Teenage Blood

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grayson pushed away all thoughts of what ifs about Anna since he was just scaring himself. He hugged himself since he felt like he was gonna be sick the closer they got to the building. Juliet waited under the tunnel entrences but had her assassin guise on. Grayson took out his knife glaring as he saw only the silhouette of a female.

Juliet rolled her eyes and crossed her arms looking at Grayson making a light bird call sound indicating to Grayson and August. The bird sound wasn't enough to make the walls cave in. Grayson relaxed and put his knife away glad for once to see Juliet.

Zoey walked with her brother and they stayed silent as they walked. She hadn't slept well the night before. She knew something bad would happen today and it would happen yo her ir her brother. Now she regretted ever involving him in the first place. She breathed in and sighed. She slowed to the back looking behind her. She bit her lip and sighed.

Zory heard the bird call and knew it was the insider. She frowned only slightly, she stopped just behind the others, they still couldn't talk here, but she would throw her life out there before she let August or Grayson do it.

August whistled back in the matching call and all was settled, meeting up with Juliet he shook her hand quietly and motioned to make base camp for the night, they would attack tomorrow, everyone was too tired from the walking. Turning to his people he signed to stay quiet but to follow Juliet out of the subway and above ground to a small white house just inside the facility fence, Juliet quarters.

Once inside they all dropped their stuff and sat in her living room, a dingy place with peeling walls and ripped furniture. "Well at least we don't have to sleep in the subway..." August remarked and smiled a little. Grayson's nervous finger tapping on the coffee table ndxt to him was making August nervous as they sat and waited for Juliet to tell them what to do, this was her show now and August knew that. He was out of his home territory and therefore on her property, her rules.

Stealing a glance to Zoey he noticed her nervous stance as she paced the room, refusing to sit down. He hadn't seen her this nervous before, actually August himself had never been this nervous before. It seemed to him that every one in the room was on edge about this, they were dangerously close to the facility and the cult who specializes in ruining teens minds with ease. They all were jittery and August had no confidence to reassure them. He was just as scarred and they knew it.

Juliet shook his hand back firmly and walked out if the tunnel climbing out of the hole with grace and ease. She helped whoever needed a hand up. When everyone was out she covered the small rat hole. She lead them to her headquarters that was hidden. She looked around the room observing each and everyone seeing everyone edge "what are you all? Panseys being on edge like this? The moment I sensed you all in that tunnel I could smell the fear." She crossed her arms with a look of annoyance. She removed her mouth piece and her hood "all of you need to get over this being scared. Especially you August. You are the leader after all"
Grayson heard one person talk "who are you to lecture us?"

Grayson hid his smirk as he stopped his finger tapping. With a blink of an eye Juliet threw a small dagger centimeters away from nicking the male's face "question me again and I won't miss you" she threatened. The guy nodded immediately and kept his mouth shut.

With a nod Juliet looked at everyone "get some shut eye. In about five hours I will wake everyone up to get a plan in motion" she ordered as she headed to leave to go to the main house "I have other duties to get to" she looked at August with a look that told him she needed to go take of Grace and fill her in on what's going on.

Reactions: BookDragon
August knew she was right but he couldn't shake the fear that was threatening to control his being. He looked around the room and then rolled out his sleeping bag and slithered in, trying to get any sleep his brain would allow him. All he could think about was his reunion with Grace, she was closer than ever yet somehow farther away.

Closing his eyes he envisioned walking into her holding room and seeing her sitting there on the bed, legs crossed and arms relaxed. In his dream he walked towards her and saw her smile and running to him, falling in his arms, he leaned down and he kissed her on those oh so familiar lips and ran his hand up her shirt like she loved, feeling her soft skin and her ribs sticking out a little as she bent backwards. Laying her on the bed August climbed over her and kissed her neck, collar bones, all the way down her body and heard the familiar moans and feeling all her muscles tensing like he liked.

Climbing back up her body he kissed her again but something was different, her lips were closed, she wasn't kissing him back. "Grace? What's wrong?" He breathed and looked into her eyes. She sighed and responded boredly, "I just don't know if I want you anymore... Grayson is so much better at pleasure than you are.." she pushed August off and turned to Grayson who was now in the room smiling. Right in front of August they started making out and feeling all ovee each other's bodies and August began screaming no as loud as he could. He couldn't take it.

