The Banishment

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenzie

With a slight little wink only Vi would catch, Kenzie stood her ground, just like Vi had taught her to do so many times before. "Oh so let me get this straight. You can boss me around, yell at me over nothing, or because I didn't tell you something first. Yet you won't climb a stupid tree for me to show you. But I can do nothing. Hell I thought you would be happy I finally listened to one of your stupid rules." She yelled back at Vi, never over loosing eye contact. Letting her fingers ball up into fists.

@Shattered♦Secrets™

.: Johua :.
Looking down at the comment that Oscar made about his pants, Joshua began to laugh. His pants were especially soaked in his mid section. "Okay, can we not tell anyone about that." After Oscar agreed, he mentioned the fact they needed to be getting back...like now. Looking up to the sun, he smiled, this was one of his better days here. "Yeah, lets get going. By the time we make it to the wall I should no longer be wet and able to carry you up." Thinking for a minute, Joshua was happy that it looked like he wet his pants instead of him being a little too happy. Chuckling a little bit as the two walked to the wall, he hoped Oscar would eventually open up to him, but one can only hope.
Just as Josh had predicted, his clothing was pretty much dry completely, except for parts of his shirt which oddly seemed to retain the water. "Sorry to say this, but my shirt is still a little damp so your gonna have to live with it, because I am not letting you climb up by yourself cause I am not losing you." Before Joshua contemplated the last part of the sentence, he already spoke it. Looking around he smiled and tried to avert Oscar's gaze which seemed to be filled with a tiny bit of surprise.
@ForgottenBlood

Oscar
Oscar sighed and smiled a little, the aftermath of his chuckling and giggling from earlier. After they continued their long walk towards the high cliff, Oscar picked up the flowers he saw before and put them into his bag then walked back over to Joshua. He was about to speak up, that was until Joshua beat him to it making him just stay quiet and listen. He would be lying if he said that he wasn't surprised to hear Josh say that he didn't want to lose him, not to mention that it felt a little weird. "I-..erm.." was all he could say before he could feel his cheeks go red again. Luckily, Joshua didn't see anything since he was behind him. He took a deep breath then started to talk again, "Yeah, I don't think I want to climb up there anyway.." he said to him before walking up and getting onto his back again. "Well, at least your shirt take away some of the heat i'm feeling." he told him and chuckled a bit then locked his arms around Joshua's neck. "Alright, lets go." he said.

[fieldbox=, #ab9b9b, solid]
Vi Westwood & Jay Cartwright

KGxqNEKm.jpg
012eumbm.jpg
[/fieldbox]​
[fieldbox=, #ab9b9b, solid]
[fieldbox=Vi Westwood, purple, dashed]
Vi was impressed with Kenzie, she had taught her well. Vi had to amp it up, if they wanted Jocelyn to notice them. Yelling and fussing wasn't going to get them anywhere. She looked down at Kenzie's fists, they were now balled up. "Oh your gonna try and fight me!? Don't forget who taught you how to fight." Vi pushed Kenzie, not to hard but not light either. They had fought before, but this time it was just wierd. It wasn't a real fight, but it had to feel like one. Vi mouthed "Hit me." towards Kenzie. Vi can take a punch, let's just see if Kenzie can give one.
[/fieldbox]@Rieezy
[fieldbox=Jay Cartwright, red, dashed]
Jay eyes grew wide at the altercation between Vi and Kenzie. It was about to be a fight...again. Jay wanted to break it up, but he knew better then to get in between a sister and sister fight. Instead of going over to them, Jay went to get far away enough from them. He looked over at Jocelyn and just walked to the side. This was not going to end good...for anyone.
[/fieldbox]​
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Kenzie

Stumbling back a little Kenzie rolled her eyes a little. "Oh trust me I didn't forget, love." She replied with a cocky little grin. And if she was going to have any chance against Vi, she needed her on the ground. She knew it and so did Jocelyn. Just punching Vi in the face would have been out of character. So instead, she charged her knocking them both over, thankfully ending in her landing on top. And that's when she let her have it. Kenzie's fist meeting Vi's mouth.

@Shattered♦Secrets™

• Love
Reactions: Justin
(OOC: I am so sorry that it is so long.I had to cover for everything >3<)

Vann Carson & Gail Nolan

tumblr_mdbdpyO3FU1rshicuo1_1280.jpg 787324.jpg

"Everyone around here pulls there weight, if not more, so just help in any way you can." Jocelyn said and Vann nodded in agreement. "I can tell. It is a well prepared and capable group, but extra hands would never hurt." He turned to Gail. "You mind getting that 'oh so kind it hurts the butthurted' friend of yours and check if anyone around here needs help getting ready?" Gail looked at Maverick that now seemed way deep into the whatever the conversation he was having with one of the girls. Truth be told, he had never seen Maverick talking with the girl any longer than five minutes when he would either get slapped or in some deeper shit, but the fact that he allowed this girl to treat him instead of doing it on his own terms and then whining to Gail about it was quite fascinating. She smirked and picked up her backpack, fixing the crossbow over it. "Nah, screw it. He seems way all over that girl at this point. I would hate to ruin the first in gender communication he has in a while without fucking it up." She looked at Jocelyn. "Judging by how she handles Maverick's shit, yes. You have one hell of a group here." She got up and stretched. "Is all good, Old man. I will see if anyone needs help on my own." Vann frowned lightly but smirked. "Very much appreciated, Kiddo." Gail stuck her tongue out and chuckled before moving away.

