Thank you (Shout Outs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna be thanking some people again but whatever. Also excuse the typos I'm on my phone.

@Hospes - GIRL I FRICKIN LOVE YOU AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE. You're an amazing person, RPer, and friend. Idk know what I'd do without you fam.

@Xnijmai - Even though you want to break my legs you're an amazing guy, even though I say you suck. You put up with my shit all the time...and I appreciate it.

@Grumpy - EVEN THOUGH YOU WANT ME TO GET ON YOUR LEVEL LIKE THE SCRUB I AM....you're still a great person, and I'm honored that you put up with my shit without trying to kill me 8D. May we burn certain things to the ground!

@Diana - Thank you for having faith in me and seeing potential in me, especially when I sometimes see none. You're a great admin, and I hope that I can make you proud and not break lots o' things.

@10ft. Ralph Macchio - Booooooooi you treat me like shit sometimes, but I know you do it because you care and want me to stand up for myself. You are one of my best friends on Iwaku, and idk what I'd do without your sorry ass. You're gr8 m8.

@ItsToppyTippers - i luv yew marbby. u are a bootiful heart filled gurl, and ily.

@DapperDogman - Even though you vape, you're still a really cool guy and I'm glad I've gotten to know you.

@Tribs and @Kehvarl - You two are wonderful, and I love having conversations with you in the chatbox! You are both amazing and I'm glad I get to talk to you guys!

@jared555 - Even though you torture me with a PHP manual every day, you're freaking amazing and I love having you as a friend. Like Diana, you have faith in me, and put up with my dumb questions. I love you man. <3 You're great and if anyone says other wise....I'll stab a bitch.

@Touch of Insanity and @Rain of the Night - First off, you two are so cute together. Even if Rain is A LITTLE BITCH. Anyways, you're both awesome. Insanity, you are beautiful and I love you. <3

[BCOLOR=transparent]Well, I'll go on a thanking spree, I guess.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Despite not having been here for long, I do have quite a few I'd like to thank. First off, I might return the thank to @RainbowSocks for actually doing my submission, love how it turned out![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]So I'll take it chronologically. First of all, thanks to @Dipper, @Seiji and @Isaki Mori for being my little welcome commitee to this site. Going here was quite a big step up, and you three, if ever so slightly, helped make the arrival a proof of my stay.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Secondly, I'd like to thank @Furasian for the very first roleplay here that I signed up for. Even though it never came to be, I'm still glad you accepted me like you did.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Then I joined my second roleplay. An open-world, recently started group roleplay. Being the rookie on group roleplaying websites that I am, I had little idea what this meant, but I was curious. So I signed up with my most fitting OC, and boy do I love it. So without further ado, I'd thank @PrincessLala95 for starting and running oh-so-perfectly The Kingdom of Evertrue. Alongside Princess were a few notable and staying members making my time there worthwhile, some of which I had the pleasure to interact with both IC and OOC. Thanks to @Youngbreezy, @conman2163, @Mayu., @WhisperingWillows, and @Gladis, but also @Radio Jelly, @Koene, @Ythania, @disappointedfish, @Shin-Ryu Lightning and @Rauzi. Please do tell me if there's anyone I've forgotten.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Then I joined another roleplay. A pokémon based one. Looking good at first sight, becoming more awesome as we go. I'm so sorry it has come to such a halt as it has, and I really hope we'll get going again, as I love this story. Thanks to the GM @The Great Papyrus whom I'll always know as Raddum, for his greatly descriptive posts, and for Ziganator. Alongside them stands @Chapatrap, @CursedDawn, and @Shabriri, each one of you making our short adventure (thus far) a great one. Thank you.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Later I tried joining a few other group roleplays, although none of them really lasted. Hey, I even tried hosting a couple. In one a participant went gray, and in the other, it was graveyarded before the one person signing up could make a first post. Thanks either way, @Xytheus and @Serious Face.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]So maybe group roleplays wasn't really something to be going after for long. That's around when I started looking for one on one's, and also where I conveniently found a "No bios required" by @Crono, the one that stayed in my beforementioned group roleplay. They're good. I still haven't completely figured out the plot of The Test, but I trust you got something good in store. Also, funnily, I now just recently joined another roleplay in which Crono is the GM. It's odd how I keep getting to you.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Before coming here, I roleplayed a little on FB. Not really favourable. A mess, really. Though, I had an OC I made while on there, and in his backstory was a large gap. I needed someone to help me fill it, because hey, I'm no backstory writer. So I post a starter in the Partner seeking, and what do you know. @Wolfiethehybrid123 shows up and gladly takes on the role. Thanks for that.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And of course, last but not least, my friends over in the Bored Games, who together have made me, you guessed it, less bored. Thanks, @Sen, @Hana, @The Silver Paladin, @Archwar, @foodforpigs, and @Ser K+, let the last one to post, win.[/BCOLOR]

