Thank you (Shout Outs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'll go ahead and do shoutouts as well, because I have quite a bit of people to thank~

@andrew21234
[spoili]Thank you for being one of the first people to accept me into a group roleplay. I know it may have died a bit, but it still holds a dear spot in my heart no matter what. And thanks for just being awesome, and being.. you! <3[/spoili]

@Kaz
[spoili]Thanks for being an awesome friend! I know you hardly come onto this site anymore, but I had a blast roleplaying with you and having random convos on Skype. (P.S.: Your character sheets are simply amazing.) <3[/spoili]

@CelestialCellar
[spoili]Thank you for continuing one of my favorite group roleplays after the previous GM couldn't. I know it's going through a tough spot with a bit of inactivity, but I had a BLAST just talking to you and all the other roleplayers in the group in OOC. I still do when everyone's on! I hope you continue being... amazing, because you're really talented and I look up to you! <3[/spoili]

@T E R R O R
[spoili]I'm honestly just shocked you even bothered to tag little ole me ;-;! But thank you for being an amazing roleplayer, and I love the little one on one we have going on~ I adore your characters, and writing style. Keep being awesomely awesome! <3[/spoili]

@Ĺค∂rєภgเℓσภ
[spoili]Thank you for being an inspiration! I love the way you roleplay, it's just so... gah, lovely! Your talent inspires me to improve my own writing, and I thoroughly enjoy roleplaying with you. Thanks for being amazing. <3 [/spoili]

And to those I didn't tag, do not take offense! I'm just reaaalllyyy bad at remembering usernames, so I couldn't possibly tag every single one of you I hold dearly. In fact, just a huge thank you to everyone on this site because it's the first roleplaying community where I feel completely accepted. This site is seriously just.. so friendly, and it has really opened some doors for me to improve. So, to every Iwaku member and staff,

ngbbs4b1304d2cc4f2.gif

@Kaykay

For being mah MA buddy and fellow enthusiast.
@Kaykay

kjv7kip.jpg

My bitterest rival to the end... over something. IDK. KayKay is the one person willing to call me out on my crap most of the time, and I am grateful to her for this more than words can express. Thanks for being a great friend Kay, even if you have stabbed me seemingly hundreds of times. But hey, afterwards you maid it better.

All in all all, you're pretty Okay.

Thanks for being my friend.
@Kaykay @Bomb @Raven @The Silver Paladin

I haven't known either of you very long, so I'll make this one short and sweet. You're awesome people whom I wish to get to know better over the next amounts of time. ^^
@Kaykay
It was pretty impressive to me how easily you acclimated into the group and how quickly you got along with everyone. That's actually pretty admirable! Keep up the good RPing.
@Kaykay Come on now I have to mention you for putting up with my shit in UMG and Multiverse Hotel. Boy did I really try and see how much I could get away with towards the end of UMG. Aside from that you seem like a fun person to talk to and when we do talk I can't help but feel enjoyment in it.
@Kaykay I have no idea what to say to you other than: You're awesome. Keep being awesome.
And anyone else who tagged me I may have missed.

Honestly, it's pretty rare that I hear anyone say anything good about me, so I just wanna say thanks guys. I appreciate it. Really.

Unfortunately I'm bad at this kind of thing myself, but I guess I'll give it a try.

@Doctor Smartass - High five MA buddy.

@Thuro The Assassin Potato - My hatred for you is only matched by the enjoyment I obtain from speaking with you. The greatest rivals over the most unimportant thing. Whatever it was. Um, anyway, you're fun to talk to and stuff, and calling you out on stuff just makes it more interesting. I'll always be there to stab you but it'll all be okay. What's a few million stabs between friends?

No but seriously you're cool. This may sound silly but I'm really glad you think I'm a good friend. Literally never been called that before. As thanks I might hold off on the stabbing for a little bit.

@FireDrake150 - Don't talk to you much but you seem like a nice person. I'm glad you think positively of me.

@Atomyk - Thanks. Adaptability has usually been my strong suit in life. I know you've heard it a lot by now, but you seem like a generally cool person, though we don't actually talk much. Or at all really, but whatevah.

@The Silver Paladin - Just...thanks. That's rather kind of you to say about me. You're pretty cool yourself, guy. So yeah, you do you cause you is cool.

@Crimson Spartan - All your bullshit is simply you playing into the hands of Remilia Scarlet's power~ No but really you seem like a cool guy and when we do talk it's enjoyable. You're a cool cowboy/spartan/blademaster.

@Mighty Roman - Found your RAIN RP, then somehow made my way into Murder from there. I have fun in both, and ended up with a cool community cause I happened to find your RP that one time. Also, you just seem like a nice guy.

For anyone else who I may have missed due to typing this up late at night, I like most of you, and probably let you know straight up if I had a particular dislike for you. It was just easier to tag people who tagged me in the first place.

Uhmm... well all of the people I knew seems to have quit Iwaku but oh well~!

First of all, I would thank @THIS WEBSITE for giving me opportunity to meet new people around the world. A year ago I'm really reserved to the extend I never wrote more than 5 words during OOC but luckily I met several people that boost my confidence up (Unconsciously) with their friendly personality!

