The Academy of Secrets - Xythalia Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyou just sat back and let her go. he knew he had to stop being so persistent but he was worried about her. So because of this he left the nurses office and started walking back to the classroom everyone left. He stopped in the middle of the hallway about 20 paces awayform the classroom.

Kyou ripped out a piece of paper from a note book and found a small pen lying on the ground. He wrote down his phone number, and also 'Meet me once your done and feeling better we can pick a date for our date so call me and let me know sincerely, the flirt Kyou.'

Kyou folded the note four times and slipped it under the door of the class room knowing either the teacher or here would pick it up. Hoping the teacher was nice enough to give it to valeriya if he found it.

Valeriya raised a brow before shrugging, a frown on her lips as she went to follow after him. She stopped when she noticed that a note was slipped under, her curiousity taking the best of her as she picked it up, stashing it within her pocket before following after Arlo. While they were walking she remained quite, if only to be respectful to some degree. Valeriya was taught manners after all. Then he mentioned the ghouls. Those damnable creatures were something that proposed a huge threat to the vampire clans and so were often eliminated straight away if possible. Her muscles tensed as she narrowed her eyes, steps lowering before she relaxed. If he was sane then she had no reason to act upon it, she could ignore it and remain normal.

Reaching the office she stepped inside, eyes glancing around before she followed him into the freezer like room, her eyes on the corpses. "Does the school even allow you to have these here?" She asked, raising a brow as she went over to a hanging corpses, her cold hands pressed against a cold cheek as she tilted her head. She was used to it. Turning back to him she hummed, taking the small box. "Are you sure these will work?" Valeriya was definetely unsure about these but if they were a route to stopping people from trying to help her she was all for it. Fingers plucked the lid from the box as she pulled out a small pill she looked at the dark red colour. "So...if I start to take these I will be hooked?" Her voice was a whisper, parting from her lips slowly before she brought the small item to her lips. "Well...its better than panicking..." She added, placing the pill between her lips before she swallowed.

For a moment she coughed slightly, her paranoia acting up as the ideas of her own death occurred, causing eyes to widen. That fear. It took her a short time but she pushed it away, waiting quietly until she found there was no poison. A small smile came to her lips as she pressed her fingers against the sides of her throat. "It's gone..." She felt a real smile come to her lips, relief flooding her system. Valeriya allowed herself to enjoy the moment before she turned to Arlo, her eyebrows knitted together as she kept her lips pursed. "I will takes these...however if I am to miss a day please do not allow me to be near anyone if I will be placed in such a feral state."

Arlo nodded solemnly to Valeriya, "i promise to prevent you from harming anyone." Closing the freezer Arlo smiled, "well I have to have a snack sometimes. Plus these people are from the morgue so im not harming anyone."

She just shrugged, grinning slightly as she tucked the small box away. "I think I prefer the idea of you having corpses to eat that trying to kill me." She pointed out before pushing the hair from her face. "Thanks Mr.Arlo." She muttered, scratching her cheek softly as she glanced at the window, her eyes closing. "Its not that I cannot drink blood or I choose not to...its that I'm afraid to so these will help a lot." She told him before shrugging, her hands interlocking behind her. "I guess I owe a Ghoul...I'm sure my clan would be ecstatic about that." Pushing her self up from the wall she bowed her head. "I am thankful for your help." She told him, smiling as she brushed herself down. "That and promising to stop me if I am ever to snap." Valeriya looked around his office, pulling the hair from her face.​

Arlo smiled, "its my pleasure, feel free to stop by if you have any questions or you just need a fellow undead to talk to." Reaching into a jar Arlo pulled out a severed hand and proceeded to put it between two slices of bread, munching happily he looked over at Valeriya. "you might wanna make sure your hothead boyfriend knows im not trying to flirt with you. Lord knows he already doesnt like me." Chuckling he nodded at her pocket "you should read that note, dont wanna keep him waiting." Humming absentmindedly Arlo munched on his sandwich and proceeded to play a few notes on his guitar.

