Thank you (Shout Outs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Love
Reactions: Brovo
@Jorick You are one interesting person. I know very little about you and we've only exchanged a few words here and there yet you never disappoint with your words of advice or opinions on a book. There aren't many people like you in the world and there should be in my opinion.
Yeah, you're welcome for my presence, I'm awesome. There actually shouldn't be very many people like me or else our combined density of sheer badassery would reach critical levels and form a black hole.

Okay, for real though, I use exaggerated egotism as a sort of deflecting defense mechanism because accepting compliments is something I've never quite grasped how to do with grace. I suppose the appropriate serious response would be.. thanks? Yeah, probably that. Thanks for the shout out, it's nice to know I've made a positive impact of some kind around here.

Lets start with @Samantha. We were friends before this site and she is really great at RP and helped with a lot of plot ideas along with character persona. She also joins in on most of my role plays.

@Kitsune I want to thank her because she was the first person I talked to on this site (besides the random message that sends when you join) and if I haven't talked to her I would most likely realize that I was being an antisocial idiot and just leave.

@Brea For some reason she showed me what a good role player looked like because I suck at roleplaying.

@XxGiaXx She is the first person I ever did a 1x1 roleplay with, so she taught me what are the unwritten rules of 1x1 RP. Sorry if all of this sounds cheesy!

@Officer Friendly They join in my role plays and add interesting things into the roleplay.

Thanks it <3 bye

@Fijoli
Has anyone ever properly thanked you for going out of your way to make the world a better place? Because someone should. I'm don't think i could put into words how much I respect you, and what you do.
Now, I'm going to cut this short, because I have a reputation to keep, and I can't be caught gushing excessively like this.

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli
Lets start with @Samantha. We were friends before this site and she is really great at RP and helped with a lot of plot ideas along with character persona. She also joins in on most of my role plays.

@Kitsune I want to thank her because she was the first person I talked to on this site (besides the random message that sends when you join) and if I haven't talked to her I would most likely realize that I was being an antisocial idiot and just leave.

@Brea For some reason she showed me what a good role player looked like because I suck at roleplaying.

@XxGiaXx She is the first person I ever did a 1x1 roleplay with, so she taught me what are the unwritten rules of 1x1 RP. Sorry if all of this sounds cheesy!

@Officer Friendly They join in my role plays and add interesting things into the roleplay.

Thanks it <3 bye
AWH! I am so fucking flattered right now, that you so much hon!
((P.s: you don't suck at rolplaying, don't put yourself down. You're very good!! <3 ))

• Love
OK, here we go.

I'll start with @FangirlingSinceBirth, who was my friend before I joined this site and introduced me to Iwaku, and just RP in general.

Now for @Brea who listened to my rambling about nothing in particular, helped me with my headings for my characters and was just one of my first friends on the site.

@Nix, who is amazing at RP and being a friend, too. I could talk to her for hours on end. Words cannot describe how fantastical she is.

And, finally, @Snaivyisrightbehindyou, who is actually my best friend in real life.

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli and Brea
Thanks boo~ and take all the time :3 I loved that I meet you as well! <3

@Brovo Thanks for actually putting up with far from well spoken or eloquent ass. I can be one of the most incoherent, unforgiving asshats when I get riled up. I know this.

@Noxious Thank you for being a great friend, rp partner and otherwise amazing person. I wish I could talk to you more often, you are like the only person to know so much about my shit. You better not be writing a book about my failings you hear!

@Darog You my bro, forever and ever. I envy you so hard, I hope to come visit you in the UK soon.

• Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: Brovo and Fijoli
@Mistletoe Fairy You've been with me for so many years and have supported me through good times and bad times, horror times and amazing times. You are one of the most influential and important people in my life, even if we don't play and talk as often as we used to. <3 I am your Georgian Boyfriend forever!

• Love
Reactions: Ochalla
Thanks to @LogicfromLogic for always having epic and deep things to talk about. Its not easy to hold a conversation with me off the forums, and you are one of those people that keep coming back to discuss and talk about the deeper side of things and that makes me a happy Fijo.