@Admins Though we never talk, I know that you guys are working hard (so as community volunteer workers)~!

@EternalMusic <---one of the people I first met when I started to RP though, her friendly personality made me started to open up from my defensive personality (yeah... I kinda used to.. be... you know ^^). I still talked to her up until now even after she quit Iwaku~!

@CrystalTears <---(we need to talk again lol!) like Eternal, he's one of people I first met. I used to be confuse with his gender due to his pattern speech (FORGIVE ME XS) but in the end, we become really close~! still laugh when I remember the uke-seme moment though

@IceQueen <---She's my first 1x1 as I recall, I still remember vaguely what's it about (it's about gamer right?). Her somewhat stubbornness also never made her fail to win every single debate we have (that or I'm just doesn't suit for a debate).

@KayLove |-/ <---Gawd dang it if I spell it wrong blame it on you girl! *cough* I forgot when the first time I met her.... =3= my bad~! anyway she's a cool chill girl... I don't what to say again.... #likeabawsB|

@Casuna <---A great 1x1 that I RP-ed currently, though we don't talk that much..

@All Fabularis family, they're like my second family, I do sometimes check in and out even though I never post a reply anymore. I still remember around last year we started from... 6 or 8 people; EternalMusic, Crystal, Hototo, Haruna, Katelynn, and me (yep 6 people). Our first thought was to only built a small community where we can go nuts and all. People started to join in and boom here we are now at... 100+ member I think (well most of them doesn't post things... =3=)

@The community of Iwaku <---- Yeah beside the name I wrote above, every single one of you are awesome, Without the warm greeting that I got or RP advice, I wouldn't be who I am as an RP-er today and for that thanks~!

I've been taken by surprise, actually, by the number of tags I've received here. I don't feel deserving of it honestly, but... on a personal note I've been perceived by many in real life as a tough, simple guy who doesn't require any praise or affection to be happy. Whether that's actually true or not, even I can't really say... but I will confess that it feels good to be appreciated once in a while.

And, often times, we only say good things about others when they have passed on, or have left our lives... it is a sad but true theme in our lives. So for once I'd like to say those good things about others, in return, while they can actually still hear, or read, the words I have for them. So here is my attempt to adequately return those shout outs. And voice my appreciation for the part you have had in my life.

@Atomyk Through the MG's turmoil that occurred just after I had come over from the TGs, it was no doubt that it was going to end up in good hands. Thank you for keeping your hands at the wheel during the group's rockier times, and hopefully we'll all get to enjoy the MGs for a long time. You are a great GM and thank you, as well, for the fun and interesting times.

@Azumari Our one x one RPs were so much fun! And not just fun... as they went along, it brought back memories, real life stuff... that is a credit to how good and immersive our jointly created story was as college boyfriend and girlfriend. Thank you so much for that, and maybe we can do more in the future!

@CCC Kouhai Tom x Ilse was by far my most "dramatic" ship in the MGs/IGs, and you were supplier of half of the drama, if not even more than that. Thank you for a fun ride, I'll always keep Ilse's watch in my pocket and talk to it as if it were Tom's lost love... until she returns. Or until our characters find themselves intertwined in the unscripted universe we both love to play in.

@FireDrake150 As the butt of many of my bad jokes, I would like to say thank you for that, man. Just kidding, sorta. As a fellow Coloradan (I'm one at heart) I hope you find success and happiness. I am hoping you don't have to become a salaryman in Japan to find both, believe me when I say I see them on the trains and their lives suck and I wouldn't want it. But thanks for being a cool pal and hopefully you stick around for even better MG times.

@Gummi Bunnies Patchouli! One word, says everything. Well almost... I admired your dedication, energy, and professionalism through a MG that many seemed to quit on, it kept me engaged and on time there as well. The story played out so well, so beautifully, that I still remember significant amount of their adventure together. And we sparked a meme that adorns the MG's banner. Thank you for everything, and being a cool filipina on top of all that.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty You were GM of my first GM experience... somehow I can't get past that. Because it was meaningful to me, memorable, that significant in my memory. Of getting immersed in an RP world that seemed to travel at 80 miles per hour, a lot faster than I was accustomed to and with people who lived it up. And it was your world. Thank you for that indelible memory and impression upon me.

@Korra You're one of the rare types I've had the pleasure of RPing with both in a one x one and group RP setting. Those RPs were great, and despite some difficulties I enjoyed our most recent experience in the MT. I hope we continue on those tracks and even if only occasionally, we come together for a beautiful RP moment.

@Librarian Cat Thanks for Fusion, both as the coGM for a little while, and an underrated RP experience where I was free to be more creative and... Pietro never lost the fuse, he sparked a meme!

@Lizzy As we RPed ourselves into a ship, I had come to realize what a great person, a nice friend you are. Our ship was a lot of fun, a lot of feels (I picked that term up from you, by the way!), and a lot of passion into two characters who somehow developed into a beautiful pairing. Thank you for the part you played both in RP and as a friend.

@lunarwolfsoul How many one x one RPs have we done together now? It's because you're a lot of fun to play with, role play and otherwise, haha. Hopefully our latest journey will be a good one as well!

