Thank you (Shout Outs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Imma do this....

First on person
@The Silver Paladin in your thank you shoutout I wasn't tagged right and had to find out from Keaton you thanked me. You're a cool person and I like your writings, even though I've only read about Sir Romulus.... We don't talk much, but when we do, I like having conversations with you.
Other times I be lurking in FF group and you're pretty funny.

@Yonsisac Of course you would be on here. There's a lot to say... I talk to you almost nonstop and you really know how to make me laugh. You make me feel better at times without even knowing... other times you don't mind staying up late to talk when I'm feeling down even though you have nasty work to deal with-3-
You're a like a real brother...and I've always wanted an older brother. And I mean... we're over 800 pages in our PM... I have to thank you for that cuz that's some cool shit xD

@smdzTheCakeGodL You're like a brother... and I love being apart of The Dessert Trinity xD I remember I first met you in one of my first group RPs.... and we used to write little messages on peoples' profiles for fun. You're funny and a cool dude.

@IceQueen I like talking to you, what else can I say? You're a cool person and I'm not that good with helping people feel better and whatever.. and I'm not as cool Muse lol, but I still like talking to you and would like to talk more.

@LunaticLovlies43 We don't talk much, but when we do you're a nice person. You even help lift my mood at times and I like that. I'm probably not that good at doing the same, but I consider you a cool friend.

@KeatonWorshipper First time I met you... that All Alone RP... and I still remember that one stupid oneliner "Jack didn't crash" .......
You're funny... and a cool deredere lol....

@Kuroda Hm well you're considered a cool person. Plus, we actually became friends after I welcomed you on Iwaku...most people just say thanks and I never hear from them again. Sometimes you make me feel better when I'm feeling shitty, and I don't think I'm that good with making other people feel better when they're in a shit mood soo sorry bout that haha.
I still think you should come down to Maryland -3-

@Nitro the Rose King Ehhh you're an ass sometimes... but I still consider you my friend. I think you're funny at times, and thank you for suggesting that one song "A Rose For Epona" awhile back because I still like the song.

@AmerillaRose I don't think we talk much.... But back when I was in school I always went to you to text when I was in class...That's gonna be coming back starting August 24th FYI xD You're a cool person and really nice to people (sometimes too nice, but that's what makes you coolz)

@Immortal_Chaos We don't talk much anymore... but you're hilarious and cool. I like the comments you would put on my short stories, and I know I haven't written much lately, and I'll try to get back into doing that.

Dunno if I'm missing anyone.... if so,my bad.
I don't usually do emotional posts thingys like thanks and whatnot.... but I'm feeling nice.

• Love
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: 4 people
« @Gummi Bunnies » — My Psychotic Gummi Buddy
First and foremost, I want to thank you for showing me this site after our little chaotic adventures on RPGuild. You've shown me an even more crazier side to role-playing other than what we usually participated in, by showing me the group that we both are happily a part of: The Murder Series. Thank you so, so, so much for putting up with the shit that I put you through when we see each other in school. (Honestly, I don't know how you still like to hang out with me.) You listen to my problems and are willing to comfort me... I love you like a sister — a psychotic older sister — even if you do like to hit me right in the feels most of the time. I'm glad I met you back in sophomore year. Without you, I don't think I would have continued to role-play like I used to back on Tumblr. Can't wait to see you in school.

« @DapperDogman » — My Ship Buddy
BRUH. I NEVER WILL FORGET THE SHIP. It's my favorite ship by far, and that's saying something. Yang x PB, though... yes, it's another favorite. Thank you for cheering me up whenever I feel like shit and am having a bad day. As I said before: you make me happy when I see you post anything. It's nice to have someone to help me feel better. I've always wanted to have a person I could talk to for things. It is also nice to talk to you about RT/AH stuff time to time, hehe.

« @york » — My Fellow Awkward Buddy
Yooo. You are an absolutely awesome dude — the Ruby to my Yang! I love the talks that we have about RWBY, Achievement Hunter and just RoosterTeeth in general. Thanks a ton for talking to me and I'm glad knowing that we have tons of things in common and that I'm not alone like I always think I am.

« @Wedge Antilles » — My Other Filipino Buddy
Dude, we both love X-Men — it's a pretty fuckin' awesome movie franchise. Pietroisyum Though we don't really talk much, it was fun to talk to you when we had the chance. The pictures that you capture and show to us in the General Chat look great. You are an amazing photographer. Ahh... if only I were able to write in Tagalog — I totally would have written this whole thing in Tagalog.

« @Verite » — My Main Victim
Hiiiii neeerd. Thanks for letting me bully you. It's been fun.

« @CCC Kouhai » — My Fellow Short Person
guuurl hmu sumtime bcuz u r 2 mch of a qt and it would b nice 2 talk 2 u more. u r my short buddy and we gots 2 stick 2gether. c:

« @Hospes » — My Leek Buddy
Savvv, you are the pretty lady that I am glad to have met. You are amazing for being so dedicated to MG... I'm so happy that you joined. You are a strong and beautiful person and I hope to see some more amazing things coming from you.

« @Thuro The Assassin Potato » — My Fellow Potato
All I have to say is that I love seeing you portray Ezio and Desmond — Ezio more so because he's just so irresistible, hehehe. Also, don't worry about the bullying. I will definitely bully you some more sometime soon. YAAAY!

« @Klutzy Ninja Kitty » — My Profile Spamming Buddy
Kimmmm. I miss spamming your profile and I hope to spam you sometime soon since I will be able to go on a computer when school is back on. You are an awesome woman and I am happy to know you.

« @Sandra » — The Lovely Like-Spamming Girrl
LADY. I MISS TALKING TO YOU. WE TOTALLY NEED TO TALK MORE. SERIOUSLY. I will always be here for you if you ever need to talk to someone about anything.

Uh - I'm sorry to those I didn't tag. Even if I didn't tag you it doesn't mean I don't like you. I was just going quick because I had to wake up early. I'm just gonna sleep now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I figure since I got tagged multiple times, it means someone out there in the vast expanses of the internet likes me. Which is nice, I suppose. =w=

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @C.T.: I've known you guys for over six years or so and it's been a pleasure getting to know you. You've always been supportive of my RPing even when it wasn't so hot and often took time to drop some advice and what have you. I always try to include you in any of the RPs that I'm in. Because you're both fantastic RPers and very great friends.

@Unlimited RP Works: You're one of the coolest dudes I've ever had the chance to speak to. It was thanks to your RP back in 2009 that I finally became a more mainstream RPer and got into more contact with Opa/Schnee Corp Lawyer and the like. We've had our ups and downs like most friends do but we've pulled through them and you very recently helped out someone near and dear to me. For that you'll have my eternal gratitude.

@Krieg: I dunno what to say in all honesty. You're a fantastic writer who's creative beyond his years. I look forward to seeing much more RPing from you and to even GM you in the Zelda-MG! Yer guud, Ty-Kun~

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty: Oh my god you're one of the best RPers I've ever seen! I've been slacking on replying to our 1x1 but let me just say that I've enjoyed every single post in that thread. You do such a phenomenal job that I can't even begin to imagine getting anywhere close to your level of writing it's that good. But it's great enough to get me to improve! Keep rocking, Kimmy! ^_^

@Sav: I think you've been doing a great job as a GM in the Meta RP. Even dropped on you as suddenly as it was, you took it on the chin and turned out some incredibly detailed posts. Not to mention being such an adorable person with such a open and friendly personality!

@BarrenThin: Good dude who I've held interesting talks with on my blog posts. Thanks for humoring this slasher fanboy! I look forward to whenever you get a chance to watch You're Next! so we can gush over it! x3

@El Tigre! @OrlandoBloomers: I've known you guys since I was ten years old and my posts were barely decipherable. It felt good to have close friends who shared some of the same interests that I did. At least the time anyhow with Mortal Kombat, horror, and even DBZ! Although I don't think we'll ever be able to solve the mystery of whether or not it was Jetix or Cartoonetwork. You've always been supportive in your own unique ways and I couldn't ask for better friends even if we're miles(and a continent!)away from each other! < 3

@CCC Kouhai @Gummi Bunnies: My god you have no idea how amazing it was to meet you two. On top of being really cool and amazing people, you two are some of the only other horror fans I've seen on the interwebs. I could go on and on about how much that means to me because I've played Jason Voorhees or tried to shoehorn him into nearly every one of my RPs. Yet you two encourage that and love that kind of gorey shit! I love my horror buds! x3

@MarMar: You like Life is Strange and your avatar for the longest time in the general chat was Chloe. You were also one of the first people to give me a warm introduction to Iwaku and I couldn't be any more grateful for that! : D

@Bomb: You got dem mad Photoshop skills. Keep on rocking bro. =w=

@Crimson Spartan @Forrest: My MK buds! While I haven't really talked to you guys in private/1x1, the times we've talked in general chat have usually leaned towards Mortal Kombat and as I mentioned before, I love having people I can discuss my franchises with. Also, Forrest bro your Kotal Khan was amazing.

@Jeremi @Josh M: I know you're often the butt of jokes, Josh but you're a pretty cool dude regardless. Thanks for putting up with all the bs that the rest of us put you through. Oh and Jeremi's a pretty cool guy as well. : |

@Atomyk: I'd go on some big spiel about how I love you and what you mean to me. But I'm not that talented so I hope this will suffice.

00001cutehug.gif

<3​

@KayLove |-/
;3; awww that is so sweeeet Of you Kay Kay! why i dint know i was that good but thank you /3\ i can say the same to you! I fucking Love talking to ya all the time with those stowys ya stell and all I fucking love helping you Ofcourse ;-; You are sweet and Funny!

well guess its My turn!! I might have miss some one...im sorry i try to remember as best as i can

@DapperDogman @Nickboom @Jakers
You....Yes you guys...You Mofos i fucking LOVE YA! Ya know why? YA KNOW WHY YON YON LOVE YA!??! Because you were My FIRST ever RP parthners and well ;-; were the one,s Who first ever introduce me to this wonderfull world of writing ;-;,i use to suck like hell and my english was like rotten meat but YOU guys help me and made me who i am! you made me BE better at english and write! well...wont denie i use to be Ignored but still that dosent matter now,You guys are like My teachers and wont forget that....i know i miss Forrest,Ninja,and others but i could ot finde them serching there names....do....You three even if we dont talk alot or you hate me i wont stop Loving you ;3; even if we dont talk much i dont care wont Forget you guys,Dapper Bro! You were badass back in CDDA and that RP Boy fuck yea! Nick my bro Highway...wont forget that and love ya dude,Jakers ya Funny boy! Remember those badass RP,s ya make? wont forget that eather ya sweet Thooth!

@smdzTheCakeGodL
OK CAKE GOD FUCKING LOVE YA DUDE! All the time in the FF grupe and aswell preaty Fun being around! We dont talk much but there is NO denie that you are one cool dude

@IceQueen
I have been Knwing you for LONG time back in RpN and remember all those times wen we use to like team up alot? Wont forget Ice ya baddas Robot!

