The Bitten

Which one do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She screams "Z-zaki uh its uh not what it looks like" She looks at the wolf "I dont live in a tent or anything hahaha." She looks nervous and sits on the grass "well I have to go to bed soon. But I have to do homework first." She sits a bit away from zaki and begins writing down different math equastions.

Zaki watched curiously before approaching and laid behind her in case she wanted to lean back using his telepathy he said

"Why didn't you tell me? But despite that it doesn't bother me, it only makes me worry."

"Well Dont worry I've lived out here for 7 months already!" she looks at zaki "The meal bat made me was amazing I've been living on rice porridge for 7 months!". her head falls onto zaki " But Im so tired now" She yawns and falls asleep on him "Thank you"

Zaki makes a snort like sound out of amusement, he was glad someone liked his big brothers cooking.

"If you're tired you can sleep, I'll protect you, goodnight."

She blushes hard and fusses with the book. "S-so you can tell...?"

The wolf nods gently and lazily wags his tail "Its also half of my animal instincts."

Zaki looks away "And also because I care so much about you."(@Riu Daughter )

Last edited by a moderator:
I-i see..." she chuckles nercously and looks around, a soft blush still on her cheeks. "So are we c-close...?"

Loki raises an eyebrow, wasn't it against the rules for their species to mix. Then again when did Loki follow the rules?

Loki nods "Sure!"

(@Phenex Vera)

She smiles a bit and sees the room. "T-this is my stop..." she thinks then kisses his cheek. "U-um... thanks..." she bluahes more and goes into the classroom.

Loki felt his face heat up ad he was kissed he'd never expected that to happen!

"You're welcome" he said breathlessly.

(@Phenex Vera)

She went into the class.
After school.
phenex walks out, quiet, looking around to see if she can find Loki. For some reason she didn't mind his smell as mich, and she wanted to get to know him. She felt since he was blind he wouldn't judge her looks.

Name: Edwin Boone
Looks: Sexy, freaking hot, hottest guy in the world times 6, black silky hair, and beautiful emerald eyes.
Race: Vampire
Personality: Eddie is very full of him self. He holds himself to a high standard to be the most fantabulous person in the room. Most times he is laidback, because he has money. Uses 'Hashtags' and is bit of a whiner.
Background: A week ago, Edwin walked out of a movie theater when a man walked up to him asking him to go to a strange alleyway with him, so he said "Sure." Then the man took him and turned him into a vamp. So...he's kinda new...
Transformation: He got some fangs(?) I guess.... #Lame

Edwin walks through the woods, screaming for his elder brother.
"DARIN! DARRIIIN!" Then he stumbles upon a stupid tent, "What hell is this thing doing here?", he kicks it then inspects. Walking around to the front where he sees two people. "Hey. Have you seen my brother? He's like, what an inch taller, so like 5'11, kinda brown kinda red hair, brown eyes, kinda ditzy?"

Loki stood outside the classroom his eyes open when he heard the doors open and noticed the scent of his newly found friend "Hey." He calls smiling. (@Phenex Vera)

Zaki growls, knowing that voice any where! He narrows his eyes "What the h*ll you want, Edwin!?" Zaki barked not wanting to deal with this man. He made a mental note to tear him from limb to limb due to knocking down the tent.(@BrassMo)

She walks over to Loki and smiles softly, "h-hi again.." she fusses a bit, playing with her hands. she had always been shy around anyone, but guys made it even worse. (@

Edwin lies in the tent, freaking out.
"NO! Zak-Zak! You cant kill me, we have chemistry. I'm just looking for my Darin!" He then rolls out of the rummage and tries to fix, then fails horribly.
"Wait. What am I doing? Zaki, I'll just buy yo' girl a new tent!".

Loki is ecstatic that he gets to talk to her once more for girls tend to advoid him like the plague due to his blindness.

"Hows it going?"

(@Phenex Vera)

"G-good... psychology is going to be bad but o-other then that it shpuld be okay... h-how about you...?" She rubs her arm, pulling her sleeves down. She still feels self concious even though he's blind.

Zaki lifts himself slightly on his paws, ears going back with sharp fangs bared as his hackles rise on the back of his neck "We don't need your d*mn charity! Just get lost!" He snarls.
(@BrassMo )

"Yes you do, bad Zaki." Edwin then gently smacks Zaki's nose.
"Don't you give me that demon face! #BadDog." He then turns to look at the girl.
"Hey, chica. What's yo' name?"

"G-good... psychology is going to be bad but o-other then that it shpuld be okay... h-how about you...?" She rubs her arm, pulling her sleeves down. She still feels self concious even though he's blind.

Sighing Loki shakes his head "School is hard when you cant see...teachers seem to forget that."
(@Phenex Vera)

She smiles softly. "I-if... if you need h-help... I can h-help you.." she blushes and sways a bit, quieting down a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.