@Mari You're one of the most kind and thoughtful souls on the internet. And a good RPer, and cool friend. I hope we get to that hike, or even just a beer or coffee, sometime soon. Thank you for that, and all the advice and information on Japan, and health advisories that I ignore, hehehe.

@MarMar We often run into each other on chat, and so far not very much in RP, but I'm thankful for having a fellow Pinay in touch especially while I'm in lands that have very few of our kind around. Thank you and I hope everything on your end goes well, improves, all that, and maybe I'll make an attempt to meet you and Juju the next time I'm visiting family in CA.

@Mighty Roman Cool guy, great RPer, glad you made the jump as I did from the TG to the MG. Being on this part of the world, or thereabouts, a plus in getting to know and converse more. Hope you stick around and enjoy the MGs as I am.

@Mirage Just when I thought robots couldn't "ship"... you came along! Thank you for such a fun ship and a interesting, different kind of dynamic there with Baymax and Aigis, if nothing else it was truly one of the most unique ships there ever was. And it was probably meant to be, those two star crossed lovers were tagged as the two traitors of the MT, after all.

@princessyuna My partner for my longest running one x one RP, she is fun, creative, and can play off me and my character so well, which is probably why we lasted together so long. Thank you for all the fun and joy from our RPs and hope we can do another someday!

@Raven Arsonist win! Seriously, I am enjoying the theme of the MG so far and I know in your hands it'll be a good one, so have at it. Thank you for that. And my only Arsonist win, together!

@Sami Our RP was a very fascinating one in its development, the role reversals and such, as well as the way the relationship developed. Much like a real world relationship, it was interesting in that it went fast to slow and fast again, and it felt very much like how two people would find each other in a situation like that. Thank you for the honor of playing opposite Avina, and Rain, I will always remember those two.

@thuro pendragon My first "partnership" in the MGs... man, I can't help laughing at the vision of Marcus and Hurley walking along in a city. I question you shipping yourself with potatoes, though. And the Party Van thing.

@Xibilation My first MG ship was with you, Marie and Marcus. Or Marius. Thank you for being so sweet in going along with that, unscripted and admittedly a little sloppy at first on my part, as I didn't know shipping the MG way quite yet, but believe me... the way you played it out, despite my awkwardness, it all somehow, someway, felt right and in its place... because of you.

@everyoneIforgot I blame fatigue and dehydration. Believe me though, I feel as if I'm never alone in life even though I may walk the streets of life on my lonesome, I feel secure in knowing you are there and I hope you feel the same way towards me as well.

Awwww! ^//////////^ Thank you, @Klutzy Ninja Kitty :D I will post my own list here after work!!!

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Oh wow. Uh... fuck. I don't really know all that many of you.. and I've been gone for a while...
But...
Thanks @Atomyk for being an awesome GM, and I don't know how you do it, putting so much effort into the MG community. It must be quite unBEARable for you.

Thanks @DapperDogman for just being a swell son of a bitch, and a good RPer besides.

Thanks @Cres, wherever the glorious Sunbro has gone, for making MG1 one hell of a ride.

Thanks @Klutzy Ninja Kitty for just being generally awesome, and keeping the community live with your humor and enthusiasm.

Thanks to the whole Murder Community, although there are too many of you now for me to even remember, and I doubt many of you even know my name, but I have had a blast in the Murder Games I was actually apart of, and I apologize for leaving the UMG, and the community in general for such a time.

I'm sorry if I left some people untagged, it's just that I don't really remember many of you....

O_O Can't believe I didn't know this thread exists! I'm ashamed... with all the amazing experiences I got here on Iwaku, I must join!

Prepare for the rant!

4O7T8Kp.gif

Awesome RP-ers! Woot!:

@Watase Yu: Hello there, Yu! First RP partner on two different sites in succession. ;) We truly have come a loooong way since then, dontcha think? :D Thank you for staying after all this time. I know life has its ups and downs, but we must always stay strong! And remember, RP-ing is a wonderful escape from the gritty-nitty problems of IRL. *Hugs*

@Pray4me: Pray! I'm truly loving our epic adventure RP, I really see it can go on for months, even years! and I will make sure we will enjoy every second of it! You are an awesome planner, I really love that you and I have matching ideas and tastes. ;) I really love the albino girl character and when I saw your Beast plot, I just know it'll be perfect for my favorite character archetype! El and Usar forever~

@La Reina: All these years, I don't often play characters who are characters from a modern setting/IRL-esque world thrust into a Fantasy setting. I got so interested in your Dragon slaying plot that I decided to get out of my comfort zone. My experience so far with you has been amazing, I am discovering new things about myself and ways to play all kinds of characters. You gave me a lot of IC challenges for me, as Taslim's writer, to overcome. Thank you, Reina.

@Lusterless Nova: Hehehe~ You naughty devil you. To be honest, at first I expected our RP to be rather light-hearted and PG-13 even though it's in a Libertine section, but then... BAM!! Hahaha! Tenny comes along! OMG! I almost gave a maniacal laugh when you made that particular post. I don't often play Tsundere, believe it or not... I like Yandere better, but for you my friend, I made the right choice. Torture Rumia more plox! Mwahahahahaha!

