Thank you (Shout Outs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers @El Tigre! @Schnee Corp Lawyer

For the old guard I find myself grateful for a thousand times over and a thousand times again. Without you, I wouldn't be here today.

@Murder Game Group

For being generally welcoming and open for us in general.

@Kaykay

For being mah MA buddy and fellow enthusiast.

@Josh M

For being you.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Kreig @Atomyk

For the work you do, the friendship I managed and the fact that I look forward to interacting more with you guys.

Anyone else I may have missed, I offer this kitten.

Just put it right on this table. :|

@Thuro The Assassin Potato

This assassin potato is pretty dang chill. He also is a damn funny meme-maker. XD All around, he's a pretty groovy guy, and a great roleplayer(despite his claims against this). He's also pretty good at giving advice, and is fun to talk to. So, props to him! ^^

14015_1213712478202_500_281.jpg

Anyways. As anyone who knows me will know, my memory is pretty shot 99.999999999999999999999999999999999% of the time. So if I missed you, either you aren't important enough to me to get a mention, or more likely my 82 year old mind has failed me again.

So to start...

@BarrenThin

Where you at bro? Your people need you. In all seriousness, you are a great guy to talk to and be around. You've listened to enough of my whining about IRL stuff, and have generally said something to make me feel better 99.999999999999999999999999999999999%. You are generally thoughtful, kind, and holy crap do you choose awesome characters. Keep it all up, and have a great Birthday. World was a little better this day seventeen years ago.

My brother in spirit, and loss of Firefly.

@Hospes

OHMYGAWSHWHEREDOIEVENSTART Well first off, Sav is one of two people that listens to my aforementioned whining, a fact that I am eternally grateful for. Also, Sav is a massive troll that plays havoc with our emotions [spoili]
tumblr_inline_mjz9kesLaC1qz4rgp.gif
[/spoili]. But, aside from that, or maybe because of it, I would call her a master roleplayer. In fact, I'd easily place her among the top three people I've seen on this site. It isn't always quantity, its also quality though she does both. Overall, Sav is pretty wonderful to most people, and more than deserves her status as a CV in my opinion.

@OrlandoBloomers Damn you and your douche level writing. Damn you for making me like your characters, even if they probably deserve to be in a straight jacket 99.999999999999999999999999999999999% of the time. DAMN FOR BEING THAT COOL IRISH BADASS!
There's a lot I could type here, but its all been said before and it'll be said before. Ronan is a truly chill guy with a great sense of humor that somehow always has time for everyone. All in all a 10/10 guy even if he doth challenge my potatoness

I MEAN WHAT?

NwIsDYB.png

@Mighty Roman
There's not a lot I have to say to you except,

Crichton's madness will be with the Eighth Doctor's Terminator, always. -- Star Lord

Just kidding. There's a lot I have to say to one of my best friends, and Trinity brother. Ever since that Traitor Game on the old site, I figured we had something special here. Right from his first roleplay (my first and best game [smug smile]), he wrote a deeply convincing and sympathetic character in the War Doctor. Sadly, I've never seen Doctor Who [spoili]
Dundunduncurses.gif
[/spoili], but if that wasn't how he was portrayed, it should have been. Then he took part in my absolute trainwreck of a roleplay, something I'm quite ashamed of personally, but out of that came something really great. A thunderbolts-esque multiversal roleplay with more thought put into it than any game I've seen yet, with possibly the exception of Ilium. He's a really, really nice guy with a really funny sense of humor (I'm starting to notice a trend here), but above all he's a really, really great friend and a really smart guy.

HAIL MIDAS!!

@Kaykay

My bitterest rival to the end... over something. IDK. KayKay is the one person willing to call me out on my crap most of the time, and I am grateful to her for this more than words can express. Thanks for being a great friend Kay, even if you have stabbed me seemingly hundreds of times. But hey, afterwards you maid it better.

All in all all, you're pretty Okay.

Thanks for being my friend.

@The Silver Paladin
Man. You are a pretty cool guy to talk to, plain and simple, even if I don't understand whatever anime you are talking about half the time :P. But man, you get it. You really understand how hard life can be sometimes, and understand why god is so important to people like us. I've had some really, really deep talks with you, and I'm glad for it. You are a great friend, plain and simple. Thank you.

Also, you have probably one of the greatest tastes in music I've ever seen, period. If anyone argues it, they can go Bach themselves.

A few other shoutouts, shorter cause its getting late.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty Even if your puns and refusal to let the mouse meme die make me groan, you're a pretty cool person, and a really good roleplayer. And you love Hurley, just like me, and that's awesome. #NeverForgetHurley

@Forrest Have I ever told you the definition of insanity? Its doing the same ****ing thing over and over and expecting a different result. This is the catchline that accompanies this guy's awesome Vaas. Even though he's a giant neeeerrrd this is yet another one of the cool guys. He is also my Trinity brother alongside Roman, and you don't mess with Trinity.

@Tokusentai You probably feel a bit odd, considering we haven't even talked really, more than once, but your love of the Terminator franchise earns you a place on this shoutout, TSCC in particular. Cameron for life bro.

@Brigmore Witch We miss you Jenny. Talking to you once in a while on Skype isn't enough. We need Ellie back, and I need someone to talk Assassin's Creed with.

@york and @MarMar Sadly another two people I don't talk to enough, these two are pretty chill, one a bully with a heart of yellow (see what I did there?), and the other... I'm not even sure what to call him. I think the word chill is pretty good in itself. He's always laid back, and always willing to talk RWBY.

I tag these two because they opened my eyes to the wonder that is RWBY. My life was never the same.

@Anyone OF MY FRIENDS I MISSED I'M SO SORRY. Even though I'm Tsundere without the warming up part, you are still very special people to me, even if you are all rabbleous peasants.