Vann never really appreciated being called an old man. Truth be told, he had no reason to feel like one, but bringing it up,made him think about all that he has been through thus feeling old. He listened Jocelyn replying on his second question. "We are going through Death Valley." Vann took the moment to process the information. "Alright." He responded briefly, then added in a serious tone, crossing his arms over his chest. "You seem quite confident about it. It is either foolish or way too brave in which case I admire you." He wasn't as certain at first that she knew what she is asking from her group, but Jocelyn quickly reassured him. "Don't worry so much, we have many Scavengers here and we are all highly skilled in killing them. Besides we have Adia, if you ask the girl she will tell you how she stayed in Death Valley for about a week." Vann laughed out sincerely, remembering Gail's words. "As the girl said, she handles Maverick pretty well. I believe you that she can handle surviving in the middle of the Devil's playground for a week or more." He chuckled some more before getting back to the original subject.

"And that could be true, though I strongly suggest you don't let all them off the leash to go and charge to any mutant in the Death Valley. If they do, they won't last too long. We need to come up with some sneakier tactics and there ain't much trees around there." He remembered their last encounter. "Though, truth be told, I don't think even trees would provide a decent refuge anymore. They seemed to evolve and adapt by every passing day." He sincerely hoped that it would go well with none of the casualties, though he agreed on the route. He was suggesting the same thing to his small group not so long ago. Stakes now got a lot higher. Instead of two, he now became of the way larger group and he knew that he wouldn't be able to watch anyone die from those things. Not even strangers. He already had seen a lot of those and with each one, it was harder to bear. Before their conversation could continue, he raised his head and looked at the Vi and the other girl, walking towards them and yelling at each other and eventually handling it with fists. "Well, they started way too early." He said calmly. He had to remember not to interfere. It wasn't his group to handle though it was hard to resist the urge to do so.

Gail Nolan

787324.jpg

Unsure to whom to go first, she looked around the camp, taking the notice of all the stuff they had with them. It was a lot. So much that she indeed began to wonder how the hell they managed to handle all that without any more help. Ever since she started rumbling around the supplies and not in a good way, she learned to differ good and bad ones, needed and not needed ones, as well as sort them by quality. In that case, here and there, there were some stuff that she would kick out of the load if it was her, but most of them were both highly needed and of a good quality. While walking around, she stumbled across a guy near the tree, standing alone and looking around. She could tell he was grading how bad to the bone they actually were when they first appeared in the camp. Even so, he seemed calm and collected and Gail had no problem in approaching as if it was all the normal thing to expect. "Hey." She started. "Do you have any idea where to start with packing?" She smiled. "I wouldn't bother you otherwise but Jocelyn asked for our assistance with the load and..." She scratched her head and briefly turned to look at Jocelyn. "I don't want her to suspect any funny business with me handling the load."

She cut the chase, unsure of how much the guy actually knows of what the hell she was talking about. In her usual fashion, she gesticulated fiercely with her hands. "Long story. Basically, I must not be alone with things. Not at this point at least. Or I might get my tiny sorry ass kicked. Greatly." She stopped her quickly pronounced sentences to catch a breath, when she heard an argument and turned around, The girls from before fiercely argued about something and it seemed to came out of nowhere. They were walking over the camp, yelling at each other, with a dog following and seeming as confused as she was at this point. When the smaller girl charged at her teammate, Gail spoke confused. "Um..." She turned to the guy with the glasses. "Was that supposed to happen?"

Maverick Colt

018c893d2ad862d048979d31bda8c8c3.jpg

"Don't worry secrets safe with me." Maverick chuckled, both because of the way she said it and because of how she took it. "Well, you really do ask only as much questions about things as needed." When she took out her blades, he could see fully how well made they were. Seeming thin and useless but at the same time form and sharper than a razor blade with a decently balanced handle. Piece of art right in front of him. "Yeah, they're fun...at least to me they are. Eventually you will see them in battle, or there is a black-widow about half a mile out to the north, and well if you want I can show you how fun they really are." Maverick nodded. Truth was that he would love to see how the worked out in the battle. "Well, I couldn't turn down that offer. Only thing better than watching a mutant being mutilated is probably mutilating it professionally." Adia bounded the blades into a single weapon and it seemed, if not more, then as beautiful and as striking as both of it's parts individually. "I got them when I was six, and well never needed a new weapon." He traced the side of the blade, less than inch away from it's killer sharp edge. It was thin as a paper and strong as a diamond. "I can tell those blades would put any katana sword to shame. I bet the cuts are medically precise but the only way to see how efficient they are is to actually cut into something alive." He smiled just as much not to look as a creepy, blood craving freak. "Since we have mutants for that, we don't have to worry about being charged with the murder now, do we?"

"What do you use?" She asked him. "Ah. Right. My turn. I assure you I am nowhere near as cool as you are with those." He chuckled and pulled the double guns from each side of his thighs. He was wearing them in a cases, secured on both outer sides of his saggy pants, making them easy to drag out but hard to misplace. He spun one of the guns easily, considering he was handling them for a while,even before he got into Scavenger group. "FN Five-seven Tactical. Armor piercing. Good enough to pierce the bulletproof vest, good enough to pierce any mutant skull I have encountered so far." He ejected the magazine. "Hopefully that, wherever we go next I will be able to get some more bullets. They're efficient but around here kinda impossible to get if you don't know where to search for them. So I just improvise." He smiled somewhat proudly. "My knowledge of explosives does me good when I need improvised projectiles." He tapped one of the pockets on his backpack and it let out a metal-like sound. "I simply pick up all the casings I can find and reuse them as best as I can though, I would prefer getting an actual ammo before one day I blow my hands off, or worse."