@AmerillaRose
how can i Forget this small Niji here? How?! Wont forget the small Fluffy Niji! Ya Funny and always with Pala,ya cool in the FF grupe and love ya my little Niji,ya Funny and Sweeeeet!!

@Nitro the Rose King
even if i threw our wedding ring out of the window (JK) I fucking love ya man! Ya Dam bear! Ya cool and sometimes come with some Puns hat i wont forget...wait Puns?...no better SCORE POINTS!

@KeatonWorshipper
.....what can i say? wont miss this small Green Bird in the sight! Ya fucking cool and Funny dude so wont forget ya wanker!....do i do miss you as a Pigeon -3-

@The Silver Paladin
Bro....Ya cool all the time posting ya music and having some steel Cover conversations i do enjoy reading them post! I am sertine we dont talk much but hey still Fuck man ya cool!

@Tensa Hiruma
tumblr_myalooH26f1t339ieo1_400.gif

First of all thanks to everyone who has tagged me. It means a lot to me to hear all of the kind words coming my way.

I'm not going to go into detail for everyone, because those that know me well enough I'm not too good with this kind of stuff.

But I will say that the MG group has been an amazing community and I hope we'll have many more years to come!

@KayLove |-/
Aww, I'm touched Kay. You are a really awesome person, and you have been helping me with the muse withdrawal and corralling all the FF group while I take vacations. I would really love to talk to you more, and exchange more art~

@Yonsisac
Thank you for being one of my besties here and back on RPN, honestly here it is much better, but I still remember us in the good old days. I don't really mind the English, only because I understand sometimes when you learn another language other than English first it's hard to write and stuff because ENGLISH IS WEIRD. So thank you for sticking with me though my weirdness and spazy behavior, it means a lot

@Little_Ghost98 @Autumn_Burns_Red
THANK YOU BUNCHES LOVES~ *Large group bear hug* You guys where the ones that accepted me with open arms when I first joined the site and I couldn't think of a better pair of friends to go to when I feel like shit. Not to mention the two of and all our romantic scheming and bajilion characters, I wouldn't trade you guys for the world. You also stick up with my sporadic posting schedule with my crazy life and never leave me behind!!!

@Shayla
I have been in a few rp's with you but I can already tell we are friends, and we probably will be for a long time because your ideas and GM skills are top notch. I can see us rping all the way in the future, or at the least having a little chat every once and a while. You are also super patient with my, lazy brain and it's forgetfulness. So thank you :3

@Lurolm
For being there when Lewi left, and punched a giant hole though me for weeks. For dealing with all my crap and the general weird conversations, thank you.

@DragonFist1988
For constantly checking up on me and talking to me when I feel the most hollow. Thank you so much.

@Shattered♦Secrets™
BESTIE~ For being one of the first people to talk to me, and the person who creates the most drama in one rp with all the bitch characters XD I wouldn't trade ya for the world bro, you write like a pro, and no matter what anyone says, no you do not write like a girl, you write like a boss. Keep it weird bro~

@GreenSea
AAAAAA *tackle hugs* THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU~~~~ You have been a bestie of mine since RPN and you are over here and over on DA where I put all my artsy shit. You have been a great help and even though you live like on the other side of planet earth, I still love to RP with you, and I will continue to love it until I die.

@CrystalTears
For being one of the best friends a gal could hope for, especially over on RPN and over here, when muse left. Thank you for Co GMing with me, and being super patient with my, general awkwardness. SO thank you soo much mi friend~
@Poisoned Rose
THANK YOU~ *Tackle hugs* You are one of the first people to open up to me, and one of the ones I can always trust. Thank you for being there for me this whole time, and putting up with my, crazy brain as usual.

@Mr.Scales
For being a rockin dude who was always there with good characters and a good plot twist to throw our way.

@CelestialCellar
AAA *Tackle hug* THank you so much for being our crazy Hawethorne GM who loves to make characters as much as we do and really would love to be rping with us there right this second! I PROMISE IT WON"T DIE YET. NOT IF I AM ALIVE

@Amai Kyuti
I don't know if you will see this because you haven't been on in a while, but thank you for helping me though a dark time when you were going though one yourself. I'm sorry about the rp, I'm really sad it hasn't started and if you ever come back, I would love to be your CO Gm again. Thank you bunches.

@Robin man
THANK YOU BUDDY~ You have always been there for me, though thick and thin, and I promise you some day you me and Jugg are going to have that super emotional conversation where we all cry, and feel like shit together and it will be beautiful and suck at the same time.

@the juggernaut
AAAA THANKS BRO~ We have been though a lot together, almost a year! Man its been a long time. I'm just glad that we can all be weird together, and you deal with my malicious and devious nature. You guys are true buds.

And I think that is it. IF I MISSED YOU IM SORRY!! I am really bad with names and remembering shit like this, but when I see your name it reminds me of all the good times we had and then my brain likes to remember.

Well, it honesty its my time to thank the people I'm so grateful to know.

@Hospes
Girl, you know how I feel about you. You are one of the most helpful, kindest, sweetest, mature people I have ever had the pleasure in speaking with. You do your best not to base your attitude on what people dish out to you, and or what people do, you are truly the embodiment of Kindness, Forgiveness and love.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Oh Kittykatkim, you are another person I am so grateful to say i have met. You bring a certain amount of....light into a room when you walk in. You make me laugh and smile, and your one of the sweetest beings I've ever seen, always stay that way.

@Atomyk

Atom, dear Atom. To be honest, when you first came to Murder, I didn't like you. Not one bit. But after the whole Aki thing, well, you started to become pretty chill. When I got you to come out of your shell, that's when our friendship truly hit it off, your funny, and fun, and like the others, you listen to my bitching about life. Thanks for that btw. You're always kind to people who deserve it, and only dish back sarcastic remarks when someone deserves it. Stay the way you are.

@Murder Peeps

You're all wonderfully chill in one way or another, and I'm so glad to say we have this community, and it makes me so sad that people on Iwaku see us as a dirty, unlawful group due to our past. please, for the sake of us all, be respectful and mature with people outside of our group, and always remember, don't ever change who you are to please everyone.

Well here I go at this. *sighs* I am terribad with words but lets get this train wreck going.

To those who tagged me.....I don't what to say honestly. I'm surprised, caught off guard, I don't even ;w;. Thank you for the kind words that were said.

Now for a couple shout outs of my own.

First goes to the Iwaku as a whole for being so welcoming when I first joined. I felt like a scared little animal when I signed up but everything has turned out really well.

Second to the Murder Group......I felt even more scared when I joined. The fear of rejection is an issue I have and it took so long just for me to get into the groove because of this. I just want to thank you guys for being so chill and welcoming. It honestly caught me off guard cause I was expecting to get a lot of shit for being new (basing it off past experiences with groups on different sites.) but none of this happened. Stay chill Murder Group.

Now for a few specific people i'd like to mention.

@Atomyk What can I say. You were the one who let me into UMG which was my first MG and put up with my shit. Though we haven't talked much I can for sure say that you've been a good friend to me and to me that means something.

@The Tactician Bet you didn't expect this huh? Though we do disagree from time to time I can say that you've usually brought my mood up which has helped me a lot. Plus we have a common friend who likes to mess with both of us so there's that too.

@Gummi Bunnies Now we get into my original reasoning for joining Iwaku. How long ago was it I wonder? I wanna say four years when I first met you on the Guild. Just when I thought of dropping roleplaying here arrived up a GM who put up with my shit (and it was real shit back then) style. Someone who inspired me to get better at roleplaying as time went on and morphed me into the psychopathic person I am today. I always got your back Juju no matter what...Even if it has me walking into Hell.

@Bomb Ah yes what to say. Well aside from your posting style lifting my mood as well you've been a really fun person to talk to outside of roleplaying and genuinely a good friend.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher I think our first conversation was about MK ironically. Aside from that you given me inspiration to try harder with my Erron Black portrayal in UMG. Gave me inspiration to keep it up despite my own feelings of doing bad.

@Kaykay Come on now I have to mention you for putting up with my shit in UMG and Multiverse Hotel. Boy did I really try and see how much I could get away with towards the end of UMG. Aside from that you seem like a fun person to talk to and when we do talk I can't help but feel enjoyment in it.

There are a good bit that I know i'm missing but my sleep deprived brain won't let me remember.

Anyways to those all around. Keep doing what you all are doing.

7e837b_94ec5b817fab4b7eb3178f4739bd4472.png_256

Well all of this is just sooooooooo so deep and heartfelt. I can feel that much. And I did say I'd do it eventually when I knew a lot of you better but after all this? Well, I think I should at least say some positive things about as many people as I can. Least I could do and there's never not a bad time for positive things, right? At least not until you turn into a sycophant kiss-ass, heh.

Anyways, let's do it.

@Doctor Smartass

Well, obviously the first thank you is for you just being you. When I was still a real shitty RPer and just trying to have fun and hopefully improve along the way, it was yours and other's shared world RP that drew me in all those years ago and from there, with all the rooms...I just feel my RP skill has grown leaps and bounds. Alongside my creativity and it's just been one hell of a ride. You're a really creative GM(and scary :| ) and an even better friend. Don't ever let someone else tell you different.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

This guy. This little youngster. If anyone of my old group embodied anything, this guy embodied improvement. I've RPed alongside him in earlier times and to go from that to the monster of a post in the Zelda MG that was just posted? Hot damn. I have no words. This guy is going places. And he has a relationship too, one I am glad to hear and wish all the best for.

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @OrlandoBloomers

These two...the moe and the potato. Their competitive nature in regards to each other with RP posts was a godsend. Hella fun to read and sometimes interact with, but even more than that...it gave a sense of the kind of roleplaying and writing I just try my damnedest to strive for. Good inspirations and great guys.

@El Tigre!

I don't even have to say it. Bro, you and me man. Our little duo throughout EF, mibbit and elsewhere. Thanks for sticking by my craziness all this time, and thanks for being one of my coolest friends.

@Jeremi

I know sometimes we don't always see eye to eye and some things you do get a groan from me and I'm damn sure some things I do make you groan. But that aside, I've always considered you a friend too and in part for your blunt honesty. You're not afraid to give me a kick in the ass if you feel I need it and I appreciate it. Really do.

@Josh M

Let me just say it. You're a great and funny guy, Josh. Despite your views on your own RPing, you really aren't that bad. Much better than I used to be, lemme tell ya. Your Wynne was great and I really did enjoy playing off your Azula as Ty Lee when I could. I wouldn't have regged Ty Lee in the first place if I didn't want to RP with you. Just work on the grammar and structure of it is all.

@Atomyk

You're right, we haven't spoken that much. And I should talk more in Skype but I listen to a lot of music that I don't want blasting through. I'll work on that. But still, I think you're an awesome guy and GM, even back in that very first one. I fell out of it a bit and I apologize for that. Sting was a blast to play there, I just couldn't keep up on my end. Also, you and Mark...adorable.

3MRSOAV.gif

@Krieg

I can't start this without mentioning the elephant in the room. Felix and Arya. Whoo boy. That was goddamn fun to RP out. A serving of Hate Sundae with extra Rage sauce and topped with murder sprinkles. I don't know where I was going with that but really, it was just great all the way through. Loved it. And damn you for dying before Jinx could ship it.

