Teenage Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoey lay back with a sigh. She was in pain and August questioning her wasn't helping. She wanted to cry, she wanted her brother. She pinched the bridge of her nose and nods."I don't know he must of found it and yes he was. He is having a hard time with Annas death." She said. Her lip quivered and she rolled to her good side and just watched August pace. She wiped her eye's and pulled her pillow close to her.

Grayson was struggling to get August off of him with one hand until August had gotten the upper hand. He felt himself being dragged to the cell hold and shacked. He fought against his restraints "let me the fuck go!" He yelled at him then felt a sudden burst of pain on his side coughing some. He looked around when August left trying to figure out to escape from his cell. He was to worried about Zoey and wanted to apologize to her immediately. That bullet was meant for him not her.

"Look I'm sorry. His is hard on everyone. I'm sorry you're in pain and i-I'm sorry about your brother.... he was a great warrior and I wish I had 100 more like him.... but look at me..." he sat on her bed and lifted her chin and wiped a tea from her cheek. "It's always darkest before the dawn Zoey, this will get better. I promise." He smiled a little and stroked her hair softly. She was a great person and he cared greatly for her as a person, not in a romantic way but in the way a good friend cares for another. Standing he left the room and went back to his own to find Grace sleeping on his bed with one of his tee shirts on like she used to.

Zoey nods and sniffed. She looked up when August lifted her chin and wiped her tear. She wanted to hit him all he could say was sorry for the loss of her brother, and for Anna. He had Grace, ge didn't loose anything dear to him, he didn't understand. She watched him go and forced herself to sit up. She wiped her eye's and groaned. She moved to get off her bed she couldn't. She grumbles and grabs for her phone. She called one of the others to come get her. When Derek showed up, she told him to take her to holding. She had him set her on the floor. She opened the door and pulled herself in the best she could told Derek to wait outside. She looked at Grayson."Hey," she said to him gently. She nudged him with the arm on her goodside.

Grayson lifted his hanging head to look at Zoey. His eyes widened some "Zoey I am so fucking sorry...please forgive me...that bullet was meant for me...not you" he said reaching out to touch her but his hands were shackled. He looked down again gritting his teeth "Damn it...I'm always fucking up..." He whispered.

Zoey moved closer to him and sighed shaking her head."Grayson stop apologizing now. I took that bullet so you wouldn't I knew what you wanted to do so. Grayson it isn't the answer I would take a million bullets to keep you alive. You didn't fuck up I need you to stop blaming yourself for this. I asked for it. If you promise me you wont try to off yourself I will give you the key." She said, otherwise this is for your own good."she said

Last edited:
"Look I'm sorry. His is hard on everyone. I'm sorry you're in pain and i-I'm sorry about your brother.... he was a great warrior and I wish I had 100 more like him.... but look at me..." he sat on her bed and lifted her chin and wiped a tea from her cheek. "It's always darkest before the dawn Zoey, this will get better. I promise." He smiled a little and stroked her hair softly. She was a great person and he cared greatly for her as a person, not in a romantic way but in the way a good friend cares for another. Standing he left the room and went back to his own to find Grace sleeping on his bed with one of his tee shirts on like she used to.
Zoey moved closer to him and sighed shaking her head."Grayson stop apologizing now. I took that bullet so you wouldn't I knew what you wanted to do. Grayson it isn't the answer I would take a million bullets to keep you alive. You didn't fuck up I need you to syop blaming yourself for this. I asked for it. If you promise me you wont try to off yourself I will give you the key." She said, otherwise this is for your own good."she said

Grayson looked at Zoey his insides tightening up at what Zoey said to him "Zoey I...." He looked down at the ground "lets go set some shit on fire" he said with a faint smirk remembering that's what he had said when he was drunk. He looked back at her his smirk gone "Thank you Zoey" he said softly.

Grace had woken up when she heard the gun shot and shot straight up looking around fear in her eyes and her breathing was fast. The last time she heard a gunshot Anna had died. She hugged her knees shaking at the awful memory. She had been covered in Anna's blood since Anna had been shot at point blank range "Anna" she squeaked quietly.

