The 3rd Reich (OOC & Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Hyanna
SO your saying like translators essentially. We could do that for languages that are not English or Spanish. We could do it for Russian, German, and Japanese but it's up to you guys. I don't care either way
I do believe translation should be a thing. Imogen shouldn't have trouble speaking to anyone she meets so long as they don't go south from China. Might I add, her imposing stature, loud nature, and pure hatred of her enemies makes Imogen an ideal interrogator.
Do you guys want romance?
Imogen is an Amazon who needs no man

But I wouldn't mind an attempt
Can I guess that Lily is Peggy Carter?
I'm sorry, I think that's Imogen. Badass female agent who can't shut up (Do I mean Imogen or Agent Carter?) vs heavily mistreated stealth asset (Lily or Quiet?)

I mean I think it's clear

The only reason I said that was because Lily is a spy and Peggy Carter is also one. There may be similarities, however Lily is not Peggy, I didn't even think about her while I was making her character (actually based her off of a character on "X Company") . Peggy just kinda showed up on that collage/Banner thing and when I saw her, Spy was the first thing to come to mind, not her personality.

Just because she isn't showing any of her more badass talents yet, doesn't mean they are not there. Lily is loud and opinionated, not to mention sassy, however keep in mind, she still lives in a male dominated society that would crucify her for stepping "out of line". So she tends to keep what she wants to say to herself, because her words can cause problems for her family. When she didn't have her nephew to rely on her, she was more free with her words, however life changes when someone else depends on you for survival, so she had to learn to hold her tongue and not go along with her first instinct.

Her personality will come through a little bit more the longer the group spends time together, but right now she is holding back, because they are strangers. She doesn't know these people, and as far as she is concerned, they are going to stab her in the back one way or another. So she is gonna keep to herself and observe others and test them, before showing her true colors.

While maybe not a Peggy Carter, secret government faction spy, Lily is the kind of spy you send out as a honeypot or as someone who blends in to gather Intel. They both have different methods that gather results, one is just slightly more realistic to the actual time period and has less marvel flare to it.

Sorry, History Buff, did a bunch of research into the whole spy network during WW2 *Well, what they were willing to list at least) and I tried to make Lily reflect a little bit of that. If you want you can claim Peggy as the representation for Imogen, I don't really care :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't trying to put you off or anything, mate. Just figured that Imogen's FBI agency and brazen approach to combat made her closer to Peggy than Quiet is all.

So who is worried about dying?

;)

Reactions: VerbalAbuse
I wonder how Rust Breath will test Judenrachers...

The Legend Never Dies

flat800x800075f.jpg

Reactions: Legens Legentis
Make your last posts because I'm going to do a little time skip soon.

Sorry about the wait and everything guys. I had lost internet for a while and it just got back up. I didn't have any warning about it so it was very unexpected and I am incredibly sorry.

I understand my dude now let's kick this sucker back off

No worries, life happens.

So im gonna finish my convo IC. I want you guys to finish up your conversations and I'll have a time skip from us sleeping to us loading onto the truck in the morning.

Can I have an evil airship base?
aerodreadnought_by_colorcopycenter-d5wczfy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.