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Raven

You guys are all great writers and enjoyable GMs, I've enjoyed reading all the work you lot put in the UMG, the Sovionok Camp and for the last the just taking off Zelda one that I'm really looking forward to seeing where it goes. And then in the future, absolutely anticipating your guy's future RPs! Cheers.

@Gummi Bunnies

Thanks for allowing me to use Yuno in the Zelda MG and I just hope to do her and Yuki justice.

@Thuro The Assassin Potato

You should come back. Seriously. Your duccio Felix misses you!

mal5l.gif

@MarMar

One of the first kind people I interacted on here with back in Monokuma Rising. It was nice to fanboy about RWBY and some Fairy Tail with you as I recall and your Yang was great in that game. Really, after so long with the potato's Yang, it was interesting to see someone else play her and you did well! Kudos.

And...I really don't know what more to say or who else to specifically tag but like I posted yesterday with that Doctor Who image.

You guys in general are awesome!

@Mari @MarMar @FireDrake150 @Josh M @Jeremi @Verite @Raven @Librarian Cat @Krieg @Brigmore Witch @BarrenThin @The people I inevitability forgot, like a jerk[/QUOTE]
@Librarian Cat Thanks for sharing Iwaku with me buddy. It really has helped me with English class, spelling wise grammar slowly becoming better as well. I enjoy getting to RP with you it's cool.

@MikasaAckerman12598 Thanks for sticking with me so long. I enjoy our 1x1 and the Attack on Titan RP has been great. I also enjoy the random chats we sometimes have. You've also helped me get better at being detailed in my writing.

@Murder Community
@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Verite @DapperDogman @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Wedge Antilles @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Hospes @Josh M @Mari @Lizzy @Kaykay @Everone else cause I'm lazy and don't want to type any more

Thank you guys to. Pointing out both good and bad in my writing. Putting up with my grammar, my dyslexia when it's worse on some days. Listing to my random comments at time to time when popping in. And now letting me do the Zelda MG. I hope not to disappoint even wit school on it's way. This may be the first story time idea that I can actually finish and it will be thanks to help of others of course. Which shall bring me one step closer to being able to write complete fanfics and stories of my own.
I know I did one last week in Murder Chat, but here's one with more people! I will do it Murder, FF, Murder, FF, until I run out of FF people.

@Atomyk Thanks for being so forgiving of my mistakes. You're also an extremely fair and unbiased leader. You're my favorite Bear, plain and simple. You work so hard to keep Murder's shit together, I'm surprised you have time for anything else. I also really appreciate your willingness to carry Riley x Junko, because I find it to be a really funny ship at some points. You have a great sense of humor, and I found it really hilarious when you joined FF just because I wanted to see who the Best Bear was. Plus, you, Kim, and Jason ran the UMG, which turned out utterly amazing. Keep on being awesome.

@KeatonWorshipper You are crazy, bro! Just... Wow. You surprise me every day. I remember you from before FF, when we just kept screwing around in the "Games" section. You still surprise and amaze me. With everything from jokes about the Esteemed Byakuya Togami, to making a Senpai Harem. You never cease to be amazing. Keep on being yourself.

@Thuro The Assassin Potato Your tastes in music are awesome. Every song you have suggested has been added to a playlist of mine. And not just a "Listen to when I'm out of other music." One. They're in One that I listen to on a near daily basis.

Also, as you said, it's nice to have a friend I can really go to to talk to about stuff. Life sucks, but we just keep bearing through it. I love how our talks range from the wacky, to the super serious. You're better than some of my real friends. You're awesome, bro. Keep it up, and remember Tony's words.

Also: Long Live the Dragoons! Long live Liberty Prime!

@AmerillaRose You were one of the first people I really talked to in FF. You and Muse were really the first people I really took a liking to. You're almost always there when I need a hug. Thanks.

@Verite Your anime selection is THE shit. I haven't seen JoJo or Raildex, but they are definitely on my "To Watch" list, and I will watch them soon. You also are really fun to RP with. The way you interact with people, there's something about it that I just love. Same with your sense of humor.

@Hospes You're both a Murder and FF member, like a few people on this list. You always make me laugh, and are always there when I need a hug. You're the only person besides Kim who has made me actually, legitimately cry when reading a post of yours. You're that good, because I rarely cry unless I'm in serious pain.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty I want to say the same thing I said to Sav:

Your posts make me cry. Stop it. Please, stop. I have to explain to my parents why I'm crying, and that's just awkward for everyone. You're an amazing writer, and an amazing person as well. You remind me of my sister in several ways, except you're not a Music Major, and you don't complain when I try and hug you. I have loved every single character that I have seen you play.

@Kaylove I have no idea what to say about you, other than You're awesome. No matter how much your sisters pick on you, you manage to remain calm, and we all laugh about it. I respect that. You're really funny, and I support you.

@Mighty Roman Man, RAIN is one of the greatest Rps I've ever been in. You're a brilliant GM, and I must say, Team Midas forever. You're someone who understands, and you have awesome tastes. I know we aren't usually on at the same time, but I love reading your posts when I wake up. It's like Christmas. I really like Rallen in our 1x1.

Once again, Team Midas Forever!

@Kuroda We don't really talk much, but I really enjoy having you in FF. That's I can really say. I hope to know you more in the Future.

@The Tactician Pike...

What can I say about you that hasn't already been said? Ok, I know we fight sometimes, but really, they're nothing. You have outstanding knowledge of history, and are always there to correct me. You're a brilliant RPer, and your posts are always really good.

@Kaykay I have no idea what to say to you other than: You're awesome. Keep being awesome.

@Raven Thanks for giving me the Afterlife in Zelda, and for liking my sometimes insane ideas. I may not talk to you all that much besides as a Co-GM in Zelda, but what I have, I really like. You're an amazing person.

To anyone else that I've forgotten:

That doesn't mean you guys are the least important to me. Quite the contrary. You guys are all very important to me. I love you guys, because you all are there when you need me.

So, I propose a toast to all of you:

toast.jpg

Thanks, everyone.
(AND MAR AND GUMMI SINCE MY PHONE ISN'T LETTING ME QUOTE THEIR POSTS)

Oh my God guys how are you so sweet it's making me cry ;; I love you all so much and I'm so happy to have met you guys and I really am so touched to see you guys saying these things about me jcksixnxskd <3

So.. Thanks for the mentions, guys. Even if it's hard to believe everything that's been said here about me, I still really appreciate it that you think of me these ways. :heartbeat:

Anyways.. Onto my other shout-outs I didn't have time for yesterday, and to add to some of my previous ones:

@DapperDogman @Krieg @The Tactician @CCC Kouhai @Josh M @Gummi Bunnies
Ayeeee guys, remember when we used to actually talk a bunch on Skype and stuff? We should start doing that again, 'cause that's always been really enjoyable to me, and you guys happened to brighten my day a lot. Thank you for that. <3

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

I know I already mentioned this amazing Ninja Kitty yesterday, but she's so kick-ass that I needed to mention her(and all of my Classy Bitches crew ;D) specifically! So.. Kimmy-Kinz, girrrlll, I think you know I absolutely adore you. You're the kind of person I'd like to be when I finally achieve adulthood. You're incredibly sweet, helpful, and understanding, and I know I can count on you as an amazing friend. Luv ya, gurlll. <3

@Atomyk
^This dude, guys. Oh my God. He's my bbf; Best bear friend. I don't know how this guy is so cool, but he is: in that awesome nerdy way. He's easily one of the most understanding, helpful, and considerate people I've had the pleasure of meeting.. And, along with Kimmy, Cody, Duncan, and Glor, he's helped me through a lot of stress and rough patches on life without knowing it.

Plus, we've had some pretty cool discussions that usually have lasted way past the time I should be asleep by. Overall? A really chill guy, who gets more stress piled on him than he deserves.. Similarly to Kimmy.

@Forrest

This guy is pretty dang cool. Haven't gotten to talk to you much lately, but from how much we had before, you seem to relate to me a lot. You're just much cooler. :3

@TheColourlessRainbow

Brooooo. You are, like, so amazing. You're a better friend to me than most of my RL friends. You're also the one I need to thank for having Atom and Kimmy as friends, and for being an incredible friend to me that I can always tell or ask anything. I luv ya, Cody! Thanks for being a great guy and friend! <3

@Quiet Musician

Ohmahgawsh, I miss this guy! Great roleplayer, writer, character designer, and guy in general! I know he's been busy for quite a while, but I'm wishing him the best!

@Quiet Souris

Even if we haven't talked in a while, I find you to be really great. You're an amazing writer and a great person all around. We should start talking again soon!

@FireDrake150 @Emperor Palpachu

Aye, guys, can you believe we've known each other for over a year now? :0 You're both probably the ones I've talked to the most in WWC, and you've both been a big help in that whole project, even if its gone quiet. You're both really great people, and I want to thank you for also being great friends. ^_^

And, Fire; don't worry. I'm just oversensitive. XD

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

OHMYGODYOUANDMICARESOFUDGINCYOOTNDMSXINDZKSOXJDSBB S XJSMD SNZZN

AHEM
ANYWAYS
More seriously, I immediately got the vibe that you were a great guy even upon our first encounter. Since then, you've only proved me to be 100% right. You're a really sweet guy, and despite not having known you long, I've really enjoyed talking to and roleplaying with you!

@Krieg @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

AYEEEE REAPER SQUAD
I STILL NEED TO POST FOR THAT 1X1X1 I'M SRRY BUT
I really look forward to it! You're both really amazing people and roleplayers, so I'm thankful I'm getting to do a roleplay with you guys. ^_^

@Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Thank you guys. Massively. You're great people that assure me that the MS is in good hands.

Wedge- You are seriously, like, one of the coolest guys ever. Really. And best of all, I fully trust that if I fuck up, you'll be around to push me to get me back on track and fix my mistakes. Something I'm really grateful for. You're definitely a huge inspiration, to me. ^_^

Jules- You are just awesome. Straight-up. Totally chill and understanding, and an awesome person all around. Stay awesome, girl. ^_^

Kimmy- See above, you wonderful person, you. <3

Atom- Honestly.. How the hell you keep your cool so well and things running so smoothly, I'll never know.

@OrlandoBloomers

DUDE
YOUR ACCENT
OH MY GOD

But that isn't the best thing around you- you're a really cool, collected guy, with an awesome sense of humor. You're a blast to be around, so thank you for blessing us with your awesome writing skill, lesbian Chloe x Max fluff, and amazing personality!

@MarMar

Girl I luv u, leek buddy. You call me pretty, but I'm sure you're much prettier. I took an immediate liking to you, and its only grown. Stay awesome, girly. <3

@Sandra

Just like Mar, despite your self depreciation, you're amazing. You're fun to talk to, and I wish you were around more often. And remember: I'm always here to talk, if you need me. ^_^ Thanks for being an awesome gal!

Now..

