• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Pick a side.

• Empire.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Rebellion.

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Wait, this isn't Star Wars!

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
@Anguissette Still wanna do some character connections between the Doc and Nurse? I almost forgot there were talks of that initially.

Thanks, I forgot we were talking about that. I'll send you the pitch I shared with Villains, and we'll see where our concepts cross over via PM?

• Love
Reactions: Villains
Shoot, I was looking for the pilot position with Sev... looks like I'll have to take dibs on "Navigator".

Shoot, I was looking for the pilot position with Sev... looks like I'll have to take dibs on "Navigator".

Whew. Alright, unfortunately, someone called Navigator earlier and I haven't posted it yet. I'm sorry. D:

Well, I don't know what to do with him, then. Meant to post the above... I think last night?... but only a half hour ago discovered I hadn't actually posted my claim. Already sent you his profile... if you have any suggestions, please feel free. I could, with his mechanical skills, perhaps place him in engineering. Let me know what you think.

Well, I don't know what to do with him, then. Meant to post the above... I think last night?... but only a half hour ago discovered I hadn't actually posted my claim. Already sent you his profile... if you have any suggestions, please feel free. I could, with his mechanical skills, perhaps place him in engineering. Let me know what you think.

We're in need of an engineer, so if you think he would fit, feel free to let me know and I'll put you down for the position. I'll take a look at his profile now.

Already edited his profile... anything else, let me know. Thanks.

Oh, and if you were curious about his air skimmer:

@Villains Yo, Would you think a Lizadman would be capable of becoming a cyborg despite their low compatibility?

@Villains Yo, Would you think a Lizadman would be capable of becoming a cyborg despite their low compatibility?

Maybe a limb or something else simple, but nothing so extensive as cyborg, no.

Riiiiip mecha lizard. Leaves me with either the Orzern or the Z-something race. Depends on how much of a techy i want him to be . . .

Reactions: Snowflake
Looks like we're gonna have an interesting crew...

Just wanted to pop in and say that my Female Taasi Nurse is almost finished, just going over some minor edits with @Anguissette to figure out if we're gonna have intertwined backstories or just have a more recent character relation.

Good thing too because when I first showed her the Sheet my character ended up being born like 25 years in the future according to the timeline xD

Definitely interested in a cyborg human weapons operator if I can nab that position while I write my CS.

Definitely interested in a cyborg human weapons operator if I can nab that position while I write my CS.

Ship weapons operator is available. I'll mark you down for it.

@Villains Whoops, I just realized I totally forgot to run the CS by you before posting. Got all excited after it was done and totally slipped my mind. My deepest apologies. If there's anything at all that's problematic do tell me about it, I really didn't mean to mess up this badly and not send you the character. :c

@Snowflake
Don't worry about it. I'll give it another look, but from what I've read, it looks fine.

@Villains Finally got my character comcept down and boi oh boi do I think they're going to be spending a lot of time with your shrink character.

For a general idea, she spends about 80% of her day psionicly controlling a robotic suit to converse with people instead of doibg so herself. The remaining 20% include some sleep and light exercise and as little direct human interaction as possible

First thing I did was turn off alerts for those damn things. Frankly I've no idea if they are good or aren't but I thought the hug one would be funny since the character that avoids people would hate being hugged xD

I love getting post flair/whatever you call it.
But sure, yeah. I like the idea.