A New NPC Appears!

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Miss Evangeline Fortune[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Orientation: Straight[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Species/Race: Elf[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 28[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mana Nature: Moon[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Brief History: Evangeline grew up in a magic school and prizes the experience dearly. During her prime years after graduating, she spent her time working as a front-line mage for hire, adorning the symbolic heavy armor and large metal staff that was popular at the time. She's since retired and, instead, began to teach at several magic schools, occasionally moving. She's been to two schools before moving to RSA. She's staying at RSA for a semester to see if it suits her. She's not talkative in nature and enjoys watching people, particularly younger folk. [/BCOLOR]

Given that no one has added anything more to the document, are we done with our massive collab?

The teacher needs to post.

Looking at what we have so far, there is no way that we can make anything else happen that won't just be filler material. Unless a conversation happens, Dax is stuck, and the other characters pretty much all seem to be waiting on the teacher. A lot can happen when class starts...

The teacher needs to post.

Looking at what we have so far, there is no way that we can make anything else happen that won't just be filler material. Unless a conversation happens, Dax is stuck, and the other characters pretty much all seem to be waiting on the teacher. A lot can happen when class starts...
I'll let Flames know. I thought the same thing. You'll be seeing a lot more of me now that I'm done with my tests. I've been studying or too burnt out to write basically all week.

Edit: Derp, he already posted.

Reactions: PrincessLala95
Could you make a post here whenever a new round begins? I can't decide whether "current round" on the first page here is referring to a new round or whether you just haven't marked down that we've all posted yet.

Could you make a post here whenever a new round begins? I can't decide whether "current round" on the first page here is referring to a new round or whether you just haven't marked down that we've all posted yet.
Sure thing. I'll make it a habit.

Anyone willing to help me with Dax's post in a quick collab? I don't want to take up two rounds getting his quiz done, but I also need somebody to reply when Dax asks for help. The post will be here, just add something in if you're willing to collab with me on this round, I really only need one person and I'm not picky who it is :)

Anyone willing to help me with Dax's post in a quick collab? I don't want to take up two rounds getting his quiz done, but I also need somebody to reply when Dax asks for help. The post will be here, just add something in if you're willing to collab with me on this round, I really only need one person and I'm not picky who it is :)
Sorry for the lack of follow up on this. I thought you and Cody were doing this, but when I looked into it, he went off on his own. I'm going to help you out, so Laika will be helping Dax with his quiz. From now on I'll do better about making sure that people aren't waiting on others.

Reactions: i3flames
Sorry for the lack of follow up on this. I thought you and Cody were doing this, but when I looked into it, he went off on his own. I'm going to help you out, so Laika will be helping Dax with his quiz. From now on I'll do better about making sure that people aren't waiting on others.
Don't put it like that. That makes me out like I did this intentionally. :cry:

Thanks <3 I appreciate it. Laika's response entertains me, hehehe.

So, new round! Lets shoot for finishing by the end of the weekend. You have the whole week as usual, but I'm super looking forward to getting into the RP.

A New NPC Appears!

[BCOLOR=transparent]Vivienne "Vi" Fexi[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Orientation: Pansexual[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Species/Race: Daemons[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 21[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mana Nature: Light[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Brief History: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Vivienne grew up in a town far from the academy and its surroundings. Her father and mother worked as circus magicians, performing feats and spectacles with their magic. The two built quite a reputation. Vivienne was enchanted by her parents' acts, inspiring her from that tender age to dream of learning magic. Her dream would be gratified later by an invitation to Red Star Academy. [/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone want to collab with Dax since we're supposed to pair up? If so, my post is started here.

General Information and Dorm Room Assignments under Campus Information on the OP has been updated!

Alright... So here goes the rough copy of an map I made of the school grounds (with the guidance of Luna and Fi o.o) uploading it here so downloading and shtuff is easier :P
TAoM School map (rough).png

• Love
Reactions: Oniichan
Status
Not open for further replies.