The Academy of Secrets - Xythalia Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
River walked up to the entrance of the school before her. A new student getting to school when the semester has already began. Not the best first impression but, it will do. She continued walking to the doors, her sword and assorted knives clanging against her skin as has she moved.
She entered the school and looked around the empty halls and wondered where she should be going.

"Hmmm~" Alvondo nodded along with Valeriya's words. At the other's mention of pocky he grinned and took some out of his pockets. "Here," handing it to her, he said a quick apology as he was shushed. "Heh, it sounded like you don't have much trust in relationships." Upon hearing her reply on Kyou and herself, Alvondo frowned a bit. A smile slowly resumed on his face though, as he asked, "What made you say that? Kyou's relationship with you might last longer than expected." Continuing to whisper out the words, it contained some curiosity.

She eagerly plucked a stick of the treat from his box, grinning happily as it was instantly settled between ivory teeth. Her eyes remained on him as she hummed, trying to think of a nice way to put her answer. "Trust? No." She couldn't deny her lack of the trust in the very idea since it had been years since she had believed in such a thing. "As for Kyou...it just can't. I am more likely to end up in a relationship for an alliance for the benefit of my covern." She replied, shrugging her shoulders softly. "I've been in relationships quite a few times and they never work out."

Kyou looked upon his phone saw her text message and he smiled. He quickly wrote up, Thats excellent what do you have planned. He then stopped to an interruption, it was a phone call. "Hello?" Kyou responded to the unknown number. the phone call was about him joining the council. "Wait what? How in the heck did you find out?" He asked the person there was no answer just a location and to hurry because he was 'Late'. He then quickly hung his phone up and ran towards outside, he stopped and starred at a new girl. He had bright red hair and a sword at her side, this was rather odd. "Nice sword." He stated he was going to stay and chat but then Valeriya's face popped into his head. "Sorry i have to go, nice to meet ya." He stated waving his hands and running towards the student council office. He busted inside the door of the room and looked around. "Oh hello, sorry im late but someone called me?" He stated. "Was it you Alvondo?" He asked thinking it was him, or someone else. "Also question........ are swords allowed on campus?" he asked everyone in the room.

Listening to Valeriya's reply, Alvondo's head slightly tilted to a side. "Hmmm....At your benefit huh. Well, when the time comes, it will come....Doesn't matter if it's Kyou or not, although I might say that bad boy probably has fallen for you or something." He said lightly, the words becoming louder again. "I don't believe that such beautiful girl like you will live a life without a true love." He grinned, resting his head on his palm.
"AL-VON-DO, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO TALK?!" From the other end of the room, a young lady with a cigarrete in her mouth suddenly stood up straight, her yell echoed through the room as she slammed her fist to the desk, a look of utter impatience and anger on her face.
"Woah woah, settle down there Jessica, I'm sorry, again. Besides, you're not following the rule yourself. You're smoking." Alvondo, turning his attention from Valeriya to the woman, said calmly.
"Ha, yeah, said the one who never come to the meetings."
"They're rarely important. Same issues on the supposed-to-be monsters attacking on students in the school forest, am I wrong?"
The woman named Jessica's eyebrows furrowed into a deep scowl. "You---"
"I told you if you need me, I can always just go kill them." Alvondo rolled his eyes. For once, he lost his smiles, his face lingered with tiredness.
A guy in glasses suddenly spoke up, "It's not the simple matter of killing them, Alvon. It's the possibility that the victims might be killed by humans, rather than monsters. You see, recently, the death wound left by the students were, although similar, quite different from what a monster's attack."
"Humans, monsters...What's the difference? They sinned, so it's natural for them to be killed." Alvondo's words shushed all of them up as he stood up on his seat, leaning over from the table in front of him. His voice was hard as his eyes turned cold, the crimson eye glowing. "You guys talked about it all the time but never done a thing."
It was that moment the door was opened again, and Kyou bursted in. The blonde raised an eyebrow at the sight of him, and slowly sat back to his seat. "Kyou!" A cheerful smile resumed to his face. "You came to the meeting too? We're in the middle of a heated discussion." He paused as the other mentioned about who called him.
"Somebody called you? Ah, we all got called. It's by him--" he pointed to the guy in glasses. "He's the secretary. And huh? Sword? Yeah, it's allowed ya know. As long as you don't attack people with it." He grinned. The woman named Jessica frowned and sat back to her seat. The guy with the glasses coughed. Alvondo ignored them. "Aaaand Valeriya's right here."He pointd to the vampire girl beside him.