She smirked and took that as a yes. She uncuffed him and watched him."Of course Grayson you know I am always here. This may be a crime to let you go, but you don't deserve this." She said. She placed a hand on his cheek."Grayson are you okay to walk?" She asked him. She wanted him to be okay, she was here for him, though walking about for a while be trouble. She whistled for Derek."Hey help us to my room." She said and they both get set on her bed. Zoey sighed."looks like were not going far." She laughed slightly."your staying in my sight" she said

Grayson shook his head "its not a crime...August put me in there because he wasnt sure of my mental state...I don't blame him though...I've gotten so bad before that August had to kick e out of the Den before. He'd never admit it but he was to the point where he wanted to put me in a mental hospital again...he didn't though" he laid back some wincing some "I think he broke a couple of ribs" he said shifting himself some.

Last edited:
She lay back next to him, her bed was big enough for the both of them. She sighed and stared at the ceiling. Her hand went to her head as she looked over at him."well lets not put you in one." She said. She sighed and watched him."so tell me something I don't know about you." She asked him, she wanted to keep his mind off everything. She tried to stay away from anything to anna related.

Grayson looked over at her and put a arm under her bringing her closer to him careful of her wound "something you don't know about me...hmm" he thought for a while trying to figure out what to tell her "no one except August knows this. It's about before August convinced me to join the Glory Givers...My parents as far as anyone here is concerned were rich suffocating typhoons. That's all I ever told anyone..." He said then looked up at the ceiling "but the truth is thats just how they acted in public...everyone saw the good side of them. Everyone was jealous that we had a perfect family...but that wasn't the case...it was far from it" he looked at her and with his free hand he lifted his hair to reveal the raised scar again "I got a glass thrown at me for getting a B- in Science..." He said hoping that she'd get the drift that every time his parents disapproved they'd get angry and verbally abuse him fist then throw something or hit him "my dad would sometimes give me cigarette burns too"

Zoey moved closer to him and placed a gentle hand on his chest. She watched him as he talked. She understood all to well. She knew how it was. Her brother Damon and her had gone through a shitty situation, but her parents were druggies and her foster parents sucked. They abused her till her brother came to save her."Wow a B- thats harsh." She said. She looked at the scar."well I guess were all kinda messed up. It is why we are here."She said quietly."ouch cigarette burns suck." She said."Well at least you got out and found some where else." She said. She watched him with soft blue eye's not her usual sharp look.

Grayson nodded "yeah on my back...those are mostly faded but if you look close enough you'll see them" he said looking down at her and smiled some "yeah...August saw right through my tough guy attitude and offered me a spot here."

Zoey smiled gently and nods."yeah i get it. Well lucky you are here." She said."you have a nice smile." She said to him and sighed."want to drink or play 20 questions?" She asked him.

Grayson looked away shyly "i-i um..do?" He asked then nodded "we could do both. We could play 20 questions and whoever doesn't want to answer the question has to take a shot" he said his cheeks still a little pink.

She smiled gently and moved so she could grab the bottle under her bed.she layed back with a groan. She sighed."something easy, favorite color." She said as she tried to open the bottle.

Last edited:
Grayson smiled "I have two. Black and red" he said "what's yours?" He asked still having an arm around around her. He looked at the bottle chuckling some "Want help with that bottle?"

Zoey smirked qnd nods. She hands it to him to open. She was glad to be near him."Black and blue." She said. "Your question." She said. She watched him open the bottle then lay with his arm still about her.

Grayson held the open bottle in his hands twirling it some. He thought of his question and smiled "Dogs or cats?" He asked looking at her. He wanted to start out with another easy question.

"Hmm either or I prefer cats low maintenance." She said her hand still on his chest."what about you?" She asked him. She smiled this was thebest conversation she had with him in a while.

• Love
Reactions: AsItIspunkrock
Status
Not open for further replies.