The Academy of Secrets - Xythalia Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyou looked at Alvondo and let out a small sigh he did not want to be seen as rude, but thats what he did. Kyou just walked away not caring anymore, he would still lik to join the student council but he lost his temper. He also lost his state of mind, he usually is calm and fun to be around but once his state of mind is lost all he can do is just walk it off and meditate. Luckily kyou had already found a good spot to meditate, he walked outside of the school it was a large tree that stood near the girls dormitory. He sat down underneath it and just leaned back and meditated in the calmness of the breeze.

Jack, he was a different story. Jack looked around and once he saw Kyou leave he then let out his own sigh. His scythe materializing back into his school uniform. "Thanks, but personal preference swords are a lot more easier to use, since lightweight and you can be quick." Jack stated placing his hands with in his pockets. Jack removed his Disciplinary school hat from he head, revealing his silver hair just like Kyou's that was the only way people knew they were half brothers.

Arlo wandered through the halls, passing by the student council office he poked his head in when he overheard a loud discussion going on. "you kids should spend your energy on solving problems instead of bickering like children you know." Grinning teasingly at the council members Arlo noticed a clearly lost student. "are you new here?" He asked River.

River let out a sigh." Thank you." she slid her shining sword back into its sheath and took a seat. Her eyes wandered around the room and she concluded that there was no one of very much interest in here. She sat back waited for something interesting to happen.

Alvondo hummed as he heard Jack explained that swords are easier. "I see," he said, his eyes following Kyou as he left the student council, probably to cool himself off by what just happened earlier. He studied carefully as Jack took off his hat, revealing the same similar hair as Kyou. "Heh, you two really are brothers." A tiny grin formed onto his face. "I use neither--I choose guns and daggers. They're easy to carry and easy to use. For me." Especially since he didn't get himself into open-combat as much since he was much more like an assassin, Alvondo thought at the same time.
His eyes then slid off from Jack to River, who had sat herself down. "Student council meetings are boring though, that's why I usually skip them. You don't have to force yourself here." He tilted his head slightly at Arlo's direction. "There's a teacher, he can explain everything for ya."
"Alvondo, how many times do I have to tell you to concentrate!!" A loud scold from across the room, and Alvondo sighed before returning to the meeting. Truths be told, why haven't Master told me why he wanted me to join the student council yet....

Hachi sat back at the desk, arms crossed across his chest.

Detention was no place for a samurai. Least of all for doing something noble. In this case, it was converting a classroom into a very large beehive. It wasn't his fault those other students wouldn't listen for the buzzing. Still, he was forced to abide by the school's rules for now, and that meant recompense for the damages- he'd gifted each fool a jar of honey, as was the Okotta family custom.

Still, it was at least worth a look around the room- perhaps he could find likeminded individuals with an appreciation for the mighty honeybee.

Ashley sat at the desk, keeping her legs crossed. Ashley peered at two of her clones that she had manifested just to stay in the area. After all, these other twerps in detention were faaaar beneath her.

Detention, it was so unfair. Bullying other students, pft, as if it was Ashley's fault. Ashley pouted, as she glanced around. Those ugly people deserved it, but I guess they can't all be as wonderful or as talented as me. Ashley thought to herself, she knew her clones were thinking the same thing.

Ashley began kicking her right leg up, as she hit the desk. She squirmed around in her desk, as she looked back at her clones. "This is so unfair." She rested her head against her right hand as she sighed.

Leah also seems to have landed herself in detention. Apparently she'd decided that it was a better idea to 'hang out' with some people off school grounds instead of attending morning class. The girl still didn't see the problem - after all, she had to bring the wisdom of the Sun to whoever would listen. But the school faculty seemed to disagree with her, and here she was. Here being at a desk in the detention room. With little else to do (and a bad angle to stare at the sun), Leah was left to idly leaf through a textbook while waiting to get out of here. Though studying had quickly lost its appeal, as the bored expression on the girl's face would show.

"By the Sun's holy rays... I am very bored." She comments idly, not to anyone in specific.

Johnny sat hunched over in the corner of the room and sighed. He was, as usual, in detention for causing several hundred dollars worth of property damage. Luckily, the wall hadn't been load-bearing, but he still felt really bad about it.
Oh well, nothing to do but sit quietly and hope no one tried to strike up a conversation.

Last edited:
Hachi decided that he'd had about enough of just sitting- he may as well get some nourishment. He produced a black lacquered bento, marked with a golden honeycomb. Placing it on the desk, he removed the lid. About four dozen bees flew out, revealing equal compartments of rice and honey.

"Itadakimasu" he said, grasping his chopsticks as the insects swarmed around him. "Oh, how rude of me. Would anyone else care for some?"

Ashley peered at the strange looking person that had the bee swarming around him. Yes, they all thought the same sort of thing. Ashley kept her head resting against her right arm, "Bees huh? What do you do with your lackeys?" Ashley's First clone asked with an innate curiosity. Her second clone spoke, "You totally seem to have them in your control, say how do you do that?" Ashley just kept an eye on the man, her clones could do the busy work of interacting with this twerp. After all, she had... actually she really didn't have anything better to do, detention sucked. Ashley sighed, "Oh this is so lame. But your bees... they are not, say what sort of things have you done with them?"

