Thank you (Shout Outs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to say thank you to the original creator of this site whoever he/she may be. This site is full of wonderful people and I can't believe I didn't join this site sooner.
that would be peridox

@Silyan Figured I'd do this since you weren't here when the first post was made. But thank you...just, thank you. I'm not sure what made me want to talk to you when you joined RPG but I'm glad I did. You stayed my friend for years, even when I left the site for more than a few months (Guess you did too, huh?). You rid me of my loneliness, helped me through personal issues, and handled me even when my mental issues got the best of me.

That means so fucking much. You and only two other people have done that for me, not even family would. And like those two other people we don't talk much anymore, nor do I find we're as close as we used to be. But you'll always have a special place in my heart, regardless if we never talk again or get on bad terms. Could never hate you, you helped me get to the place I am today; alive and wanting to better myself.

You gave this little shit something to live for, and someone to care for. So...thank you.
lemon-gif.gif

Edit: Also the first person I skyped with for, like, two days straight...so that was fun <3

I want to thank @Hellis for his Encouraging words and support with my art, streaming and other various internet interests I have.

Also, @Goldmarble for requesting artwork from me.

And @BluBlood for her encouraging words for color and wonderful artwork she has shared with us, seriously its fucking amazing.

@Phi Chisym fot being super cool and mature when a GM poofs, being respectful of others' ideas, and setting a great example!

You know normally I don't like doing these (I have before, obviously) because I feel that sometimes it tends to ignore all those who haven't been mentioned because they are less known to us.

So I make a shout out to all of Iwaku for making this such a wonderful community and great place, to the @Staff Members, (excluding myself because that would be awkwardly self serving) my fellow @Community Volunteers for making this run.

I want to give a shoutout and thank you to @Janvier and @Rambunctious for being understanding and lenient with the choices I've made and RL problems. They're great partners as well and I appreciate their support. Thanks guys~ <3 xoxo

@Lawkheart
Thanks for listening to my ramblings kouhai <3 It was really helpful :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lawkheart
@Dawn Thanks for being the voice of reason to help me understand that all my social faux pas can actually be overcome, for being a shoulder I need to balance on when I feel like dung, and for being the cheery person who always manages to cheer me up by just talking to me :)
@Everly Thanks for being an amazing roleplay partner who shared as much enthusiasm as I for a project that took off between us from one simple idea to something on a much, much, much grander scale. We may not have gone back to Valcia recently, but I would happily go again and again and again when you feel better :D
@Fijoli Thanks for being the woman to inspire me to do a lot of stuff, like make my own Twitch, and develop myself into the horror genre (I'm now craving it, goddamnit XD) and be able to geek out to about the latest game news, even when some of it's new to me and old pants to everyone else.

As Ron Burgundy says in his immortalised words; "Stay classy." you three. :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dawn
@Hana Because you're my bb and I love you. Your replies always make my day better c:

• Love
Reactions: Hana
@Tribs For taking the stress out of roleplaying. You rock. :)

Thank you, @Iona for being someone who's OOC messages I look forward to a little bit more than the IC ones (Just a smidgen though!). I still love the IC stuff. C:

Thank you, @Adelaide and @Muirgen for being a pair of partners who've recently really put my writing to the test and challenged me to grow as a writer and roleplayer while still being understanding when those challenges aren't the easiest to handle.

Thank you, @Lotsofmembers for letting me be a part of the first real online community I've gotten lost in. Almost 3K messages. Goodness.

Starting to see bits of the light at the end of the tunnel, so I want to give my thanks.

@unanun @fatalrendezvous Thank you for being so understanding about me leaving Illium, and for being there to listen to me rant about my problems. These past few months haven't been easy on me, but I'm grateful that you two have been so considerate. I've deeply enjoyed rping with the both of you, and I hope we can do it again in the future.

@Asmodeus @Tegan I've had a lot on my mind, and these past six months have been very trying for me. I want to thank you both from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to forget about everything for a few hours once a week and play some Pathfinder. Asmo, you create some great DnD games and it's always been a pleasure to play with you. Tegan, your characters are a joy to interact with, and our conversations are always funny and engaging. Let's kick some ass at Thistletop.

@Kino I love you. I love you more than anything in this world. You've given me more happiness than anyone has in my life, and I couldn't ask for more. Thank you for standing by my side and weathering through our troubled times together. Thank you for being there for every panic/anxiety attack, for being there when all I wanted to do was cry or punch things. You keep me going through this crazy thing called life.

