The 3rd Reich (OOC & Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohai!

Are womans in the Wehrmacht/SS a thing or are they supposed to be in the kitchen and mass-produce sandwiches? Also am I understanding this right, there's basically no magic stuff happening, just great aryan technology being SEKAI ICHI superior? Because in character sheets I see a lot of "hints" but nobody really bothered explaining anything and yet it was accepted.

Ohai!

Are womans in the Wehrmacht/SS a thing or are they supposed to be in the kitchen and mass-produce sandwiches? Also am I understanding this right, there's basically no magic stuff happening, just great aryan technology being SEKAI ICHI superior? Because in character sheets I see a lot of "hints" but nobody really bothered explaining anything and yet it was accepted.
You ever played Wolfenstein: The New Order?

Not the same technology but same premise, the Nazis won so they've had a lot of time to perfect their stuff.

There are Vampires, Werewolves, and dabbling into the Occult. If I had to take a guess I'd say there will probably be some magic.

You ever played Wolfenstein: The New Order?

Not the same technology but same premise, the Nazis won so they've had a lot of time to perfect their stuff.

There are Vampires, Werewolves, and dabbling into the Occult. If I had to take a guess I'd say there will probably be some magic.
^^^^ About the magic though. There will be some, however nobody is going to know any at the start, after we start to get into it and stuff your char will be able to learn magic freely

^^^^ About the magic though. There will be some, however nobody is going to know any at the start, after we start to get into it and stuff your char will be able to learn magic freely
That may very well make things interesting for the ones that have worked with Occult methodologies, eh?

That may very well make things interesting for the ones that have worked with Occult methodologies, eh?
Yeah. Magic isn't all powerful though so don't worry.

Yeah. Magic isn't all powerful though so don't worry.
Oh no worries, I trust you wont let things get insane. None of that apocalyptic scale stuff at the drop of a dime, and the like.

Oh no worries, I trust you wont let things get insane. None of that apocalyptic scale stuff at the drop of a dime, and the like.
Buzzkill! How am I going to have my Nazi Orbital Death Cannon now?

Buzzkill! How am I going to have my Nazi Orbital Death Cannon now?
Science, my boy, mad Nazi science. They are bound to have rockets capable of exiting Earth's atmosphere at this point, I would imagine. Or damn near close to it.

Reactions: Legens Legentis
Science, my boy, mad Nazi science. They are bound to have rockets capable of exiting Earth's atmosphere at this point, I would imagine. Or damn near close to it.
inb4 Nazi Moonbase arc

Reactions: Rax Rosetta
Hello =^.^= I was thinking of joining...even had a full sheet filled out....but then I decided I didn't like my character(I'm not too fond of playing vampires xD), so I thought up a new character....but um....I was wondering how werewolves work here? are they like mythical werewolves where they turn into beastly wolf-men, or wolfy wolfs?

beastly wolf-men
Please we know there's only one kind of werewolf that scares a vampire and it ain't none of that Twilight shit. (Sorry if you like Twilight)

• Thank You
Reactions: Teiso
Hello =^.^= I was thinking of joining...even had a full sheet filled out....but then I decided I didn't like my character(I'm not too fond of playing vampires xD), so I thought up a new character....but um....I was wondering how werewolves work here? are they like mythical werewolves where they turn into beastly wolf-men, or wolfy wolfs?

SO when you r in your human form the only change is that you are harder to kill. You have the ability to change at any time except the full moon where you are forced to change. It's so they are almost impossible to detect unless they change

• Thank You
Reactions: GreenSea and Teiso
Nazi freddy kruger

The Dream
I have a Dream, that one day, Nazi's will jump about the moon and build doomsday weapons to threaten the Earth from on high. Like air dropping Nazi Kruger from orbit, so that it wont be a case of Nazi-ing that coming from a mile away.

We're truly the masterminds of fascist innovation here.
Thankfully we're not some kind of degenerate who'd propose we have Nazi zombies or some other nonsense.
hehehehehe

Pssh, Nazi zombies are such an easy out. What we need, are nazi terminators. That would turn things around in a mighty hurry.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Legens Legentis
Pssh, Nazi zombies are such an easy out. What we need, are nazi terminators. That would turn things around in a mighty hurry.
Oh man could you imagine.

"I'll be back"
<Engine Sounds>
*Bursts through door in Panzer V*

Status
Not open for further replies.