The 3rd Reich (OOC & Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man could you imagine.

"I'll be back"
<Engine Sounds>
*Bursts through door in Panzer V*
Plus we can forget all that "Do not kill" nonsense from 2. Just straight up, Panzer clad murder.

I have new everyone!

• Thank You
Reactions: GreenSea
Much sooner than expected. Kudos!

I made it short so its to the point and not to over bearing. If you think I should change it I would be open to criticism.

I'll get to replying tomorrow, for now there are ships to be sunk and then I need to sleep.

I'm getting some intense Wolfenstein vibes here.

If anyone has a problem with my breaking up both perspectives throughout the post showing how the events are happening at roughly the same time, I'll just write them in two separate pasts next time.

Feel free to say it, I don't get offended easily.

So now that we're going after Japan, I think we should stumble upon the supernatural part of the Epidemic Prevention and Water Purification Department (which included Unit 731) at some point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a bad plan, and been so tempted to go pull rank on the Leytenant, because it would be amusing, at least in my mind's eye.

I'm gonna post today :3

@FrostedCamel Pasqual has been challenged to a drinking game by an angry English Jew

Pretty sure you got my SS Sergeant and Ramon mixed up. None the less in my next post Ramon will happily accept the challenge.
[Embarrassedly edits]

Now she won't be so pissed off at him, but she will still want that drinking game

[Embarrassedly edits]

Now she won't be so pissed off at him, but she will still want that drinking game
Not a problem haha.

I'll be writing up my post tomorrow for it.

Still a work in progress, I'll try to finish it the rest of the way tomorrow. sorry for being so slow with this ;.;
Name: Daisy Larson
Nickname: 'Wolfie'
Race: Werewolf
Birthday: December 17
Sexual orientation: Asexual Biromantic

Height: 5'0"
Weight: 90lbs
Special characteristics: Daisy's hair is a light cotton candy blue, with light pink highlights.
Appearance:
latest

Personality: Daisy is extremely curious, and often asks questions about...well...everything. Some might find her annoying because of this, however she doesn't seem to notice. She is naive about many things, including the feud between nations(and races), and doesn't believe anyone to be in the wrong. Her life's dream is to meet, and question, one of the German vampires.

Interests and hobbies:

Skills:

Fears:
* blennophobia ~ The fear of slime, and slimy things.
* cryophobia ~ The fear of extreme cold.
* ligyrophobia ~ The fear of loud noises.

History: As you might have guessed by her intrigue into vampires, Daisy wasn't actually born a werewolf, nor does she know that much about them. Daisy was born human, and blind, however she managed to get by fine. When she got to high school, she met a werewolf, who thought that if she were one too it might help her blindness. Needless to say, it did not. She then managed to get by as a blind werewolf, however after becoming one of the creatures she became rather curious towards the supernatural. She joined the UA military when she became old enough, using her werewolf status to help, hoping that it would give her a chance to meet more like her or even some vampires.

Strengths:
* ????
* ????
* ????

Weaknesses:
* Blind
* Naive
* Overly trusting

Weapons: She's not one for weapons, being blind and all, if it came down to it she would probably 'go wolf' and use her claws so she at least had a heightened sense of hearing and smell and wouldn't be blindly shooting or swinging in probably the wrong direction.

Gear: ?????

Other: Daisy is blind.
If your still up for being in this just post it finished. I'm still accepting people

If your still up for being in this just post it finished. I'm still accepting people
I promise to finish it by monday, I'm having issues thinking of strengths......and gear, because I'm fairly certain nobody is gonna trust a blind person with first aid(I can just see the many ways that could go wrong), or a weapon XD

I promise to finish it by monday, I'm having issues thinking of strengths......and gear, because I'm fairly certain nobody is gonna trust a blind person with first aid(I can just see the many ways that could go wrong), or a weapon XD
True. If your having that many problems you might not want to make her blind but hell, do whatcha want.

Status
Not open for further replies.