Shaken awake suddenly he was back in Juliet house surrounded by wide eyed people who looked worried. Relizing he had been dreaming the whole thing and he must have been screaming out loud August reassured everyone it was simply a bad dream and that everything was fine. Damn it man get a grip! She loves you, everything is going to be fine! He frantically told himself.

Grayson was sitting by the window while everyone else had gone to sleep. He had his arms crossed and staring at the moon. The moon and stars had been Anna's favorite thing to look at. He smiled faintly but then it was gone immediately. He looked in August's direction when he started screaming and shook him roughly "August!" He yelled and snapped his fingers. When August awoke he looked concerned "August what happened?" He asked.

Juliet was with Grace assuring her that August would be fine since Juliet was the one who was gonna help each team get in. She explained the plan and made sure it was gonna go off without a hitch. Grace nodded hugging her knees "I hope you're right Jules" she whispered softly.

His breath was so fast he felt like he was hyperventilating.

"I-I can't talk about it.... it was j-just a dream.." he decided it better to not tell Grayson his greatest fear. Turning away from him August tried for the next hour to fall asleep again but he couldnt. The alarm clock sounded and everyone woke up reluctantly.

"Alright everyone get your gear together, Juliet will be back any minute and will expect us to get a plan together." Pulling out a granola bar he scarfed it down and hoped it would make his stomach dalmdown, the dream still haunting his mind.

Juliet was there the moment of the first beep. She was in a guard uniform "team Alpha I'll take you first. Team Echo wait here" she ordered. Grayson hadn't slept at all. He looked at August "tell me later. For now go get your woman" he said "if you see Anna tell her I'm coming" he said with a serious 'I will kill everyone' look.

Zoey went up from the tunnels, all the others had spoken, but she and her brother will still silent. Juilete got pissed at some dude and threw a knife. Her brother looked at Zoey and they both slightly smirked. Her brother sat down, she stood and started pacing as her mind went over the dream again and again.

She jumped as the woman spoke again and said not to be afraid. Zoey wanted to smack her and be like'how do you know some of us won't die or be captured.' She just glared after her as she left. She sunk down in a corner to sleep. Her mind was on the mission so her dreams were fucked up.

She was walking silently down the hall, when she heard a door open she ran and went to hide, but git stuck in a laboratory room. The cult caught her and dragged her to a chair kicking and screaming."No," she yelled and tried ti fight back. She sat up bolt right breathing heavily. She looked around the room, her eye's went to Grayson and August, she turned over and tried to get her breath under control. She stood to the alarm and got ready. She looked at the others with a silent look. She still hadn't spoken.

Her brother got up and got ready. He saw the fear in his sister's eye's. He knew she had a bad dream, but worse then he could imagine if it scared her.

Last edited:
Pulling out his blades August followed Juliet out into the forest surrounding the facility and the rest of the Alpha team followed him, Damien, Sia and James. His heart in his ears August tried to focus on Grace but he knew that his mind was on Grayson, something was wrong and August feared that if one more thing went wrong he'd snap and August would lose his best officer.

Shaking his head he snuck through the forest as they went around the back of the building to a access ladder that led to the air shafts for fixing and what not. Shimmyin up the ladder with his knives held in his mouth August carefully followed Juliet up and into the air shaft. Careful not to make too much noise they began to move through the silver maze of metal hallways and cold pockets of air. After about ten minutes of shuffling through these they came to a vent and upon looking through the slits August could see Grace sitting on the bed below them. Smiling he began to quietly unscrew the bolts holding the grate down, suddenly a man appeared in the room with Grace, a much older man. He walked towards Grace and she began to cry and crawl away but he kicked her side and threw her on the bed, pinning her down he started kissing her neck as she screamed.

"FUK THIS SHIT!" August screamed and punched straight through the grate and dropped to the floor landing in a roll and coming up in a battle position with his knives bared. The man looked terrified as he leapt from Grace's body and backwards away from August. Turning for the door he ran but Sia dropped down in front of him with her revolver pointed at his face. Backing away the man was trapped between Sia and August.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing to my girlfriend?!" August rolled forward and sliced the tendons on the back of the man's legs and watched him fall and yelp in pain. Bending over the man's throat August simply slit his throat nice and slow and the blood soaked his hands but he didn't care, he looked at Grace and time stopped.

