The Ambrosius Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry (Original Wizard-School RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides the norm, possibly a slot for "the subject/style of magic (i.e. charms, dark arts, potions, etc...) you excel at" and the opposite, then the house (added after sorting)...

but that's all I can really think that might be worth adding (maybe also wand specs now that I think about it)

Alright, noted! What else?

I can't think of too much else at the moment. I'm pretty excited seeing as how this is my first group roleplay (so please bear with me heehee) but I think everything sounds pretty good! I can't wait to know how the school/grounds are laid out and get started on my CS!

I've never seen or read Harry potter so I dunno if this idea is crap but what about a joke section in the cs where we put a "Voted most likely to ..." "Voted class clown" etc... or even more fun at the end of each year (instead of in the cs) we vote for each others characters I hear they do that on year books in America and it seems uber fun!

Sweet , hopefully we can make this a great starter! ^^

Also it's 3am here so gnite

I like that! Could be fun to you around with!

I'm hoping for really detailed characters sheets. If there's one thing I can't stand...it's two sentences for a biography.

Don't worry, its a 2 paragraph minimum for bios

Oh, and as a side note, I'm not sure how many female v. male characters you have so far, so if there are too many female characters already I would be cool with turning mine male. If I don't have to though I would totally prefer female just cause males aren't my strong suit and I don't want to make the new experience of a group any more difficult than it need be ^^

I prefer female as well. I'm not real great at playing males.

I allow 3 characters per person anyways so I'm sure we can double/triple if need be.

Alright. When do you think the OOC/sign-up will be posted?

Probably later this week, gotta run through GM stuff like making the grounds map and character sheets and whatnot. Most likely the weekend/close to the weekend.

Sweet! I'll keep a lookout! (and totally spaced the multi-character thing)

My freaking notifications. I wasn't aware this was updating so much. Forgive my absence, I'm still up for this.

My freaking notifications. I wasn't aware this was updating so much. Forgive my absence, I'm still up for this.
Lol I was the same way! I got on after a couple hours and all of a sudden there was a lot of activity! Luckily I caught it in the midst of people still online lol

Reactions: Karyra
From the looks of things, we are going to start at the transportation, weigh wands somewhere, and there's a cho chang character?
I hope I have that mostly right.

From the looks of things, we are going to start at the transportation, weigh wands somewhere, and there's a cho chang character?
I hope I have that mostly right.
Lol close! The cho Chang thing was my bad lol that whole thing basically just led to "you can have a character that is similar to the ones in Harry Potter, or you can make your own OC"

We decided to start at the transportation (as far as I still know) and the wand thing was for those who still wanted the experience of picking out their wands but may find it too difficult to bring up in regular conversation. (Which may be taking place before or after you get "sorted" into your house, correct me if I'm wrong guys lol) but I think that was what was agreed.

Once the character sheets and stuff get all hammered out there should be more detail, but I think that pretty much sums that up other than the intro information (like you can have multiple characters and such)

Also, I think we are going with students as playable and teachers as NPC at the moment, and if I understood correctly we are trying to start as first years (ages 11-12) with the appropriate romances (so no making out, or adult love type stuff until they are older) but little crushes and hand holding type stuff is acceptable if you choose to at those ages.

Again, once the stuff is hammered out it will probably explain that a bit more ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.