Alvondo just asked Ren what next class she had, he never expected her to suddenly grabbed his wrist, and ran everywhere--well, at least, bring him to somewhere while grabbing onto his wrist tightly and dragging him there. "Heeh, so you decide to skip math huh, just like how I skip class." As she said she has math next, then free period next, Alvondo replied, only to be dragged again.
However, Ren seemed excited, so Alvondo didn't really stop her and let her continued to grab onto his wrist and bring him to whatever place she wanted him to go to.
For a moment, she reminded him of Evelyn, that one girl who spent the time in the laboratory with him and went through hell with him--his past love who gave him the necklace on his neck. Alvondo shook the memories away, and before he knew it, they had reached what Ren called her hideout, and Alvondo was dragged back to the present.
"Oho~I see, so you came here every time you skip classes. Nice, I wish I have a hideout too." He said, a bright smile resuming onto his face as he studied the place. When Ren let go of his wrist and apologized for dragging him all the way here, Alvondo just laughed, touching the wrist that had just been freed from the girl's grasp. "No, no. It's fun. A wonder how you just easily dragged me to your secret hideout though. I might tell others about it~" He said teasingly, sticking out his tongue.

"Ahaha, I was excited, I guess. And, I was running away from that teacher, in case he looked through my paper when I left it on his table," Ren laughed nervously, "plus, you're the first person I brought here." She sat on the ground, crossed legged, patting the space next to her, "If you're gonna be here for two periods, I suggest you sit." She looked towards the other end of the corridor, watching students rush to their next class. "It amazes me how no one spares a glance over here."

"Well, you can't bring a big group over here, it'll direct the passerby's attention towards here. And, we'll be found out."
she said. She hugged her legs to her chest, looking at the male with a quizzical look, "What did you say you want to do again? Get to know each other?"

Alvondo raised an eyebrow as the girl told her to sit, then restated what he said before about getting to know her. He was surprised she even remembered that and took it seriously, for that was just one of the things he would say to a person he just met. One end of his mouth turned upward in interest for Ren as he decided to sit down at the opposite side of her, leaning against the wall.
"Ah, yes, getting to know each other. I'm surprised you even remember that," he grinned, taking off his cross necklace and played with it with his hand. It's just a natural habit for him to do so. "Hmm...How should we start it~It sure is an honor that I'm the person you brought to your secret hidout..." Tilting his head a bit to the side, Alvondo said with still a smile on his face, since he was actually in a pretty good mood. The light blueness in his left eye let out a tiny glow of energy while the other crimson eye remained dim as he seemed to be thinking about what to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking up at the front of the school, Disme stared in silence. After a few seconds, she exhaled, her long brown hair pushing past her face and behind her, wrapping around Kaine and flailing. "What are you waiting for? Geeze, if I had legs I would walk you right over there! Ke ke ke ! " Kaine cackled, trying to peek around her shoulder and over her hair. Disme frowned, tugging on the chains that bound Kaine to her cross and back. She tilted her head to the side, watching the school, then walked forward, straightening her posture and fingering the glass pearl in her pocket.

♤ Rena Tanaka ♤
s1uhie.jpg

E t h i c s & S a d i s m
Time: Daylight
red_divider.jpg

I arrive at my dorm room, lugging a guitar case and luggage full of pant legs and sleeves escaping through the crevice.
I didn't care what time it is, but I could tell it was late by the exasperated look of a tuxedo-clad man. He furrows his
eyebrows, opening his mouth to say something, but I cut him off as I jam the keys into it's proper place.

"Young lady, do—"

"Gomennsai," I apologise, hastily entering my room. Blue walls conveyed a soft, cerulean. A small sofa to the left displays
modern theme's accompanied with Victorian-era carvings along the gilded, protruding hanger in which drapes billowed
lifelessly from. The light from outside blinds my demonic vision, which was adjusted to cooperate with dark settings.

Kill the man. I try to shake away the sudden thought that pops into my head like lightning—you never expect it coming.

Kill the students. Take the guitar. Swing it at the man's head. No! I scrunch up my face as a means of trying to rid
the sadistic thoughts of an appeasing massacre. Not appeasing, just disturbing.

I hoist the suitcase upon a queen sized bed. Soft brown blankets were folded at the foot of the bed, and the mahogany
frame, similar to the hanger had, been carved with floral patterns typical of the Victorian-era. I take, more like throw,
the inconspicuous articles of clothing onto the carpeted flooring.