@ShadeFira: <3 Fira~ You blew my mind, I didn't expect Sera to turn fallen at first! I truly am! Looking at the title, I felt rather silly for not realizing it earlier... but then, I think it's a good thing. You are awesome! Sera is a really interesting character, I truly love to see her development over the course of our RP!

@JoeyOmega: Awww~ Please come back soon, Joey. :( My Yandere is about to gain another body count.

@Ultra Paradox: My first Fandom RP partner, UP! Hoho~ It's rare to see a fellow black bullet fan here, but I'm glad I found one~ *Hugs* You are a very friendly and patient person, I am sorry if I post too slow sometimes...

@Brovo: I learned a lot, a lot, A LOT! from your guides on characters, gm-ing, everything! You are obviously experienced and has the ability to teach in an effective manner. A teacher, mentor, and all around meticulous person in general. Prepare to see a lot of questions spam from me in the future, Ferret-sensei! :ferret:

@DarkDesires: Hey hey, your various incarnations of the feisty princess, I love them all~ Pssst, I'm not actually stalking you... just... following... from behind the shadows.... in a dark street.

Staff Members and Community Volunteers (Blue guyz):

@Diana: Mama Owl~ I have been in 5 RPs forum in my whole RP-ing carrer. I can safely say you are the most friendliest and cordial Head Admin I've seen! I've had my share of the apathetic admin, tantruming admin, even kill(ban)-em-all admin. Mama Owl~ you've turned Iwaku into one of the biggest, friendliest RP-ing communities on the net. For that, I thank you with all my heart. <3

@Esthalia: I remember you, you are the first blue who welcomed me when I registered here back in June. <3 Thank you, hopefully we can know each other better.

@Minibit: Hello, Konakona~ <3 You are almost all the time online and I feel your presence keeps the community alive and brimming with energy! Not to mention, your choice of avatars are top-notch, Lucky Star of Iwaku.

@Redblood: Two words, Picture Challenges! Oh boy, when I saw the pictures you post every week, my brain just sparks with inspiration! After doing the challenge, I often found my muse refreshed! Hope you don't mind the silly scenes I post some(read: most) of the time. :P

@Jorick: Grumpy bear~ Awwww, you are actually sweet inside, grumpy outside, sweet inside, like uh... a Tsundere? Haha! You need hugs. *Hugs hugs* Thank you for having all those discussions with me. I really appreciate your wisdom.

@F0X: My first PM RP partner on Iwaku, hello there, F0X! We share our passions for hehe~ naughty things. I want to go into details, but... O_O U-17 can see this! So... hush hush, hehe~

@The Silver Paladin: Hmph! Stay away from Shirou, in both of your recent two avatars! Oh wait, you're Princess Mononoke now, all's good. Hehe~ You're a cool and chill guy, also a Bored Games stalker.

=

Of course, no one is perfect, including me, so should I miss anyone, I'm sorry! All of you are awesome and I'm truly fortunate to find this gem on the internet! Keep being awesome, Iwakuans~

Much love,
Izurich

@Librarian Cat
For one your welcome and the art museum was hilarious, best idea ever for me. Thank you for letting me be crazy in that kind of role play with characters that I don't get to role play often.

@Digi-Guy
Thank you, you where my very first friend on this site. I had fun doing a casual steampunk role play with you.

@Diana
Thank you for all the things you have done for, I would love to talk to you more since you remind me of my best friend who got through her depression.

• Love
Reactions: Diana and Nue
I really do miss all of you - the good news is, I have things in the work - and if everything works out, I'm inaugurating this whole thing with whatever Murder spot I can fetch next March. BE PREPARED.

Anyhoo, I just need to do shoutouts myself (sorry for anyone I forget D:):

@Atomyk
I have to thank you for everything you've done for this community. From having arguably the best character in all of the Murders (I fucking love that bear) to being an important component of post-Aki Murder. So from deep down, thank you very much - and see you on the other side - I promise, once I start having time for this again, the ideas I had in the past will be ECLIPSED with what I've been plotting since >:D.

@Gummi Bunnies
I still haven't forgotten your torture of the Reaper's Game. That was deliciously painful AND deceitful - so here's to hoping I'll get to make you pull another fast one that'll stump everyone.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
It's been an absolute blast and pleasure to help you - the honor was all mine. Thanks for letting me do that - there's more than a few ideas I tried in there, AND it also helped cement me as someone who COULD do it. I'm seriously looking forwards to the day we can GM side by side for the most amazing antics Murder has ever seen - and yes, I do aspire to surpass Monokuma Rising, and you're going to help me with it >:3

@The Tactician
Here's to MinatoxCiel, the most hilariously amazing thing I remember from all of my time here. If they're still a thing - I guarantee you that Asha's going to make a comeback and WILL give them shit for it. Until them - stay sharp and never quit your antics... and looking forward to completely destroying the idle chat thread with our pointless arguments >:D

@Verite
I still remember MinatoxCiel. It was just so hilarious. And should luck (and a little bit of good will) happen, Asha WILL be back to give both of them trouble. At any rate - looking forwards to being able to catch up to Murder so that I can see what sort of shenanigans you'll pull.