I have to thank @Asmodeus for that fucking Spanish story and that video. I felt like death, Like I was literally dying inside and I came across this hilarious little story with a random Spanish video. That post I believe made me laugh so much I couldn't even remember what sick felt like. @Tegan Thank you, you are awesomely Epic too, but you guys already know this :)

I will also thank @Myrnodyn ,I have been playing insane amounts of video games and its all because this guy right here. This guy is a good man with a good heart and so easy going you can't help but be his friend once you get to know him. Thank you so much for my games and a friend to play them with and reminding me that having friends isn't so bad.

AND

THANK YOU @Diana for not getting your sickly Diana/Chanter Germs all over the site. lol. I hope you are felling better than yesterday and that tomorrow, better than today. Thank you for putting your heart into this place.

@Lawkheart, because she's pretty damn cool herself. Plus, we're going to have a rp together, sometime soon. Possibly sooner than I was planning. -Coughs- Won't comment on that one. :P

@Retribution, although he's fairly new and our rp isn't that old, he's proving to be a pretty cool partner. =D

@Diana, because she just rocks!

Actually, pretty much everyone I am following rocks, although I can't recall everyone's name off the top of my head at the moment. I just love everyone right now.

I swear to God, I'm not drunk or high. >_>

@Noxious Thank you for being a great friend, rp partner and otherwise amazing person. I wish I could talk to you more often, you are like the only person to know so much about my shit. You better not be writing a book about my failings you hear!
D'awwww thanks @Hellis
You know you are my boo. You've inspired me in so many ways and I am so fortunate to be surrounded by the amazing writers that you have helped add to my repertoire. Limey, Grif, Dargo, Foxy, ect. You are all a part of the creativity that keeps me writing. I am writing a book about you. You're actually a demonic metaphor of the anti-Christ in the body of a dimensional traveling platypus. :P

• Love
@Dedtoo <--This guy right here? He brought me to Iwaku! He helped me get used to all sorts of rps! And he's always willing to humor my ideas! He is my Norwegian Male Counterpart!
@C92cool <- This guy? I wanna thank him for some really fucking awesome rps! Such good plots! So many feels!
@Lusterless Nova <- This guy is now one of my favorite friends! Thanks to him I'm just having a blast even when we don't finish rps XD
@Caramon Zero <- I wanna thank him for helping me out a few times when I was upset and hurt. He's an awesome guy

I'm sorry if I don't put you on the list, it's just that there's a lot of people here who've helped me through the hard times, and I want to acknowledge those I can say off the top of my head, and eventually have a complete list, thought it seems to be growing every day. XD

@LunaValentine : She's a great roleplayer, and dear friend, who showed me that life isn't just a box of chocolates, but Cadbury Eggs.
@Yuuki_Tatsunohi : Someone who's been there for me through thick and thin, always being a shoulder to lean on when I was too afraid to open up to anyone else. I don't think I'll ever be able to repay her for her help.
@DJae Writer Chick : Someone who showed me that love isn't about being what you want others to see you as, but others seeing you as you are. She gave up so much for my sake, and I'm forever grateful.
@Sandra : Someone who's helped me believe in myself and shown me that life is a precious gift. She's helped me through heartbreak and sadness, even saving me from taking that six-foot plunge into darkness.
@Poetic Justice : Someone who believes in me and has given me the drive to carry on with my writing, and I hope she's able to become one of the greats.
@Jerem_co : Someone who's helped me see that life's a game, and there's more than one way to play it.
@DapperDogman : A great friend who's ideas spark interest and intrigue, and it's a pleasure working with him.

@Everyone Else Not On This List (You Know Who You Are): I know you've done something for me, and have touched my life in some way, but you've either deleted your account, and might have made a new one, or I just can't remember your U.N., so please forgive me for not shouting you out... I just want you to know that you're all awesome, and I'm grateful to every one of you for helping me to become the man I am today.

I would like to say thank you to the original creator of this site whoever he/she may be. This site is full of wonderful people and I can't believe I didn't join this site sooner.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.