Thanks fan. That got me in the feels like the new papaw meme

*finds a dark corner to start my thanks from the shadows*

First off, I'd just like to thank everybody :3 because this is an amazing site, and the people who started it, and keep it running are even more amazing, as is the entire community.

For a little bit more specifics, I'd like to thank
~ @Bluebird for being the first person to welcome me, you made me truly feel welcomed here ♥
~ @Krintha for being the first person to post on my profile page, you shall forever be my first ♥ (yes, I had to make it weird xD)
~ @PrincessLala95 for inviting me to the amazing world of Evertrue, I have never been one to be able to keep my attention in one place for so long, but I am, and probably will be forever, interested in evertrue to this day ♥
~ @IntrusivePenDesperateSword, @Youngbreezy, @conman2163, @WhisperingWillows, @Gladis, @Radio Jelly, @Koene, @Ythania, @disappointedfish, @Shin-Ryu Lightning and @Rauzi you all help to keep the world of evertrue interesting, thank you :3

I'm probably forgetting some people, so once again I'd just like to say thank you to everyone =^.^=

@IntrusivePenDesperateSword and @Mayu.
Thank you guys both for mentioning me, aww <3 I feel so loved.

I want to thank all of Evertrue's highly active members for their continued interest in the group!
@Shin-Ryu Lightning | @conman2163 | @IamtheecchiKing | @IntrusivePenDesperateSword | @Mayu. | @Rauzi | @Koene | @OnI6470 | @Gladis

And a very special thank you to @disappointedfish for being such an amazing friend, for being reliable, fun, creative, and for making such amazing and unique characters. I feel, as I know she does, that there aren't enough ethnic/culturally diverse characters in RP, and her amazing creations always demonstrate why we need more characters of colour. Her beautiful writing is always a pleasure to read, and her abundance of plot ideas is inspiring.

This one has probably already been done a few times over, but I obviously want to thank @Diana and all the amazing staff members who put in so much work to keep this place functional and awesome. It's such a fantastic platform and I love it here, but we all know it wouldn't be possible without them.

This is SUCH a great thread idea.

*finds a dark corner to start my thanks from the shadows*

First off, I'd just like to thank everybody :3 because this is an amazing site, and the people who started it, and keep it running are even more amazing, as is the entire community.

For a little bit more specifics, I'd like to thank
~ @Bluebird for being the first person to welcome me, you made me truly feel welcomed here ♥
~ @Krintha for being the first person to post on my profile page, you shall forever be my first ♥ (yes, I had to make it weird xD)
~ @PrincessLala95 for inviting me to the amazing world of Evertrue, I have never been one to be able to keep my attention in one place for so long, but I am, and probably will be forever, interested in evertrue to this day ♥
~ @IntrusivePenDesperateSword, @Youngbreezy, @conman2163, @WhisperingWillows, @Gladis, @Radio Jelly, @Koene, @Ythania, @disappointedfish, @Shin-Ryu Lightning and @Rauzi you all help to keep the world of evertrue interesting, thank you :3

I'm probably forgetting some people, so once again I'd just like to say thank you to everyone =^.^=
Weird is always good hehehe =3=

• Love
Reactions: Teiso
Status
Not open for further replies.