The Ambrosius Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry (Original Wizard-School RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I play both, I was going to go for male for this one.

I would play a female. i have no experience in playing males

Hey there newbies, I'm the co-GM! glad to have you here!

Including the new @Vio @Ali and @daird , you'd be the tenth interested to join. The ultimate cut off for characters was 12 so you're good i just hope the character genders will be somewhat even. so 5 and 5. I am completely opposed to playing a male as I've already sorta figured out what my char is going to be like. Who else is entirely opposed to playing as a male? (i only ask because it always seems to come to more females than males is all)

EDIT: You guys should answer too. (I know Sora will be a guy at least haha)
@CynderTheDragoness
@CaptainObvious
@kimsim12
@Little Sparrow
@RainDash

The thing is that I have like four pre-made characters especially for this rp. Two girls and two boys. However Im not sure if I will be using all of them. My youngest character will be a girl named Effie and she will be my primary character. I might also make her older brother as well.

@Sora1297

Also I have several pictures to send you as well as a list of classes. You, the GM, and I can work on the teachers as well as the classes together in a pm if you like.

@Sora1297

Also I have several pictures to send you as well as a list of classes. You, the GM, and I can work on the teachers as well as the classes together in a pm if you like.

Yeah go ahead and send them when you're ready ^^

Also, I'm thinking to keep all our characters in the same grade, so we'll have to talk about 'older' brothers (maybe they're twins born a second or two apart or brother/sister born a year apart?)

Yeah go ahead and send them when you're ready ^^

Also, I'm thinking to keep all our characters in the same grade, so we'll have to talk about 'older' brothers (maybe they're twins born a second or two apart or brother/sister born a year apart?)
I am definitely 100% not doing that. O.o;

Its kind of silly to allow three characters and expect all three to be the same age/grade. Even if they were a year apart they would still be in different grades. Though I do have a solution, that the older brother is from a different school that is associated with Ambrosia?? So both schools do events together and stuff. Then I would just NPC him until I decide to have him switch schools?

XD yeah that's true, but I think we decided to keep the characters all the same age

Or at least in 1st Year of class

*Old enough to be in the first year of class

*Old enough to be in the first year of class

That's confusing. That could mean anything. You could be a grade eight and its still your first year at that school. XD

True, but everyone starts at 1st grade (age 11-12), so that's where we wanted to go

True, but everyone starts at 1st grade (age 11-12), so that's where we wanted to go

But does it really matter for my second character? I already have Effie in that grade. Forcing me to change their ages and their grades puts me in a seriously tight position with their background history, and plot I've already thought of.

I can work around changing Effies age, but not her older brothers.

So an idea I have is that I bring her brother in later? He switches schools and starts attending his final year at Ambrosia?

Well, there is a way to have two siblings that aren't twins be in the same grade, I know that's what happened to my Dad, but it'd require careful timing for the two siblings in question. So it'd be rare at best, and not really possible at worst.

Well, there is a way to have two siblings that aren't twins be in the same grade, I know that's what happened to my Dad, but it'd require careful timing for the two siblings in question. So it'd be rare at best, and not really possible at worst.

Yes its possible, if one fails their exams and is forced to repeat a grade but Effie's older brother isn't an idiot or a trouble maker so I don't see that happening. XD

Effie does have a younger brother though I believe, so I could use him as well. Let me go reread her CS.

So he'd be an older student? How old? Like, age wise?

So he'd be an older student? How old? Like, age wise?
Hold on I'm looking for their character sheets now and then I'll put them up in the character vault and link it too you xD

I was thinking about doing twins lol, but I may just do a non related boy and girl. If no one ends up doing twins I might though. Would do them anyway, but even in the small school I went to there were only like 2 sets of twins (both were in the same gRade as me weirdly enough) so it made me think if a few people decide to do them it would be unlikely to have like 5 sets of twins in one grade lol.. not impossible, just unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.