He returned the magazine into the gun. He referred to Vann and Gail. "Those two keep complaining how loud it can be even though it saved their asses many times before." Maverick was a great shot. He was able to quickly calculate the effect of a shot taking all the factors like wind and visibility in question. Hardly any shot was non-lethal. And all of a sudden, it seemed like she was bitten by a flea of some sort, Vi, or the "Drama Queen" and Maverick called her before, started yelling at the girl with the notebook, but now with the girl yelling back. He was surprised that Kenzie, as he heard she was named, actually was able to stand up for herself at all. Now that he thought about it, he was curious about her Scavenger role and abilities. She seemed all too fragile and way to nice to even kill a fly. Then again, Gail looked small and useless too but she seemed to handle it quite well. He kept forgetting not to mess with the small bottles. They indeed usually contained the strongest venom. "Well now, speaking of loudness of my guns..." He spoke back to Adia and laughed lightly. "We have those two. I don't think any other noise will be our problem." When Kenzie gave the first fist blow, Maverick couldn't help but make a face of pain. "Woah, shit. That looks painful." Once again it was confirmed, poison in the small bottles.
@Autumn_Burns_Red
@Rieezy
@Shattered♦Secrets™

[fieldbox=, purple, solid]
Vi Westwood

KXTEGZNm.jpg
[/fieldbox]​
[fieldbox=, purple, solid]
[fieldbox=, purple, dashed]
Vi didn't expect for Kenzie to hit her like that. In the moment she didn't feel the full hit, adrenaline pumping in her veins. Vi balled up her fist, cracking Kenzie on the right side of her head. "Nice try." It was just like one of the practice fights that they always did, Vi wouldn't hold back and Kenzie better not hold back either. She stood up and kicked Kenzie in the stomach. "Get Up!"
[/fieldbox]
@Rieezy
[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
~Jocelyn~
Nodding in agreement with Vann's message about Death Valley, Jocelyn noted it inside her head. "Here you don't have to worry about giving your thoughts about things. So if you ever have a plan on something, speak up anytime. If not to me, then to Oscar." Jocelyn smiled, but it soon faded when the two idiotic girls she considered friends rampaged in to the camp. Watching for a second, Jocelyn couldn't fully believe that Vi and Kenzie were fighting...again. Though she thought the two were going to stop eventually, it escalated into a fist fight. "Shit." Jocelyn eyed the two, slightly mad herself. "I swear to god that if they don't stop arguing, I am going to blow them to pieces...kidding just kidding." She mumbled under her breath. Walking over to the dumb-asses of society. Going directly behind Vi, Jocelyn pushed on the two sides of her neck, causing no air to go in or out, which return caused her to fall down. "THE HELL ARE YOU TWO THINKING? I DON'T CONDONE VIOLENCE ON CAMP GROUNDS, SO TAKE IT ELSE WHERE...NOW!" She glared at the two of them, they pissed her off, and at the moment she did not want to see the sight of them.
@Rieezy

♥ Adia ♥
Looking over to Maverick, Adia followed his gaze to Vi and Kenzie the groups top drama queens. "Oh them, Kenzie and Vi are like sisters, so they are probably doing it for show." Adia winced at the incredible take down from Kenzie, and the powerful kick from Vi. Looking back to Maverick he noticed the slight interest from him. "Vi isn't as bad as she seems, and Kenzie she is well a sweet girl. She stays mostly up in the trees with Nicholas scouting the area and she is rather good in a fight from above. We call those two our air forces." Adia laughed a little at herself. "Kenzie likes learning things though, so if you ever have anything you wanna teach her, just say so." retairing the blades to her back, Adia stood up. "If you ever really need some bullets, ask Jocelyn. She makes bullets, used to for the city. All of the bullets she makes are outstanding. She uses three different types of bullets, that are color coded. Black with a yellow stripe is a standard bullet, red is explosive, and green is corrosive. I am pretty sure she will being willing to help make you some armor piercing bullets any day...to be honest its like her hobby." She laughed a little and looked around the camp, and than in the direction of the black-widow. She wasn't at all positive is Maverick would join her, but if he did she would be glad to have him as company. Glancing to the position of the sun, she knew Oscar would be back soon, and the camp would be moved, so if she was going to go it would be now. Smiling at Maverick, moved passed him. "Well, I am off to kill the black-widow. Staying or are you coming?" Adia didn't wait for his reply, instead she just continued walking, pulling her hood up. It wasn't normal for her to invite people on a hunt or killing with people, but she felt like she could relate to Maverick in a way, and besides who would mind a handsome face like his around.
@Ritual Lobotomy

⊗Derek⊗
Kneeling by his bag, Derek began placing all of his belongings that fit inside of it. He let out a small sigh, in response to his thoughts. He really did like Claire, and in fact before her sister died, and the whole banishment thing happened he planned to ask her out on a date to a small pizza place in the city; though those dreams where demolished his attraction to her was still strong, which sucked being that as long as they were out here he couldn't make a move at all. Chiming back into reality, Derek looked over to Claire. "Um, I over heard her speaking with that new guy Vann or something, anyways we are going through Death Valley." Derek immediately turned his head back to his bag and organized the contents.
@Ayla