@york @Sandra @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @TheColourlessRainbow @BarrenThin @Thuro The Assassin Potato @MarMar @The Tactician @CrimsonSpartan @Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles @ResistingTheEnlightened @The Silver Paladin @OrlandoBloomers @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Schnee Corp Lawyer @CCC Kouhai @Void_coffin @DapperDogman @Forrest @Mirage @Mari @Emperor Palpachu @FireDrake150 @EVERYONE IN MS BECAUSE OH MY GOD SO MANY PEOPLE

So, guys, as you probably know by now: you're seriously like family to me. I love all of you guys so much, and hope that I'll do well helping out the group. 'Cause all I want is to please you guys and help the group flourish. ^_^

ANDDDDDD I STILL HAVE SO MANY MORE SHOUT OUTS TO GIVE SO STAY TUNED

@A rather majestic pig - THANKS FOR TEACHING ME HOW TO BE A MAN.

@Fluffy - You are an amazing person and I appreciate all the advice you give me. <3

@Dawn - You are also an amazing person, and I love talking to you in TS. <3

@Grumpy - I ACTUALLY HATE YOU.

@Hospes - We're just now talking on Skype, but I enjoy talking to you, and you're pretty rad!

@Xnijmai - I ALSO HATE YOU

@unanun - Thanks for dealing with my late replies in Ilium, I promise not to be so behind next time!

@fatalrendezvous - Thank you for listening to all my whining, complaining, and other crap. You are an awesome person and friend!

@Red Velvet - My fav. Thanks for putting up with me and my bs, and overall just being an amazing friend. <3

@Diana @Vay @Blind Hemingway - Thanks for being amazing Admins!

Alright, so.....I'm not gonna pretend that I'm anything special. In fact, I'm the opposite of special. I'm your average tall, white gamer nerd who shitposts and lurks on the internet. However, for some weird reason, a few people have taken a liking to me. Dunno why, of course, but I've just gotta say, the dudes and chicks listed are some of the coolest I know. You don't even know how cool, because you are those people, and you can't possibly comprehend how awesome you guys are. So I gotta tell ya ^ ^

@DapperDogman
SPOT OF HONOR, DEAR SIR. You showed me MG a few months back, and holy christ, I can't thank you enough. Like, I was in a rough spot in my life, and this has helped more than you'd know. You've basically been there as my wingman/therapist/mentor this whole year, and I don't even know how to form the amount of thanks I have into coherent words. Stay awesome, bruh.

This guy right here. Like, yo, one of the coolest people I know on Iwaku right now. Don't ask me why, but for some reason he thought I was cool and invited me to The Team, and ever since then he's just been a generally awesome person. And let's not forget that he's a fellow brother of the TRINITY.

@Jakers
Eyyyy! We haven't talked in a while, but that's not gonna change anything. A real British gentleman who's an amazing writer and one of the best roleplayers I've had the pleasure of playin' with. One of the Cata forum old guards who migrated to Iwaku, so I've known him for like, over a year now? Crazy indeed.

@Hospes
Ignore what she said about me in her post. SHE'S COOLER. TRUST ME. Sav's been friendly and awesome ever since I joined up in MG, and without her I'd have probably had a rather boring time in my short participation in the UMG. Wander's big sister 4life.

@Mighty Roman
Woooo! TRINITY BROTHER! We don't talk as much as we should, but you're a cool dude. The Team is great so far, and you're one of the few people on really late when I like to lurk, which helps a whole lot with insomnia-related boredom.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
MK buddy indeed! I need to get to know you more, from when we first met I could tell that you're an awesome bro. Plus that Kotal vs. Scarface fight was SICK. And you and Atom are adorbs

@Atomyk
In my opinion, you're keeping everything running in MG pretty well! I doubt anyone else could do a better job, and I respect that you can tell people what's what when it needs to be done.

@Sandra
We haven't talked in a while, but you're awesome, and don't you ever doubt it! A fellow self-deprecator, though for what reason I have no idea, you're gr8 :P

@BarrenThin @Bomb @CCC Kouhai @Gummi Bunnies @MarMar @The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @Chris Lang @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Krieg @Wedge Antilles @Mari @FireDrake150 @AnyotherrMGpeopleI've forgotten
Alright, this is the......'I don't know you all that well but I should probably start because you seem really awesome' section. You're all cool people that've often made me laugh or feel happy or some other random emotion at one point or another in the General Chat, hopefully when I get more active here I can get to know ya!

; - ;

I love you guys too!!! And I am in no way apologetic or repentant if anyone beyond the Old Guard feels left out. :| :|

@C.T.

You and me indeed! It almost feels like forever ago when I first encountered you as Damian; our paths crossed and we became friends, a couple of buddies doing shit and trolling for shits and giggles. A pair of chuckleheads. To others, we were more than friends and we embraced that! You understand my kind of crazy just as I do yours. All that and our love of DBZ, Halooooo, and various other works helped to foster our relationship.

We still need to open that gourmet videogame restaurant. You'll get to be a boozehound while I'll do all the work, everything'll go to plan!

...I never kept up to my insinuated promise of LIVE for the summer in regard to Halo Reach. I am a flailure.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

This little shit. This little shit. I've known him since I was fourteen years old. Almost nine years. Holy shit. We met one another on the forum of Haven of Wiidom, a separate community that essentially rode the coattails of Electric Ferret in way of traffic. Denizens of HoW were of EF just as well, and it was through an invitation to HoW I met this goofy lad. He was, by all definition, a lad, at nine years old. I've been fortunately blessed to see him grow up from his pervy baka phase to his semi-pervy baka holy crap this kid can write phase.

...I'll always be a jokester when it comes to this guy, that has to do with our relationship. He truly doesn't mind if I make jokes at his expense; sometimes it feels like that I'm the only one who can at almost all times and that speaks volumes of our friendship and history.

Also this boyo is in a relationship with Atomyk? I'm glad to hear that!

Though, fair warning even if it is unwarranted: I care about my friends intensely, as much of an asshole I am. I don't think I need to say anything further, though what I hear appears to be most excellent and I'm glad to say I'm without worry in this regard.

Well... I went beyond the Old Guard. Whoopsie. :|

@OrlandoBloomers

U WOT M8, U HAVIN' A GIGGUL? AH'LL BASH YE FACE IN SWARE ON ME MUM. My memory may be off but I believe we encountered each other on Haven of Wiidom as well, though we never really interacted much until around the time of UWT II/III. This fella and I got off to a rocky start, and that's perfectly understandable. I could be wrong, as good as my memory is, I can't exactly remember every single detail.

Because he was a damn young brat and disrespected his elder. :|

But really, I was a shitty kid too at the time. Nonetheless, we moved on beyond that and... now we're friends. Hard to believe? Nah. It took some work and we've both grown immensely. Seriously. Though we may tease each other, critique one another, and what have you, there were wonderful moments! We palled around like real friends. I won't forget this tater tot, ever.

Still though, I'll never stop thinking that infantilized Ashley William getting devoured by a Tyrannosaur was hilarious. :|

@Schnee Corp Lawyer

Then there's this fucking guy. I think I officially met this weirdo around the time of UWT II/III. He played Freed Justine in Paradox Jungle (unfortunately the exact same location one OrlandoBloomers's character was devoured in :|).

I remember how I was a jerk to a degree, constantly argumentative and what have you. This guy could've easily sworn me off as just another dickhead with access to the interwebs. But he never did! He stuck with the burgeoning group that formed of many, and to this day, though as the group dwindled... he's still here. With all the others of the Old Guard.

One of my better friends in life, one that makes an effort to understand me despite our oftentimes differences in opinions and personalities. We've talked to length, confided in one another, and more. Repetitive as I may sound in saying essentially the same thing... I truly mean it when I say I treasure this friendship.

@Unlimited RP Works

I believe I met your Lovecraftian arse when you got the responsibility of RP'ing UWT II dumped on you thanks to Akuma. At first... I thought you were a pompous ass. Then again, so was I. Things balanced out from there and we only improved for the better.

I appreciate your friendship greatly, and our antics are hilarious at times. I still don't see why people are afraid of you as a GM though. :| :| :|

This is the man who started UWT II as I know it and continued it on beyond, to III, IV, and it branched out into UWTA and UWTR , authored Slasher and Lawyer respectively. Then a dedicated homage was started by our dear Hugo Fowl (Unlimited RP Works) in respect to UWT, in way of US. The man's woven a vast part of the Old Guard's history, the foundations at the very least, through his rooms and inspired others. A talent that's appreciated immeasurably. RP'ing was what brought us together and he facilitated the canvas upon which we practiced our prose and intrigue!

You've been there for me at times when I needed a friend to turn to (one of the few, rare boons of time-zones truth be told) and I'm glad I've tried to do the same for you in times. An invaluable friend.

@Jeremi

Then there's this fat fuck. You showed up around UWT4 I believe? You also had Tasky sticking along for the ride at times whenever you invaded the uwt room on Mibbit. Good times, and we too started off on an uneven note due to differences of opinion in respect to comics (reading wikis vs reading the actual comics). Soon that was forgotten and you joined us as part of the Old Guard, throughout UWT 4 and beyond.

We have some history, you and I. Bengel. Good lord.

You were the same fucker that did EPIC (I stress this :|) and some other rooms I'm forgetting. Those rooms were fun, even if they were brief.

We've shot the shit often. So often, and we've confided in one another on rare occasions when legitimate causes for concerns arose in relation to the Old Guard. This is something to be appreciated for, because sometimes the elephant in the room needed to be dragged out of the closet and brought to everyone's attention.

Also my dear, pleasant chap? I'm incredibly sorry, all the comics you've given me again? Are gone. :|

Maybe I've gone overboard typing all this up? I dunno, I don't think so. Feels good to get it all out.

And if it causes anyone embarrassment or what have you... welp, I'm an asshole like that. :D

Last edited:
;____________________________________;

Oh shit.. I guess it's my turn. Um. I love all of you and I thank you all for doing all these sweet shout-outs. ...I'm no good with words honestly. Okay now.. to the shout-outs.

AHH WHO TO PICK FIRST

@The Gil ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ♡

..Thanks for introducing me to Murder. Seriously. I wouldn't have known the people today if you never did. Also, thanks for being an amazing person and for being such a sweet friend. :3

@MarMar ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ♡

Hai MarMar! Cx You're truly a magnificent person in general. I thank you for being so kind. Also we'll talk more! I promise! I'm glad we are friends! ^_^

@Forrest ʅʕ•ᴥ•ʔʃ♡

Hello Forrest! :D I've known you for not so long, but you're a really sweet and caring person as well. I'm glad we've talked one on one before, and it made us closer friends. Yeah, we should talk more. I'll make sure to fix that! I'm glad we're friends as well! ^^

@Hospes ʕ/•ᴥ•ʔ/♡

Heyo Sav! :> Thanks for being so kind! You're an awesome person to be around and i really wish we could talk more! :D

@DapperDogman ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ♡

Hey Dapper! We don't talk to each other much but you're really cool and sweet! We've roleplayed together a bit before and it was fun! Hopefully we can talk more! c:

@Atomyk ʕ; •ᴥ•ʔ♡

...Thanks for being the most awesomest supreme bear overlord ever. c:

@Everyone i didn't list ʕ ⊃・ ◡ ・ ʔ⊃♡

Hallo guys. Sorry i didn't tag all of you! You guys are super awesome and really sweet! I'm just super tired n' shit and wished i was better with words. I love you guys. Thanks for being you.

tumblr_m35oihneV81qabzgyo1_1280.gif

Wow, I really did not expect to get tags in here. I deeply want to thank you all for even thinking of me.