Juliet left and went back for Echo Team "move out and follow me. Grace is secured" Grayson looked at Juliet "where is Anna?" Juliet shook her head "all I know is I was put in charge of Grace only." Juliet then left and Grayson and the rest of the team followed her onto the roof.

Grace held back a scream when she was kicked in the side. She curled up with her hand in her side biting the inside of her cheek. She looked up when August had came down from the ceiling and killed the man. When be looked at her her breath got stuck in her throat. He was covered in blood but she didn't care. She got up ignoring the pain and ran over to him clutching onto him as tears came "August" she whispered. She wanted to scream but knew that she needed to be quiet still. She took a deep breath taking in his scent that she loves so much. She reached up and cupped his face kissing him deeply not caring about the blood that had spurted into his face.

• Love
Welp, so much for a sneak mission Damien thought, after witnessing August's rage, he only hoped no other guards would be alarmed. "Grace is safe, correct?" he radioed "Get her out of the building, August. While we look for Anna." Damien didn't want to risk Grace to be stuck in the building anymore than she had to, if she stayed while looking for Anna, they had a higher chance of getting re-caught.

"Zoey, Damon, James and Sia, with me. We check the operation theater. Grayson and crazy bi- errr, Juliet, meet us down there ASAP." he ordered. Damien's team soon made to the location of the experiment. The theater was surrounded with guards as a procession of Esoteric Society members filed into the room to witness the plan go into action. In there midst was the man Damien was looking for. Faust. Kneeling in a far corner, about twenty feet from the theater door was Echo team, coming from the roof. Alpha team was in the opposite corner. "On my mark, wait for the engage command" the Thief whispered into the radio.

Branden watched her go and his heart sank a littld, she seemed scared. Fuck, I've upset her. Why do I always have to ruin what's perfect!?! He growled pin his mind and made his way back to the kitchen. When he arrived he found Fianna in the pantry just standing there, not organizing or anything but not facing him. Deciding he would leave her alone for now he loudly started to do the dishes to announce his presence so she would snap out of whatever thought trance she had been in. All he could think about was the way it felt to touch her, his hands were like magnets to her body and he loved the way she was so shy about the kiss, timid but full of desire.

As Fianna arrived at the kitchen, she can't seem to get any work done and just stare in almost anything. She was still high from the kiss and she didn't know why she wanted it to happen again. "Shut up, Fifi. You can't fall in love. He's an enemy. You shouldn't fall for his tricks..." Fianna mumbled to herself and entered the pantry. She wanted to convince herself that it was just an accident, that the kiss was a mistake but as she remembered the kiss and replayed the scene in her head again and again, the more she craved for his lips, the desire to run her fingers across his chiseled chest and just feel him warmth.

She heart the loud clattering of dishes, making her snap out of her trance. With a face as red as beet and her heart pounding like a wild drum, she frantically moved inside the pantry and knocked over some of the vegetables, causing her to stumble and eventually fall face flat on the floor.

"Fuck.." she muttered, having a hard time standing up. It seems like she sprained her ankle due to the fall. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. How can I work with a fucking sprain..." she muttered angrily, trying to stand up but fall on her ass due to the pain. She didn't want to call Branden for help but she didn't want to stay in the pantry forever. "I guess I just have to stay away looking at his lips and stop imagining he'll kiss me again" she mumbled with a blush before calling the person she's going crazy in love with "uhm.. B-B-Branden?"

Juliet noticed that Damien had a grudge against Faust and smirked "he's the head of the little group. Take him out and you'll be the 'Hero' of the Glory Givers" she whispered in Damien's ear. She held her finger up as if to give her a minute. She slipped out of the shaft with grace and quietly walking to the door and opened it then closed it. Faust looked at Juliet "where have you been?" Juliet scowled crossing her arms "I have my orders and you know that" she snapped. Faust sighed "fine whatever. One of my men went missing. Go find him" she waved him off "you aren't my boss. You go do it" she was buying Damien time so he could assassinate him.

Seconds after Juliet entered the theater, Damien pilled out a canister from his pack. "Masks, on" he whispered into the radio. Thank goodness for chem nerds. He pulled the pin on the canister and rolled it towards the collective of guards in front of the theater doors. A huge plume of noxious gas erupted from the canister, causing coughing and hysteria among the guards. Some fired shots blindly while others just collapsed. Once the were down, it was time to get Anna. "Grayson, come with me. Zoey, Damon watch the doors, everyone else, fan out and clear an exit route."

