• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Interest Counter.

• Interested.

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • Not Interested.

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
You said this rp would not be started until February, correct? If that's the case, I would love to be a part of this. I'm a bit tied up with other projects now but by then I'll be blissfully free to indulge in this. Or at least try out for it.

You said this rp would not be started until February, correct? If that's the case, I would love to be a part of this. I'm a bit tied up with other projects now but by then I'll be blissfully free to indulge in this. Or at least try out for it.

Alright, sounds good!
Yeah, we're looking at a week tops before recruitment starts, and from there, I'd like to give everyone another two weeks to make their character and get comfortable with the RP and the other RPers. I'm using this time as an opportunity for individuals to decide if this is the RP for them, etc.

Reactions: esoteric
Ku'rhom are up in the compendium. c:

Updated my Nimhishian post and added some stat lines in. The 1-5 reflecting the disparity between vine totals in the species ;e.g. the strength of 50 vines versus the exponential strength of 400 vines. I'll work on a character next!

This sounds like my cup of tea. It feels like there's an ecco of Outlaw Star in the setting, which I love. I'll try and join the discord. I'm very open about character types and my first love is compelling storylines, so I'll have to work together with you on what kind of character would flesh the setting out best.

Reactions: Villains
I'm thinking my characters Sev and Chuka would fit well. With the whole stowaway thought, I'm thinking Chuka would come up later, perhaps during one of our ship's "landings" somewhere. Would depend on whether or not the ship "launches" from a space-station or a planetary surface. Sev... he would fit the more "adult" aspects of this RP. Bey would also do well, given his different perspectives, and aspects of his biology, depending on what point in his life I use for this setting/story. He's quite a bit less "raw" than Sev. But could still work out. Oh, and Chuka would add some primitive-culture color to things... a "spark" of his own.

Quite the number of quotation marks in that last post.

Well, I have no idea if this ship will be like the Enterprise, unable to land on a planet, or like the Voyager, which could... and could therefore "launch" from a planet's surface as well as "land". As for "adult"... we have a tag above that says "sexual themes". When it comes to romance, Sev isn't fussy about species. He's used in stories where I need a character who "sows wild oats". Bey travels the universe for different reasons. Though they do relate to building a family foundation. Sev is just in it to scratch a hormonal itch. Plus build some business ties. Chuka is just a lost teenager. Would like nothing better than finding his way home.

Another plus for Sev and Chuka. Sev has a literal Third Eye that can see the supernatural (spirits of the dead). Chuka is a literal dynamo... a critter about housecat-sized, able to generate/manipulate electricity (kinda like a Pikachu... but with quills). Bey is rather normal, compared to these two. No special abilities, just the normal physical skills of his kind. Each with their own unique cultural/social backgrounds.

The Orsen are up in the Compendium.

Reactions: Snowflake
Annnnnd Naki are up in the Compendium as well.

Yeah, I've almost hammered them all out. Special thanks to @Ghostly for his Naki contribution.
I have the skeleton fleshed out, so once all the races are up and the recruitment thread is started, that part is covered.
I just need to explain a few things otherwise. Psionics, Cybernetics, the Ship, etc.

The Quai are up in the compendium.

Hmmmm, probably thinking Auroun or Quai for my concept then.

Shout out if anyone else is thinking those races?

Balancing diversity with it becoming too much of a good thing.

I'm probably going Auroun, but don't feel obligated to pick something else.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Anguissette
Haha. Of course. I have back-up ideas as well, so whatever we need, I'll fill. We have a wide variety of races so far, based on what people have mentioned being interested in, so I'm not too worried.

• Love
Hired muscle Nimhishian sound aight?

Just keep those concepts in mind. The recruitment thread will be up soon. :D

• Love