I have been tagged, the cycle must continue

@Doctor Smartass: for being the impetus for my RP hobby being what it is in the first place way back when and being an excellent friend for all said years. I'd literally be doing a different career in my life if it weren't for you

@El Tigre: For being the angry peanut butter to my egotistical chocolate for what feels like forever. Platonic boop.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher: For putting up with my crap this long and being a walking example of breaking down seeming insurmountable barriers in ones writing. And for putting Koishi on a dinosaur

@OrlandoBloomers: KAKAROOOOOOOOT But really you're my favorite RP writer on this site or otherwise both to play across from and just to straight up read, and a fantastic friend for a long ass time now. You keep my writing sharp and have been my venting board probably more times than you needed to be and will be forever glad to have met you.

@C.T.: For not spoiling legend of korra. And for just being the most stable member of the old guard.

@Jeremi: for not inviting me to the last TG

@Josh M: Thanks for Her Story bro I'll get to it eventually.

@Atomyk: I have no idea how you manage it but you are straight up one of the nicest and unbiased people when it comes to internet GMing I've seen, in addition to being a cool guy in general.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite : For being the GMs for the first RP I did here along with the bear and making it fun, thus introducing me to a whole bunch of new friends I wouldn't of had otherwise. And for being cool people in general

@CCC Kouhai : Alice will have her vengeance. But nah just for being one of said new friends and being the only other person who gets up in the morning.

@Krieg: For walking into every guard in every stealth bank run today thanks bro :|

There's probably people I missed because its late and I'm a flighty mind at the best of times, so for those who already know who you probably are, you awesome too!

Bruh, Cameron is bae(just watched the episode of TSCC Samson and Delilah(the one where Cameron is caught in the explosion); best one yet.
Oh, yeah, you're a great guy, and one of he first people to help me out when I came to this site. It was pretty daunting, but you helped make it easier; youre a good egg in every sense of the word

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
I'm on mobile so it'll be rather short, but...

Bro, you've been a great friend of mine in the time we've known each other. I have had few friends as profoundly impactful on me as you. You're a great shoulder for me when I need it. Thank you.

@Hospes

Sav, I love you. I don't know what to say that won't sound like I'm copying you, but you are the most important person in my life. I don't know where I'd be or what I'd be doing without you.

@Verite

Jason, you have been a truly wonderful friend me. I've had an absolute blast RPing with you (and I just remembered it's my turn)! Your input and sense of humor have really helped me in so many ways.

@CCC Kouhai

Gloria... You've been an amazing friend to Sav. I can't even stress how thankful I am that you've been such a good influence on her.

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

See above (Jason and Gloria's). Not to mention, you two have been wonderful leaders and all four of you are excellent writers. Far better than I, and everything I aspire to be.

Oh dear... ;; Thank you Sav, Duncan, and Opa for the appreciation. <3 I guess I'll do this as well since, erm, whelp why not.
let me just prep myself:​

1365550828357.gif

Is this enough shouting?
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies

I like to thank you guys for being council members and keeping us in a strict line. <3 It's wonderful having rules without constant chaos.

@Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher

You two know why you're getting this shout out. : | Both of you have talked and listened to me about issues as well as being awfully nice people. I'm glad to have you two as friends.

@BarrenThin

Thnx 4 bein wit da sis sav u good men yis [spoili]nah, you know that I appreciate every moment you spend with Sav. Yis you adorable lovebirds who make me always crave donuts and coffee. Keep up the good work, and make sure she's happy or the mafia will come and get you. <3[/spoili]

@Schnee Corp Lawyer

Edit: I couldn't forget to add you, Opa. : | Mr. Oh-I'm-Gonna-Make-Gloria-Pay. Roman couldn't help but to kill off poor little Alice. Have you not played "Alice is Dead"? It's a good gam- GLORIA GET ON TASK... Anyways, the reason for choosing your character was because you've done an amazing job in analyzing and picking out any suspects. You're a great role player!

@Hospes

You. Are. The. Best. Person. Here. <3 I have never had such a wonderful friendship with someone who's three years younger than me. You've always been there whenever I needed you the most even if we don't talk to each other as much like we used to, but you were still there to listen to me whine and complain. Kind of embarrassed that a fifteen year old had to help me with my issues. You're extremely mature for your age, and I hope that continues!

@Verite

You're a butthead. : | The end.
[spoili]Warning: The following is all mushy and lovedovey things. Jason, I'm really glad to have fallen in love with you. Even though we don't really act like a couple, you've still shown me affection. Though, I don't just appreciate you for our four month relationship. You've been helping Atomyk a lot with Murder's lore as well as dedicating to the Wikia, and that's something that not everyone in our group has done even if they tried, you still make a lot of adjustments. So, please take note of how important you really are to us. <3[/spoili]

I make crappy shout outs. Lemme alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @TheColourlessRainbow @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers

I swear, you guys are seriously some of the most incredible people I've ever had the pleasure of encountering. You guys are seriously like family to me, and I couldn't be happier to have become so close with you guys. Even when I'm having rough days, you never fail to make me smile and laugh and generally just feel.. Good.
Luv you guis <33
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Kreig @Atomyk

For the work you do, the friendship I managed and the fact that I look forward to interacting more with you guys.
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty Even if your puns and refusal to let the mouse meme die make me groan, you're a pretty cool person, and a really good roleplayer. And you love Hurley, just like me, and that's awesome. #NeverForgetHurley
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite : For being the GMs for the first RP I did here along with the bear and making it fun, thus introducing me to a whole bunch of new friends I wouldn't of had otherwise. And for being cool people in general
@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

See above (Jason and Gloria's). Not to mention, you two have been wonderful leaders and all four of you are excellent writers. Far better than I, and everything I aspire to be.
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies

I like to thank you guys for being council members and keeping us in a strict line. <3 It's wonderful having rules without constant chaos.