.: Joshua :.
Making sure to secure Oscar to him, Josh began his climb. There was complete silence the first half up the wall of rock, which allowed for Joshua to contemplate his feelings about Oscar, and his embarrassment about telling Oscar that he wouldn't want to lose him. Joshua's thoughts became a mess within him. He didn't want to like Oscar if he wasn't going to like him back, and he didn't even know how to ask him such a thing. He sighed a little, grabbing a hold of a ledge and pulling his body up. There was only twenty feet now left to climb, but as soon as his hand entered the twenty foot area, he heard a roar far to load to be that of a hell hound. It took Josh a second to recognize the roar and when he did the adrenaline running through his veins and he began to hurry up the wall. "Do not let go, got it!" He spoke, not sure if Oscar could handle the increase in speed that Josh obtained climbing the wall.
When the two finally reached the top, Josh brought them over the ledge, and laid down for a minute or two until the roar was heard again. Looking at Oscar, he frowned a little. "Well, at least we left when we did or we could have been a Frankenstein's meal today." Josh stood and held out his hand to Oscar, pulling him upwards off the ground. Though he gave him no time to respond as he walked off into the forest towards the camp, being cautious to what was out there.
@ForgottenBlood

Kenzie

Getting up Kenzie didn't have a chance to go back after Vi. But was set to where no one could hear or read her lips. "No, you need to take us and give us a good talking to. I have news that Adia told me and the new guy likes to listen in on conversation. We don't need this spreading through the camp like a wild fire." Her voice was low and eyes serious. But her body language told another story. Crossed arms all her weight on her right leg. She looked like a pissed off teenage girl getting scolded by her mother. "I don't see why I have to be sent away, she's the one that started it." She snapped at Jocelyn keeping the show going, hoping the girl would go along with them.

@Autumn_Burns_Red @Shattered♦Secrets™

• Love
~Jocelyn~
Looking down at the girl, Jocelyn smiled slightly. She figured it was an act, but still this was slightly ridiculous. Walking over to Kenzie, she grabbed the girl by the back of the neck and directed her away from the camp. "I know he does, but Adia seems to trust him, which is saying something cause it did take her days to trust us." Looking at the girl, who rubbed the back of her neck, Jocelyn chuckled. "Now if you don't want me to kill you for bringing trouble into my camp, tell me what you wanted to in the first place. And may I reminded you that the rules still apply for even you and Vi." Jocelyn looked at her coldly.
@Rieezy

• Love

Making sure to secure Oscar to him, Josh began his climb. There was complete silence the first half up the wall of rock, which allowed for Joshua to contemplate his feelings about Oscar, and his embarrassment about telling Oscar that he wouldn't want to lose him. Joshua's thoughts became a mess within him. He didn't want to like Oscar if he wasn't going to like him back, and he didn't even know how to ask him such a thing. He sighed a little, grabbing a hold of a ledge and pulling his body up. There was only twenty feet now left to climb, but as soon as his hand entered the twenty foot area, he heard a roar far to load to be that of a hell hound. It took Josh a second to recognize the roar and when he did the adrenaline running through his veins and he began to hurry up the wall. "Do not let go, got it!" He spoke, not sure if Oscar could handle the increase in speed that Josh obtained climbing the wall.
When the two finally reached the top, Josh brought them over the ledge, and laid down for a minute or two until the roar was heard again. Looking at Oscar, he frowned a little. "Well, at least we left when we did or we could have been a Frankenstein's meal today." Josh stood and held out his hand to Oscar, pulling him upwards off the ground. Though he gave him no time to respond as he walked off into the forest towards the camp, being cautious to what was out there.
@ForgottenBlood

Oscar
To say that he wasn't thinking about Joshua would be a lie, in fact he'd manage to only think about him. Sooner or later Oscar and Joshua would be alone without any distractions and he would have to confess...oh god how he wished that would happen too soon. The male was broken from his thoughts when he heard a hell hound that was right on his tail, damn it was a hella good of a climbers. Oscar tried holding on tight, but he couldn't help to slip a little in the process since they were going so fast. At one point the hellhound actually caught hold of Oscar's leg and bit down trying to pull him. "Ahh! Holy shit, it got my leg." he said looking down at the bite marks. How did it get Oscar's leg and not Joshua's? He didn't really know, maybe it was because when he was slipping off of Joshua his legs started to hang off which made an easy target for the hound. He huffed as he laid beside the other male trying to catch his breath and look at the wound on his lower leg. Oscar took his head and stood up then as he tried to walk after Joshua, he almost fell. He didn't like asking for so much help, but right now he couldn't help it. "J-Josh. I can't walk.." he said to Joshua's back hoping he'd stop. "I'll catch up..go on without me." he said looking up at him behind laying up against the tree. "Besides, I think I already asked for enough help today..I don't want to stress you out or anything.." he told him and chuckled weakly.

