The Art of Magic: OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say do it, personally. I doubt any "shenanigans" you speak of will happen. They'll probably use Noémi mounds of luggage to split the dorm in half. XD
XD yay for dorm wars, hmm speaking of battles, I do wonder how things will go combat wise o.o

Statistically speaking, if I randomize the characters right now, your character would more likely be paired with a roommate who would find her attractive.
Well, to be fair, everyone here should find Noémi super attractive, cause come on, French princess.
I'd say do it, personally. I doubt any "shenanigans" you speak of will happen. They'll probably use Noémi mounds of luggage to split the dorm in half. XD
It would be a brutal all out war between the two sides, they'd both probably be expelled in a day for blowing up the dorms and everyone in them.

It would be a brutal all out war between the two sides, they'd both probably be expelled in a day for blowing up the dorms and everyone in them.
This is why we can't have nice things.

So, I was thinking. Since everyone is going to be in the same place next round, how about we do a massive collab with everyone in it!?!

I'm good with that o.o should make things very interesting XD

Noémi is much too good to be doing collabs with the likes of you lesser mages ^_^.

(But for realsies, sounds good to me XD)

Hmm... With this number of people, one big collab might be doable. Do send links to the Google Docs page if you're going through with it.

XD this has the potential to be a very interesting colab when/if it gets set up o.o

Ok, so this is the first time I've ever tried something like this. It might epic fail, but basically we are going to do this in google docs. Before the next round even starts, lets start getting an idea of what we want to happen so that we have a general sense of the scene that we are going to construct.

Round ends today at 12:00... is that 12am, 12pm, or something else? Does that take into account time zones? Do I have to have my post up before midnight or before lunch? Or did I have to have it up before it became today? Or is it some other random time like 10am or 2am because I'm on a different time zone? I'll have it up, I just need to know for sure when it is/was supposed to be up, I came here to double-check the due date and am unsure about the time on it.

Round ends today at 12:00... is that 12am, 12pm, or something else? Does that take into account time zones? Do I have to have my post up before midnight or before lunch? Or did I have to have it up before it became today? Or is it some other random time like 10am or 2am because I'm on a different time zone? I'll have it up, I just need to know for sure when it is/was supposed to be up, I came here to double-check the due date and am unsure about the time on it.
That'd be 12 midnight CT.

Oh, sorry for the lack of clarity. I meant midnight my time. Though I didn't expect someone to want to wait that late.

It had nothing to do with waiting, it had everything to do with being busy. I've been working nine hour shifts all week and I've been getting up at 5am every morning to drive my boyfriend to work. The last thing on my mind when I get home from work is putting together a quality RP post, I'm more interested in sleeping and eating and putting my feet somewhere other than under me. I've been working on it in bits and pieces as I have the time and I got up early this morning so I could put together the finishing touches. I'm about to post it :D

Reactions: Seeking Calliope
No hurt feelings. Worked an unexpected shift yesterday, and the first time I was able to sit at a computer all day was 30 minutes ago.

Sorry for not being able to say anything earlier, but thank you for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.