To know how many of you appreciate me makes me feel good. ;-; Thank you guys. I love all of you. <3

At some point or another, I've had a blast talking with and roleplaying with each and every one of you murder members who have tagged me here. All of you make iwaku amazing for me every day. It's also an honor to help run the Murder Games group knowing that I get to help GM for all of you, help organize roleplays for all of you, derp around with you, and do the many other tedious group owner tasks that help you all to enjoy yourselves. I love helping y'all out, I love helping make iwaku more fun, and I just love being here in general. <3

And a couple more I gotta add, who I didn't quote, @Verite and @york . Both of ya are hella awesome role-players, GMs, and just great members of Murder who contribute such wonderful things to our group. <3 Thank you. ^_^​

Shiba-Tatsuya-the-best.jpg

Mahouka-Anime-Tatsuya-Badass.jpg

Shoutout to me for being the best around :|

No but really uhh since everyone else is doing this

@Atomyk and @Klutzy Ninja Kitty - yay for UMG co-GMs. y'all are great RPers and people and stuff

@OrlandoBloomers - yay for unity buddies

@CCC Kouhai - u are bae

@BarrenThin - bruh

@Josh M - bruh

@Jeremi - bruh

And of course, to all my other friends here, if I didn't tag you, that simply means you're not as important :|

luv y'all all the same

Wow, I really did not expect to get tags in here. I deeply want to thank you all for even thinking of me.

I also want to give some shout-outs of my own. My first and biggest one goes to each and every member of the Murder Games group. No matter how long you've been a member or if you mainly post in the OOC, I am grateful for all of you for giving even a small amount of your time to this group. This is true, no matter how strict I may seem. You all make it a wonderful community.

I guess I also want to thank Iwaku itself for existing and its admins/staff members for keeping this ship afloat. I have made many wonderful friends here and you're all partly to blame.

And here we go with the more specific shout-outs...

@BarrenThin
[spoili]Don't put yourself down, you're a good writer as well! The more you stick to it, the more you'll improve. I believe you can do it, so go ahead and aspire to great heights. I wanted to congratulate you for your recent anniversary with Sav. You two love each other a lot and it's pretty adorable to see. You're a good guy, Duncan.[/spoili]

@Bomb
[spoili]THE GRAND PHOTOSHOP MASTER, BOMB. You haven't been posting in the MGs for very long, but in that short time, I really have seen a huge improvement in your writing. You're a funny guy and I thank you for all your substantial contributions to the group.[/spoili]

@Brigmore Witch
[spoili]Hey, Jenny. Or should I say, THE GRAND PHOTOSHOP MASTER, JENNY? I know it can be hard for you sometimes and it can feel like your writing isn't up to par, but I want to sincerely tell you that many people I know care about you so much. I care about you too, and I think you are a great writer. I thank you for trying your best and I hope we get to see more of you in the near future.[/spoili]

@C.T.
[spoili]While we haven't spoken much personally, you get easy brownie points for being in the first game I ever hosted on Iwaku. But seriously, you're really funny, I hope you know that. I think insane characters really do suit you : |[/spoili]

@CCC Kouhai
[spoili]Glor Jay eating M&M's 4 lyfe yo~
... God that was so dumb. Look, I just wanted to thank you for listening to me about my bullshit and showing me a level of respect that I don't always receive from others.[/spoili]

@Chris Lang
[spoili]Chris, I think you are a really smart guy and I appreciate your presence both in RPs and in general chats. It always fascinates me when you really get into the groove and write a very analytical piece of writing.[/spoili]

@CrimsonLaurana
[spoili]Your Luke fon Fabre was a real joy to read in Fusion. As a fan of the series, I'm glad to see someone playing from it well! I hope to see you in another MG hopefully in the future.[/spoili]

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
[spoili]I know you don't get much time to RP, but when you go get to post... DAMN, really good stuff. I want you to know you're always a welcome presence in the RPs and in the group.[/spoili]

@Crimson Spartan
[spoili]We haven't talked much, but you seem like a good guy and a fun person to RP with. I hear people compliment your writing often when they interact with you IC, so I hope you know you're a joyful presence within our group.[/spoili]

@DapperDogman
[spoili]We both joined the Murder group during MGIII and somehow we're both still here. Perseverance, right? I may not have had much sway then, but as I do now, I can properly thank you for being a part of our community. For the people hurting you on other parts of the website, I'm sincerely sorry to hear that, as that is something neither you or anyone else deserves. Hope things get better soon.[/spoili]

@Dinoteen
[spoili]I'm not sure you'll ever read this, but hey, just wanted to tell you that you were a really good RPer for someone who'd never done it before. Nice work![/spoili]

@Doctor Smartass
[spoili]Like I said before, the message you sent to me was appreciated more than I really could have conveyed. Just... thank you.[/spoili]

@Emperor Palpachu
[spoili]Yo, hello gif master. I hope we get to see you and the Doctor again in the near future![/spoili]

@FireDrake150
[spoili]It may seem sometimes that I don't care, but I do, Fire. I've read your blog posts and I feel for you, man. I was really glad to hear that you were finally getting help for your depression, even if your parents aren't the most supportive. Whatever happens, I truly hope all your hopes and dreams do come true.[/spoili]

@Forrest
[spoili]Straight up, you are an important person. You are a wanted presence in the community, even if you don't participate in the RPs as often as you might want. Please don't ever feel you are marginalized or not relevant, as that couldn't be further from the truth.[/spoili]

@Gummi Bunnies
[spoili]Oh my god, JuJu, how are you such a fun person? You're also so incredibly easygoing. I do not regret the decision to make you a group owner at all, and I hope you continue to stick with us long into the future.[/spoili]

@Hospes
[spoili]I guess there's a lot I could say here and a lot of it would probably be things I've already told you several times over. You are an incredibly mature, caring, and talented individual. Hell, I'm not the first to say these things as obvious from the above posts. You touch many lives, Sav, and always in positive ways.[/spoili]

@Jeremi
[spoili]Ugh, this guy : |
I respect you a lot, Jeremi. I respect both your ideas and experience, even if I totally groan at any mention of the TGs. You were a breath of fuckin' fresh air in the MGIV days, believe me. Thank you for keeping me sane.[/spoili]

