The Academy of Secrets - Xythalia Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bell rang throughout the school. "Can't go. Class." Billy said as he squeezed himself through the doorway. Hopefully he wouldn't run into anything that made him uncomfortable on his way there.

The sudden act of Disme surprised Alvondo as she suddenly grabbed his face and studied his eyes made him frown as she let go. She later seemed to see something as she approached it eventually. Following the direction she was going, Alvondo's right eye seemed to caught what Disme saw too, although only for a few seconds.
A soul..?
He chuckled and waved his hand goodbye at Kaine as the skeleton pled to be freed from Disme. However, as he was sure he was out of their sights did the smile left Alvondo's face, replaced by coldness instead. "Tch," clicking his tongue, displeased by the other's action, Alvondo scratched the back of his head.
"How stubborn of you, Alvondo." A sudden deep voice rang into his head as a sharp pain abruptly shot through his crimson eye. The blonde flinched before realizing it's his master.
"...You're watching me." He replied in his mind as well, only to hear a deep short laugh from the other side. "Of course, who would've known you can be so careless if I don't?"
"My apologies, master, I let my guard down."
"I don't want my identity exposed because of you, my dear servant."
"Don't worry. I won't make the same mistake again...And if I did,"
Alvondo began to walk down the hallways in the direction where Disme headed to, not particularly to find her again but he wanted to make sure if it's a soul--a sinned soul--he saw earlier. "Her death would be absolute, wouldn't it?"
Replying to his master just in time to reach the corridor and spot Kaine, his cheerful smile returned as he let out a call. "Kaine~! I'm here to rescue you again~"

----

A tiny frown formed onto Rena's mouth as she watched Kalin all excited about entering the forest. She didn't mind entering it but it's gonna be work if she has to fight with the monsters in the forest that harmed and killed the students. But letting it go, Rena let out a short sigh. "Don't get us into trouble."
Yet, seeing Kalin like this didn't make her feel bad. She started to head toward the forest before he did then, thinking maybe it wouldn't be that bad.

Archie tapped his bony phalanges on the oak desk. He twisted his skull around completely as he began observing the room. He knew it was Room 401, but he was not sure what classroom it was meant for. And, he really didn't care either way. Students were to be coming, as the bell rang. By the looks of the posters, and the various bookshelves, it appeared Archie was in an Literature Classroom. Archie placed his fingers together in a pyramid formation, as he sat behind the desk. "This new generation... They are nothing but savages bent on destroying the world! Just like my generation. Dangolkidsknownothingaboutgumption! Back in my day we had gumption..."

Archie twisted his head back and forth, as he blankly stared at the classroom seats. He got up, and observed the chalkboard behind him. "This will do nicely.... Now I just need to wait." He didn't bring his Teachers Aides, as he knew the various conspiracies were already watching him, and he was not sure if they were already infected by them. However, he would judge these strange students, and see if they were worthy of learning the darkest conspiracies of the world.

Johnny entered room 401. Or, rather, he tried to, but he lost his balance, removing a Johnny-shaped chunk of the doorframe as he fell. There was a quiet "Aww" of disappointment as he shuffled into a seat in the back of the classroom. Archie always unnerved him. Then again, so did Roombas, clowns, ugly babies, and used tissues.

Archie focused his empty eye-sockets on Johnny. "You destroyed the door-frame. Excellent, there were bugs planted their by various organizations. You did a good job. The question is whether or not you did it on purpose. I am watching you, don't think for a second I don't know you are part of them!" Archie stared at him, as he stood up. He then proceeded to open up a small portal to a Demi-plane. From the Demi-plane, several hands began moving in a frantic claw. "DANGKIDS." Archie said incredibly quickly, as his right hand began glowing a dark black, as he began touching all of the arms. All of the arms stopped writhing as they were constricted by this strange aura. "There we go, stupid kids..." Archie pulled out a large archaic tome which was bound by Ewe flesh. Archie glanced up as he shut the Demi-plane, as the arms were immediately severed and landed on the desk. He opened the book, as it produced a small purple fog, Archie immediately slammed the book shut. "Excellent. It is ready." Hackett stared at Johnny, quite intently, then again, without eyesockets it made it quite difficult to determine if he was staring at him. "In the back of the room, I may or may not have opened a portal to the Demi-plane of Unspeakable Horrors." Archie said in a completely uninterested manner. He glanced at the door, waiting for more students to show up.

