The Ambrosius Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry (Original Wizard-School RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol close! The cho Chang thing was my bad lol that whole thing basically just led to "you can have a character that is similar to the ones in Harry Potter, or you can make your own OC"

We decided to start at the transportation (as far as I still know) and the wand thing was for those who still wanted the experience of picking out their wands but may find it too difficult to bring up in regular conversation. (Which may be taking place before or after you get "sorted" into your house, correct me if I'm wrong guys lol) but I think that was what was agreed.

Once the character sheets and stuff get all hammered out there should be more detail, but I think that pretty much sums that up other than the intro information (like you can have multiple characters and such)

Also, I think we are going with students as playable and teachers as NPC at the moment, and if I understood correctly we are trying to start as first years (ages 11-12) with the appropriate romances (so no making out, or adult love type stuff until they are older) but little crushes and hand holding type stuff is acceptable if you choose to at those ages.

Again, once the stuff is hammered out it will probably explain that a bit more ^^
That sounds good to me, thanks for summing it up for me. Obviously I skimmed it, so I knew some but not all. I'm definitely excited for this to start!

It's no problem! I don't even think I know the whole enchilada but I tried to impart what little I think I do know! Lol I'm excited too which is why I've been stalking this thread lest I miss something lol

And it helps me remember what is going on when I rewrite it out :P

• Useful
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Yep so my notifications did not work at all and it doesn't help that I was offline for a little. ugh...anyway

HELLO EVERYONE! I'M YOUR CO-GM and I'm suuuuper sorry for my absence!!!!

Everyone is: @Sora1297 (<das my friend guys.duh! You rule, buddy!)
@Little Sparrow (you've been really helpful thanks for being such a great participant)
@RainDash (joining late just like me I see. Good to see ya)
@CaptainObvious (Hey wazzup you sound like you'll be super fun to play with I love your enthusiasm)
@CynderTheDragoness (dude I love Cynder! she was my fave character in Spyro! Anyway, glad to have you here!)
@kimsim12 (Hey thanks for joining. hope we'll write lots together! I love when we can put the effort in and make things work too. I hope we can do it!)

Did I miss anyone? If I did, FORGIVE ME I'M TERRIBLE

Don't worry though, I read everything I missed and I'm in agreement with pretty much everything discussed. No real romance yet, starting on transportation (should it be a train @Sora1297? Or maybe a boat?!) with weighing/details of wands probably elaborated on while in the dorms of the houses and stuff after sorting (are we going to sort everyone, @Sora1297?! YAY!), probably NPC teachers (will there be a Dumbledore-esque headmaster or an even better guy/girl? hmmmm), original characters maybe somewhat based off of book characters (but of course they don't have to be. Mine's gonna be a hothead chick I cant quite categorize haha)

anything else? @Sora1297 you can pm me with anything. Except I don't know how to make a map... but anything else! hahaha

THANKS FOR SHOWING INTEREST GUYS I HOPE THIS TURNS INTO AN AWESOME RP!!

@Little Sparrow (you've been really helpful thanks for being such a great participant)

That's good to hear! Lol I have been torn between whether or not I have been posting too much/not useful information! But I've never done the group thing so I just kinda rolled with it. Plus I've been on a lot more than I might normally (which I'm sure will continue now that I'm doing a group roleplay) so I've just had the opportunity to post a lot even though I'm slow and sometimes come in on the convo when it's finished ^^

I'm looking forward to this! I'm sure we could make it really fun! Compromise is key in my opinion! Lol

@RainDash (joining late just like me I see. Good to see ya)
It's funny. I signed on the first page but my notifications didn't say anything about this updating at all. So, I'm not late, just saying that I remain here. XD

Is this still a thing?

Yep, been working on the OoC and trying to knock out replies to other RP's I'm involved with.

Should be up soon, just gotta get it going.

In the meantime, roll call :3

My phone won't tell me I have notifications. I'm sorry if it seemed i was disinterested, but im not. Pm me if you need to to pull me back. I'm getting ready to go back to work now, but I'll be on later.

Still here and ready to go!

I'll join in. It's getting kind of slow waiting for my other RP to start.

Sweet, having interest is a good thing to have xD

Should be up sometime this week

I wanna join!!! <3 <3 <3

I already have some premade characters that I can use in this. I've wanted another HP role-play on this site for ages now, because I'm not joining the other one due to certain circumstances. xD

I can make everything look nice with coding and images as well. I can make signatures as well, but they are probably not going to be as good as my friend gladis can do.

Finally I can take a full night to RP. And wow, we'll have quite a class! :-)

Reactions: Esmeray
Are we all starting out as eleven year olds and working our way up? I think that'd be really cool. owo

Yea. I've never played a character younger than 15

Status
Not open for further replies.