@Josh M
[spoili]Oh look, it's my Sansa. It's always saddened me to remember how you used to get treated in the past. You've never deserved any of it, Josh. You try so hard to be a thoughtful and inclusive person and believe me, it shows. You sometimes get ahead of yourself, but that doesn't matter to me. I think you're a fun guy to be around and to talk to in general.[/spoili]

@Kaykay
[spoili]It was pretty impressive to me how easily you acclimated into the group and how quickly you got along with everyone. That's actually pretty admirable! Keep up the good RPing.[/spoili]

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
[spoili]My partner in crime! I have no clue what I would have done without you up to this point. You've been such an asset to me as both a GM and a fellow group owner. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for both your tenacity and kindness.[/spoili]

@Korra
[spoili]I haven't seen much of you, but you do seem to be a very good RPer. Thank you for taking the time and joining any games I may have had a hand in.[/spoili]

@Krieg
[spoili]You are an incredibly talented writer, and I'm glad this is a talent you hope to foster in the future. You honestly make me a lil' jealous sometimes, but I'm sure I'm not the only one. I know I've made some quips about good writing not always turning into good RPing, but that doesn't change the fact that your posts are a very enjoyable read. Beyond that, I know you're a really good guy who tries to see the best in everyone. I think that's pretty admirable as well.[/spoili]

@Librarian Cat
[spoili]Sometimes I feel like there's some trouble between us ever since Fusion, but I wanted you to know there's no hard feelings on my end. I know it was something you really wanted to do and I know you tried your best. GMing is a very difficult and stressful job, believe me, so I completely understand.[/spoili]

@Lizzy
[spoili]I've always wanted to express my gratitude for the amount of positive ratings you give out. They may seem small, but they really mean a lot to the people who receive them. Beyond that, your characters in both the UMG and the Tale were a lot of fun. I'm thankful you joined us and I hope to see you around more in the future.[/spoili]

@Mari
[spoili]You are always such a joy both in the RPs and OOC. You seem like an incredibly thoughtful person and you have never been anything but nice to me. Bayonetta was one of my favorite characters in MGIV and that performance will always stick with me.[/spoili]

[spoili]Wanted you to know that whatever has happened, there's no beef between us. I respect you as both a writer and a human being. There are no hard feelings and there never have been. It saddens me dearly that we lost you as a presence within the group, and I hope that one day you can join us again. Even if you ever feel burned out from RPing, you are always welcome in the Skype group and in the general chat.[/spoili]

@MarMar
[spoili]I was going to make some joke how when I'd always confuse your name for Mark's and put what I was going to write for him here, but that probably would have been a bit weird. ANYWAY, I wanted to thank you for sticking around the community and contributing both conversation and time to the group.[/spoili]

@Mighty Roman
[spoili]Our schedules never seem to allign and I never seem to see you around when I'm around. Regardless, I've always been thankful for your participation. You seem to be both a great GM and Rper.[/spoili]

@MrDubWubs
[spoili]Natsu was a really fun traitor. Perhaps I'm looking back on it with nostalgia glasses, but you were great in MGIV. You've been missing since the UMG, and I hope we do see you again soon.[/spoili]

@OrlandoBloomers
[spoili]What to even say here. We've exchanged many kind words within the last few days and so I'd probably just be repeating myself. You're an incredibly sweet guy and I really can not express that enough. Thank you for being there for me. I'll always be here for you as well. I hope ours is a friendship that lasts a very long time.[/spoili]

@Mtntopview
[spoili]You haven't been around much lately, but I just wanted to thank you for joining the Ultimate Game and talking to me over PMs.[/spoili]

@penguin055
[spoili]Dude, you're missed! You might not ever read this, but you were a cool presence when you were around, and I hope to see you RPing again some day.[/spoili]

@Raven
[spoili]Raven, I can always tell from you're writing that you do try your best and put so much passion into your characters. You understand them so well. I wish you the best of luck in your MG and in your life in general.[/spoili]

@Reaper Jack
[spoili]I know you're incredibly busy, but I wanted to give you a shout-out. Good luck with the baby and in life.[/spoili]

@ResistingTheEnlightened
[spoili]As one of the few veterans from the goup's origins still around, I thank you for sticking with it as long as you have. Good job on the RPs.[/spoili]

@Ryu Keiko
[spoili]I really wish we got to see more of you, because your characters are always fun to bounce off of. Axel especially! Thank you for your participation in MGIV as it was a blast.[/spoili]

@Sandra
[spoili]I still remember that you were one of the first people to welcome me to Iwaku. What a long and crazy trip it has been since then. You're a sweet person to be around, and I hope you continue to poke your head into the chat occasionally.[/spoili]

@Schnee Corp Lawyer
[spoili]So incredibly chill, except for when you're playing League. Or any games, I suppose : |
You are one of the few who make me totally jelly with your posts. I think you're a cool guy in turn and I hope you continue that streak of managing to finish RPs.[/spoili]

@SirDerpingtonIV
[spoili]
WgYlJS6.gif
[/spoili]

@The Gil
[spoili]
1xxVXfr.gif
[/spoili]

@The Silver Paladin
[spoili]Your passion and creativity is astounding at times. You always seem excited to bring out new ideas and concepts, it's honestly hard to keep up with it all sometimes. I know there's been disagreements, but all of that is water under the bridge. Your eagerness to help is incredible and you are a valued member of our group.[/spoili]

@The Tactician
[spoili]I seriously don't know how you post as frequently as you do. It's seriously awe-inspiring. Some days I can barely work up the energy to post, and it really is a drain on the mood, let me tell you. Just wanted you to know that you're an appreciated member of the community and that I hope you stick around for a long time to come. Also, your passion for history scares me just a lil'.[/spoili]

@TheColourlessRainbow
[spoili]Thank you so much for your friendship. You were one of the first people who made me feel comfortable to open up about myself and just be more... myself. You have been invaluable in my time here on this website.[/spoili]

@theryanjake11
[spoili]You weren't around very long, but I thank you for joining School Daze.[/spoili]

