The Ambassadorial Ball OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoo boy, then this is gonna get interesting. XD

Are you entirely sure about that O_o
As we seem to have a general way of getting really friendly with people really fast xD

While the Curabitur are fascinated with other species and other civilizations, it's frowned upon when a Curabitur mates with someone from another species and when you're the ambassador you have a reputation to keep :P

Haha, I figured she's more professional than that, of course! But Bodjek...well, he's Bodjek. You'll see.

Reactions: Some_Bloke
Okay, I'm just saying this once: If you're gonna have some slug-dragon on slug-dragon nastytime, put it in a spoiler, would ya? That way, even if you do the alien dirty-dance, you wont be banhammered :D

I'm only saying that once, cause slug-dragons are really, really rare.

Reactions: Some_Bloke
Ah, @FiliaFlammae your char is simply wonderfull xD
Oh, @Deshwitat do you have time for a post :D ?

Sadly I can barely keep my eyes open, so Im going to bed, night guys ^^

Last edited:
Hello folks sorry i have been absent i moved to an apartment about 960 kilometers away from home. And i fell asleep before i could answer yestarday >.<

~Racial and character sheet:~
Name of the race/empire:
Prisiks

A relatively new race to space travel, only having discovered the technology to get 'out there' recently. This was greeted by feelings of trepidation and excitement. This will be the second time a Prisik ambassador shows up to an ambassador's function.

Physical description:
Prisiks male and females are very different in appearance, the males taking up the better part of the race. A short, bi-pedal race, even the males often don't reach much more than 5'3", with the females typically ranging from 3'00" to 5'00". The males of the species are often bright colors, with what can only be described as scales on the back of their hands, along their spines, and over their foreheads. The males, if humans had ever encountered them, would fall into what is called 'The Uncanny Valley', looking close to humans, but just far enough from it that it's unsettling. Their eyes, ranging from blue to red and any color in between, are luminescent, with no pupil and no white. Their hair can be most any color, but most often white in males, and is similar in shape to leaves. It appears like human hair from the front, but from the back it is revealed that it runs down their spine in a sort of 'mane' of sorts, typically vanishing by mid-back. Their mouth is full of blunt teeth (akin to a humans), but the canine teeth are serrated and long enough to poke below their top lip. Skin tones can range from white to green, with the scales being any color.

Females, on the other hand, are typically a little less startling in color. They're shaped the same as the males, but their coloring is usually paler or pastel. Their eyes don't glow in the same way the males do, either. The glow is softer, and usually only barely noticeable. The female's manes are shorter than the males usually, and have thinner strands. They don't have scales, but their teeth, unlike the males, are typically all pointed (but only the canine teeth are serrated), though some choose to have them filed down.

Prisik vision is typically very poor, though there are some exceptions (done through surgery). They see in blues and greens, and usually blurry, as if looking at something from under water.

Behavior:
Due to, in part, because of their terrible vision, the Prisiks are a peaceful race. They are somewhat naive, and do not possess a navy of their own. They're painfully shy at first, and have been known to have an ambassador hide from the others for the first hour or so of a meeting. Once they believe that they are safe, they usually open up to reveal the race's cheerful disposition. Among their own, they are jubilant, and have many holidays.

Technological level:
They're rather new to space-travel, but are quickly making new discoveries about what is around them. On their own planet, they're rather advanced. Along the lines of present day humans, if not slightly less.

Fame:
Only known for their recent debut into space-travel. Otherwise, they keep to themselves.

~Character~
Name of the person/being/character:

Tani Traane

17 earth years of age. Due to her species short life-span, at best it's 50 years, she is a full adult, but neither young nor old. The human equivalent of about 25-30.

Position:
Tani is an ambassador for her species.

Description: How does your character look?
Tani resides on the taller side of the female height spectrum, standing at 5'2". Her skin is pale green, and her eyes are cyan blue. Her 'mane' is somewhat long for female standards, and is bright, clean white. As with all Prisik females, she is shaped like a human woman. Her fingers are long, and end in white nails shaped like talons, though they've been blunted for interactions with other species. Her uniform is a breather suit, which is standard for any Prisik dealing with other races (due to the unknown races and the possibility of bacteria that may hurt a Prisik's delicate immune system). The suit covers her entire body, but is skin tight and made of a somewhat silky material native to their home world of Tun'kesh. There's a slit down the back that allows the mane to poke through (having their hair pressed down is rather uncomfortable for the Prisik), and her helmet is made of a sort of plexi-glass (also native to Tun'kesh). The helmet has filters so she can breath. The silky body-suit material is a black color shot through with various colors, appearing like oil on water.

Personality:
Tani is naive, much like the rest of her species. She is hear to make alliances and to learn about the other species, with only the best intentions in mind. While here, she will be as open minded as possible, and try to make friends--as per her orders from her boss.

((Whew. Finally finished. I hope this okay?))

@Lupa Blackthrone
Shit! I forgot all about you! D:
Yes, that is okay, and you're accepted! Cruise on in to the ball! The link to the IC thread is... around here, somewhere! :3

D: how could you forget about this beautiful face? Kidding, kidding. It's cool, thanks! I'm busy today, but I should get it done by this evening.

Im having a hard time deciding whether Kyhaln should interupt your lovely talk about hiring people to fight wars... Hmm ^^

Isn't it lovely when real life is a dick? Oh well reading up what is happening and then i should let Windstormugly's char to stop holding his flesh apart...

:D
Well, good thing with an RP like this; time is moving pretty relative to everyone else xD

True! And i have even reread some of the species so i dont make a total asshat of myself when Zelx tries to be diplomatic with other races as well.

There, hopefully it isnt to short. Wanted you to have something to respond to after all XD

Nah, I can work with this xD

Would anyone be interested in having Bodjek join their conversation? He's bored now. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.