And this begun the process of subtle machinations that Ashley would use to her own benefits. Well, let's see what this twerp has to say.

Leah looks over towards the sound of the buzzing. She just kind of stares at Hachi for a little while, before speaking. "Why are there bees coming out of your lunchbox? I don't think your lunch is bees, so..."

She abruptly grabs her textbook and stuffs it back in her bag, focusing her attention back on Hachi instead. "Why carry them around as if they were?"

"Bees do as they wish." Hachi explained. "And who's to argue with them? Not someone who doesn't enjoy bee stings, I assure you."

He went on to say, "And you can do all sorts of things with them. Like make honey. Or sting your enemies. And maybe a third thing."

Arlo walked out of student council office and proceeded to walk down the hallway. Suddenly his phone buzzed and he looked at the message, apparently there were already some kids in detention. Giving a sigh, Arlo walked to the detention room.

Entering the room, Arlo looked at the several students and yawned. "really guys? I was going to take a nap but now I have to look after you all."

Last edited by a moderator:
Kalin nodded, walking out of the room and into the hallway, careful not to touch her. He glanced up and down the hallway, making sure there was no one there before turning back to her, feeling insecure and out of place. "Have you been here long?" He asked, curious as to her background and such, but not wanting to pry very much. He ran a hand through his hair, then let it fall back into place perfectly. He slid his hands back in his pockets and watched her silently.

---

Disme walked down the hallway, remembering her conversation with the teacher who caught her loitering outside of the classroom. He had given her detention for not being in class and sent her on her way with a pink slip. She sighed and Kaine cackled, "Ke ke ke! Well this school is full of excitement!" He leaned his head back and let out a loud laugh, just as Disme slipped her fingers onto the chain that bound him to the cross, and pulled on it hard. She opened the detention room just as Kaine let out a loud squeal. "Yikes yikes! Okay Okay I get it! Let me go!" The skeleton cried out as she stepped inside the room. She glanced around, then let go of the chain. Kaine slumped against the cross, panting loudly. "I swear you're trying to kill me if I weren't already-" Kaine stopped mid-sentence and looked up at the class room, his hollow sunken eyes taking in every detail. He saw a person sitting in the far corner of the room, a girl with clones, a samurai with bees, a girl who did nothing but talk about the sun, and a guy standing up at the front of the classroom, probably the supervisor. Kaine lifted his head backwards, opened his jaw and let out a loud laugh. "Kya-hahahahahaha! Oh my god Disme look at the-" Disme tugged the chain again, and Kaine made a choking sound, then nodded. "I get it I get it stop!" He whimpered as she let go of the chain. She then gave the pink slip to the person at the front of the room(Arlo), then walked to the back, and stood by the back wall silently watching.

Lou wasn't exactly sure why she was in detention. She hadn't done anything wrong. Probably. She wasn't like these bee-spouting, mean-girls-imitating, dark-and-brooding delinquents! She was a good girl! Probably. She thought really hard about why on earth she would be here... It couldn't have been the transmutations. No, nobody had figured out that she had turned her roommate into a frog yet. Was it the potions? Again, no. She hadn't made any that were so drastic. She looked towards the front of the room, seeking SOME KIND of explanation for her current incarceration. "Hey!" she exclaimed, "Why am I IN HERE?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"So what, are these a rare lunchbox breed of bees? I don't suppose I could argue with that." She peers at the buzzing insects. "Honey's good. I suppose stinging could be useful, but I have my trusty switchblade for that. And, well, magic. Not that I know how to weaponize bees anyway."

Leah watches Arlo and then Disme enter. She stares at the girl and her skeleton for a short while, before deciding to respond to Arlo's comment: "Why not both?"

Oh God. There were bees and a skeleton and a tiny angry girl sitting next to him and, and- Just back up, Johnny. Just calm down, there's no need to panic. Just- just use your words Johnny.
"Uh, I feel really, really uncomfortable right now.", Johnny said.
Okay, now everyone knows you sound like Kermit. Smooth, Johnny. Real smooth.

Leah glances over at the loud little girl. She could understand the confusion, as she wasn't initially aware of the problem either. "You probably did something against the rules. Skip any classes lately?"

"What's the problem?" Leah peers over at Johnny.

Oh noooo Johnny what did you doooo
"I- I'm scared of bees.", he mumbled as he wrung his ham-sized fists, "Skeletons, too."
DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL CHANGE THE SUBJECT
"So, uh, what are you guys in here for?", he said a little louder.
NAILED IT

Last edited:
Lou stared at the strange, froggish sounding man. "I don't know. That's what I'm trying to find out!" It was really starting to bug her. And now, MORE people were entering. One of them appeared to be a girl with a skeleton lashed to her back. Although at first Lou was mildly frightened, she realized that it was probably just a fashion accessory. Edgy goth teens and whatnot. "But... If I'm in here, I'm in here. How about you guys? ANY of you know why you've been sent to the hoosegow?"

Status
Not open for further replies.