The Ambrosius Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry (Original Wizard-School RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope!

And status update:

I'm still waiting for @Ravenbelle and @Vio to PM me about stuff pertaining to the RP, but I've been working away at plots and concepts for the IC portion of this (so far I've got 3 school dances, a plethora of sports events with a wizard twist, and a few special plot bunnies), so I kind of put the OoC on hold until more information is done.

Good news is, I have the CS done and the housing system organized, so in the next few days you can expect a sample sheet and an explanation of the houses so you can make your characters prior to the OoC.

I am going to message you in a bit about what kind of magic this rp will have since that will be important for both classes and character creation.

I'm.glad I got here before anything started, I'm in.^^

same here one of my current RPs are on hold so i have even more time to put in this RP. Cant wait!

Pibb and I are still working on the magic system that'll be in this roleplay as well as the classes.

Hopefully he will hear from Ravenbelle soon to help pick something. At the moment though he is thinking about asking you guys what kind of magic we should have.

Ravenbelle never got back to me about the magic system and classes and we were hoping you guys would help generate some ideas, but I think for the most part we're all still here. I need the magic stuff to finish the OoC, so it's taken a while and in the meantime I started other projects. But I'm still here, ready to go. Just gotta get some input

So what do you mean when you say magic system? Is it the basis for magic or do you mean different areas of study, like Divination and Elemental magic?

Reactions: Little Sparrow
Status
Not open for further replies.