Kill. No! I take out a small portable gaming console, not even bothering to turn it on. I grasp the purple iPod that was tucked
away at the bottom of the case, earbuds dragging along with them. I plug my ears with the boisterous sound of J-rock.
I nod my head as a symbolisation of my enjoyment of the music.

I heard a few thundery raps at my door. "Ms. Tanaka! If you are in there, get to class this INSTANT!"

Kill them. Do it now before it's too late. I disregard the man's warnings, continuing at my possessions. I grab the guitar from
it's case, along with the pick, and start
strum softly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Valeriya left the office with a small sigh, tucking the box of pills into her pocket as she pulled out the note. It took her a few moments to think about it before she shoved it back into her pocket, pulling out her phone as she sent a text to Kyou saying she was okay. She had a quick thought that she should call him but the vampire wanted to think quietly. Once the text was sent she placed her phone in the bag before she yawned softly, walking through the halls with little care. Her arms swayed at her sides before she stopped, looking at the window with a small, curious hum.

She watched a class setting up for a match before she walked off, heading towards her dorm with the intention of sleeping. Once she reached the building she headed over to the girls area before dragging herself up the stairs. Reaching her floor she pushed open the door, locking it behind her before she fell onto the bed, curling her form up as she yawned. The room was painted a dark red while the furniture was black with pieces of red. She chose these colours since it would be darker in her room during the day and to be honest she stood by these choices.

Valeriya eventually sat up, yawning softly as she glanced around, the curtains closed as she looked around. "Not much to do...." The pureblood vampire whispered as she stood up, grabbing her laptop and turning the TV on as she went and slumped back onto the mass of dark pillows that consumed her thin form. The laptop was perched upon her lap as it turned on, causing her eyes to settled on the television while it loaded up. A few clicks later her password was typed in and she was looking over emails sent from her parents, ignoring junk mail and working on some assignments.​

Disme walked into the school, stretching out her senses to feel where people in the building were. After a few moments, she nodded, feeling that it was safe to continue and walked into the office, grabbing her schedule and dorm room number. She walked out of the school and headed to the dorms, looking around the area as she moved. "Isn't this place lovely Disme? It's like a school for monsters, you surely don't fit in here, neither do I!" Kaine kackled, his bony teeth crunching and clanging together as she walked. "Of course I don't see how many people wouldn't want to go here, the campus is stunning!" Disme ignored the skeleton and kept walking until she reached the dorm. "Oooh, I get to go in the girls dorm! Ke ke ke , I can't wait to see all of these ladies." He laughed, but it came out as a mangled cat whine.

His phone rang, and Alvondo blinked. "Ah, excuse me." Turning his attention from Ren to the person at the other end of the phone, he sighed, realizing it's from the student council.
As usual, it's a long scolding of why he missed the meeting, with a "it's something super important so you better come" in the end. Alvondo frowned, realizing if he doesn't go he might be kicked out of the council. Standing up from his seat, he smiled apologetically to Ren. "I will be right back," he promised, wondering if he would actually come back with how long a student council meeting usually is, but promised anyway.
Quickly exiting the room, he sped downstairs across the dorms toward the student council meeting room.

♤ Rena Tanaka ♤
s1uhie.jpg

red_divider.jpg

I was slumping at a small desk chair, switching through various songs that either bored me or was not of my taste.
I jerk the earbuds away, tucking them back in one of the drawers. I sling the guitar across my back again, starting
for the door. I could feel other life forces here, I could tell. The intensity of the light pouring into my eyes increases
as I step out the door. I could barely make out a tall plant that sat in the corner of the hall. The sense of other souls
increased as well.

Kill the students. Take the guitar. Knock down their doors. No! Stop it. I feud around with my thoughts, ruffling my
hair in a panicked state. My hands begin to tremble feverishly. I see a few tall, slender figures move past me, but their
faces I couldn't tell. I take out a pair of sunglasses, fixing them.

Do it now! Kill them, before it's too late! The other people glance around at me with contorted faces, as if to say I
was crazy without verbally expressing it.

"Hello?" I try to see if there was anyone to converse with, but I didn't hear anyone back. I do feel more life forces,
though. I'd consider going to class if I had the time, but now I feel was not the time necessarily.

"Hello?" I call one more time.