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
[spoili]I could say a lot here, but I'll try and keep it simple. You light up my day. You don't even have to be talking to me-- I'll just think of you randomly and smile. I'll be doing the most goddamn inane thing and I could be thinking of you. You are simply incredible in so many ways and I'm not biased okay, you really are. I don't care how corny it sounds, my life has been enriched simply by meeting you. I am so so glad I met you.[/spoili]

@Tokusentai
[spoili]I know you just recently joined the MGs and we haven't really spoken to each other, but I wanted to thank you for joining. Here's to the future.[/spoili]

@Verite
[spoili]I'm gonna admit, I put off writing yours until like last. I wasn't sure what I wanted to say. It's kind of weird, as it should be pretty easy. We've been through a lot together in the Murder group. I'm not the veteran you are, but man, the shit that's gone down since I joined, huh? You're a great GM and such a funny person. You are some kind of miracle worker when it comes to the wiki and damn, your help with it has been so invaluable. Just, thanks in general, I guess.

UMM, but those shout-outs you made remind me of your goddamn Award Show nominations. Bad Verite. Bad. : |[/spoili]

@Wedge Antilles
[spoili]You seem like such a worldly and wise guy at times, Wedge. I'm very thankful for everything you've done for the group. You are a valuable asset to both it and the council. And your pictures rock![/spoili]

@Xibilation
[spoili]I'm sure I'm not the only one when I say you're missed amongst the Murder group. You're a fun person to be around in general and I hope we might see more of you soon.[/spoili]

@Xx420BLAZEITxX
[spoili]I'm sad we didn't get to see any of Claptrap in the UMG! Hopefully you can come back and jumpstart Claptrap x Thanos ;)[/spoili]

@Yiyel
[spoili]You miss us? Well, we miss you! Really, you had a lots of fun ideas and you were incredibly helpful during MGV. Thanks for all your contributions.[/spoili]

@york
[spoili]I wanted to say congratulations on finishing your game. I know GMing can be really stressful, so I'm glad you managed to survive. You are really such an easygoing person, york. A real calming and integral presence in our community.[/spoili]

@Zadok shadows
[spoili]Yo, where's Aiden Pearce? It's been a really long time now so I don't know if you'll even remember, but it was fun to bounce Claire off your character way back when. I think it'd be cool if I got to see you in a Murder Game again :)[/spoili]

@Lady Myst
[spoili]Not sure if you'll see this, but you are simply an inspiring presence, Myst. Thank you for being a friend. Thank you for being you.[/spoili]

@Rithas
[spoili]DUDE, you're actually a pretty fun person, hope you know.[/spoili]

@HellHoundWoof
[spoili]We haven't RPd together in a while but it was nice to see you recently in the ATR thread. Enrique was a goddamn blast and I hope to see again in action some time soon.[/spoili]

@Damo028
[spoili]Hey, not sure you've got the hang of this site yet, but hopefully you see this. Wanted you to know I think you're a really good writer. Always a fun person to read. You're always a very relaxed and nice person. It's rare to see that in people, honestly.[/spoili]

@coralprime
[spoili]I'm giving you a shout-out here specifically because I wanted to thank you for making the effort to join in on a hobby and community I've really come to love. You're a great friend.[/spoili]

@Ziogen
[spoili]I don't know if you will ever see this. I just hope you will. I never said this as much as I probably should have, but you are one of the greatest friends I've ever had, both online and offline. The ten or so years we've known each other have been so incredibly turbulent, but I would not a change a thing about any of it. I probably take your presence for granted, I admit. You've just always been there, and it was always nice to know that I could talk to whenever I needed to. I hope I get to talk to you again soon.[/spoili]

Last edited:
Well, D'oh!!!

I hath been tagged. and thus, Even as infrequently as I do Chainmail (else all of my time would be spent doing them, I have 5 emails or so, (2 personal, (spam and normal) Work, School, Nintendo Development to reduce clutter) and all but the Nintendo one are over 1000 emails, lots of which chainmails, yeah.... hehe.) I suppose I can put out a few thoughts here to be positive.

@Atomyk

Had no idea you read them and always have sorta been hard for me to read how you feel. That said, I am grateful you take the time to read the Blogs and updates of lil' ol' me, as insignificant as I often feel I am. ^^ I also appreciate the fact that you are bearing with me while work treats me as a full-time Employee when I am Part-Time due to 10 to 20 people having left in the last 2 weeks for many reasons (other jobs, school, termination, Medical leave, Vacation, etc) I haven't been as MG active as usual. Thanks for your patience, Tolerance, and support. ^^ (if this were Fire Emblem, or Xenoblade, A Heart would likely float above our heads I imagine. XD lol. Monokuma with a heart floating above him. thats new.)

@Hospes @BarrenThin

Savvie Mc-Savverson, Duncan,

Aside from how letterish these things often sound to me, I value your opinions and thoughts more than my own. I Am deeply sorry for the few times I have misspoken and hurt your feelings, that is NEVER My intention. I Mean well, but I don't always Succeed. We're all imperfect people sharing an imperfect world, after all, Thanks for your support, Patience, and tolerance.

My Assassin Churro friend. Many of my friends here know you from the TG, if I am not mistaken, and have known you for a FAR longer time than I. That being said, You are one of thee that I feel Paramountly close to here. Known you from the MG and Singularity, I intend and hope for a long, fruitlful, friendly future as friends. (Okay, No way I typed that eliminated all the cheeze. I gave up. Sue me. (Please don't.) XD)

@Mari @Wedge Antilles

I'll try not to sound like a broken record here, but thanks for all the same things I seem to be saying en-repete. You always comment on my blogs, offer support, advice, and pointers for when I am eventually able to come over to Japan. You are both good friends of mine, and I would be lost without you.

