The Ambrosius Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry (Original Wizard-School RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be fun to experiment and watch our characters grow.

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
I agree.

• Love
Well this your chance to play someone younger. See how you do with it, and explore the idea. ^^

Yep. Can't wait. I even used the Special Festued disc of my Harry Potter snd the Sorcerer's Stone dvd to get my wand. (I own all but Half-blood Prince.)

• Love
Wait you did what to get your wand?? O.o

I own the entire movie set though :3

Special features. Go to Diagon Alley. Go to Gringotts(have to to get your money first.) Then go to Ollivander's and click through the wands till it stops blowing up the store.

Special features. Go to Diagon Alley. Go to Gringotts(have to to get your money first.) Then go to Ollivander's and click through the wands till it stops blowing up the store.
I dont think I have that ;-;

Maybe you don't have a 2-disc special edition.

I can pop my dvd in and tell you what it gives me. Mine was a 9inch Beechwood wand with a Dragon heartstring core.

Ok. Give me a few minutes.

@Vio Springy 8-and-half inch Ebony wand with Unicorn hair core.

Not sure. Just descrbes the wand. Mine is a very flexible 9inch Beechwood wand with a Dragon heartstring core.

• Thank You

Dude, that little game was awesome when I was a kid xD

It's quite helpful.

Dude, that little game was awesome when I was a kid xD

It does seem like fun. I had the PS 2 game. Lol

So when is this rp going to start? I'm sersly stoked right now and can't wait xD

Hey is the OOC up yet? I just wanna make sure I didn't miss the link ^^"

I know lol I very nearly brought out my Harry Potter DVDs last night to see if I could pick a wand lol (I vaguely remember being able to) plus the other roleplay I was going to join didn't even make it past the intro.. (sadly ;_;) so I'm pretty well focused on this at the moment haha

Status
Not open for further replies.