Disme watched one of the girls walk by her, then climbed up the steps, to the other girl who was only a few feet away. She stared up at her, her expression blank. Kaine cackled when they were asked what they wanted. "Are you kidding? This is the dorm! We're obviously trying to get to ours, and you have the audacity to ask us what we're doing here!? Kekekekeke!" He laughed, as Disme walked past, ignoring the girl completely before going into Disme's room. She noticed that her room was completely blue, a dark navy blue, with its own bathroom and closet.

River still thinking about where she should be finally decided to go in the same direction as the strange boy she had seen earlier. She walked down the hall and came across a room full of people in an office. She went in and said, " Hello. "

The sudden new sound of another person approaching surprised Alvondo as he looked over at the door's direction. Raising an eyebrow, the sight of a girl he hadn't seen before appeared into view. A girl with a sword? Is she what Kyou was talking about earlier? "Oh hi!...Haven't seen you before. Are you...In the student council?" He greeted with the same warmness he has for everyone, although there's a bit of curiosity in his voice.

Disme looked around the room, Kaine whining about how it was hot, and so she turned on the Air conditioner before walking back out again. Kaine whined. "Oh come on you just turned it on! Why can't we stay inside?" Disme frowned, looking back at him. "Fine fine, We do whatever you want." He pouted as she walked. Disme found herself walking down the dorm steps and outside until she came to the front of the school, looking up at it and studying it. Kaine cackled "Ohh ohh! What did you find!? Is it something good?!"

Kalin stuffed his hands in his pockets, his head drooping a bit as he walked through the halls of the school, looking for all of his classes before he started tomorrow. He walked and walked and walked until he found the music room, then glanced inside, seeing no one. After a few moments he entered, shutting the door and sitting at the piano. He frowned, tapping one of the keys to make sure it was in tune, then tapping all of them, making sure the piano was perfect before placing his fingers upon the keys, lightly brushing them over them. He inhaled through his nose, closed his eyes, and began to play.

Rena's eyes settle gently upon the school hallways as she exited her dorm. She was pretty sure she missed a lot of stuffs, but something in her mind told her she doesn't need to care. Letting out a short sigh she walked through the hallways then across the different rooms, her green eye studying around. A new semester had started, but nothing seemed to change.
It's probably because class started already, but the silence comforted her. It wasn't until the sounds of piano playing slowly drifted into her ears. Blinking, she looked around to notice that she was close to the music room. Humming a bit at the melody that was similar yet different from what she had heard before, Rena found herself walking closer to the room, before opening the door softly. There shouldn't be anyone in right now, unless somebody decided to randomly play without permission.

His fingers pressed perfectly and expertly over the keys, then stopped when he glanced up, noticing someone else in the room. He blinked for a second, staring at her in silence, then looked her up and down, examining her. "Can I help you?" He asked, not used to playing in front of people. He stood up, closing the cover that went above the piano gently, and sliding his fingers over the lid gently.

River was apparently in the student council office since the boy in the front of the room asked her if she was joining. 'Of course not' she thought. Se ignored his question and asked one of her own. " Where is the first place a new kid should be going?"

"Ah, a new student?" Having his curiosity explained even though she ignored his question, Alvondo's face widened into a polite grin. "If you already signed in to the academy when you enter and received your schedule, you can just go to your dorm pack yourself up and get ready for classes like other students." He explained shortly, eyes raising, asking if she has any other questions.