I also want to give some shout-outs of my own. My first and biggest one goes to each and every member of the Murder Games group. No matter how long you've been a member or if you mainly post in the OOC, I am grateful for all of you for giving even a small amount of your time to this group. This is true, no matter how strict I may seem. You all make it a wonderful community.

I guess I also want to thank Iwaku itself for existing and its admins/staff members for keeping this ship afloat. I have made many wonderful friends here and you're all partly to blame.

And here we go with the more specific shout-outs...

@BarrenThin
[spoili]Don't put yourself down, you're a good writer as well! The more you stick to it, the more you'll improve. I believe you can do it, so go ahead and aspire to great heights. I wanted to congratulate you for your recent anniversary with Sav. You two love each other a lot and it's pretty adorable to see. You're a good guy, Duncan.[/spoili]

@Bomb
[spoili]THE GRAND PHOTOSHOP MASTER, BOMB. You haven't been posting in the MGs for very long, but in that short time, I really have seen a huge improvement in your writing. You're a funny guy and I thank you for all your substantial contributions to the group.[/spoili]

@Brigmore Witch
[spoili]Hey, Jenny. Or should I say, THE GRAND PHOTOSHOP MASTER, JENNY? I know it can be hard for you sometimes and it can feel like your writing isn't up to par, but I want to sincerely tell you that many people I know care about you so much. I care about you too, and I think you are a great writer. I thank you for trying your best and I hope we get to see more of you in the near future.[/spoili]

@C.T.
[spoili]While we haven't spoken much personally, you get easy brownie points for being in the first game I ever hosted on Iwaku. But seriously, you're really funny, I hope you know that. I think insane characters really do suit you : |[/spoili]

@CCC Kouhai
[spoili]Glor Jay eating M&M's 4 lyfe yo~
... God that was so dumb. Look, I just wanted to thank you for listening to me about my bullshit and showing me a level of respect that I don't always receive from others.[/spoili]

@Chris Lang
[spoili]Chris, I think you are a really smart guy and I appreciate your presence both in RPs and in general chats. It always fascinates me when you really get into the groove and write a very analytical piece of writing.[/spoili]

@CrimsonLaurana
[spoili]Your Luke fon Fabre was a real joy to read in Fusion. As a fan of the series, I'm glad to see someone playing from it well! I hope to see you in another MG hopefully in the future.[/spoili]

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
[spoili]I know you don't get much time to RP, but when you go get to post... DAMN, really good stuff. I want you to know you're always a welcome presence in the RPs and in the group.[/spoili]

@Crimson Spartan
[spoili]We haven't talked much, but you seem like a good guy and a fun person to RP with. I hear people compliment your writing often when they interact with you IC, so I hope you know you're a joyful presence within our group.[/spoili]

@DapperDogman
[spoili]We both joined the Murder group during MGIII and somehow we're both still here. Perseverance, right? I may not have had much sway then, but as I do now, I can properly thank you for being a part of our community. For the people hurting you on other parts of the website, I'm sincerely sorry to hear that, as that is something neither you or anyone else deserves. Hope things get better soon.[/spoili]

@Dinoteen
[spoili]I'm not sure you'll ever read this, but hey, just wanted to tell you that you were a really good RPer for someone who'd never done it before. Nice work![/spoili]

@Doctor Smartass
[spoili]Like I said before, the message you sent to me was appreciated more than I really could have conveyed. Just... thank you.[/spoili]

@Emperor Palpachu
[spoili]Yo, hello gif master. I hope we get to see you and the Doctor again in the near future![/spoili]

@FireDrake150
[spoili]It may seem sometimes that I don't care, but I do, Fire. I've read your blog posts and I feel for you, man. I was really glad to hear that you were finally getting help for your depression, even if your parents aren't the most supportive. Whatever happens, I truly hope all your hopes and dreams do come true.[/spoili]

@Forrest
[spoili]Straight up, you are an important person. You are a wanted presence in the community, even if you don't participate in the RPs as often as you might want. Please don't ever feel you are marginalized or not relevant, as that couldn't be further from the truth.[/spoili]

@Gummi Bunnies
[spoili]Oh my god, JuJu, how are you such a fun person? You're also so incredibly easygoing. I do not regret the decision to make you a group owner at all, and I hope you continue to stick with us long into the future.[/spoili]

@Hospes
[spoili]I guess there's a lot I could say here and a lot of it would probably be things I've already told you several times over. You are an incredibly mature, caring, and talented individual. Hell, I'm not the first to say these things as obvious from the above posts. You touch many lives, Sav, and always in positive ways.[/spoili]

@Jeremi
[spoili]Ugh, this guy : |
I respect you a lot, Jeremi. I respect both your ideas and experience, even if I totally groan at any mention of the TGs. You were a breath of fuckin' fresh air in the MGIV days, believe me. Thank you for keeping me sane.[/spoili]

@Josh M
[spoili]Oh look, it's my Sansa. It's always saddened me to remember how you used to get treated in the past. You've never deserved any of it, Josh. You try so hard to be a thoughtful and inclusive person and believe me, it shows. You sometimes get ahead of yourself, but that doesn't matter to me. I think you're a fun guy to be around and to talk to in general.[/spoili]

@Kaykay
[spoili]It was pretty impressive to me how easily you acclimated into the group and how quickly you got along with everyone. That's actually pretty admirable! Keep up the good RPing.[/spoili]

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
[spoili]My partner in crime! I have no clue what I would have done without you up to this point. You've been such an asset to me as both a GM and a fellow group owner. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for both your tenacity and kindness.[/spoili]

@Korra
[spoili]I haven't seen much of you, but you do seem to be a very good RPer. Thank you for taking the time and joining any games I may have had a hand in.[/spoili]

@Krieg
[spoili]You are an incredibly talented writer, and I'm glad this is a talent you hope to foster in the future. You honestly make me a lil' jealous sometimes, but I'm sure I'm not the only one. I know I've made some quips about good writing not always turning into good RPing, but that doesn't change the fact that your posts are a very enjoyable read. Beyond that, I know you're a really good guy who tries to see the best in everyone. I think that's pretty admirable as well.[/spoili]

@Librarian Cat
[spoili]Sometimes I feel like there's some trouble between us ever since Fusion, but I wanted you to know there's no hard feelings on my end. I know it was something you really wanted to do and I know you tried your best. GMing is a very difficult and stressful job, believe me, so I completely understand.[/spoili]

@Lizzy
[spoili]I've always wanted to express my gratitude for the amount of positive ratings you give out. They may seem small, but they really mean a lot to the people who receive them. Beyond that, your characters in both the UMG and the Tale were a lot of fun. I'm thankful you joined us and I hope to see you around more in the future.[/spoili]

@Mari
[spoili]You are always such a joy both in the RPs and OOC. You seem like an incredibly thoughtful person and you have never been anything but nice to me. Bayonetta was one of my favorite characters in MGIV and that performance will always stick with me.[/spoili]

[spoili]Wanted you to know that whatever has happened, there's no beef between us. I respect you as both a writer and a human being. There are no hard feelings and there never have been. It saddens me dearly that we lost you as a presence within the group, and I hope that one day you can join us again. Even if you ever feel burned out from RPing, you are always welcome in the Skype group and in the general chat.[/spoili]

@MarMar
[spoili]I was going to make some joke how when I'd always confuse your name for Mark's and put what I was going to write for him here, but that probably would have been a bit weird. ANYWAY, I wanted to thank you for sticking around the community and contributing both conversation and time to the group.[/spoili]

@Mighty Roman
[spoili]Our schedules never seem to allign and I never seem to see you around when I'm around. Regardless, I've always been thankful for your participation. You seem to be both a great GM and Rper.[/spoili]

@MrDubWubs
[spoili]Natsu was a really fun traitor. Perhaps I'm looking back on it with nostalgia glasses, but you were great in MGIV. You've been missing since the UMG, and I hope we do see you again soon.[/spoili]

@OrlandoBloomers
[spoili]What to even say here. We've exchanged many kind words within the last few days and so I'd probably just be repeating myself. You're an incredibly sweet guy and I really can not express that enough. Thank you for being there for me. I'll always be here for you as well. I hope ours is a friendship that lasts a very long time.[/spoili]

@Mtntopview
[spoili]You haven't been around much lately, but I just wanted to thank you for joining the Ultimate Game and talking to me over PMs.[/spoili]

@penguin055
[spoili]Dude, you're missed! You might not ever read this, but you were a cool presence when you were around, and I hope to see you RPing again some day.[/spoili]

@Raven
[spoili]Raven, I can always tell from you're writing that you do try your best and put so much passion into your characters. You understand them so well. I wish you the best of luck in your MG and in your life in general.[/spoili]

@Reaper Jack
[spoili]I know you're incredibly busy, but I wanted to give you a shout-out. Good luck with the baby and in life.[/spoili]

@ResistingTheEnlightened
[spoili]As one of the few veterans from the goup's origins still around, I thank you for sticking with it as long as you have. Good job on the RPs.[/spoili]

@Ryu Keiko
[spoili]I really wish we got to see more of you, because your characters are always fun to bounce off of. Axel especially! Thank you for your participation in MGIV as it was a blast.[/spoili]

@Sandra
[spoili]I still remember that you were one of the first people to welcome me to Iwaku. What a long and crazy trip it has been since then. You're a sweet person to be around, and I hope you continue to poke your head into the chat occasionally.[/spoili]

@Schnee Corp Lawyer
[spoili]So incredibly chill, except for when you're playing League. Or any games, I suppose : |
You are one of the few who make me totally jelly with your posts. I think you're a cool guy in turn and I hope you continue that streak of managing to finish RPs.[/spoili]

@SirDerpingtonIV
[spoili]
WgYlJS6.gif
[/spoili]

@The Gil
[spoili]
1xxVXfr.gif
[/spoili]

@The Silver Paladin
[spoili]Your passion and creativity is astounding at times. You always seem excited to bring out new ideas and concepts, it's honestly hard to keep up with it all sometimes. I know there's been disagreements, but all of that is water under the bridge. Your eagerness to help is incredible and you are a valued member of our group.[/spoili]

@The Tactician
[spoili]I seriously don't know how you post as frequently as you do. It's seriously awe-inspiring. Some days I can barely work up the energy to post, and it really is a drain on the mood, let me tell you. Just wanted you to know that you're an appreciated member of the community and that I hope you stick around for a long time to come. Also, your passion for history scares me just a lil'.[/spoili]

@TheColourlessRainbow
[spoili]Thank you so much for your friendship. You were one of the first people who made me feel comfortable to open up about myself and just be more... myself. You have been invaluable in my time here on this website.[/spoili]

@theryanjake11
[spoili]You weren't around very long, but I thank you for joining School Daze.[/spoili]

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
[spoili]I could say a lot here, but I'll try and keep it simple. You light up my day. You don't even have to be talking to me-- I'll just think of you randomly and smile. I'll be doing the most goddamn inane thing and I could be thinking of you. You are simply incredible in so many ways and I'm not biased okay, you really are. I don't care how corny it sounds, my life has been enriched simply by meeting you. I am so so glad I met you.[/spoili]

@Tokusentai
[spoili]I know you just recently joined the MGs and we haven't really spoken to each other, but I wanted to thank you for joining. Here's to the future.[/spoili]

@Verite
[spoili]I'm gonna admit, I put off writing yours until like last. I wasn't sure what I wanted to say. It's kind of weird, as it should be pretty easy. We've been through a lot together in the Murder group. I'm not the veteran you are, but man, the shit that's gone down since I joined, huh? You're a great GM and such a funny person. You are some kind of miracle worker when it comes to the wiki and damn, your help with it has been so invaluable. Just, thanks in general, I guess.