• Love
Joshua turned within seconds to see Oscar laying against a tree holding his leg. Looking at the hound that had came over the wall, Josh held his gun out and shot him twice in the head. Walking over to Oscar, he bent down and brought him to his back. "Nonsense, don't ever be afraid to ask me for help, got that?" Some how Joshua had slept into one of his moods, and was not in the mood to meet anything other than Oscar at this point. "We can move faster this way, just be prepared to shoot something got it! If you need a smaller gun, I have one in my waist holster." Josh said as he stood with the boy on his back. He didn't mind carrying Oscar right now, and besides holding him up straight and letting him half walk would slow them down to much, especially with the sun going down. "Just don't forget to hold on tighter this time, man."
@ForgottenBlood

Oscar
Oscar sighed, he didn't want to be a burden but if Joshua insisted then he didn't want to fight. He nodded and helped himself as well as Josh to get on his back before switching his gun to a much smaller one so that it would be easier for him to shoot. With his other arm he held on tight just like Joshua told him to do and though that this was a good tight to speak. "I won't let go, don't worry about me...Just keep running...I promise I won't..." he told him truthfully. Just as Joshua tried to not let anything hurt him, Oscar wouldn't let anything hurt Josh and he meant that. He pulled Josh' headset over his head on on to his ears then did the same for him as he began to shoot the mutants that were coming at them. Luckily, the two of them didn't face anything massive; only facing hell hounds and black widows. "Are we almost there?" he asked and continued to shoot, getting low on bullets.

• Love
Kenzie

Kenzie couldn't help but smile up at Jocelyn. "Hey at least they know you mean business." She laughed with a small shrug. "So, as I said before, I have news you don't want going around the camp like a wild fire. I showed Adia the picture I drew of the group standing together last night. And well she told me about this thing called a Colossus. About a hundred years ago one was formed and it took a whole army to take this thing down." She said taking a breath as she looked around, listening carefully. "But apparently she thinks it might be happening again. That's why the muntans would be communicating, getting bigger and stronger. Hell we might even run into new ones we've never seen before." She said shaking her head a little. A small shiver running through her body as she said it. "We need to find shelter and soon. If this thing is here it's going to start spreading the disease faster." You could see the worry in her eyes. Did she doubt Jocelyn as a great leader. Not one bit. In a lot of ways she looked up to her. "And I'm sorry I did things the way I did. But I needed to get rid of some of Vi's anxiety. She had us ready to run it the camp like mad women. And we both know the best way to do that is with a fight. Forgive me?" She asked with a half smile as she hugged herself looking up at Jocelyn. The only thing she hated mor then the muntans, was when Vi or Jocelyn were mad at her.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

• Love
Maverick Colt
018c893d2ad862d048979d31bda8c8c3.jpg

Adia responded to his comment about the fuss the girls made. "Oh them, Kenzie and Vi are like sisters, so they are probably doing it for show." Maverick got up and put his guns back. "Some show that is. Must be a bloody good reason." Adia proceeded to justify the two. "Vi isn't as bad as she seems, and Kenzie she is well a sweet girl. She stays mostly up in the trees with Nicholas scouting the area and she is rather good in a fight from above. We call those two our air forces." Maverick smirked at her laughter. "That is good. Diversity matters. Both in personalities and positions in the team." Seeing how all that developed, he was now more than ever surprised that they still functioned so well and have gotten so far. "Kenzie likes learning things though, so if you ever have anything you wanna teach her, just say so." Maverick laughed lightly and picked up his backpack, throwing it over his shoulder. "Well, if she is into blowing some shit up and passionate about swears 101 instead of make-up and sorts of things girls are into, then yes. I might as well be a smart ass for once."

"If you ever really need some bullets, ask Jocelyn. She makes bullets, used to for the city. All of the bullets she makes are outstanding. She uses three different types of bullets, that are color coded. Black with a yellow stripe is a standard bullet, red is explosive, and green is corrosive. I am pretty sure she will being willing to help make you some armor piercing bullets any day...to be honest its like her hobby." The information put a wide smile on Maverick's bearded face. "Oh? Well, miss Adia. You don't have to tell me twice. I will see to keep her really busy." He turned back just on time to see how Jocelyn handled the perpetrators. "Aaaand try as hard as I can not to get my ass kicked." He turned to Adia when she spoke though she was already on her way. "Well, I am off to kill the black-widow. Staying or are you coming?" He chuckled, responding behind her, several seconds too late. "Like I would ever refuse. Ladies first." He hurried to catch up. For some reason, he was looking forward to the show for the first time since the banishment.

Vann Carson
tumblr_mdbdpyO3FU1rshicuo1_1280.jpg

Vann couldn't help but chuckle when Jocelyn mumbled referring to the trouble makers. "I swear to god that if they don't stop arguing, I am going to blow them to pieces...kidding just kidding." He knew how it was. Debating and balancing between maintaining order and teaching them a lesson while being fully rational and objective about it was never easy. "Maybe some warning shots would do the trick?" He joked. Jocelyn had everything under control ever since she laid her eyes on those two. It was obvious that she knew what he was doing. Meeting a young Scavenger in a leadership role that isn't a complete idiot was as refreshing as it gets for Vann. "THE HELL ARE YOU TWO THINKING? I DON'T CONDONE VIOLENCE ON CAMP GROUNDS, SO TAKE IT ELSE WHERE...NOW!" It was still funny how she grabbed the smaller girl, Kenzie and carried her away. She needed no excuses while doing so. Soon they both got far ahead to discuss the trouble in private.

