Teenage Blood

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damon pushed damien and Zoey out and towards the exit. Zoey sighed and walked a head of them, she stopped when she saw a man, he was dragging something. She looked at Damon and Damien. She shook her head and kept walking she sighed and turned a corner, she looked back and frowned."Where in the hell is my brother?" She went back around the corner and breathed in."Damon?" She asked. she ran down the hall"Damon?" she called out, she couldn't find him, she saw a figure standing in a room over a body. Zoey ran to the door and opened it. she saw Damon on the ground and a man standing over him. she stabbed him repeatedly in the back and then blew him up with her wasp knife kicked the man out, she dropped next to her brother." Damon, please" She begged as she nudged him. she felt a hand on her and looked up into Damians eyes. she shook her head and tried to get out of his grip,"NO, I can't leave him." She said and cried out. She reached for her brother. His body laying there."No no no, " She said as she was dragged away by Damien.

Did this die?)

No I've been busy I'm sorry. I'm working on a response rn

August's hands shook with fear as he carried Grace out from the facility and into the forest beyond. Pulling out his earpiece he threw it on the ground and it shattered, he couldn't listen to what was going on inside any longer. Looking deep into her eyes he kissed her and held her close, feeling the familiar beating of her heart. He knew that Damien had the crew in good hands inside and Juliet was going to get Anna out at any cost.

"Grace? Where is anna?" He whispered toher. He knew there was somethingshe wasn't telling anypne. Anna and Grace had always been inseparable and for them to find Grace alone was strange, something was wrong. Fearing for Grayson August stressed the importance to Grace.

"Baby please you have to tell me... Grayson's in there looking for her and I need to know if this is useless.."

Hearing the shelves crashing around in the pantry Branden shut the water off in the sink to listen to Fianna call for him. His heart pumped so fast when she called his name, he wondered what she would sound like calling his name in other situations... NO! No, focus Branden, she called you for a reason. Dropping his gloves in the sink he carefully pushed open the door to find Fianna on the floor holding her ankle, surrounded by vegetables.

"Fianna, what are you doing in here?" He kneeled down and put his hand on her thigh as a comfort gesturse, not really thinking what it would do to him to have his hand in such a soft place on her body. "Uh... erm... sorry" he mumbled and took his hand away rubbing his neck slightly and blushing a little.

"Let me look at that." He held her leg out straight and layed it over his, carefully examining the ankle to see the redness and swelling. "Well its definitely sprained. Here, let me get you some ice." Standing he attempted to maneuver around the potatoes on the floor without slipping but failed. Rolling one under his foot he slipped and fell to the floor, his face planted firmly between her breasts. Scrambling away his face was beet red.

"Oh fuck! I'm so sorry!"

Fianna's face quickly reddened as she felt his warm hand on her thigh, her heart pounding even more than before. The contact immediately sent electricity through her body, shivers running down her spine and tingles running all around her skin. She didn't know that Branden can give her feelings she had never experienced before and now she's contemplating if what she's feeling towards him is right.

as he looked at his swollen ankle, Fianna can't help but stare at his features. Since when did he became so handsome? He wasn't like that when I met him right? she asked herself and blushed once again. Oh my God, I'm staring again. Quit it Fianna.

Fianna was glad that Branden decided to look for some ice for her ankle, making her let out a relieved sigh. Now I can have some time to th-- "Ahh!" she yelped, surprised and shocked as she felt a heavy weight on top of her and seeing Branden's face buried between her breasts. As he quickly scrambled to his feet, Fianna's face is evidently red and quickly crossed her arms around her chest, protecting herself if Branden will attack her once again. She wasn't expecting him to do that!!! "Uh..uhm.. y-you should.. p-probably get t-that ice.." she stuttered, looking anywhere but him and trying to forget what just happened. She was super embarrassed that she can't even look at him. He must have think her breasts are so lewd because of its size and its softness.