@york
York, york, yorky york. I'm going to remember for a LONG time the AshaxCrono duo. Looking forward to maybe, eventually, making something as good as that (with a complementing duo for Asha to antagonize :D). Anyway, stay cool and hopefully catch you on here when I come back.

Love y'all. I seriously can't wait for the next time I'll be able to participate in Murder. (Don't let the cops read this :P)

You weren't around very long, but I thank you for joining School Daze.
I do apologize for my absence from School Daze, but I wish I had found it sooner with a great story and riveting plot points, it was one of the best RPs I have ever been involved in. ;)

Reactions: Atomyk

They say this song goes with everything, lets test that theory, shall we?

I've been a bit late to this, that seems to be an unhealthy trend of mine. Honestly, at times, I've been a bit shocked at these messages directed towards me. I always feel behind as of late with RPing, even in the community, playing a game of catch-up constantly. I never boasted about myself, in fact, I'd say the opposite. I've always been a quiet guy, keeping to myself, for better or worse. I live a humble life, and in a way, the people I've met on this site has helped through that, as well as my friends in my real life.

So as a general message to everyone on this site, even those I haven't met, from newbies to staff.

Thank you for making this community what it is, for this day, and all days to come.
@Atomyk
[spoili]What can I really say, my bearie friend? I joined the Murder Games at your first game, and holy hell, what a ride it was. From the moment I saw your intro post to Monokuma Rising, I could tell you were absolutely amazing at what you do. When the Council was being formed and I saw you at one of the seats, I knew from the beginning that our community was safe and sound. Seriously, to this day what you've done for this community and the love you've put into it is unfathomable, and all around your one of the nicest friends I've had to pleasure of talking to. I hope you and Mark have a wonderful future together, and my wishes for both you, my friends, are strong.

8680e309ee0722fab9a55c265857c99a.gif
[/spoili]

@BarrenThin
[spoili]I've always adored your writing, even from Monokuma Rising. The emotion and passion you put into the Punisher it is great, and never doubt yourself about that. You and Sav are amazin' together, and all-in-all your a really nice guy Duncan. I hope to see more of you in the future, Duncan Donuts~ :) [/spoili]

@Bomb
[spoili]I'm not gonna lie, I haven't gotten much of an opportunity to RP with ya much. But, from your photoshop skillz and from what I've seen, you're pretty dang awesome, Bomb! The CAH games with you are always a blast, and I hope we can have you onboard for some more of em' soon![/spoili]

@Brigmore Witch
[spoili]I know we haven't talked much lately and I want to start off by apologizing for that. I've should of helped more when you needed it, and I'm always hoping for the best of your scenario across the seas. You really are a nice person Jenny, and to this day your Ellie has been one of the best I've seen in a long time. I'm glad to see you still around, and if you need me, you can always hit me up with a Skype message.

Also on an aside Kanye West is still one of my favorite characters. Don't judge me ;P[/spoili]

@C.T.
[spoili]This guy. This fucking guy. Holy hell, do I really need to say anything? I've never encountered such an intense relationship between two characters, something that never thought would grow to what it is today. Zach, all I gotta say is this.

Arya is better > : )

0Zc7f4d.gif
[/spoili]

@CCC Kouhai
[spoili]YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS

Jason x Gloria is still muh OTP!

Yer kewl Gloria, and I think the fact you RP'ed good ol' Nicki Booty-Booty and actually put a lot of passion behind it is still beyond my mind to this day.

nicki-minaj-gif-28.gif
[/spoili]

@Chris Lang
[spoili]You're a pretty smart guy, and I always love thought-provoking discussion about story and characters in general. Hope you've been enjoyin' ya break, I'll be glad to see you round' soon![/spoili]

@Crimson Spartan
[spoili]Mortal Kombat X Character?
Mortal Kombat X Character.
You win, congratulations <3[/spoili]

@DapperDogman
[spoili]I've known ya since Monokuma Rising, and even though I didn't get to interact with your characters much, I've seen and heard good things. You are a great individual, even with some bumps here and there, and if you ever need help just let me know. We're a community, and I especially won't stand for bullying.[/spoili]

@Doctor Smartass
[spoili]I can't say much, but what I can say is this.
You are damn good at what you do, and you are quite the doctor. I raise my drink to you, sire!
leo-toast-9.w529.h352.2x.gif
[/spoili]

@Gummi Bunnies
[spoili]Jujuu! You are one of the most lively and laidback individuals in the Murder Games I can think off the top of my head. All of your characters have always been a thrill to read and the Tomodachi Life shenanigans has put a smile on my face. I'm pretty sure I can say you are one of the few people I could probably go look in the General Chat and walk out feeling happy even during a bad day And of course, how could I not make a "thank you" message without slipping in a picture of wonderful Erika, huh?

latest
[/spoili]