Vann hesitated a bit and looked around. People that were present seemed more of amused than stunned or shocked. He could only assume they fully got used to it. The other girl, Vi, was still on the ground, disabled efficiently by Jocelyn. She would be fine, but judging by the way she greeted them all, her pride might not have been as fine. Even though he had no idea how she would react, he approached and offered her a hand to help her up. "You OK?" It was stronger than him and he was almost unable to leave anyone hanging no matter how that person might feel about it. He kept his hand firmly extended, determined to help but he couldn't help but smile. He would laugh but that could have easily been taken the wrong way. "Feisty punches you got there."
@Autumn_Burns_Red
@Shattered♦Secrets™

[fieldbox=, #c4b3b3, solid]
Vi Westwood & Jay Cartwright

KXTEGZNm.jpg
012eumbm.jpg
[/fieldbox]​
[fieldbox=, #c4b3b3, solid]
[fieldbox=Vi Westwood, purple, dashed]
Vi was choking on the ground, she was pissed off. If it was anyone other then Jocelyn, Vi would have stuck her 8 Inch Heel in their neck. When the big superman looking Vann guy came over to her, Vi just glared at him. She smirked and stood up, by herself. "Thanks, but I'm a big girl." She walked over to where Jocelyn had "removed" Kenzie. She listened to Kenzie telling Jocelyn of what happened. "So, yeah. We need to get out of here or something."
Vi didn't like just standing out here and not knowing what's going to happened. One thing that Vi's anger couldn't out match was her anxiety and paranoia about not being in the know. Vi would rather know one thing, then not know anything. She folded her arms, rubbing her neck. "Jocelyn, did you really have to do all that." Vi glared at Jocelyn and smirked. Vi, Kenzie and Jocelyn, they were like the Three Musketeers but way hotter and more violent.

[/fieldbox]@Rieezy @Ritual Lobotomy
[fieldbox=Jay Cartwright, red, dashed]
When the girl from the new group, Gail came over to him, Jay watched as she talked. She seemed like a nice girl, she was cute too. "Yeah I can help you..." Before he could finish his conversation, Vi's and Kenzie's argument turned into a fist fight. Jay watched as Jo finally went over and broke them up. Taking Vi down by the neck. "Ouch!" Jay turned away, laughing.
"Oh I'm sorry, but yeah Vi and Kenzie, they fight like that all the time. Sister drama, that's all it is." Jay turned to Gail, he then ushered her to the supplies. "Yeah, it's better to just ask one of us to help you. Vi might suspect your stealing, or Jocelyn might watch you super close. Those two girls, no one tries to mess with. I'm Jay, by the way. I didn't mean for that to rhyme." He smiled awkwardly, going to packed up the supplies. He tied some things up in satchels. "You can jump in at anytime." He grinned at Gail.
[/fieldbox]@Ritual Lobotomy
[/fieldbox]

• Love
Claire
"Death Valley? Is she serious?"
The name even had death in it. Most likely, thats what Claire would be by the end of it. The party was already exhaused, and she feared that most of them wouldnt come out alive. It was horrifying to think about what might be lurking in that hellish place.

Hosting her bag and Bullseye over her shoulder, she looked at Derek who had busied himself with packing his things. Golly, how many things did this guy bring along with him? When they were Banished, they only had a certain amount of time to gather their personal belongings. Claire and Coral didnt have much to begin with. They were poor, and personal things were hard to come by. Most were considered dangerous and were confiscated. She only had a rock with Claire and Coral's initials carved into it, shimmering and blue from the river they would always travel to when they were little, before any of this shit went down.

Claire watched Derek with a small smile. She, at times, wanted the world to change. She wanted Coral alive, and she wanted even the slightest chance with Derek. Now, it was the most impossible thought. You could fall in love nowadays. It was impossible to keep them alive. Derek was living proof. He lost nearly everything he loved, and now, he was paying the price. She wished she could comfort him, but she had no idea how.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

Gail Nolan

787324.jpg

Gail was somewhat surprised that the guy she spoke to found the fight between the girls so amusing. For the moment, she could swear he was like one of those guys she knew. The one that treated women as toys and garbage. "Oh I'm sorry, but yeah Vi and Kenzie, they fight like that all the time. Sister drama, that's all it is." Gail chuckled. How could she judge people that she didn't know like that? She was somewhat secretly ashamed. "I see. Well, it is a way to treat your messy siblings-in-agreement." She laughed out. In that case, it was pretty amusing. When the guy stopped laughing and caught his breath, he gestured her towards the supplies. "Yeah, it's better to just ask one of us to help you. Vi might suspect your stealing, or Jocelyn might watch you super close. Those two girls, no one tries to mess with. I'm Jay, by the way. I didn't mean for that to rhyme." Gail smiled. "Oh sure, usually rhymes insult me great deal. Good that you noted that you didn't mean to do so." She joked. "And nice to meet you. Name's Gail Nolan."

Once she saw the glimpse of the group's supplies, she exhaled surprised. "Damn. I am glad that I decided to ask for your assistance. This is a whole fucking lot of everything. There is no way I would keep track of things without being a suspect for stealing something." Jay started packing supplies. "You can jump in at anytime." Gail snapped out of the awe and smiled back. "Right! Sorry!" She quickly gabbed cases, backpacks and everything else, skillfully arranging supply items inside so they could all fit without breaking and without wasting any space. "The more in one the better." She chuckled. "I wonder how the hell did you guys get all this?"

Vann Carson

tumblr_mdbdpyO3FU1rshicuo1_1280.jpg

"Thanks, but I'm a big girl." Vann couldn't help but chuckle. "I am pretty sure you are. You got so far, didn't you?" It was more of a rhetoric question and he expected no answer. He was very much aware she was capable of handling herself from what he saw. His urge to help and assist always remained the same. He remembered the way they were going. Surprisingly he wasn't as worried as he thought he would be. Maybe he had way too much faith in all those faces he didn't know. He noticed Gail getting to work with one of the guys he remembered was named Jay. He looked at the trees around the camp. They were thick but flexible. Somewhat like bamboo. He got the idea. Taking out his razor sharp machete, he headed towards the forest. Passing by Jocelyn and girls he shouted out "I will be right back" before disappearing between the trees.

