The Ambrosius Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry (Original Wizard-School RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sora1297

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/albums/characters-w-o-role-plays.117/

The first four are the ones I could use in this role-play. Wallace and Effie are siblings. They have a three year age difference. They also have a little brother Kenny, who was born in the year after Effie's who can be worked into the same grade as Effie.

These are old profiles thought, so I can change some things like their ages. Since Effie is going to be Eleven in this rp, then Wallace will be 14. I might also be changing their looks. Not sure on that bit.

I can alter things regarding Effie no problem but there is a distinct reason why I wanted Effie to have her older brother in this rp, but like I said I can have him transfer into the school later into the role-play....

I can play one of each.

My fellow roleplayer(s),

After an unexpected turn of events, I am unable to continue roleplaying at this time. I do not wish to go into detail about it, and I regret to say that it is not something I can avoid. I really did have wonderful plans for this roleplay, and I had every intention of staying active and putting my full participation into it. In fact, I was absolutely excited for every roleplay that I created/participated in. However, reality is that not everything can always go as planned, and that is my current situation. I do not know when I will return, but it will be a long time. More than just a few weeks. I am truly sorry for causing any of you inconvenience, as that is not my intention. I hope you can understand, and I wish all of you the best of luck in your creative endeavors. If this little letter of mine seems a bit impersonal, it is because I am having to make the announcement in many different places--both to individuals and to groups. For those participating in a roleplay of my own creation, I apologize for letting you down as GM. If anyone wishes to take the idea and create their own little world out of it, I give you full permission. For those I am simply participating with, I apologize for letting you down as a roleplayer, especially if the roleplay was gaining ground that it might now lose. Please accept my apologies, and I hope to see you all again at some point.

Sincerely,
Kim

• Useful
Reactions: Ravenbelle
O haven't been getting notifications for this. But I'll play a female.

Do you need someone to help run the RP? I've never done any such thing before. Back on Swizeo I've 'owned' a few RPs. I'm still learning the terminology here.

Well it just seems to be taking a while lol I'm not sure what the issue is exactly, I'm sure they are busy, but there sent seem to be too much going on. I'm not gonna say it isn't happening at all, but it seems like it has died already lol but who knows, the GM have been working hard on it (I think lol) so it could be up in the next week. Just doesn't seem to be happening I guess is what I should have said.

NO WORRIES EVERYONE!

You guys don't know @Sora1297 's OOC posts. OMG he goes overboard and detailed and gets pictures and everything. Sure, he can be a bit inconsistent sometimes, but rest assured, the OOC is coming very soon. We've worked out all the houses and oo I can't wait to help sort you all heehee ^-^ Anyway, don't despair. This story is not dead yet! :)

Yes, what @Ravenbelle said!

I'm working on it, there's just a loooooooot of stuff to sort out for this. Especially with spells and whatnot 0.0

• Thank You
Plus life loves to screw with me -_-

That's also making things take a bit longer. But rest assure this will still happen!

Sounds good to me! Just glad to hear it. I'll play whatever role that needs filling, be it male or female. Although it seems we might need some males at this point.

Sorry, must have missed it. I'll reply tomorrow, promise!

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
Nope!

And status update:

I'm still waiting for @Ravenbelle and @Vio to PM me about stuff pertaining to the RP, but I've been working away at plots and concepts for the IC portion of this (so far I've got 3 school dances, a plethora of sports events with a wizard twist, and a few special plot bunnies), so I kind of put the OoC on hold until more information is done.

Good news is, I have the CS done and the housing system organized, so in the next few days you can expect a sample sheet and an explanation of the houses so you can make your characters prior to the OoC.

Reactions: Esmeray
Would like to join this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.