The severed hands began moving for a bit, before Archie touched them, as the arms suddenly bursted into ashes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leah just sort of sneakily (or not so sneakily) slips into class after Johnny. The effect is ruined when she stops to stare at... whatever the hell Archie was doing. "Sounds about right for Modern Literature class..." She quips, before moving to sit down.

"MODERN LITERATURE!?" Archie howled out in a frenzy. Archie took his right hand as he began clawing it down the chalkboard, making a disturbing hissing sound. He glanced back at Leah, "You are part of them aren't you!? I am watching you... But if you are not part of them, then you have to learn about the Conspiracies controlling the Modern Media, which includes Literature!" Archie sat back down as he took his tome bound by the flesh of an ewe, as he moved it to the opposite side of his desk. "... More students will come, I can sense it. Also I've had my Pinata Golem set up several scrying orbs for me. Yes, I am sharing this information, as I am sure you already know it. Unless you didn't, in which case you know now, but the question is... Was that information vital for any of the conspiracies you are reporting to!?" Archie tapped his phalanges on the desk, as he rubbed the ashes so that they completely covered the desk. He then kept an eye on the door, waiting for more students. If more students were to show, Archie would be waiting...

Last edited by a moderator:
"I only report to the holy light of the Sun." Leah declares with an entirely straight face.

"Okay I'm just screwing with you, for all it's radiance I don't actually do that." Leah kicks back and relaxes. Archie's classes were never boring.

Archie hisses out, "DO YOU THINK I ALLOW FOR RELAXING IN MY CLAAAASSS...!?" Archie held out his right hand as it began crackling with electrical energy. "... I don't care about stupid things like that." Archie's hand immediately removed the electrical energy. "Where are the other students from your idiotic generation? Are they as slow and weak-willed as the students were during my generation?" Archie turned his skeletal head around completely. "Hn, yes I know what subject to delve into, yessss... You will learn, or you will faaaaaiiiil my class..." Archie cackled out, as he placed his thumb upon the ashes. "This reminds me of the Council of Frankfurt. It took them forever to show up! Those fools!" Archie turned his head as he eyed the doorway.

Andria walked into room 401 and met eyes with Archie, one of the few other skeletal people in the school. "A-Am I late, or are you giving me that stare to try to rattle my bones? I was in the library reading some scary books and didn't hear the bell." She then went to go take a seat in the front of the room.

Archie glanced at Andria, "You are not late. AND SKELETAL PUNS WILL NOT HAPPEN IN THIS CLASS-ROOM! Puns are used by the Sleeper Agents of the Communists! You just don't know it yet, no matter!" Archie focused his eye-sockets on Andria, as he nonchalantaly opened up a portal above his desk. From the portal emerged writhing black tentacles, as Archie's hand quickly grew with electricity, as he shocked the tentacle. It quickly moved back into the portal as Archie pulled out a ruler made from some poor sap's spinal cord. He placed it on top of his ash covered desk, as he shut the portal.

Archie glanced around at the students, then back at the chalkboard. "Skeleton Student. What book were you reading? This is highly important. Studentsthesedaysdon'tknowagoodbookwhentheyseeone!" Archie barked out the last part quite quickly as he glanced around. "HNN... Well, now I shall wait to see if any more idiots from your generation arrive..." Archie turned his skull to face the doorway yet again.

"Yes sir, no bone puns sir!" Andria saluted. Guess I'll just have to use non-bone puns.

"I was finishing a screenplay of Nightmare at 20,000 feet." She reached into her pack to grab a note book and pencil. "I think you would find some similarities with the main character." She said under her breath.

Archie kept his head focused to the doorway. "Nightmare at 20,000 Feet! Yes, the story of the Bob Wilson, the only sane man on that ship. He knew that the Midgets, in one of their true forms, that of the Gremlin was sabotaging the airplane! He tried to warn the masses, but the masses were blind to the truth behind the conspiracy! The shifty and wily creature was able to keep Wilson from divulging the truth, as he found a way into Bob's brain. As soon as he wormed his way into the brain, he caused the man to suffer a break-down after seeing this truth, which ruined his credibility. The midgets are constantly trying to keep the truth hidden... As are the other conspiracies. This is a setting, where Bob Wilson would be able to reveal the truth in a sober manner. It was a good episode."