Smack by smack, the thick lengths of wood-like material fell under Vann's machete. Once he had enough material, he started crafting. He always knew a rope and other small and mobile crafting material would come in handy. He couldn't help but feel somewhat like a cave man. Primitive but proud as fairly simple but firm carts started appearing from the pile of raw material. Once it was fairly done, he pulled the carts back to the camp. It would take a strong body to move it after it was filled, but considering the amount of supplies it would be much easier to leave the cart aside instead of risking it with a heavy backpacks. Pulling the carts, he approached Jay and Gail and left the carts there. "Everything too heavy for shoulders that could slow you down might as well go here." Gail looked at him confused. "It will be darn heavy." Vann smiled. "You won't be the one pulling it. Besides, if we need to loose any of these I think it is better to loose them without risking our lives." Gail sighed and turned to Jay. "Vann. The Innovator." Vann replied with a sardonic smile. "You will thank me later." Lead by experience, hew knew what it was to loose people over supplies. "If you are following your leaders where they are going, trust me. This might just be the way that might grant you some speed and save your life."

@Autumn_Burns_Red
@Shattered♦Secrets™

~Jocelyn~
Eyeing Kenzie as she spoke about the colossus, Jocelyn folded her arms and a hint of fear entered her soul. She remembered hearing stories about the colossus, but never really believing in it until now. "If what Adia says is true, we are about to enter a world unlike any other and one that is for sure worse then this." Jocelyn was an authority figure for this group, and yet with this news she had no clue how to instruct them if it was true. When Kenzie asked for forgiveness, Jocelyn was hesitant; there was a million other ways to get her attention other than a brawl within the camp. Taking a step closer, her eyes narrowed. "This time, yes, but next time you pull a stunt like that, I will be forced to do something you and I both don't like." Hinting at the fact that breaking the rules, especially one that kept the peace within the group, meant a miniature banishment for a group member. Backing away from Kenzie, Jocelyn noticed a in coming Vi. "Um, did you two truly need to do all that? Bring violence into the camp and you know that is the fastest way to getting on my nerves." Jocelyn smiled slightly, she loved the two girls and would have listened to them if they just came and asked to speak with her. She had to set an example though for the rest of the group, or it would just fall apart in the end. "Anyways, we are going to be heading through Death Valley, girls, and I am to need the two of you on your toes. Kenzie make sure to be extremely cautious out there, and same to you Vi." Though the conversation was slightly interrupted by a Vann disappearing into the forest.
@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Rieezy

♥ Adia ♥
Adia glanced back to see Maverick was following her after all. She chuckled a little and then stop in her tracks, as Maverick was getting ready to come up to pass her, she stuck her arm out stopping him. Looking up at him, he looked slightly confused. "Don't move." Bending down slowly, Adia picked up a rock and tossed it out into the clearing; within seconds, a spider like thing appeared from the ground hatch and swept the rock into towards it, and as quickly as it came it disappeared. "Make sure to really focus when you are out here. Mutants are evolving and well take that for a example." The spider species had never been seen before like this and well Adia was slightly intrigued. Moving her feet from out under her, Adia laid on the ground and pressed her ear up against it. It was a muffled noise but she could hear the movements of the creature, and it seemed like there was more than one. A smiled spread across her face, not one of excitement, but one that meant she was right about the colossus, one in fact did form. "Maverick, we have a problem on our hands." Adia spoke as she regained her height and stood next to him, looking up.
@Ritual Lobotomy

Looking back at Oscar, who seemed to be running out of bullets, Joshua was impressed with how well he shot. "Um we are about half a mile out from camp. We can make it, but not without ammo." Josh frowned as he ran along the trail of the forest. This was either going to end badly for both of them or one of them was going to be severely hurt. Examining their surroundings, Josh noticed the lack of mutants. Running up to a tree, he let Oscar down for a split second to pulling out a clip from his lower pocket of his pants. Loading the gun, he gave it to Oscar. When Joshua went to go pick up Oscar, a Hell Hound bound out from a bush a attacked Joshua's back and side leaving enormous wounds. Taking out a hunters knife, Joshua swung around a stabbed the beast in the side of the head. Watching the beast slump to the ground lifeless, he looked back to Oscar. "We don't have time to worry about me at this moment." And with that he pulled Oscar again on to his back and made a run for it.
It was about five minutes later that the two made it back to the camp, and Joshua let Oscar down. "Can someone help him!" Joshua yelled referring to Oscar, and not him self. In all honesty Joshua had forgotten about his wounds, instead was more worried about the bite on Oscar's leg. Though the pain of his side and back soon kicked in without the adrenaline running through his veins, and Josh collapsed in seconds.
@ForgottenBlood

⊗Derek⊗
Derek looked up from his bag, when the sound of Claire's voice hit his ears. He knew why Jocelyn would risk going through Death Valley. "There is a gated community on the other side. It's kinda in ruins, the buildings are, but the wall around it is pretty sturdy. And well she is trying to get there so we all can rest and heal up." Derek smiled and looked back down to his bag. He still felt Claire's eyes on him, looking up she followed her gaze towards his bag. "Um, I kinda always had it packed." He didn't know how long the Scavengers would be apart of the city, cause they always seemed to blame their problems on the group. He smiled a little, and when he heard a commotion, he turned to see his cousin faint. "Joshua!" Dropping every care in the world and everything he was working on, he ran over to him. Looking at the claw marks in both his back and the bite on his side. "Oscar what happened?"
@ForgottenBlood @Ayla