Branden's mind went to pieces, he couldn't even focus on what she said to him. Jolting to his feet he carefully walked out of the pantry and to the freezer, his hands shaking a little. Never before had he been so clumsy around a woman, but then again, never had he seen one so beautiful. She was a quiet beauty, the kind that takes a real man to appreciate. He dug in the freezer and pulled out a bag of ice taking it back to her.

Sitting in front of her he placed the ice on her ankle and as she bit her lip in shock at the coldness Branden's heart stopped. Remebering the soft warmth of her lips he had to have her again, he just couldn't take it. He locked his eye on her and gently ran his hand up her leg to her inner thigh but there he stopped,his heart threatening to beat from his chdst.

"Forgive me..." he whispered and leaned into her, his lips eagerly searching hers, his hand still on her inner thigh and his other cradling her chin, pulling her into him. He wanted to dive into her sweetness and never wanting to stop kissing her, feeling her heart rate quicken. Stopping the kiss he looked deeply into her eyes and smiled, the first real one he had smiled in ages. Without another moment he leaned back in and began to kiss the soft skin of her neck, tasting the goosebumps he gave her and hoping she was loving this as much as he was.

Fianna bit her lip as the sudden coldness of ice hit her skin, unaware of the look Branden was giving her. "I should really learn how to take care of myself..don't you think?" Her heart suddenly stopped as their eyes caught one another, her body feeling hot all of a sudden. Why is he looking at me? And why is his hand on my inner thigh?! "B-Branden.." she breathed, feeling nervous all of a sudden.

Hearing him apologize made her even more nervous and fidgety, his hand still on her thigh. "Branden wha--" she didn't even finished her sentence as her lips was caught into his, the warmth so hot it felt like she's about to melt. She didn't know why she closed her eyes, why her heart felt like it was about to explode and why it felt so right. The smile on his face almost made her faint and his lips on her neck sent millions of goosebumos running all over her body.

She can't think properly as she was frozen into place. She wanted him to devour her, to feel his warmth and just be in his arms but she knew she couldn't. She knew that it was wrong to be with him, to be with a man who works for the one who sent her to this hellhole, to be with a man who she barely knew and to be with the man she likes. The reality hit her hard and saddened her. Why must her heart desire something that her mind won't approve? Fianna then gently pushed him away, fear and realization in her eyes as she spoke "W-We c-can't.." those two words pained her so much her eyes began to water, biting her lip as she continued her words "I-If August finds out he'll--, no.. This is wrong.. I can't..we can't.. T-This is wrong..all of this is wrong..I'm..I'm sorry"

• Love
Reactions: BookDragon
Branden felt her had push him away and he saw the tears in her eyes. "Wait Fianna why? I-I need to be with you... I-I can't... p-please don't say that" he felt himself tearing up and he clenched his hand into fist. He couldn't belive the one, the only girl he had ever fell for was pushing him away. He knew they didn't know each other but he also knew he needed to know her. In every way he desired her more than ever. Grabbing her hand gently he stroked her soft skin.

"Fianna I don't know much in this shitty world but I do know this, I have never been happier in my life. You make it all okay again, my pain, my scars everything! It all fades when I'm with you and I want to know everything about you.. please just give this a chance. I'll do anything Fianna please.." he was on his knees and he felt a tear fall down his cheek, he never shown any real emotion before but he couldn't help it with her. Their chances were slim to none but he couldn't see himself going on down here normally without her.

Fianna shook her head as he speak, unable to stop her tears from falling. Why must she feel something so unknown and painful? Is this really what love feels like? She felt a sharp pain in her chest as she saw him cry. Just what is happening to her?

"I..I don't know..I'm sorry.. I..I'm scared.. This is all wrong.. You..You work for August yet why do I want you?" she cried clutching her chest, feeling it tighten as her breathing started to get shallow. She was having a panic attack. All this emotions, all the stress; its just too much for her to handle. She tried to get up even if her ankle hurts, trying to get some fresh air. "..I can't breathe.. Hah..I..I need to breathe.."