@Mighty Roman

Again, Broken-record dragon. XD You are one of my best Iwakian friends, and I value that. Unfortunately, like so many others, we have a large time and country distance, or else on the 5th of October I'd suggest a Doctor Who Drinking game. (21st birthday is 10.05.2015, Legal drinking age in USA is 21.) Also, your linked music choices are songs I have heard, enjoy, but haven't heard in a while. Hell, At work I made fun of American Pie to cheer myself up. I drew a blank with the lyrics for a moment, so I came up with: [spoili]Myyy, Myyy, this here African Guy, Put the Pedal to the medal and he cooked us some fries.[/spoili] Yep, I was GLAD I didn't say it aloud...heh, We need to get better and more frequent with our posts.

@Kaykay @Bomb @Raven @The Silver Paladin

I haven't known either of you very long, so I'll make this one short and sweet. You're awesome people whom I wish to get to know better over the next amounts of time. ^^

Now, Before I close, I will say this:

To anyone I missed, I am sorry. I will make another of these when I recall those I missed.

Also, I apologize, but I am going to keep this brief, but I will be violating the DTP part at the start with my FINAL Thank you of THIS MESSAGE:

Thank you, RaikanEarthDragon. You are a great friend from off Iwaku, and Feel like a brother to me. Too bad you're in Canada and I'm in the USA. You are a large part of the motivation I had to try Iwaku, even if you've never been Iwakian, and, in part, EVERYONE here who knows me, Owes you as well. To RAI!!! And to all of you Tireless workers on this site and off.

Now, before my fingers fall off, its time to drink a soda and watch teardown videos while I wait for replies and make a MG post.

Alright, first off, I'd like to thank everyone who's given me a shout-out. Now, Its my turn t show some love to the awesome people here. Everyone here is amazing, and has helped with my numerous Self-Esteem issues. Bear in mind that this probably won't be fantastic, because some of the awesomeness present here can't adequately be described:

@Mari[spoili] -You're awesome. All of your posts are so interesting, and you always have really interesting character choices. Plus, the Simon/Anna ship (Incense Candle :) ) in Illusion II was absolutely adorable. Plus, you invited me here to Iwaku, and the MG Group. :) [/spoili]

@FireDrake150 [spoili]Man (well, Dragon), you are awesome, and one of my best friends here on Iwaku. You're one of the first new people I met on the site, Izana and Victor are brilliant, and you're one of the best RP Partners on Iwaku. From Hope and The Doctor from MGVI, to Victor Kresnik in RAIN, you're one of the most diverse RPers on site, as well as being an absolutely awesome friend. Despite what's happening as home, you never let that affect your enthusiasm and general amazingness on site. I hope things get better for you in the future. And stay awesome, DragonBrother.[/spoili]

@Forrest [spoili]Trinity Brother, you're an awesome guy. Plus, you're one of the few who's on at the same time as me. :P I hope to interact with you more in the MGs, and that your sleeping patterns improve.[/spoili]

@The Silver Paladin [spoili]You're so cool and froody, you really know where your towel is. :) You love history, the Arc...arc is really well-written, you're a fantastic GM, you have an epic taste in music, and Kirito has inspired so many ploy oppourtunities in RAIN. Ever since you first joined the site, you've always impressed me with every post you've written. Plus, like I mentioned, you're a really cool Frood, with a sharp enough mind to point out my plot holes and flaws in logic. And best of all, you were in Team Midas. All Hail Team Midas.[/spoili]

@Wedge Antilles [spoili]You're the most interesting man in the world. You're the Shipping Lord. You're an awesome, positive guy, and a great RPer with the most diverse character choices. Also, your photos are amazing, and I'm running out of good adjectives to use to describe you. Remember, my son, with great Shipping power, comes great shipping responsibility.[/spoili]

@Hospes [spoili]We haven't spoken much, but I'd just like to say, you're awesome. Upbeat, a great writer & RPer, and are really great at emotional and tragic posts that make me feel things. But that just goes to show how you're amazing in ways that I'm really failing to adequately describe. :P[/spoili]

And finally, thank you to Atomyk and the GMs for putting up with my brand of insanity, @Kaykay, @BarrenThin, and the rest of Singularity and everyone who's supported Project RAIN, and made the game work-it wouldn't be half the world it is without you.
Also, to everyone in Team Midas:
'You will be remembered in the Midas Empire Forever!'
And that is it, everybody.

Hang on...I'm forgetting someone....

@Thuro Pendragon [spoili] You're more than a friend, Thuro. You're more than a brother. You're a Trinity Brother. And just an absolutely awesome human. You introduced me to Terminator. You set up Singularity (and the SingularityVerse), and the first TG (and the first RP in general) I ever played in. Always full of wit, you have an awesome sense of humour. You're one of my best friends, have a great taste in virtually everything. You've been an inspiration on so many occasions, you've always been there for me, and more importantly, you've put up with all of my nonsense. You're the best Madman there is. [/spoili]

Much as I want to, after some thought I'm not gonna separate this into individualized messages because I feel like I'll accidentally miss people and I get super anxious about that stuff. Instead, I'm just gonna content myself to saying that all the tags I've gotten here really mean a lot to me. I keep positive, live a happy life, and get on well with most people in the real world, but to be completely honest (and hopefully without sounding like an angsty tumblrette) I don't really fit easily into any of your typical social groups here in Ireland; the drinking youth culture is strong here, for one thing, and after a while I think all my mates realized I'm always gonna be that guy sipping a Coke in the pub while the rest of the lads're getting hammered and stopped inviting me. :| So while I like to think I'm not universally despised, my social life isn't exactly the most vibrant thing in the world. Plus I'm a peppy weirdo who likes staying at home and makes absolutely no effort to meet up with friends whatsoever, which makes them all think I'm unapproachable and/or busy when I'm really just a lazy bum, so there's that. I guess the point of me rambling here is that being tagged and stuff by all you fine guys and gals really touches me inappropriately, and I'm both flattered and honored that ye consider me a friend. ^.^;

Not tagging anyone directly, but I will point a few vague fingers in the right directions so people know they're being addressed. You guys know who you are!