Damien and Grayson charged through the doors of the theater. They were met with surprise from the Esoteric Society members. Without second thought, the two teens started to slaughter the cultists. Damien took to the right and Grayson the left. They were out numbered five too one. "Zoey, Damon, get in here!" Fawkes barked as he fought off two cultists.

Faust smirked at the teens, his green eyes sparkling with malicious delight. The rugged man pulled out a revolver and shot Damien in the leg once and chest twice. Blood splattered the cultists as Damien went down. Faust lined up a killing headshot before a knife was thrown at him, barely missing. He sneered as he went over to Anna, holding a gun to her head. Tears formed as she tried screaming, but nothing would come out. She was gadded and bound to an operating table.

Zoey was not happy about Damien calling the shots. He was new, and telling her what to do. She looked at Damon and nods. She snuck away from the door to look for something anything to prove to the world this was going on. Damon jumped hearing his name and shots. He walked in and saw Faust his back was to him. Damon walked up and snapped his neck one fluid movement. He knelt next to Damien."and this is what happens when you think you know it all you get your stupid ass shot" Damon said. Ge put pressure on the wounds and getto patched him up. He lightly picked Damien up,"We have to go, stay the fuck awake hey Damien you here me. My sister will kill me if you die." He said.

Zoey had gone snooping as always. She went through files, she found one and stuffed it in her bag. She snuck back out and almost got caught twice. She nade it back and saw Damien."Idiot," she muttered,"lets go guy's move your asses now, she snapped at the others.

Cracking could be heard as Faust's neck back into shape. Slowly, he rose up. "That wasn't very nice." he said as he glared at Damon, who was tending to Damien.

"Watch...Back...Nano...regen." Damien muttered to Damon.

Slowly, the bodies of what were thought to be slain Society members began to rise, and regenerate. The Esoteric Society had been around a long time and had access to the best in technology. They were no jocks and would not be taken out so swiftly. Nano-machines injected into the blood stream regenerated damaged biological structures at the cellular level. It would take more than a snapped neck or stab wounds to take them down.

Faust picked up the revolver and shot Anna in the stomach. The rest of the Society kept attacking the Givers and regenerating as Faust and three others made their escape using a rear exit.

Sia and James ran into the operating room. "We need to get the fuck out of here! I already set the charges, this place goes boom after we are gone! Pick up Anna and go!" shouted James.

Grayson had started killing before Damien said to. He had a murderous look in his eyes. He looked around the room as he fought and saw Anna or what looked like Anna. He was about to walk over to her when Faust shot her in the stomach and glared about to lunge at him in complete rage but saw Anna disappear pixilated. He was confused then it hit him "a fucking hologram!" He yelled. He growled and spoke in his ear piece "everyone move out. Mission complete." He said. He looked at Damien "go ahead with the others and get out" he ordered.

Juliet looked at Grayson walking to his side "I'll stay with you. I know the building by heart" she said "plus all of the pass codes. Grayson nodded "alright. Fine" he said agreeing with Juliet's plans. Grayson looked at Damien "how long until the building explodes?" He asked

Last edited:
Damien looked up at Grayson, and with the last of his strength he threw him a remote. "It's up to you..." he smirked before blacking out. Blood drenched his clothing and covered Damon as well. He needed a hospital. The bullet was still lodged inside his body, where as the one to the leg passed clean through, without hitting bone.

The remote Damien passed Grayson was the detonator for the charges that were placed at the foundation level of the building. Once activated, they had 30 seconds before it exploded, bringing the building down. The charges were a combination of thermite, to cut through the steel and good old fashioned TNT to clear the concrete.

Grayson nodded and looked at Damon "get him out of here now" he ordered. He looked at Juliet "where would she be?" Juliet began to run quietly and fast. Grayson kept up with her with ease as they ran the halls. The detonator in his hands. Juliet quickly put in a pass code to the room then opened the door. She walked in with Grayson behind her. They looked around the room but no sign of Anna. Grayson swore under his breath as they continued to search until they looked everywhere makig sure to avoid being detected or seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.