Getting a call from the other people in the council she groaned, slamming the screen down. No one could get into her room so she was safe from people but also her computer was set to Russian. Standing up she grabbed her jacket and that alone, her phone in her pocket as she headed towards the door, pausing momentarily when she heard the 'Hello'. She unlocked the door, stepping outside as she locked it once again before she turned to the other girl, amber eyes encased with a hue as she cocked her head. "Hello." She added, smiling softly. "Nice to meet you, I'm Valeriya." She greeted before walking over to the stairs where she stopped. " Who are you, are you new?" She asked.​

Disme climbed up the stairs cautiously, hearing voices from above. Just as she reached the level for her dorm room, she saw a girl standing atop the staircase, talking to someone behind her. Kaine inhaled loudly, then let out a loud kackling laugh. "Kekekeke! We found some girls Disme! Some girls!" He clashed his teeth together, and Disme tugged on the chains, hard, making the skeleton rattle against the cross behind her. "Ouch ouch ouch! Okay okay! Be gentle with me!" Kaine whimpered. Disme stepped up the steps slowly, watching the two girls quietly.

♤ Rena Tanaka ♤
s1uhie.jpg

red_divider.jpg

Kill the girl. Do it while you have a chance! No! The girl, who introduced herself as Valeriya, asked for whom I was
and my name. But my mind says to kill the girl, but I restrain myself from doing so. I could feel a few life forces behind
us, a few cackles erupted from the beings and move closer towards us.

"Rena," I say sluggishly, moving my head to view the presences. "I guess I would be new, but I know my way around."
I narrow my eyebrows at two others prying on us. I clutch the bridge of my nose, shaking my head and setting
Valeriya aside.

"Who are you two? And what are you doing?" Kill the two. Make them pay. I avoided those homicidal thoughts, but I was
still genuinely interested in what they were attempting to gain from watching us.

The new girl was focused upon the new comer and so she shrugged, giving a small silent wave before she headed down the steps. Valeriya quite enjoyed being on the council and so she was not going to get kicked off. Leaving the doors she enjoyed the short work across to the school building, her arms raising above her head as she yawned. The day time was exhausted and honestly Valeriya wanted to change form and take a well deserved nap. Her ability to shift her shape and appearance came in handy. A lot.

Reaching the school building she fell into a run, swiftly passing a few of the other students either bunking or walking to a class as she headed down the halls towards the council office. When she reached it she slid the door open quietly, stepping inside as she went and slumped into a seat near the meeting table. A thud followed her entrance as her head slammed onto wood, her hand raised as she murmured, words muffled by the solid. "I'm here."

Alvondo had ran past the stairs to get a glimpse of a girl he hadn't met before--actually 2 girls, one gave him a strange feeling, but the other one he's quite sure is a grim reaper. Narrowing his eyes, Alvondo was about to study them before remembering there's a meeting he should be attending to. He blinked, knowing that shoudn't be of his concerns right now, and with a few more steps, he stepped into the student council just in time to see Valeriya also walking in too. "Oh, you're coming too? I thought you're gonna skip," the blonde's eyes lightened up from the previous unwillingness to attend a meeting. "I tried to skip but prez caught me," sighing a bit, he sat himself into a seat beside her.
The air conditioner's cool air made its way into the room as the meeting started, quite boring as usual--Alvondo didn't get how any of the content is important--so with a slight sigh he leaned over to Valeriya and whispered, "So how are you and Kyou doing?"

Amber eyes peered over at Alvondo as she murmured a painful groan. She hated the day time! Sitting up properly she sorted her outfit out as she shook her head to keep her awake. "President caught me too...I was reading reports before this!" She whined in a whisper as she crossed her arms childishly over her torso, a pout upon her lips as she sighed. Alvondo brought up Kyou and she paused, closing her eyes for a moment. "There is not much to say...I mean it will end like every other one Alvondo." She pointed out, quietly pulling her phone out only to be caught and forced to put it away.

She turned her head to him, continuing their conversation in the hushed whisper. "It's a impossible pairing." She said, her tone blunt but void of emotions as she turned her head to listen to the contents of the meeting despite her lack of care. "Which is why I avoid this." She finished, looking around frantically before looking to Alvondo. "Do you have pocky?" She asked, a frown on her lips. "I finished all mine..."

Status
Not open for further replies.