Johnny popped his knuckles nervously at the thought of sharing a classroom with not one, but two skeletons.
Oh, geez, did that seem threatening? I hope that didn't seem threatening.
"Sorry", he said for no readily-apparent reason.

Disme paid Alvondo no attention as she continued walking. Kaine on the other hand stretched out his bony white arms, his one wing extending in excitement. "My herooo!" He cried, trying to reach Alvondo through the immense distance. Disme continued walking, saying nothing and not looking back.

-

Kalin nodded, walking behind Rena, his excitement slowly withering. He looked around the forest, making sure things were good and sticking close to Rena. He cleared his throat. "So uhm, when did you start school?" He mumbled, trying to start up a bit of casual conversation.

Alvondo laughed, catching up with Kaine quickly as he walked in equal pace as Disme now. "Hmm....But it's actually quite enjoyable watching you being all controlled by your master....So do you eat? Do you drink? What's your master's like? Do you like your master?" Instead of freeing Kaine like he said at first, he let different questions escape his mouth, grinning at the skeleton.

---

Rena gently brushed her hair to the back of her ear as she listened to his question. "...It's...I guess...One...Or Two years ago?" She put her hand to her chin, seemingly to thinking. "...I don't count with human years...So I'm not sure." Somehow, the soft breezes of the forest comforted her, causing her to speak more. Turning around, she rested her eyes on Kalin. "How about you..? Why do you join the academy.." A blink, and a light frown formed onto her face. "If you didn't want to speak about it, it's fine." Turning back around again, she started walking deeper into the forest.

Kaine thrashed about on the cross, making the chains dig into Disme's skin. Disme frowned, glancing back at Kaine. "Of course I eat! Disme can give me a body when she wishes, and she's not too harsh, sometimes..' He mumbled the last part. "I can drink as well, She's pretty cool when she's not beating me up!" He whined, then clashed his teeth together, in a laugh. Disme frowned, stopping in her tracks and taking him off her back, dropping him on the ground face-first. He thrashed around on the ground. "Not again! Jeeze! Give me a body already will yah!?"

-

Kalin looked away. "I need to find something." He cleared his throat. How about you?" He asked as they continued through the forest. He spent most of his time in forests so he knew how to navigate relatively well. He looked around at the woods he would soon call home.

A teenage boy with long silver hair stood in front of the massive gates to Xythalia Academy. He took a few moments to collect himself, then pushed through the gates and proudly walked towards the front doors. He walked in and his courage immediately disappeared. He hung his face blushed, and he held his head low as he walked through the other students in the hallway, pushing, playing, laughing..

-

"What am I even doing here?" he thought to himself as he dragged himself through the hallway.
"SIGH" he sighed out loud, and immediately blushed again and hung his head even lower.
"Ugh.. the guy outside said I should be looking for room 401... Literature, huh.."

-

The boy's name was Christopher Syphon, 17 years old. He enrolled at this school because he thought it could protect him from some.. things..
He found the door he was looking for, gathered himself.. And rushed right in.

"Christopher Syphon reporting for Literature Class! Sorry for being late!" he shouted.

Alvondo, listening to Kaine, chuckled. "Damn, you two go along so well!" He said, looking over at Disme. "She can give you a body huh? I see, interesting." Tilting his head to a side, he studied Disme, then, carefully, remembering what she did to him earlier and what his conversation to his master. "She must be pretty damn strong huh, to keep such an awesome strong skeleton like you with her all the time." Obviously it's just to flatter the other but Alvondo was used to this way of talk. "She's pretty cool when she's not beating you up huh...I want to see how cool she is myself~" He yawned, grinning at Kaine.

----

"....I need to find something...too." Rather than something, it's more like someone, even though she hasn't thought about what she'll do when she finds him. A rustle in the forest and she immediately took out her one of her throwing knife, although it turned out to be just a bunny. Sighing, not interested, she stepped further, putting the knives back. "So....Is there any other places you need to go?"

Status
Not open for further replies.