@Anybody I've talked to one-on-one (I'LL GET BACK TO OUR MINI DOCTOR WHO FAN CONVENTION REALLY SOON KIMMY I PROMISE)
@the classy bitches
@the illuminaki (they're real)
@the original x-men (seriously some of you guys have been a constant in my life since I was about 12 so thank you for that)
@me mum
@babu josh

@The Murder Games folks

I know York and many of the previous GMs gave up sleep for our entertainment, and had to endure the GM curse, a big thanks to York, Atomyk, Cody and especially Kimmy, for enduring the hardships of GMing a game @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @TheColourlessRainbow

I know the council are always looking for ways to make our lives here easier, and resolving conflicts, sorting out issues, and doing everything in their power to make these games enjoyable for everyone, regardless of skill level or regularity of posts, a big thank you to @Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes

I know everyone here does whatever they can to help, be it cheering others up, or posting dank memes, we're all here to have fun and enjoy ourselves, and this group is full of caring people and that really helps to make this place enjoyable, a big thanks to this amazing community of people! @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers @The Silver Paladin @The Tactician @Xibilation @CCC Kouhai @Mari @MarMar @FireDrake150 @Josh M @Jeremi @Verite @Raven @Librarian Cat @Krieg @Brigmore Witch @BarrenThin @The people I inevitability forgot, like a jerk

I am humbled and honored that any of you would do a shout out or a thank you towards me on this forum. As my attempt to reciprocate that kindness I will try to find the right words in return:

@Atomyk Aside from Akibahara you were one of the first new names I had gotten to become very familiar with on Iwaku. You have a way with GM duties, a way I have not seen duplicated ever. Though for some reason I was kind of scared of you at first, I had learned to realize you are very much a leader among the Murder group as a person, as well as in Iwaku.

@FireDrake150 Like a big loveable dragon you are my friend. I have never seen a person with such a passionate love for my country... though I still would question why in general, I can understand in some ways why. And I still laugh and joke about you wanting to live on Japan's time zone. Thank you for being a fun and friendly soul to me.

@Josh M One of my friends from the Traitor Game days, you are a nice familiar name and voice to me over the months. Well it is years now isn't it? I know you are always supportive of me and I do the same for you as much as possible from opposite sides of the planet, and for your friendship and personality I am so thankful. It's too bad Ellis and Mulan couldn't get along better than us two in reality :D

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty One of the RPers I met here that I truly respect for her style, energy, and ability to adapt. You were one of those that intimidated me so much when I first started here in December last year, because you were that good and it made me try to be better. Thank you for being a positive influence among our common friends as well.

@Lizzy Yukio-Yukine was such a fun relationship, and I will admit that I was being careful, as it felt a little awkward or unusual for me to write a romance with a fellow female. But you were so good with Yukine that eventually I wasn't even keeping you in mind anymore, letting Yukio be free to pursue her happiness. It all means you are a great RPer, I love your style and energy, thank you and hope to see you around for a while!

@Mighty Roman One of those I had invited from the TG to the MG, seeing you online and active in MG and other RPs always brings a smile to my face. Simon and Anna was my first really well developed "ship" and you, along with those characters, will always have a place in my heart and memories, as well as the Incense Candle.

@mr_pibbs You were one of the first one on one RP partners for me, and well our RP is still ongoing is it not!? I am truly glad I answered your partner request, it had been a very fun experience RPing with you and I hope it continues both in the one on one and possibly in the group roleplay as well. Thank you for being a fun RPer for my character to be with.

@ResistingTheEnlightened You are perhaps the one person here I believe in the most! I don't know how that happened, as we haven't known each other too long. Perhaps it was Cereza and Joshua that caused me to believe in you like my character did in yours, but whatever it is, I am glad that we got to know each other better over the past few months.

@Wedge Antilles You are truly such an interesting person, knowing you over the years from CBR to Iwaku you are one of the few I can really trust and confide in, especially with matters unique to the part of the world we are in. I hope that we do meet up soon in person, and hope that you do not photograph me like all those sexy cosplayers :D Just joking, or maybe I'm serious but thank you for being a great friend.

@Librarian Cat Thanks for sharing Iwaku with me buddy. It really has helped me with English class, spelling wise grammar slowly becoming better as well. I enjoy getting to RP with you it's cool.

@MikasaAckerman12598 Thanks for sticking with me so long. I enjoy our 1x1 and the Attack on Titan RP has been great. I also enjoy the random chats we sometimes have. You've also helped me get better at being detailed in my writing.

@Murder Community
@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Verite @DapperDogman @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Wedge Antilles @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Hospes @Josh M @Mari @Lizzy @Kaykay @Everone else cause I'm lazy and don't want to type any more

Thank you guys to. Pointing out both good and bad in my writing. Putting up with my grammar, my dyslexia when it's worse on some days. Listing to my random comments at time to time when popping in. And now letting me do the Zelda MG. I hope not to disappoint even wit school on it's way. This may be the first story time idea that I can actually finish and it will be thanks to help of others of course. Which shall bring me one step closer to being able to write complete fanfics and stories of my own.

I know I did one last week in Murder Chat, but here's one with more people! I will do it Murder, FF, Murder, FF, until I run out of FF people.

@Atomyk Thanks for being so forgiving of my mistakes. You're also an extremely fair and unbiased leader. You're my favorite Bear, plain and simple. You work so hard to keep Murder's shit together, I'm surprised you have time for anything else. I also really appreciate your willingness to carry Riley x Junko, because I find it to be a really funny ship at some points. You have a great sense of humor, and I found it really hilarious when you joined FF just because I wanted to see who the Best Bear was. Plus, you, Kim, and Jason ran the UMG, which turned out utterly amazing. Keep on being awesome.

@KeatonWorshipper You are crazy, bro! Just... Wow. You surprise me every day. I remember you from before FF, when we just kept screwing around in the "Games" section. You still surprise and amaze me. With everything from jokes about the Esteemed Byakuya Togami, to making a Senpai Harem. You never cease to be amazing. Keep on being yourself.

@Thuro The Assassin Potato Your tastes in music are awesome. Every song you have suggested has been added to a playlist of mine. And not just a "Listen to when I'm out of other music." One. They're in One that I listen to on a near daily basis.