UMM, but those shout-outs you made remind me of your goddamn Award Show nominations. Bad Verite. Bad. : |[/spoili]

@Wedge Antilles
[spoili]You seem like such a worldly and wise guy at times, Wedge. I'm very thankful for everything you've done for the group. You are a valuable asset to both it and the council. And your pictures rock![/spoili]

@Xibilation
[spoili]I'm sure I'm not the only one when I say you're missed amongst the Murder group. You're a fun person to be around in general and I hope we might see more of you soon.[/spoili]

@Xx420BLAZEITxX
[spoili]I'm sad we didn't get to see any of Claptrap in the UMG! Hopefully you can come back and jumpstart Claptrap x Thanos ;)[/spoili]

@Yiyel
[spoili]You miss us? Well, we miss you! Really, you had a lots of fun ideas and you were incredibly helpful during MGV. Thanks for all your contributions.[/spoili]

@york
[spoili]I wanted to say congratulations on finishing your game. I know GMing can be really stressful, so I'm glad you managed to survive. You are really such an easygoing person, york. A real calming and integral presence in our community.[/spoili]

@Zadok shadows
[spoili]Yo, where's Aiden Pearce? It's been a really long time now so I don't know if you'll even remember, but it was fun to bounce Claire off your character way back when. I think it'd be cool if I got to see you in a Murder Game again :)[/spoili]

@Lady Myst
[spoili]Not sure if you'll see this, but you are simply an inspiring presence, Myst. Thank you for being a friend. Thank you for being you.[/spoili]

@Rithas
[spoili]DUDE, you're actually a pretty fun person, hope you know.[/spoili]

@HellHoundWoof
[spoili]We haven't RPd together in a while but it was nice to see you recently in the ATR thread. Enrique was a goddamn blast and I hope to see again in action some time soon.[/spoili]

@Damo028
[spoili]Hey, not sure you've got the hang of this site yet, but hopefully you see this. Wanted you to know I think you're a really good writer. Always a fun person to read. You're always a very relaxed and nice person. It's rare to see that in people, honestly.[/spoili]

@coralprime
[spoili]I'm giving you a shout-out here specifically because I wanted to thank you for making the effort to join in on a hobby and community I've really come to love. You're a great friend.[/spoili]

@Ziogen
[spoili]I don't know if you will ever see this. I just hope you will. I never said this as much as I probably should have, but you are one of the greatest friends I've ever had, both online and offline. The ten or so years we've known each other have been so incredibly turbulent, but I would not a change a thing about any of it. I probably take your presence for granted, I admit. You've just always been there, and it was always nice to know that I could talk to whenever I needed to. I hope I get to talk to you again soon.[/spoili]
Whoa.... I didn't think I would even be apart of anyone's thanks. Lmao. I honestly don't do much, I feel like most of my characters are a bit.... cliche and thrown together. But this makes me feel better :D Thanks @Atomyk~

ANd on the topic of seeing me more, I'll definitely have to start finding more time. I love folling the Murder Game series, ever since I joined on rpnation~

I really felt inspired to come on in here and say something to those I am so grateful for and love :) So here goes nothing..

@UnboundDestiny

~ You are definitely someone I don't regret meeting on here! You are always there to talk with and always seem to talk to me when I am feeling like at my worst... Though I don't really let you in on that for your sake :D You Mister , Always put a smile on my face and I love talking to you about anything and everything that is on our mind from our love for SWS to just talking about writing. I cannot begin to thank you enough for just how great you make my day with our simple talks. Not to mention how I love our constant RP romance alliance bit to always have for our charrie's... Pretty epic I'd say. You help me out with my threads even when you don't have to and it for sure makes this girl all happy. Always giving me a giggle with our silly talks as well.. You might not think it is much but I really appreciate having you around , Mister and knowing I always have someone to talk to or a message to wake up to every morning or peek in and see. You are a dedicated writer and you inspire me to just keep on writing to my heart's content.. May sound like a sappy girl but I do love and keep on being amazing , mister.^^

@IceQueen

~ I'm actually really happy to meet such a fun gal like you! I love how we click so well in our writing and what great idea's you are always coming up with. You encourage all my idea's I cram in my mind and not to mention are always supportive! I truly consider you one of my friends and you can always feel free to talk to me whenever for we both know I deff's don't bite.. Your awesome , girly and never forget that! :)

@T E R R O R

~ My darling Tearbear... Gosh I love you and all the fun we have together.. Whether it be cooking up idea's or sweet little things between our charrie's or just our random fun talks we have... I feel lucky to have met my Tearbear and I love all the writing's we do with eachother because hello... Your one damn good writer and always leave this girl wanting more.. Just thought you should know and can't wait for us to keep writing together in the time to come!

@Shattered♦Secrets™

~ First off I can't imagine Iwaku without your sarcastic self.... What a dull place this would be without it! I just have to say you always make me laugh and you know how to cheer up people in an instant with your killer personality and yes it is killer in my book , Mister. You make some of the best character's without a doubt and I can get pretty jealous of their level of amazingness.. Your writing always keeps me interested and are small talks are always the most amusing to be had.. Your such a darling and a great friend to have here!

@Little_Ghost98 , @Autumn_Burns_Red

~ You two are just amazing and that is putting it in pretty simple terms :D I remember Ghostie was one of the first people I ever rp'd with and I know it is shocking... I can't remember the name of that thread lol... You are such a gifted writer along with Autumn.. You guys make up some pretty unique and great RP's that I have been so lucky to join in on and have fun with you two. You have always been pretty supportive of me and all my times when I'm behind on my postings due to my crazy life and my tendency to crash at the computer. I call you my friends proudly and I look forward to continuing to write and just have overall silly fun and talks with. Thank you so much for all the help you have given me over our time and keep being some of the best writer's around , darlings! P:S Thanks for supporting me through my new thread! Same goes for you Ice!

Oh and I want to say this now.... Considering I have the time. Thank you all. Every single one of you crazy bastards. You've become a family to me, and given me a chance to express myself through my characters, and have even accepted me... Even though I'm kinda the oddball out. I am forever grateful for that. I've always, and will always love working with you guys, and I can only hope that we can continue our roleplays, no matter the subject~!!! You guys are all my family, no matter if I barely know half of you guys names....... (Sorry, I just suck with names). Don't ever hesitate to come to me for anything~! I'm a great listener, and would love to be able to keep all you guys smiling~! So pm me if you wanna talk about some problems or anything like that, or even if you wanna just 1x1 with meh c: Stay cool my friends~

ALSO! A special thanks to @Hospes Because I had a blast with you and Teresa during the Reapers Game!!! It was one of my favorite roleplays honestly~

And a special thanks to @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Chris Lang @Gummi Bunnies for just being awesome peeps :)

Well, after seeing all the the sweet shout-outs thrown my way, I decided to do some personalized ones myself. I really hope I didn't miss anybody, but I tagged as many people as I could think of--along with a few extras who may not even see these shoutouts coming. Luv you guys. <3

@Atomyk [spoili]Ey there! You already know you're one of my favorite people on iwaku, but I still have a thing or two I could add. When you first joined up I didn't really notice you until you GMed Monokuma rising. But it was actually around the time I was GMing Murder V that you really stood out to me. When I was sick like death with the flu you PMed me, expressing genuine concern while offering to help me out with anything I needed. From that moment on you had my respect that only continued to grow as we worked together as group owners and just talked as friends. You're a great guy, an asset to Murder, a killer GM, someone who holds a lot of my trust, and an honor to have met. Thanks for sticking around. ^_^[/spoili]

@Hospes [spoili]*hugs* You've got about 10,000 shout-outs from people here already, but what's one more, eh? You're a respectable, kind, sweet, and wonderful person all around so that's not a surprise. You have 110% of my trust and I just feel like I could tell you anything. I feel we have a lot in common such as music interests, our love for special needs children, and faith so those things have always made me feel naturally comfortable with you. You're honestly like a sister to me and most definitely one of my favorite people and role players on iwaku. <3[/spoili]

@TheColourlessRainbow [spoili]Ya know, back when Murder started, you and your Molly were one of the first few people I interacted with and clung to the whole time with Elsa during The Ties That Bind. And I have never regret becoming your friend. You have a very friendly, outgoing personality that has always made me feel more relaxed and comfortable. You've even been there to give me encouragement during times I've had anxiety. You're a wonderful friend, and one of my favorite people. ^_^ [/spoili]

@OrlandoBloomers [spoili]Although I was super shy and anxious when I first met you, I'm so glad I did open up to you. You are one of the funniest, coolest, and kindest people I've met recently. Not to mention, a downright amazing RPer. I hope we can continue to talk, because you're an absolute blast to chat with when it comes to everything from Doctor Who to even what the weather is like outside. XD I can talk to you easier than I can some people I've known far longer than you, which I'm happy about because that doesn't always happen very often for me. I can't wait to keep talking to ya and growing to know ya. I have no problems waiting for your message. As I said, they're worth the wait. <3 Keep staying awesome. :) Also I've started playing Life is Strange, I can now go fan crazy over that with you too. lol. :3[/spoili]

@TheSpringwoodSlasher [spoili]I had a good feeling about you from the moment I first met you. I think our first interaction was when you PMed me to compliment me on my RPing as Aqua. You're a really nice guy. ^_^ You had my immediate respect and trust when I found out Mic liked you, and from then on I've had so much fun talking to you. You're an amazing role player, a nice guy, and I've had a lot of fun with our 1x1 so far. [/spoili]

@BarrenThin [spoili]You make Sav happy, so you make me happy. You are a very nice guy who is a treasure to have in our group. Thanks for sticking around as long as you have. ^_^[/spoili]

@Brigmore Witch [spoili]We've had our ups and downs, but I've never forgotten about you. How could I? You were my best friend. I've told you so many things I've never told anyone online and will always treasure the conversations we had about Doctor Who and other things. Not to mention, you're an amazing RPer and photoshopper. If you ever need anything, feel free to add me back on Skype. We don't have to be complete strangers.[/spoili]

