The 3rd Reich (OOC & Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. If your having that many problems you might not want to make her blind but hell, do whatcha want.
If I can't think of anything by monday I will make a different character =^.^=

Out of curiosity, how do we solve the language barrier? Are we just going to handwave the whole thing, because I think it would be interesting to have characters that can only understand snippets of what is said when two characters speak languages that they don't understand.

Out of curiosity, how do we solve the language barrier? Are we just going to handwave the whole thing, because I think it would be interesting to have characters that can only understand snippets of what is said when two characters speak languages that they don't understand.

SO your saying like translators essentially. We could do that for languages that are not English or Spanish. We could do it for Russian, German, and Japanese but it's up to you guys. I don't care either way

Do you guys want romance?

I would like you guys to get at least one more post in. After that we will quickly get into combat :3

I seem to be unable to finish Daisy's form, and I do not at the moment have any other character ideas x.x So for now, I'll not be joining, if I can think of a character at a later point(and if you are still accepting at such a time), then I will attempt to join then =^.^=

I seem to be unable to finish Daisy's form, and I do not at the moment have any other character ideas x.x So for now, I'll not be joining, if I can think of a character at a later point(and if you are still accepting at such a time), then I will attempt to join then =^.^=
Alright. Thanks for letting me know! (:

I would like you guys to get at least one more post in. After that we will quickly get into combat :3
I'd like at least a briefing scene before combat. (Tanya may or may not have some rather pointed questions about the operation)

I'd like at least a briefing scene before combat. (Tanya may or may not have some rather pointed questions about the operation)
There will be. Were going to get all in a vehicle then get briefed on the way to the actual Front lines and our first battle.

3rd%20reich_1.png

That's pretty much the kind of picture I was looking for for Ramon but I didn't like the pistols in all of them. Just the sombrero, over-the-top mustache, and Mexican flag.

Reactions: VerbalAbuse
Lol am i Alucard?

So my detailed yet not detailed torture scene wasn't to graphic or anything right? I think it's pretty tame.

Not trying to get banned from Iwaku pls no

So my detailed yet not detailed torture scene wasn't to graphic or anything right? I think it's pretty tame.

Not trying to get banned from Iwaku pls no
Ha! Too graphic? You know what it was? NOT GRAPHIC ENOUGH!
Probably+or+you+could+blood+for+the+blood+_7da928a809f27a76c240a618461fcdfd.png

Reactions: FrostedCaramel
I have a delightfully evil idea for a project Supernatural Unit 731 could be working on, should I post it or pm it?

Status
Not open for further replies.