Also, as you said, it's nice to have a friend I can really go to to talk to about stuff. Life sucks, but we just keep bearing through it. I love how our talks range from the wacky, to the super serious. You're better than some of my real friends. You're awesome, bro. Keep it up, and remember Tony's words.

Also: Long Live the Dragoons! Long live Liberty Prime!

@AmerillaRose You were one of the first people I really talked to in FF. You and Muse were really the first people I really took a liking to. You're almost always there when I need a hug. Thanks.

@Verite Your anime selection is THE shit. I haven't seen JoJo or Raildex, but they are definitely on my "To Watch" list, and I will watch them soon. You also are really fun to RP with. The way you interact with people, there's something about it that I just love. Same with your sense of humor.

@Hospes You're both a Murder and FF member, like a few people on this list. You always make me laugh, and are always there when I need a hug. You're the only person besides Kim who has made me actually, legitimately cry when reading a post of yours. You're that good, because I rarely cry unless I'm in serious pain.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty I want to say the same thing I said to Sav:

Your posts make me cry. Stop it. Please, stop. I have to explain to my parents why I'm crying, and that's just awkward for everyone. You're an amazing writer, and an amazing person as well. You remind me of my sister in several ways, except you're not a Music Major, and you don't complain when I try and hug you. I have loved every single character that I have seen you play.

@Kaylove I have no idea what to say about you, other than You're awesome. No matter how much your sisters pick on you, you manage to remain calm, and we all laugh about it. I respect that. You're really funny, and I support you.

@Mighty Roman Man, RAIN is one of the greatest Rps I've ever been in. You're a brilliant GM, and I must say, Team Midas forever. You're someone who understands, and you have awesome tastes. I know we aren't usually on at the same time, but I love reading your posts when I wake up. It's like Christmas. I really like Rallen in our 1x1.

Once again, Team Midas Forever!

@Kuroda We don't really talk much, but I really enjoy having you in FF. That's I can really say. I hope to know you more in the Future.

@The Tactician Pike...

What can I say about you that hasn't already been said? Ok, I know we fight sometimes, but really, they're nothing. You have outstanding knowledge of history, and are always there to correct me. You're a brilliant RPer, and your posts are always really good.

@Kaykay I have no idea what to say to you other than: You're awesome. Keep being awesome.

@Raven Thanks for giving me the Afterlife in Zelda, and for liking my sometimes insane ideas. I may not talk to you all that much besides as a Co-GM in Zelda, but what I have, I really like. You're an amazing person.

To anyone else that I've forgotten:

That doesn't mean you guys are the least important to me. Quite the contrary. You guys are all very important to me. I love you guys, because you all are there when you need me.

So, I propose a toast to all of you:

toast.jpg

Thanks, everyone.

Last edited:
I wasn't expecting to get tagged in this. You guys are gonna make me cry one day from all the nice things you've said. And feels. :'D
(FEELS SQUAD IS HERE TO DELIVER PUPPIES KITTENS AND FRIGGIN RAINBOWS!!!)

Because I'm still waking up a bit, on mobile, and lazy I'll make some of these a little short. Sorry guise! ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

@Atomyk- Where do I start? You're a great rper and you're, like many in this group, funny. I just*grabs a tissue for thyself*I'm glad I joined this group and I hope to see you around too. I hope to talk with you a little more too. :)

@Mari- hehe, Yukio/Yukine was very fun to ship with you. I was never bothered by the fact you were a girl (I rp with an IRL friend all the time on Kik and we ship characters all the time because we're lame)and I enjoy reading your posts and you are a very nice and kind person who I find a lovely friend.

@Wedge Antilles- From the moment Legolas/Fi began in the UMG I was a squealing fangirl from the adorableness, which is funny because my squealing is gross to hear for anyone. Man, you are an amazing person and you are a really good friend. Feels Squad 4ever

Okay, there's some more, so I'll push through my laziness right now...

@FireDrake150- I would love to talk with you some more sometime, you seem fun and I loved your characters in the UMG c:

@Raven- I like our Zelda talks, lol. And good luck with grammar and spelling because for some people it's a little hard but as my Spanish teacher used to always say when we were lazy and thought we couldn't do it: "Si se puede!"

And I can't wait to see Lank come to life I love him already XD

@Anybody I missed/@Everyone else- YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING AND SINCE I'M A HUGGER I WILL GIVE YOU ALL A BIG HUG WITH MY LITTLE NOODLE ARMS!! ~(•∆•)~

Unless you don't like hugs then that's fine.

Oh yeah, and my biggest shout-out goes to the Murder Group for filling this place with their clucking as only they can. ;)

Oh god, it's too early in the morning for me, but this is pretty much the only time I could do something like this before being kicked off the computer once again.

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Wedge Antilles @Hospes
You guys are awesome council members on the Murder group, and I'm really glad to be helping out with the group despite the stuff I'm handling IRL at the moment. I'm definitely going to try to stick around and help out as much as I can! ^w^

@The Tactician @Verite @Mari @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers @Schnee Corp Lawyer @york @Krieg @BarrenThin @pretty much the entirety of the Murder Group
You know, I was afraid that I wouldn't make any friends here on Iwaku, but man, I can't believe I've made so many from the group alone. Great to know that people can put up with my yandere shenanigans. Here's to more roleplaying in the future!

@MarMar @Bomb
Heh, I knew that dragging two of my IRL friends was a good idea. Mar, I can't see wait to see you later at school in a few days, best bud! Bomb, I can't wait until we run into each other again and spar in Elsword sometime soon again.

@Crimson Spartan @Mtntopview
Ayyyyye! RPGuild peeps! Where my rping roots started to grow~ You don't know how nostalgic it feels to rp with you guys again, so can't wait to interact with you guys even more in both regular chatting and roleplaying.

Now that I finished this up while half-asleep, everybody gets some huggle wuggle times!

tumblr_mksactqfoU1s2certo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.