@Hospes
[spoili]Saaaav~! :D I know we don't get to talk as much, but you are seriously so admirable. From your writing to the devotion you put into this community, I could tell from the Reaper's Game and on you've been a blast. Your so mature and caring for your age, and I'm so happy for you and Duncan. Keep on truckin' girl, ^^![/spoili]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
[spoili]My kawaii-desu-desu shipping partner! Uguuu~! <3. Kimmy, I'll admit it, you were one of the few RP "crushes" I had, inspiring me to improve myself throughout Monokuma Rising and make myself the writer I am today. All of your characters are just a blast to read, from River Song's sass to Joshua's bootay, I've always found myself with a smile on my face reading through it all. Not to mention, I think your perhaps one of the most vigilant members in the Murder Games, and the service you've done for not only our community but Iwaku is beyond words. Annnd, to top it all off, your so awesome, (ps we totally gotta talk bout Loot Crate n Game of Thrones moar, I gotta respond to those Skype messages xD)! Love ya, Kimmy!:heartbeat:[/spoili]

@Jeremi
[spoili]My Finnish friend, you making Josh weep babu tears and the threats of Ty-Kun being shipped with a giantess makes me nod in approval. If I could, I'd sing the song of your people on a daily basis.

[/spoili]

@Josh M
[spoili]Not gonna lie, I feel like I sometimes come off harsh around you, Josh-boy. In truth, I really like you as a friend, and even though I might sound annoyed, yer da best babu around~ But seriously, you are a blast to chat with, and don't put yourself down about RPing. I've seen you as Cosmo, and I can say, I adore your writing when you have the time to do it. All I'm gonna say though is that if there was more people like you in Walmart, then I'd surely be going in Walmart[/spoili]

@Librarian Cat
[spoili]
eef7c81f460049573508f3adcb902033.gif

one day, I won't be the first die[/spoili]

@Lizzy
[spoili]We haven't talked much, but you give out a lotta positive ratings and you seem pretty active. Like ya, Lizzy, hope we can RP directly soon! Maybe even in the Zelda MG ^_^[/spoili]

@Mari
[spoili]You are perhaps one of the nicest individuals I've ever met. Seriously, you could perhaps be one of the reasons my faith in humanity is restored. Plus, your a very active and generally great RPer, what is there not to like? I'd insert some Japanese quote here, but ah, I rather not trust Google Translate and make a fool out of myself :P. Bayonetta was also such a sassy blast, and one day Arya will go shopping with her, ahaha~[/spoili]

@OrlandoBloomers
[spoili]My Irish nemesis!1!!11!!!

You may not of been round' here long, but I'm absurdly glad I've meet you. Seriously, you're such a blast to talk too and a really good friend. If I could go to Potato Land, why u fockin' wut m8 I'd shake yet guddamn hand so much i swer on da Queen. Plus, your Max and the characterization you bring to your characters blows me away. Love ya, Ronan. I'm sure ya knew that already, though <3

but you can't be sneaky for shit in Payday, all dem big guns, olalala~

latest
[/spoili]

@Thuro The Assassin Potato
[spoili]I've always been a fan of Assassin's Creed, and I can say throughout the MG's your improvement has been amazing. Yer a really cool guy Thuro, don't be so harsh on yaself.[/spoili]

@Schnee Corp Lawyer
[spoili]My gaming-esque brother! I'm pretty sure we've wasted far too many hours playing Payday and other Steam games at this point than actually RPing, eh? I'll keep this short n' simple, yer awesome, and I'm thrilled to be apart of your upcoming RP.

And I didn't bump into the guards as of late which fucks the mission, ahahah, take that~!

Also, we are playing Savage Lands soon, soon[/spoili]

@The Silver Paladin
[spoili]I adore Fallout. I adore Nuka-Colas. I adore the ideas you bring on the table.
Dropping it on ya like a Quantum.
Keep on rockin' Paladin bro.[/spoili]

@The Tactician
[spoili]Awww, Pikey, my old historian bud and grand strategy lover. Haven't talked as of late, but yer a really good friend, man. Someday we need to start up a Ck2 campaign together, eh? I still need to know the ropes of that, and most of all, we probably need to go nerd out about history some time, haha. Outside of that though, you are a good, consistent RPer and a friendly face I'm comfortable with. Also....

freeship2.jpg
[/spoili]

@TheColourlessRainbow
[spoili]Ahh Cody, you've always been a great friend. Plus, probably one of the few people in the Murder Games I could totally nerd out about Bioshock immensely ^_^" I miss our old Murder Game calls, hopefully we can get them back together soon on a more frequent basis. Sincerely, the Rumbling Dragon~[/spoili]

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
[spoili]Holy shit.
From the first post as Chloe in the UMG, I was blown away, and to this day, that monster post in the Zelda MG reminds me of how much an amazing writer you are. Seriously, you give me a run for my money Mark, and your posts are ones I adore to sit down with a cup of tea and read. I think you know how I feel bout' you already, and I'm so, so happy for you and Atomyk. You two are adorable together, jus' saying <3

tumblr_nj0dm0JEch1qbewyko3_250.gif
[/spoili]

@Verite
[spoili]Ahh, another one of my RP "crushes" when I was in Monokuma Rising. I've always followed your posts carefully Jason, and to this day itsa always a blast to sit down and read what sort of character emotions are running through Shiki, Touma, and others. Not to mention, you probably let me get away with some Arya shenangians. In short, if I'd ever had an Asian brother, I'm pretty sure it would be you Jason. Love ya man, and I swear one day I'm gonna pay you something for all those wikia edits you furiously edit for the honor of your namesake.[/spoili]

