• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Pick a side.

• Empire.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Rebellion.

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Wait, this isn't Star Wars!

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
It was in the Medical course and it is also in the ship manifest. She is in charge of patient's physical therapy and that just happens to include massages. >:D

Someone slap me around over the weekend. I have some IC crap I need to work on, and while there is plenty of time before the IC thread matters to any of you, I like to be prepared for a launch ahead of time.

I got chu don'y worry.

Xenobiologist is back up as an open slot. We have three open roles right now. o/

And here is the ship design. Very exciting stuff. Click to make it bigger.
jNrCbzw.png

VERY IMPORTANT NEWS:​
Telluric is going to take place in its own clan due to the sizeable IC presence, as well as the potential for branching plots. To all interested in the RP, I'm quoting you to provide the link to join.

The IC isn't ready to start yet, but within the next week or so, we're looking to launch the RP. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me or message me on discord. If you're not part of the discord, consider joining it for all the up-to-date information regarding Telluric. :D

@MUSΞ
@Kourelan
@Ghostly
@★Under The Stars★
@Anguissette
@Kuno
@Snowflake
@Roose Hurro
@Raijinslayer
@Dr.Wondertainment
@Custodiet Teh
@Die$el

And finally, the RP goes live today. Please join the clan if you haven't already. You still have time for profiles if you haven't gotten yours in, and any questions can be PMed to me or asked over discord.

Clan link - please make sure to join.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Anguissette
I feel like this is dead, but i can still join if u want

Indeed, seems quite dead to me... a shame.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Custodiet Teh
Indeed, seems quite dead to me... a shame.
aww it is? Tiiits... thought you guys were doing it on another website...dang...

got any other ideas? Any other rps like this floating around? I really want to get back into iwaku :/

I don't know of any... sorry. Did have OOC discussion stuff on Discord, but even that died. Hmmm. Not an RP like this, but I did try to reboot my "Coffeeshop Crossroad" RP not too long ago. That only got one bite, and the lady decided not to hang on when no one else showed interest. Heh... nothing says it couldn't be a 1x1. Been trying to start a third RP to add to the two 1x1's I'm already playing.

:'( I guess you could send me a link to the x-road one :3

It looks nice actually.

Especially considering how picky I am when it comes to choosing these, if I were around more often, I would've definitely joined this.

Still wouldn't mind rebooting it, or just starting something else with Peet. Or any one of my other critters/characters. They all need exercise and history-building.

I'll be around just in case!