August's hands shook with fear as he carried Grace out from the facility and into the forest beyond. Pulling out his earpiece he threw it on the ground and it shattered, he couldn't listen to what was going on inside any longer. Looking deep into her eyes he kissed her and held her close, feeling the familiar beating of her heart. He knew that Damien had the crew in good hands inside and Juliet was going to get Anna out at any cost.

"Grace? Where is anna?" He whispered toher. He knew there was somethingshe wasn't telling anypne. Anna and Grace had always been inseparable and for them to find Grace alone was strange, something was wrong. Fearing for Grayson August stressed the importance to Grace.

"Baby please you have to tell me... Grayson's in there looking for her and I need to know if this is useless.."

Grayson followed Juliet looking through every room for Anna. He the longer he looked with Juliet the angrier he got. After a while he punched a wall breaking his hand out of anger " Damn it!" He yelled. Juliet bit her bottom lip "Grayson...we have to go" she whispered. Grayson looked at her then looked down nodding and walked outside. Juliet followed speaking in the ear piece "everyone get out. You have thirty seconds" she ordered. When she saw everyone out Grayson hit the detonator with a heavy heart.

Grace shook her head not wanting to say anything crying some "I-I can't August..." She cried harder thinking about her friend, scratch that, her sister. She clutched onto his chest and just cried hard.

Without thinking Branden scooped her into his arms with ease and raced out of the kitchen searching for the stairs leading streetside. Emerging into the cool air he gently placed her on the grass and the breeze hit his black hair gently, his berthing hard and fast.

"Go then. If this is so wrong then leave. I'll just tell them that you escaped" His jaw was clenched in not anger, but sadness as he turned away from her and sat down on the grass feeling the warmth of the sun. "I can't watch you go so I wont.... but I'm not stopping you either." Pulling his knees to his chest he layed his head between them staring at his boots. She was going to leave him, he knew it, there was no stopping her now. The potential love of his life was slipping away and he had no power.

The weight of the blast forced August to his knees as he held Grace in his arms hearing her muttering and sobbing about Anna. Soon after the blast the teams emerged from the forest and gathered around Grace and August, everyone silent.

Looking up August noticed Grayson standing nearby, solem faced with a bloody swollen hand. August's eyes widened with fear as he scanned the crowd around him. They were missing a few people.

"W-Where is she.... WHERE IS ANNA!?" He couldn't help shouting as he stood and clenched his fists, something was wrong, she hadn't been in the building at all, she never was. Turning back to Grace he stared her down hard, "Tell me where she is Grace, don't be selfish this isn't about you!!!" He shouted and Grace's sobs subsided as she rose to a sitting position and simply pointed towards a large grouping of stones about 100 yards from where they were. Confused August walked quietly over and dropped to his knees. Before him stood a solitary headstone reading, Anna Winters. There was no date, no quote, nothing, just her name, but that was enough. August's eyes burned with tears, she had been his friend for so long.

Grayson saw August walk over to something though he couldn't make out what because of the darkness. He walked over but stopped when August told him to "August what's going on? Anna could be out there somewhere and I have to find her" he said trying to keep his anger and dispair out of his tone. He looked at his hand which was throbbing like hell.

"You can't uh.... you have to understand Grayson... no one knew.. it was all a secret until now.... I...I'm sorry" turning to Grayson August saw the tears beginning to we'll up in his eyes.

"She's gone...." the words felt like knives when they left his mouth, he could almost see them cutting through Grayson like razors. It wasn't fair, nothing about this night was fair. August had gotten his love back but Grayson was left wig nthing, absolutely alone in a world of pain and chaos. August walked over to Grayson and hugged him hard, refusing to let him go even though at first he struggled against him. After a moment Grayson gave in and began to cry, holding August like the brothers they were, it would have been a beautiful moment had it not been so tragic.