Reactions: T E R R O R
Claire
Claire muttered to herself,,
"Yeah, because working with Savengers the last time worked out well."
She was about to say something else when Derek's head shot up, looking up to see Joshua hit the ground. Dropping her bag, she readied Bullseye and made her way to the growing group around Derek's cousin. She kept her eyes on the surrounding area, since the beasts love to show up when they werent prepared, or ready for that matter. Occassionaly she would advert her eyes to Joshua, but for the most part, kept her gaze on the trees.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

Reactions: T E R R O R

Looking back at Oscar, who seemed to be running out of bullets, Joshua was impressed with how well he shot. "Um we are about half a mile out from camp. We can make it, but not without ammo." Josh frowned as he ran along the trail of the forest. This was either going to end badly for both of them or one of them was going to be severely hurt. Examining their surroundings, Josh noticed the lack of mutants. Running up to a tree, he let Oscar down for a split second to pulling out a clip from his lower pocket of his pants. Loading the gun, he gave it to Oscar. When Joshua went to go pick up Oscar, a Hell Hound bound out from a bush a attacked Joshua's back and side leaving enormous wounds. Taking out a hunters knife, Joshua swung around a stabbed the beast in the side of the head. Watching the beast slump to the ground lifeless, he looked back to Oscar. "We don't have time to worry about me at this moment." And with that he pulled Oscar again on to his back and made a run for it.
It was about five minutes later that the two made it back to the camp, and Joshua let Oscar down. "Can someone help him!" Joshua yelled referring to Oscar, and not him self. In all honesty Joshua had forgotten about his wounds, instead was more worried about the bite on Oscar's leg. Though the pain of his side and back soon kicked in without the adrenaline running through his veins, and Josh collapsed in seconds.
@ForgottenBlood

⊗Derek⊗
Derek looked up from his bag, when the sound of Claire's voice hit his ears. He knew why Jocelyn would risk going through Death Valley. "There is a gated community on the other side. It's kinda in ruins, the buildings are, but the wall around it is pretty sturdy. And well she is trying to get there so we all can rest and heal up." Derek smiled and looked back down to his bag. He still felt Claire's eyes on him, looking up she followed her gaze towards his bag. "Um, I kinda always had it packed." He didn't know how long the Scavengers would be apart of the city, cause they always seemed to blame their problems on the group. He smiled a little, and when he heard a commotion, he turned to see his cousin faint. "Joshua!" Dropping every care in the world and everything he was working on, he ran over to him. Looking at the claw marks in both his back and the bite on his side. "Oscar what happened?"
@ForgottenBlood @Ayla

Oscar
Oscar blinked and rested his arms as they had a bit of a free run since there was a lack of mutants for now. Once Joshua had ran up to a tree, Oscar got down slowly and hopped over then leaned on it and took Joshua's extra gun. As soon as Oscar had one leg around Josh a hellhound emerged from the shadows and jumped the both of them causing Oscar to have three not too deep claw scratches on his cheek, but that was nothing compared to the hard fall he had. His back hit hard up against the bark of the tree while his ankle twisted a little from the way it was knocked off. Oscar scoffed in pain before looking towards Josh who had just killed off a mutant. Before he could get anything out about his blood lost, he immediately responded and picked him back up. He sighed and started to shoot again. As they were running, Oscar could feel Joshua's blood soaking through his own clothing, which made him worry. Once they finally got to camp Oscar lower leg was swollen tremendously, but he was more worried about Josh right now. Once he fell, Oscar quickly went over to him and took out all the medical supplies then flipped Joshua on his back and ripped off his shirt. He then began to cleanse, stitch, and bandage him as neatly as he could so that they would heal faster. "Hellhounds." was all he said to Derek, he was too focused on Joshua right now to say anything else.

After about half an hour, Oscar started to put the medical things back into his bag then, with a bit of struggle, stood up and picked up Josh bridal style then limped to the river bed. "He'll be fine, his breathing is steady and his wounds are patched up neatly and tight enough so they won't hurt him, but they also won't come loose." he told everyone before continuing his walk to the river. Gently laying Josh down by the flowing water, Oscar plopped down right beside him and pulled his head up onto his lap before dipping a cloth into the water and washing off the blood from Josh's chest and side then put the water on his face. "Alright, wake up now Josh.." he said looking down at him. He sighed, Oscar was getting worried because he wasn't opening his eyes and answering him. "You know, I never told this story to anyone but..." he took a deep breath and smirked then continued. "Ever since my last girlfriend...I..I haven't felt you know...sexually attracted to them anymore...It was strange at first...I thought something was wrong with me and I didn't know how to explain the way I was feeling." he said before dipping the water into the water again and placed it back on his forehead. "I scared shitless Josh, what if I get disowned by my whole family? How the hell am I suppose to tell them...It took me forever to tell you..." he continued to explain. "I don't even know why i'm saying this..You're probably grossed out.." he said and weakly chuckled. "I have a crush on someone who probably doesn't feel the same way...How lucky am I?" he asked not expecting a response. He wiped the tears that had escaped then sighed, "But anyways, wake up Josh...please.." he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.