The Academy of Secrets - Xythalia Academy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick, think of something cool!
"I, uh, got into a fight wi-with a robot fr-from, err, from the future and...", Johnny hung his head, "I tripped and smashed a water fountain by accident."
Well, there go my chances of ever looking cool again.

Rena walked through the hallways leading Kalin through different rooms and classes, doing some really short explanation for some she found more important than other rooms. She remained quiet until Kalin asked her if she had been staying here for long, and blinking for a moment, she replied. "...I guess, if you're comparing me to the new students, that is." She led the other down the staircases then toward a room, where a lot of students had gathered.
"This is....Most often used as the detention room." Explaining it, she pushed on the door to the room slightly for a peek, then the sight of the students talking and yelling among themselves appeared before them. "It's filled with...." she frowned, seeking for a word. "Energy. That's pretty much it...Moving on." She started to walk down the hallways again.

Ashley paused, "Why I'm in here, they said it was for picking on people." Ashley shook her head, "Tch. Like it was my fault for putting them in their place." She kept her head rested against her right hand as she sighed. "This is such a drag..." Ashley's clones nodded at her in complete approval.

Kaine, the skeleton on Disme's back let out a loud eerie laugh. "Ke ke ke! We're in here because Disme is creeeeepyy!" He thrashed around on the cross, making the chains dig into Disme's back. "Oh so you're afraid of me?" Kaine said, speaking to Johnny. "Want a hug?" He said, clashing and crunching his teeth together before outstretching his bony white arms. Disme frowned,slipping the cross off her back and letting it fall to the floor with Kaine under it. A loud resounding BOOM echoed throughout the room and Kaine yelped. "I get it I get it! Just pick me up! This thing weighs a ton! My god Disme help!" Disme let a small smile tug at the corner of her mouth as she watched Kaine struggle under the cross.

Kalin found himself smiling at the girl, then frowned, rubbing his mouth to make his smile go away. He peeked in the detention room, watching the chaos for a bit and smirking when the skeleton dropped to the floor. "Wait a second." He stopped, and grabbed Rena's arm. "I think I know that skeleton." He frowned, looking harder at it, then shaking his head. "Nevermind. It couldn't be. There's no way." He continued walking and let go of Rena. "Sorry. Lets continue?"

"Robots from the future, huh..." Leah yawns, kicking back and putting her feet up against the desk. "I missed a couple of morning classes, that's all. Still don't see the big deal."

While speaking, she's silently watching the commotion with the talking, cross-mounted skeleton being dropped on the floor. Well. That was quite a sight.

"And I merely crafted a home for the bess." Hachi nodded. "I think we can all agree that none of us belong in here. Therefore, it's okay to leave."

He stood up. "Everyone with me?"

Ashley glanced at Hachi. "So it's agreed. Let's go then." Her clones nodded in approval at the very idea. Ashley glanced around at the students to see whether or not they would listen to Hachi's idea. Their responses would determine how everything would go down.

Lou perked up at the strange bee-lover's suggestion. Was that actually an option? To just... Leave? Apparently it had to be, why else would he have suggested it? "I... I guess so. I mean, I REALLY don't know why I'm here." She stood up as well, ready to follow the many cheerleaders and the bee samurai. She hoped they didn't get in trouble... Like they already were. That would be most unfortunate.

"Well, see, the period is almost over, so I guess it would be okay- er, not that I think cutting class is okay or anything."
Johnny twiddled his thumbs. "So what do you guys have next?"

"Alright, then our escape destination will be the Home Ec. class down the hall." Hachi said, opening the door. "Look, if they wanted us to stay they would have locked this or maybe chained us to the wall. Therefore, we can leave."

He entered the hall, taking a breath of fresh air. "Who else is coming?"

Last edited:
Ashley followed as she exited. One of her clones stayed behind to give the illusion that she was still there, and the other clone poofed away as she willed it. But either way, she used this time to stealthily sneak out of Detention, and entered the hallway. Ashley did not pay attention to see whether or not anyone else was busting out. All that matter is that she was out.

Lou also followed the break-out crew, making especially sure to not leave behind any evidence. No fingerprints, no trace fibers... She wasn't actually sure what these things were, but she still tried to remain sneaky. She wasn't exactly sure what a home-ec class was... But it sure had to beat detention. Anything was better than detention.

Rena blinked when Kalin grabbed her by the wrist and his attention seemed to focus onto the skeleton before giving up on some thoughts. As he told her that they should keep going, Rena threw a last glance at the skeleton before a question escaped her mouth. "...Did you come to the academy..to look for someone?" She said, then noticed that the students were escaping out of the detention room. Letting out a short sigh, not wanting to be bothered by these students later, she moved on. "Let's go."

Johnny, seeing the others leave, grabbed his bag and followed, hunching over and sidling through the open doorway otherwise unable to fit his bulk. After all, while bees made him uncomfortable, being in the same room as a possible rock musician AND a skeleton made him even more uncomfortable.

Satisfied, Hachi led his flock on their exodus. It was a long and dangerous trek; though detention was in classroom 413, Home Ec. was in 417. The perilous forty feet, however, was nothing in the face of his samurai determination.
He opened the door to the empty Home Economics classroom. Pots and pans stood at the ready, along with stoves, long metal tables, and cabinets no doubt filled with spices and fabric and other Home Ec. stuff.

"Truly, this is our asylum." the samurai stated.

Leah quickly and quietly grabs her bag and follows along with Hachi and the rest of the exodus. "I suppose it is my duty to join you on this noble quest, Samurai. Also detention was nearly over anyway. I'll go to a class later to make up for it or something. Also I could totally use a smoke."

Zeke stood in at the front gate of the school. He was a bit late, by multiple days. He really didn't care, the plane from Australia had left him with severe jet-lag. Today he felt he was ready though, those millions weren't going to make themselves. Taking a deep breath Zeke pushed open the gates and waked towards the academy.
When he got into the academy, Zeke realized something. He had no idea where anything in this school was; and he didn't know anyone in this school, so he couldn't ask for directions. Wandering the halls until he ran into someone was his only option. Slowly he began walking, hoping someone wasn't in class at the moment.

The student council meeting is finally over, and Alvondo exhaled a long sigh as a "finally" before he left the council room. The conclusion was clear--he was now allowed to kill any monsters that has the possibility of harming the students in the academy at the forest. But if it was human harming students, he was only allowed to capture and bring them in. He frowned a little at the results, but accceptd it anyway. Leaving the room, he saw quite a few students--probably escaping from detention--toward the Home Economic room. Bringing a tiny smirk onto his face, he walked down the hallways.

Zeke was starting to give up hope until he saw Alvondo leaving the class room. The confused student ran over to the student counsel member, and gave him a big smile.
"THANK GOD! I'VE BEEN WANDERING THESE HALLS FOR LIKE AN HOUR. THE NAMES ZEKE, ZEKE WESTON. HERE'S MY CARD." Zeke boomed, in an incredibly loud voice, as he handed Alvondo a card with ZEKE WESTON Printed on them "IT'S MY FIRST DAY HERE AND I AM INCREDIBLY LOST. WHERE DO I GO?"

Status
Not open for further replies.