The Bitten

Which one do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edwin and Darin find Skye in the tree and put her in a new tent. They also left a note.
'Hey chica,
We wanted to do something nice for you, so we got you a new home!
Love Daddy Darin and Brother Edwin!'

Skye tosses inside of the tent groaning and wakes up in a start "Ugh what the hell where" She looks at the note "Daddy darin? Brother Edwin? ughhhhhh."
She sits up in the tent. She sneezes and coughs a couple times "Wow I have a chill down my spine" She feels her head and notices its hot "A fever what a relif I thought it was something serious."

Darin 'knocks' on her tent
"Sweet Pea, how you feelin'? Oh, are you well, cause I brought you some medicine since you were in the rain. Good thing too, cause you look like poo!"
Darin gives her the medicine.
"Just call me if you need anything. Oh! Your boyfriend should be coming by. He left a while ago."
Then Darin leaves.

She stares at the medicine and peaks her head out throwing the medicine at him "I DONT NEED CHARITY ACHOO" She sneezes and goes back into the tent. She listens to the rain pat against the outside of her tent calming her as she coughed a sneezed.

Darin turns back around
"Its not charity. Its me caring about your health. There are plentiful of people who would kill for this." And heads back to the others.
Edwin slips the medicine inside her tent just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.