@Wedge Antilles
[spoili]We haven't talked much, but all of your pictures are enlightening and an insight overall. You seem pretty wise, and I couldn't ask for anyone better on the Council, Wedgy. Also, loved Legolas, need to watch the Hobbit soon when I get the chance.[/spoili]

@Everyone else

I may of left out some people, but do not be mistaken, I adore and love every single one of you. The MG's and this site as a whole has gotten me through both good and bad times. I can safely say that this will be forever in my mind, and if the worst is to happen, I will never forget the memories that I've experienced here. I don't know how else I can convey this through words, but sincerely, and truly, I love all of you that has left a positive impact on me and I will forever treasure that.

So with that, I'm off, and hope to see you guys on the flipside. Cyao~

giphy.gif

Last edited:
WELL. I was just going to reply to krieg because I felt hella bad for making a joke comment and getting a sincere one (;-;) but figured hey might as well reply to them all SO!
@Schnee Corp Lawyer

Edit: I couldn't forget to add you, Opa. : | Mr. Oh-I'm-Gonna-Make-Gloria-Pay. Roman couldn't help but to kill off poor little Alice. Have you not played "Alice is Dead"? It's a good gam- GLORIA GET ON TASK... Anyways, the reason for choosing your character was because you've done an amazing job in analyzing and picking out any suspects. You're a great role player!
Haha. Oh yea no hard feelings on this end quite frankly I thought it was hilarious. its just Alice herself who's filled with the rage of a thousand suns. Looking forward to playing with you in the future.
So incredibly chill, except for when you're playing League. Or any games, I suppose : |
You are one of the few who make me totally jelly with your posts. I think you're a cool guy in turn and I hope you continue that streak of managing to finish RPs.
Excellent, my complete lack of chill has been properly masked :angel:

But seriously, one of my best of the new friends here on iwaku and glad to have met you, especially for how you've been good to mini mark!
You know, I was afraid that I wouldn't make any friends here on Iwaku, but man, I can't believe I've made so many from the group alone. Great to know that people can put up with my yandere shenanigans. Here's to more roleplaying in the future!
pleasantly surprised to be tagged by you and similarly looking forward to more RP in the future ^_^
@Schnee Corp Lawyer@C.T.: I've known you guys for over six years or so and it's been a pleasure getting to know you. You've always been supportive of my RPing even when it wasn't so hot and often took time to drop some advice and what have you. I always try to include you in any of the RPs that I'm in. Because you're both fantastic RPers and very great friends.
I know I used to rag on you hard for your writing but it was just because I cared <3. You've gotten hella better and while there's always room to improve (vi) I'm actually glad to be across from you
Thanks for the shoutout! You're an amazing writer and it's been a pleasure to see you participating in all of our RPs since the UMG. Also, I'm looking forward to the start of your group roleplay. It looks like it's going to be a fun time. :)
Thanks a bunch ^_^! I feel like I've been slacking a bit since the UMG but I have every intention of picking back up in the near future, and definitely glad to have you in my game.

My gaming-esque brother! I'm pretty sure we've wasted far too many hours playing Payday and other Steam games at this point than actually RPing, eh? I'll keep this short n' simple, yer awesome, and I'm thrilled to be apart of your upcoming RP.

And I didn't bump into the guards as of late which fucks the mission, ahahah, take that~!

Also, we are playing Savage Lands soon, soon
Yes we definitely have, despite the fact that even when first reading your posts in the UMG I was all 'oh shit its another ronan' in regards to your writing and I was just being a RP-shy prat and sticking to myself, but I'm ecstatic that you'll be gracing my game along with everyone else.

And yes you just did every other time :| I kid

and never. I don't kid

Oh crap, I have one more person I want to especially thank!

@IceQueen you and I didn't even notice each other on Iwaku until recently! You and I started out together on RPNation in the roleplay "The Mole", which I wish was still going on and hadn't died. It was aw awesome mutant roleplay, and maybe, just maybe, I can start it up here (The idea, that is). But regardless, you were my partner in that roleplay. With Ryu, a pyro-mutant rogue, and you as the Ice-mutant rogue, it was awesome! We tied our stories together and everything was smooth and perfect~!!! Thanks for coming to this site, and joining our little Murder Group :) I'm glad to have you along on this ride, and I'm glad to call you my friend~ Stay cool, Luna/Frosty :P

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Thank you to the Bordello Inn crew for being super crazy supportive while I was panicking about my house!
@Red Velvet (even if you're an arse) @Esthalia @Fiona @Touch of Insanity @Rain of the Night @LaharlSama @The Returner @Tribs @Spammy @Kehvarl @Hirohashi @F0X @Lovelessesbutterfly, Itriva (you know who you are) and probably a bunch of others that I'm missing because I don't remember who all was there at the time! I love you guys. The Inn OOC was the first place I thought to go to while I was delirious and and in a panic. It must be because you've all become family to me, and you are all just so, so amazing. <3

The house is back to normal again finally, minus the fact that we're still missing some stuff. >_>

Thank you to @Staff for being awesome co-workers. I've learned a lot of shit from some of you over the past, what?, three years?

