears into Isaac's throat 'DONT EVER TALK TO HER THAT WAY!'

Edwin, Steve, and Darin hide as they sence a fight coming up.

Isaac grabbed Zaki and ripped his throat, then grabbed Zaki's eye and gouged it out. He then got up seconds later and dusted himself "now Skye what was that about being wimpy?" He asked

Phenex covers her nose, quiet, staying close to Loki.

Zaki cries out, loud pained whimpers and cries escape him as he withers on the ground, he drags himself away as his breathing quickens, he continues to cry like a wounded puppy, he closes his eyes and howls weakly.

Loki growls at the sounds, but he quickly turns back to Phenex 'I'll protect you'.

(@ everyone)

Phenex walks oer to zaki, avoiding skye. She kneels down and holds his head still, concentrating.

Then a taller man comes out from the dark,
"What the f*ck is going on?"
The man is about 6'1, black hair blue eyes, and actually 17 years old.
He goes over to Zaki, pushes the girl out of the way, and fixes him up best he can. Then turns to Skye and Phenex,
"Don't touch any of those ding-bats hiding, or I'll find you and kill your families." Then he smiles and waves goodbye.

Zaki whimpers still, but it isn't as loud before. He slowly calms down but catching the scent of the taller man causes him to growl.

Reactions: BrassMo
Status
Not open for further replies.