Grayson only one hand to try to push August off of him he eventually gave up and let his tears flow falling to his knees August going down with him "why her!? She didn't fucking do anything!" He yelled as he sobbed. He held onto August right. Grace bent down and hugged Grayson "I'm so sorry Grayson...I tried to fend them off but they were stronger..." Grayson looked at Grace "who is they?" Grace looked down "The Reverend and the men you killed" she whispered. Grayson got up and headed for the tunnel his sadness suddenly turning into pure anger rafe. He was gonna beat the shit out of the Reverend.

Despite August's yells after Grayson, he kept going down the tunnel, not caring about the fact that everyone else was not following him. August nodded to Juliet to lead the group back to the Den with all the gear.

"We better follow him, the police will probably be crawling the place soon and we best be gone when they get here." August whispered and grabbed onto Grace's hand, the spaces between his fingers were right where hers fit perfectly and it was like lock and key, made for eachother. He tried to smile but dared not to, it would be like stabbing Grayson in the back. He didn't dare be happy about having Grace by his side again on the outside, it would only make things for a Grayson worse.

Hearing Grayson shout something about the reverend before he went down August tried to make it out but couldnt, Grayson had been moving too fast down the tunnel. Shrugging August grabbed his gear and waited for the others to be ready. Making eye contact with Zoey he asked her if she was okay seeing some blood on her face.

Grayson reached the Den in no time and stormed into the holding cells ignoring the stares from everyone that stayed behind. He went to the cell that the Reverend was in "you fucking killed my girlfriend!" He growled and linged at the Reverend. He sat on top and began pounding the Reverend's face in blind rage and kept on pounding him. Juliet nodded backnat August and looked at everyone "alright everyone lets pack it on up and move out"

Fianna felt the cool breeze hitting her soft skin as she was gently sat down on the lush green grass, her breathing now stabilizing as moments passed by. She tried to breathe calmly as she stood up, her knees still a bit wobbly and leaned in on a dying tree for support

She can't believe what he just said. Freedom? Is he really offering her the one that she really wants? She was a bit confused for a minute. If she really wants freedom, then why is her heart not soaring out of joy? Why is it still feeling heavy? Is freedom really what she needs? Tons of questions immediately rushed inside her head, losing her balance for a little bit as she suddenly felt dizzy.

Seeing Branden in such a miserable state made her feel guilty and extremely sad. She knew she wanted to be with him and be by his side, but she's just too scared of what will happen if August finds out about them. After seeing how brutal August can be, she didn't want Branden to be hurt. Fianna can't live with herself if he got hurt because of her.

"I... I'm sorry…" Fianna whispered as she approached and hugged him dearly from behind, trying to give him comfort. "I'm sorry.. I.. I won't leave.. I don't want you to get hurt... I need you, I-If... If I'm going to stay here..." she mumbled, hugging him even tighter and buried her face in his back as she tried to hide her tears and blush. She can't believe at what she's saying right now. She knew that she might regret what she's about to say, but she needs to do it, to lighten the heavy feeling in her heart. "I... I can't understand my feelings anymore... I like you... I really do, but... August and the den, what if they find out? I really want to know you, to be with you... Why is this so frustrating? I'm so scared of what will happen to us... I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.."

Last edited:
Zoey was pushed into the tunnel and forced to the ground. She got up and tried to get back. She was held back and shook with rage and tears. "Let me go now." She said. They did and she grabbed her things. She saw Grayson storm off and looked at the headstone with the girls name in it. A lump grew in her throat, August told them to move out because of the police. He asked her if she was okay. She looked at him and said nothing, she couldn't her brother was gone and she didn't do a thing to stop it. She hated that Damien dragged her out. She was mad at him she just shook her head no at August and walked on. She couldn't say anything. She didn't want to. They all walked back in silence. Damien tried to stop her but, she ran to her room locking the door. She washed her face off and stripped her clothes changing into something else. She sniffed and hid into her pillow. Her brother was gone, yeah they fought but she still loved him. He was her brother for god sakes, he took care of her. She sat up and sniffed as she hit her pillow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.