@Verite [spoili]Hey there, fellow vet! I feel like you're one of the people I know who has grown a lot as an RPer since I've known you over the past year. I love your writing, I love your work on the wiki, and am just super happy to have you around. Every character you play while roleplaying is spot on and amazing. I always look forward to seeing your posts. Plus, you have a pretty freaking awesome taste in anime. :)[/spoili]

@Xibilation [spoili]Ey, my Once Upon a Time and epic fist bump buddy! I miss you! :( You should come back and hang with us more often, even if it's just to post in the general chat once in a while. But I'd actually love it if you came back and even participated in a game again. You have wonderful rping talent and I miss seeing your posts.[/spoili]

@MrDubWubs [spoili]Ey, Dubby! I miss you! Come back soon! You were always a blast to talk to and derp around with on steam and Skype, plus once in a while you'd message me just to see how I was doing which was really nice. You're a nice dude and I hope to see you back if you ever get up to it. ^_^[/spoili]

@york [spoili]Ya know, you're another one of my favorite people here on iwaku. You have a kindness and almost innocence about you that stands out from anyone I've spoken to on iwaku. Plus, you did a great job GMing your murder tale. <3 I'd also like to say thanks for sticking with me so long during our 1x1 and putting up with me during times I've gotten slow with it. You're a great RPer and a nice guy. ^_^[/spoili]

@Krieg [spoili]Dude, you're one of my favorite people on iwaku. Every single rp post you make is magic. You're one of the best role-players I know hands down. Even outside of roleplaying I've always thought you to be great. And I'm not just saying that cause you're my kawaii desu shipping partner. ;D I don't think a single person here has made me laugh as hard as you have. The last couple times we've been on Skype especially while you were doing your narrator voice during our CAH games I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt. Thank you for that. haha. You're also a Game of Thrones fan, which is always fun to talk about with you, and you have loot crate like I do. Rock on, demiboy! :D[/spoili]

@Bomb [spoili]You're a fun RPer and your posts have made me laugh quite a lot. You also do amazing photoshops for our group, so thanks a bunch for that. ^_^[/spoili]

@Doctor Smartass [spoili]It's been nice chatting with you and reading your posts in the rp. I appreciated it so much reading a shout-out from you. It means a lot. ^_^[/spoili]

@Thuro The Assassin Potato [spoili]You have a pretty swell taste in music. :) You're also pretty fun to talk with. I feel like our characters haven't gotten many chances to interact with each other during our role-plays, but hopefully they do in the future because you're a great writer![/spoili]

@Schnee Corp Lawyer [spoili]Thanks for the shoutout! You're an amazing writer and it's been a pleasure to see you participating in all of our RPs since the UMG. Also, I'm looking forward to the start of your group roleplay. It looks like it's going to be a fun time. :)[/spoili]

@CCC Kouhai [spoili]You're a very nice and sweet person who I very much enjoy having in our group. Thanks for the shoutout! :D You're rping is wonderful, and I'll never forget your Nicki. She was amazing. XD[/spoili]

@DapperDogman [spoili]You're a pretty cool, chill guy. And you like Doctor Who, so that's a bonus to me. You're also an active and valued member of our Murder group so I'm happy to have you around. Thanks for the shoutout! :D[/spoili]

@Mari [spoili]You've captivated me from the moment you came in as Bayonetta during Murder IV. Your wonderful posts were always adorned with perfect gifs for each situation. You're a a great RPer and a cool person. It's a joy to have you in our group. ^_^[/spoili]

@Gummi Bunnies [spoili]Ah, JuJu, one of my fellow group owners. You're a very sweet person and I love the characters you've played. The only one I've known is Sora, but you played him perfectly in character--so based on that I know you do a super great job. :D Thank you for stepping on board to help Atom and I when we needed some new group owners. ^_^[/spoili]

@Wedge Antilles [spoili]I've always thought you to be a nice, chill guy even before you became a group owner for Murder. You always seem to offer great advice in our council chat PM. And in the general chat, I always enjoy seeing the pictures and things you talk about having to do with where you live. I've always been crazy about Japan, so I find those things awesome. It's a pleasure to have you with us. :)[/spoili]

@The Tactician [spoili]Ey, Pike, one thing I like about ya is that you've always been nice and friendly to me. I love that you're a part of our community, because your frequent posts always liven things up in our roleplays. ^_^[/spoili]

@Josh M [spoili]Josh, you're a cool dude. You've always been nice to me and have made me laugh quite a bit on Skype. I love your Cosmo and have always enjoyed having you in our group.[/spoili]

@Raven [spoili]One of the highlights of Murder III for me was having Elsa interact with Raven. ^_^ I love your RPing and I love having you around. You've always been nice person who is enjoyable to chat with. Thank you for taking on the job of GMing a Murder game for us and I wish you luck with it. :)[/spoili]

@Ryu Keiko [spoili]You're another person who has been around since the beginning of Murder back when it was still on RpN. I'm so glad you made the move with us and have stuck around. You're a cool guy and I'll always love your Ryu character. Hope you sign up for another game soon. ^^[/spoili]

@The Silver Paladin [spoili]I think you've given me a couple shoutouts at random times in the general chat, but you even took the time to write one out for me here. You're a swell guy. I also gotta say thanks for helping out with Metamorphose and I look forward to seeing you help co-gm Murder VIII! :)[/spoili]

@Xx420BLAZEITxX [spoili]You're a fun dude to talk to and I miss having ya around with us! Come back and play in another murder game again sometime. ^_^[/spoili]

@AlchemistBostyofSkyrim [spoili]Jess, I've known ya for several years now and you've always been one of my most awesome internet friends. You're friendly, kind, and always willing to listen if I need to get things off my chest. Plus, you're a hella awesome RPer. It's amazing how we've kept our Skyrim RP going all these years. No matter how long we take, we always get back to replying to it sooner or later. ^^ haha. Luv ya, Jess! Thanks for being my friend! :)[/spoili]

@Chris Lang [spoili]I gotta say thanks for putting up with me during the UMG when I was in the early stages of the afterlife and things took longer. You were always really patient with me and I had a lot of fun working with you. Thanks a bunch! ^^[/spoili]

@Dinoteen [spoili]Hey, David. I just have to say you're an amazing writer. ^_^ I hope one day you'll join us for another game! We'd love to see some of that amazing writing again. [/spoili]

@Emperor Palpachu [spoili]Heya, Nick! From the moment I met ya I felt the whovian bond with you and knew you were cool. We even have the same favorite doctor. Rock on! Talking to ya is always fun and I hope to see you play in another game some time. I had soooo much fun playing as Bad Wolf when I interacted with your Doctor that one time. <3 :)[/spoili]

@Nater Taters [spoili]Naaaaaaaate! *slow motion hug tackle* I've always thought ya to be funny, and a cool dude to talk to. Plus, your RPing is great. I'll never forget the time you played as Asian Lee. He was one of Elsa's BFFs after all. ^_^ Also, the last game we interacted where I played as GLaDOS I quite enjoyed too. ^^ Thanks for being a part of our group, Nate! <3[/spoili]

@Yiyel [spoili]I need to say, thanks again for helping me with co-gming when I was GMing Murder V. You were a huge help and I miss ya! Come back and hang with us some more![/spoili]

@Zaira [spoili]We've had a 1x1 rp going on together for quite some time now. I need to say thanks for being a really nice person who is always a pleasure to talk to and rp with. Plus, you've always been so patient with me even when I took 10,000 years to post sometimes. I love our roleplay, and hope it lasts a long time.[/spoili]

@Chello [spoili]As one of my 1x1 rp partners, I've really enjoyed writing with you. You always reply to me pretty fast, and have never once bugged me when I took 10,000 years to respond to one of your replies. You've always been super understanding and nice. I really appreciate that. ^_^ [/spoili]

@MarMar [spoili]Ey, girl! I, too, miss spamming your profile. I really need to start that back up again. Seeing all of that spam always makes me laugh and smile. :)[/spoili]

@Ozzie Chanter [spoili]Ozzie, bro! Murder games, along with myself, have really missed ya! We all think you're an awesome guy and have loved having you RP with us. Swing in and say hi to us sometime. We'd love to see you again! :) I hope all is going well with your life. ^_^[/spoili]

@C.T. [spoili]Thanks so much for the shoutout! I really admire you a lot as a roleplayer and absolutely LOVED your Heimskr character in Metamorphose. I loved him in Skyrim and you did excellent with him. <3[/spoili]

@Forrest [spoili]Thanks so much for the shoutout! You seem like a really cool person too, and I'm happy to have ya in our group. ^_^[/spoili]

@redblood [spoili]I've seen you around quite a bit and you seem pretty cool. ^_^ Thanks for being one of the mods who help make this website an awesome place.[/spoili]

@Gen. Gwazi Magnum PI [spoili]We don't talk much, but I see you around and I think you're hilarious. A lot of the things you post make me laugh, not to mention you seem like a really cool dude. I'm glad iwaku has someone like you around. ^_^[/spoili]

@Everly [spoili]You probably don't know me, but I see you around often and I feel you deserve a lot of thanks from somebody for this. Every single day, you take a moment out of your day to go to people's profiles and post happy birthday messages to them on their birthdays. I try to do that a lot myself, but I don't always have time to do it every day. Major props to you for doing that. Birthdays can be important to some people, and I know that it makes them feel good to see your messages. That's a wonderful thing to do. ^_^[/spoili]

@Grumpy [spoili]Thanks for always taking the time out of your busy day to listen whenever either I or the Murder Games group have had an issue. Much appreciated. <3 [/spoili]

@Esthalia [spoili]I'm probably not someone you know all that well, but I see you around iwaku and admire you quite a lot. I always see you sending people happy birthday messages on their profiles, and back when I used to bug you in the Staff Hunt thread I quite enjoyed that. You're another person I'm happy to see is a member of the staff here on iwaku. <3 [/spoili]

@Diana [spoili]You're actually the very first person who greeted me when I joined iwaku. You've always been so sweet and helpful to myself and so many others that I admire you quite a lot. It makes me feel great knowing this site is in the hands of someone such as yourself. ^_^ [/spoili]​

Shaybae, I love you so much more for that speech!♥

I believe I would like to send shoutouts too ^u^

First, of course, would be the one who introduced me to it all.

@Nico
You have been there for me for the longest time and I truly believe that "Thank you" isn't enough to show you how much I care. There were times when I just couldn't handle living on anymore, battling with depression in the wrong ways and bullying. Despite that, you helped me through it all and was always there when I needed a shoulder to cry on. We shared laughs together, pain together, tears together, and we are one crazy duo for sure! The most important part about it is that we came out on top no matter what blew our way and tried to knock us down. Yes, we did have some fights before and had to take a break from each other sometimes, but not even that stopped us from continuing on as best friend. I just want to say that I love you so, so much and I hope we will be friends more many more years. Forever's a long time, but I wouldn't mind spending it with you.