----

Rena blinked when she saw a guy playing the piano in the music room. His high skills and the melody he was playing had caught her attention and she liked it, although her expression remained still. However, when he noticed her, he had stopped. Rena's mouth slowly opened into a tiny surprise at the sudden end of the melody. Her eyes gleamed with a tiny bit of disappointment as he closed the cover, and as he asked her if she could help, Rena simply shook her head, and went over to the door of the music room. "You played well," she complimented quietly. "I'm sorry for interrupting." She continued with an apology and opened the music room door, going to leave.

Jack, was taking his normal rounds around the school. He saw, a new student with a sword no less standing in front of the student council room. Jack walked over and saw the door was open. He looked inside of the room, he saw, The normal student council members until he looked and saw his half brother. "What the Hell, What are you doing here? fire breath?" Jack said.

Kyou was minding his own business talking to alvondo and Valeriya until he heard Jack's voice. Kyou stood up and grabbed Jack's collar and rammed him against the wall Kyou's eyes burning with rage, his pupils split like a dragons. "Sparky, it seems you want to get toasted." Kyou said with a bit of a deeper voice little sparks of fire erupting from hsi mouth when he spoke.

Jack's hand formed a black scythe the blade curved up and touching the back of shin. "Im the disciplinary president, i dont like the council and i hate you. Also under this circumstances i can use my weapon to hurt you but i would prefer to kill you." Jack stated black lighting spiraling around his body.

Alvondo, halfway with the discussion and answering the new student's question, frowned when suddenly a student entered---the disciplinary president, or so he said, and got into a fight with Kyou. He raised an eyebrow at the sight, before letting out a groan, quite annoyed by today's events already. "Who's that, Kyou? Someone you know? Did he stole your girlfriend or something?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyou grumbled he let Jack go and turned to Alvondo. He was not in the mood for his jokes. "No he is my half brother. He is just the a----." Shin huffed a small flame to the scythe that was blocking him from finishing his sentence. "Yes i am your half brother but, you shouldn't have to use such language." Jack stated letting out a smirk. "I am Jack he is kyou. kyou is the ladies womanizer and I hate dealing with whimpering women." He stated looking around. "I'm not a womanizer and put up the scythe Jack a--" "Tch Tch language." jack stated again.

Kalin raised his eyebrows, watching her speak. Just as she turned to leave and apologized, he cleared his throat. "I'm Kalin." He spoke loud enough so he was sure she heard him and stopped. He walked toward her and stuffed his hands in his pockets, watching her carefully. "I'm new here, do you think you could show me around a bit?" He mumbled the last part, unsure of what to do.

Alvondo blinked for a moment at the interaction between Kyou and Jack before letting out a laugh. "Half brothers? Haha, no wonder you two are so..." he quieted down and choose his words carefully, before grinning. "Close." He's sure he didn't pick the right word but whatever. "Both of you look perfectly well at flirting ladies though. Womanizer or not." Alvondo's eyes scanned and studied through Jack before smiling. "Nice scythe."

---

Rena blinked when she was stopped by the guy behind her, for he introduced himself, and asked her to show him around the school." Turning around carefully, she tilted her head to one side, studying this male student called Kalin, before nodding. "I'm Rena." Making sure that he wasn't a dangerous person or being to be close with, the hand that at first reached for the throwing knives hidden underneath her shirt tucked in her belt relaxed. "...There's not much to show about the academy, but okay." Opening the door gently, she stepped out to the hallways, waiting for Kalin to follow.

" hmmmm... Do you mind if I sat in here for a while? I don't really know this place very well." River said, trying to at least get to know the classmates who she'll be spending a lot of time around. She leaned against the doorway and pulled out her sword. She polished the already shining metal on the side of her coat.

"Go ahead, although if you don't know this place very well you can always ask somebody to show you around." Alvondo responded quickly and shortly before any other student council members could say anything. He pointed to an empty seat near them before a tiny smile displayed onto his face. "Scythe first...And then sword huh," he paused for a moment. "Nice sword, by the way."

Status
Not open for further replies.