Reactions: - Falcon -
@Hospes @Atomyk @TheColourlessRainbow @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers @AlchemistBostyofSkyrim @Krieg

Welp, I found this thread so I thought I'd put it to good use. The people tagged here are my absolute favorite people on iwaku. So if you're tagged here, I highly respect you, love talking to you, and think you're a great RPer. Every one of you has made me laugh, smile, and brightened my day by either saying something great in character or out of character at some point. Luv you guys. Thank you for sticking around and being the most awesome people I know on iwaku. <3 :D

@Hospes @Atomyk @TheColourlessRainbow @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers @AlchemistBostyofSkyrim @Krieg

Welp, I found this thread so I thought I'd put it to good use. The people tagged here are my absolute favorite people on iwaku. So if you're tagged here, I highly respect you, love talking to you, and think you're a great RPer. Every one of you has made me laugh, smile, and brightened my day by either saying something great in character or out of character at some point. Luv you guys. Thank you for sticking around and being the most awesome people I know on iwaku. <3 :D
blushing-gif.gif

Ohmigawsh I feel so flattered
Wat do ;;

Ahem, on a more serious note.. I was well unaware that this thread existed. Because if I did, let me tell you, I'd probably have spammed it trying to thank all of the amazing people I've had the pleasure of knowing on this site. Because, oh God, there are so many. I've gotten around a few roleplaying sites, but I can say with certainty that Iwaku has the most amazing people. <3

Onto the thanking of just a few of these amazing people!

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @TheColourlessRainbow @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers

I swear, you guys are seriously some of the most incredible people I've ever had the pleasure of encountering. You guys are seriously like family to me, and I couldn't be happier to have become so close with you guys. Even when I'm having rough days, you never fail to make me smile and laugh and generally just feel.. Good.
Luv you guis <33

@BarrenThin

^This guy is easily my favorite person in the world. I've never met anyone that can make me smile like a fool, giggle like a dork, blush brighter than a desu desu bashful anime girl, and happier than is really possible to describe. I absolutely love him, and he's helped me through more than I can say: be it providing comfort, advice, a shoulder to cry on, help when I get down or stuck(with writing, drawing, or otherwise), and so much more.

Not to mention that he's just an all-around incredulously amazing person, period. And an amazing writer, at that. So.. A massive thank you to him. ^_^ Happy birthday to him, as well!

@Rainy

Another favorite on the site. I admire your writing skills, and wish I were that talented. Not even mentioning your amazing sketching skills. @_@ Our one x one is probably one of my favorite roleplays I've been a part of, and I adore your characters, too! I've been super excited that we've gotten active again lately, because I can't get enough of your great literal skill. So, thank you for giving me the honor of roleplaying and chatting with you!

@Thuro The Assassin Potato

This assassin potato is pretty dang chill. He also is a damn funny meme-maker. XD All around, he's a pretty groovy guy, and a great roleplayer(despite his claims against this). He's also pretty good at giving advice, and is fun to talk to. So, props to him! ^^

@CCC Kouhai

Oh my God. Dude, I love this chick, in a platonic, sisterly way. She's helped me through a lot, and over time, she's become one of my overall favorite people, on this site or otherwise. She really is like a sister to me, and I wouldn't want it any other way. :3
So.. Thank you, Kouhai, for being an awesome person and friend. <3

@N/A

WE ONLY, LIKE, STARTED TALKING LAST MONTH OR SO
AND I'VE ALREADY TAKEN A HUGE LIKING TO YOU
SO
FEEL AWESOME, YO <3
And thanks for being an amazing, chill person and friend. And for seriously having one of the best sense of humors ever. XD

Stay classy, my friend.

@Dawn @Grumpy @Arcadia Lumina @fatalrendezvous @Melon @Adira @Tempest

These are just a few of the awesome staffies and CVs that I've had the pleasure of getting to talk with. I'm honored to get to help out Iwaku at the sides of these chill and generally amazing guys and gals. So, a thank you to them for everything from helping me around, to answering my million questions, to just being around to talk to and chat with for the hell of it. You guys are all great! ^_^

@BlackOrchid

Jeez, I don't know where to start. XD I guess our sisterhood was... Love at site(get it? Get it? Site? ;D). I appreciate your tolerance for my terrible puns Anyways, like, I'll be more serious: you're also among my favorite people on this site, because you're just that freakin' awesome and BA.
Plus, were name twins, and you joined the site on my birthday. Obviously our friendship was meant to be. ;D

You're a pretty great person, and holy fudge, your skills put my writing to shame. XD

Anyways, luv ya, bby. <3

@Diana @Vay @Blind Hemingway

I know I haven't talked to you three terribly much(though I wish I had, since from what I've seen, you're pretty great people ;-;), I would like to specially thank you, for ruling Iwaku with an iron fist >:D keeping this amazing site going strong. You guys keep this place running amazingly smoothly, and I am explicitly thankful for that. So.. Thank you, most of all! <3

I also have a lot more 'thank you's and shout-outs to give, but I'll do those once I'm off of mobile and on a laptop. x_x

Status
Not open for further replies.