Thank you to @Community Volunteers for keeping Iwaku organized and never tiring with your jobs.

I wanted to go ahead and take some time to give some shout outs to my beloved Iwaku members whom I interact with daily and brighten my day every single day.

@Supah Turtle @Touch of Insanity @The Returner @Vay
These 4 are some of my closest friends from Iwaku. I can always go to them if I am having a bad day, and the stories we have created together have brought me so much delight over the past year (I KNOW!??! It's almost been a year!) of rping with you all. If it wasn't for you, Natasha Feargold would not be the character she is today. @fatalrendezvous also has a HUGE impact on her, as well as many other of the inn crew. Don't worry, she'll be back to the inn very soon!! I am still finishing up a write up I needed to do for a solo adventure for her which I will share with all who desire to read it.

@Izurich
You are such an amazing writer and friend, I am so glad to have you in my life. I enjoy our random conversations and the incredible story we have had going for a few months now. Its quite wonderful, and I hope to continue it until our characters have gone above and beyond everyone's expectations. <3 ;)

@IceQueen @Oliver Queen
You two get a very special shout out!! Thank you so much for not only rping with me, but for also allowing me to continue fleshing out my newest character Shavon! Its really been fun rping her, and getting to know what she's all about! You guys are awesome!!

@Phantom General
You are such an amazing partner. I must say, you've somehow convinced me to play so many characters at one time, and since Aug. 9th, we've created a total of 79ish pages (kinda hard to completely figure out since google docs and PM's make their "pages" in completely different ways) of content. You're an awesome friend, and a super fun role player!! ^_^

@Coma @Valor
You two are such amazing writers. I miss you both so much!! I know you've both got a lot going on, and I am glad I've been able to be there to help when I can. You're great friends and I LOVE our stories so much. I hope that you can both come back soon so that we can continue our stories as soon as you're able. <3

@SteelMoon
One of my newest RP partners, but certainly an amazing one at that!! Our love for Dota 2 is going to keep us talking for days and days to come I'm sure, not to mention our wonderful story full of all sorts of mischief and deception. The plot is still new, but I am so excited for all it has yet to become.

@KawaiiDemonQueen13
Another one of my more recent partners, but as I said, just because we just met doesn't negate your awesome!! I really love our story that we have and the chats we get!! Also YAY for same timezones!! Keep being super awesome, and I'm always here if you need anything!! <3

@WhisperingWillows
You're such an awesome writer with so much artistic talent in regards to custom character creation and world building! I can't wait to see where our stories take us!! You're such a great friend, thanks so much for being so awesome!!

@Kaldoro
Thank you so much for being really, really patient with me. I got to a point where I was in a bit of a funk with my writing, and my personal self, and I made you wait WAY too long for a reply. That being said, as much as I am shouting out your awesomeness, I'm also apologizing. You're great, our story is wonderful, and I can't wait to see where it is going to go.

@Esthalia @Hydronine
You two wonderful ladies are truly that, WONDERFUL. Though we don't talk nearly as much as we used to, I still cherish you both as writers and friends! Thank you so much for being the super awesome-sause ladies that you are, and never, EVER, stop being sexy~

As for everyone else I might have missed, I do cherish everyone I get to interact with here on Iwaku. I'm so happy to be a Community Volunteer and help people, create awesome stories, and make fantastic friendships. This community ROCKS, and I am so very proud to be apart of it. <3

picgifs-thank-you-5867720.gif

It's September 30th, and as it is a year since I've joined Iwaku, I thought I'd commemorate it with a list of thank you's to lots of folk who made Iwaku as great a personal and interpersonal experience for me as pheasably possible.

@Esthalia, @Red Velvet, @The Returner, @Grumpy, @Kelsi the Elven Warrior, @Fijoli, @Alan and @Dawn.
Thank you for being the best inspirations a fellow such as I can have. Whether it be moral inspiration, inspiration to create, or even inspiration to be happy for one more day. You guys are extremely dear to me and I thank you all for being here with me :D

Thanks also to @Brovo, @dragonesper, @Darog, Red Velvet, Dawn, Alan, @Gen. Gwazi Senpai and @Diana, as well as the entirety of the Iwaku Browser Game Group and Roast Group for providing this year of membership, for me, the best rollercoaster full of fun that I could ever ride.

Thanks, in addition, to @redblood for putting up with all my questions about where things go and what to do. Long may the reign of Pewdiepie last! ;)

Finally, thanks to Diana, @Vay, and @Blind Hemingway for maintaining this wonderful site full of wonderful and awesome folk and making it the best site on the web! (In my opinion, hehe.) :D

I should probably be thanking a few people, while I'm here, shouldn't I?

@Kaldoro
@Desaecula
@Fox
@Minibit
@Rax Rosetta
@RainDash

All you son of a mother fucking bitches who put up with my multiple search threads and new name changes and all that bullshit that would cause a normal person to shove there head down a toilet and hope to the goddess that know one notices them, you have helped me find a new home and a new path, so from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.