From here on there is no specific order, you all are dear to my heart:

@Shayla
Oh my goodness girl, I love you so much! You are one of the best people that I have roleplayed with and we have some awesome ideas didn't we? Agh, I wish that I could just hug you right now! Though that wouldn't even match how much I love you girl, you are so amazing! Fun to hang around with and funny too, I wouldn't mind talking to you all day long if I had the chance love. You are my bae after all, I can't let that go even if I tried and I wouldn't have. I truly believe that we both won't have a problem continuing on as friends love.

@GALAXY & @CrystalTears
You guys are one crazy bunch I swear xD You bring me joy every time I talk to you guys and you never seem to not make me burst out laughing. I believe we never had a specific topic we stick to, which is actually fun since it never gets boring chatting! Sometimes I wonder if you guys are just a gift from something above xD I still laugh at the many things we've talked about over the last couple of days, it's strange really. Galaxy, you know how much I love you gurl..I brought you back before you made your final decision to leave! Babu, you're just a ball of kawaiiness and I love it dearly xD Ontop of that, I get to still roleplay with you guys! I love you two so much, thank you for all the wonderful times we shared and are still sharing together<3

@Vio
Well, of course I wouldn't forget my darling Vio! You're an interesting person, always so calm... How do you do it?! >:L Hehe♥
Despite that, I just want to say that I enjoyed roleplaying with you as well along with talking to you through skype. I am glad that I got to help you through some situations and I think we both truly make eachother laugh yeah? XD You're my love! <3 I hope we can remain friends for as long as possible! Love yah hun.

@Leucothea & @Luxii
You guys are awesome, I love how we spend about a week or so on making a roleplay and never gave up! So much hard work was throw into that role play and we still managed to keep it fun and exciting, it was a pleasure getting to share those times with you two. I sincerely hope that we will continue.

Extra Special Regards To:

@N/A
@Left Half of Lancelot
@Ali
@Commander Cheesecake
@Tart
@ch0sen1
@Shattered♦Secrets™
@Dreamever
@Phi Chisym
@MᴀᴅWᴏʀʟᴅ.
@Kitsune Kitsu-chan!~♥
@Autumn_Burns_Red
@Autumn
@La Blue Love
@Rosie Blue
@Elfie
@Minami
@CelestialCellar

And to many, many more people who I have roleplayed with throughout the course of my days here on Iwaku.
I would like to give you all a huge hug and a thankyou, you've made these moments the best of my life!~♥
tumblr_inline_najqxmqXaA1rz810m.gif

Last edited:
Aww, the thanks page:

Well, I gotta thank a Lot of people actually, I wish they share the same feelings toward my rather enjoyable time with them.

THANK YOU...
@Gummi Bunnies - [spoili]For starting the Robin X Erika ship (best ship evah!) and for introducing me to the wonderful world of Touhou Project![/spoili]

@Wedge Antilles - [spoili]
Thank you for enjoying my Murder Game even with it's rough spots, I believe you did play Pietro right? Did you ever find out who stole his fuse?

[/spoili]
@Mighty Roman - [spoili]
Thank you for also enjoying my Murder Game role play, even with it's 'special' moments, and for playing as Starlord in this new one! OMG I cant wait to see the interactions!!!

[/spoili]
@Thuro The Assassin Potato - [spoili]Thank you for leading the fight against the 'Anime Flood of 34' in the MG OOC. I'm glad to see you ended up becoming the Potato you've always wanted to be.[/spoili]

@Hospes -[spoili]
Thank you for being Nobody Important, for being the mediator in the toughest arguments, and for at least attempting to trying to like as much as the great and powerful Caramon Zero!

[/spoili]

@Verite - [spoili]Thank you for being that stern, on-the-ball, and sassy leader that Iwaku never had, you could even go as far to say you're Diana...NAH![/spoili]

@Atomyk - [spoili]Thank you for making the MG GM job look easy, because BELIEVE ME, it's not, And for being the coolest bear in the hottest situations.[/spoili]

@Krieg - [spoili]
Thank you for being the first person I saw to die in the murder games, and in Town of Salem, and in Cards Against Humanity (die laughing of course, duh!), but in all seriousness, you're amazing and someone I quickly grown to become comfortable chatting with.

[/spoili]
@The Tactician - T[spoili]hank you for being the Robin in the Robin x Erika best ship in the sea thingy! And for perhaps being the best Cards Against Humanity I've seen in years.[/spoili]

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty - [spoili]
Thank you for your job and the rather added spice and bright optimism you placed in my roleplay, and everyday life in general![/spoili]​
[spoili]

[/spoili]

@Bomb - [spoili]
Thank you for being Tails, an amazing Cultist in my RP, and for introducing me to your youtube channel, which, by the way, IS TOTES WICKEED!

[/spoili]
@Brigmore Witches [spoili]
<---Best Jenny EVAH!

also glad you love Dishonored
[/spoili]

@Dapper Dogman -[spoili]
Thank you for being so dapper, and coming with my ideas before I even come up with them (Yeah, I still remember that FNAF roleplay, bub), but heck, you were someone I really enjoyed and even had Crappy Catman thought up thanks to you...or was it by you O.o

[/spoili]
@C.T - [spoili]
I really want to see those Jinx skills you supposedly have in LoL (I MEAN IT, BUB!)

[/spoili]
@CCC Kouhai - [spoili]
OMG thank you, along with whoever @Ouchies is now, for being the my Anime people on the planet, you guys posting so much anime at one point (or rather tactically) got me into binge-watching the stuff, great taste in it BTW!

[/spoili]
@Esthalia @Bomb @Yonsisac @Raven - THANKS FOR CELEBRATING MY B-DAY!!!

@Emperor Palpachu - [spoili]
Although I can't put my finger on what, I think I ended up really loving role playing with you, anyways, I guess thats what happens when you're thanking so many people at once, which reminds me, thank you

[/spoili]
@york - [spoili]thank you for your lovely MG, although I didn't participate in it, It was a damn good read.[/spoili]

@Josh M - [spoili]
Thank you for being Cosmo the Dog, the prompting force to have me play as the two characters I am now in the MG (A dog and someone from GotG), and of course for begin a total badarse on Cards Against Hummanity!

[/spoili]
@SPARTAN Bennett - [spoili]
your HALO roleplays were impressive while they lasted (Although I never played as a spartan), I really hope you can restart that other one real soon, I have a HALO itch to scratch (mainly I want to play as a Spartan)

[/spoili]
@Catwoman surpreme -[spoili] Tank you for making Garrus not-so-lonely during Klutzy's murder game (also a thank to Klutzy as well), although I must admit that Art room was oh so strange!

I also remember us in another roleplay although I can't put my finger on it, been thinking to hard I guess, anyways thank you ^^![/spoili]

@The whole Murder Game Crew - [spoili]Oh boy, what a set of roleplays, This series is what got me to make and break some really good friends, and what got me to stick to this website above all other rp sites. I was in it on its rise to power and made a whole lot of dang memories along the way, particularly when I played as the traitorous Ratchet, and man has this thing grown into something unstoppable and inconceivably amazing, while I may have not tagged everybody in that group, I want to let everybody in that group know that I LIKE YOU, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! The only reason I didn't tag you, is that either my brain is to tired to remember a MG time with you, or I fell asleep, but believe me, you guys are awesome, and a special thanks to those who go above and beyond the call of duty to keep the MG a living thing![/spoili]

@Archwar - [spoili]
Archie, oh Archie, I don't know where to start off with you... *cracks whip*

First, you're one of the newer people I've met, and I must say you're an absolute AMAZING person, I've gotten used to you rather easily, and your real nice to get along with, War of the Races and the Murder Games are the best roleplays I've been in so far, ironically you're in both of them.
You make some rather wacky characters, and there was not a single one that i disliked (well, maybe liking Jesse's a bit pushing it ;) I'm glad you made me the Co-GM of WotR and I won't fail you, especially with all the juicy lore that will be added right?

Also don't abuse Balto, he be a nice doggie!
[/spoili]

@FireDrake150 - [spoili]
although you're not one of the most active members on this site (and neither am I), I must admit my time with you is (and has been) very memorable, I like your blog/ story of your life, and hell, that could be the next big book right there! But your real life is what matters, and I really hope it turns out to be the live you've always wanted to live!

Also, being one of the two brave people to join 'That Roleplay' with me, I thank you. A whole damn lot.
takes some serious guts to be in 'That Roleplay'. I mean, it's like the moon landing over there :3
I Thank you, for being yourself, fire.
[/spoili]

@Dervish and the Elder Scrolls Gang
[spoili]This is probably the most intricate and advanced roleplays ever on this website, it makes and breaks bonds the Internet wouldn't even ever comprehend, I swear this roleplay is done by a bunch of bored, nerdy, and yet very manly English teachers, I'm sorry I've been a lurker on your RP, but I seriously struggle to compare to your standards, I feel inferior toward your ninja sweg RP skills, but I honestly do hope to try to give it a post, But thank you, thank you for teaching me the ways of manly english roleplay teachers![/spoili]

@Ego -
[spoili]
Thank you for providing the best collab and being the living light in a dying and fading roleplay, Andrea was by far one of the BEST CHARACTERS I have ever seen on Iwaku, and I actually enjoy our little fancy talks in fancy places, I hope we can continue collabing, but I just want to make sure we're not the only two left in the roleplay.

[/spoili]
@Bitterblue
[spoili]I don't know If you still know me, but if you can think back real hard toward the roleplay called "The Curse of Ellismire" and remember some of the bad guys, well, I was one of them. That was the BEST roleplay I have been in, and one that I will come to remember for a LONG time, you were the GM, and one of the best at that. Sure, some new guys came in and soured the roleplay to it's death, but don't let that deter you, that was an AMAZING roleplay, and I hope we can get that gang back up again sometime and try again!

you also got me hooked on the show 'Once Upon a Time.', so thank you for that.

And I thought that show was for girls -_-[/spoili]

@LogicfromLogic-
[spoili]Thank you for creating the roleplay that I officially have spent the second longest amount of time in (almost a year, woo!), and I know it died down a bit, but you created a roleplay that's just to emotional to let go, keep it that way, and I doubt it will ever die ;)[/spoili]

@Dedtoo - [spoili]thank you for your amazing race blog, and being the lizardkin on Iwaku![/spoili]

@Windstormugly - [spoili]Thank you for teaching me a WHOLE NEW MEANING do dedication, and for allowing the Leonin to become a real-life race![/spoili]

A big thanks to those who follow me!

@Furasian
@Raven
@ViceandVersa
[spoili]You guys are my best friends on Iwaku, and that's why I specifically saved you guys for last, and give you the short message. EVen though I don't know some of you IRL, and you're kinda like WTF? right now at reading this, I may have friends, but you three, you're my BEST friends on this Website, and I thank each and every one of you for it.[/spoili]

~To those Who may feel offended or left out~

I don't like placing labels or hurting ANYONE whenever I post, but yet there are some that I do, it's the internet, for crying out loud! SO, If you feel like I'm playing favorites, Ignore the post, I don't care, but I love around 99.9% of everybody on Iwaku (with the other .1% either banned or lurkers), So I thank EVERYBODY ON IWAKU, and to prove it, If you need me to thank you, go ahead and either PM me or post on my profile board, I won't hesitate to smile one back at ya ;)​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.