Teenage Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grayson had heard footsteps behind him but ignored them. He watched Fianna and saw her excitement. He was confused uncrossing his arms "what's happening?" He asked clearly not the science type of person.

He looked over in Branden's direction "do you know what's happening or why she's so excited?" He asked. He was clearly calm right now and thinking straight.

Juliet sighed she blended in with the rest of the guards. She made her way down the hallway heading to Grace's room. She opened the door carrying a tray of food she made herself. She entered the room with a small smile "hiya Grace. I've brought food for you." She said just as her beeper went off. She set the tray down in front of Grace before exiting the room. She looked around and didn't see any other guards.

Juliet answered her burner phone which she made it possible to not trace any calls "hello August. It's been a while" she said with a sly smirk on her face "ya miss me that much?" She asked with amusement in her tone. She didn't act like a typical assassin.

Last edited:
Reactions: BookDragon
August smirked on the other end of the line as he monitored the packing of supplies. "But of course my dear, how could I not miss such a sweet voice?" His tone was thick as honey but it was not out of love, everything he said was code. Calling her dear meant that he would be coming to her soon, the not miss part was about them traveling underground and the sweet part was saying times are tough, time is short. He tapped his fingers nervously hoping that she would remeber all of the old code. She was, however, a trained assassin and it was highly unlikely she could have let it all slip when she went on her long term recon mission in Jersey.

Truth be told he did miss her, more her skill than her actual personality but yeah, he missed her none the less. Figuring that Grace was in the room with Juliet August whispered frantically, "Is she safe? Is she the same or has she been changed by them?" His heart was in his throat as he waited for her to reply. His hushed tones were covered by the sounds of his members shifting and packing equipment behind him.

Juliet giggled as he talked in their code bringing back a lot of memories "you needn't speak like that love. I've got everything under control" she said. She actually meant that it was safe to speak freely. She then shifted her weight to her other foot as she leaned against the wall "she's just fine. She keeps asking if you're okay" she said looking at her nails.

Her tone sounded bored but she wasn't. She was just keeping up her front in case someone had walked in. Juliet looked over at Grace "you want to talk to her?" Juliet asked softly into the phone. A guard heard her talking and opened the door. Juliet glared and took out a shuriken throwing it at him but the guard quickly got out of the room.

Juliet smirked since the guard didn't have any higher ups to go to since she practically ran the facility herself when the Revend was away. She knew exactly where the religious idiot was since August had called her "oh how's your play thing Grayson doing?"

Last edited:
Zoey smiled as Damien nudged her and said hey. She told him Hey back. She sighed as they got in the room. She watched and listened. She shook her head and just watchrd. She listened and sighed. When Damien walked up and talked to her. She told him who and sighed, "will take my brother Damon or Demon as we call him." She said.

Shr sighed and walked with Damien to see her brother. She finally stopped at a door with a sigh and knocked. She waited as her brother stepped out. "What in the hell do you want you little gremlin." He asked her."we need you to come with us as second in command I am telling you." She said. He nods and walked out."So out beat me in being a killer?" He snapped at her."Who brought me here ass hat. Maybe you should blame yourself or mom and dad. Now move." She said. He walked to where they were meeting August and she breathed in annoyed.

Fianna turned around to see Brendan joining them, her excitement still bursting through the roof. "I'll show you two what's happening!" she exclaimed and went over to the wall to poke it, causing the pink hard wall to burst into powder, staining their faces and their clothes. "Amazing huh? Chemical metal embrittlement!!!" Fianna stated geekily, smiling towards them ever so sweetly. "The liquid I concocted yesterday can create chemical reactions that could cause the two times stiffer than metal and much more denser than titanium wall to be converted into fine powder~" She was obviously geeking out right now but she didn't care. She was too ecstatic to care about it and to actually see one of her experiments working for the greater good or bad, sent her over the moon. She had always wanted to help using her chemical fascination and she thinks that if she stayed with the Glory givers, maybe she'll be able to fulfill her dream. Maybe.

August breath caught in his goat at the mention of talking to Grace. "Oh god ye- I mean, sure hand her the phone. Oh and Grayson is doing fine, he misses you.." he chuckled a little at the last comment because Grayson and Juliet despised each other deeply. His heart in his mouth August took a deep breath and waited for his love to come on the phone, he could believe it.

God I need to hear her sweet voice again. I hope she still loves me... his mind was fearful as he wondered how Grace had changed since they had last been together roughly a month ago. It would be hard for August if she had changed her mind that she didn't want to love him anymore, fear and torture can do that to a person, he would know on a personal level.

Branden smiled at Fianna's excitement and after a swift blast of pink he smiked, his teeth stained bright pink now and he coughed a little but stifled a laugh. She was so freaking cute when she got all happy and chemistry was obviously something she loved. Deep down Branden was hoping she'd sense the bubbling chemistry between the two of them and hopefully they'd be able to... make some magic with it...

Grayson looked at Fianna and patted her shoulder gently with a smirk "good work Fianna. I'll be sure to give a high praise to August about you" he said then looked at Branden when he was close enough so only he could hear him "don't let her slip through your fingers man. You'll regret it" he clasped him on the back before walking back to the Den.

Juliet smirked at August's comment and "I'm sure hes deeply crushed i've been gone for such a long time" sarcasim was oozing from her tone. Juliet looked at Grace with a kind smile Its for you"

Grace looked at her shocked but took the phone "h-hello?" She asked softly obviously nervous that it was the Reverend again. She blinked multiple times when she heard August speak "August?" She breathed "is it really you?" She whispered.

Fianna smiled when Grayson patted her shoulder, feeling that she made another new friend. "Y-You don't have to do that. Uhm.. I t-think its best if we keep this a secret. I.. I'm not used to being the center of attention" she mumbled shyly as her cheeks started to redden. She was used to getting praised whenever she's doing chemistry but to hear a praise from a boy? Fianna didn't know what to feel or what to say.

As Grayson left her and Branden, she smiled towards the male and pounced on him for a hug, unable to control her happiness. "It worked! My experiment worked! Oh my God, I'm so happy!!!"

The warmth of her chest against his and he arms around him made Branden weak in the knees, it had been a long time since a woman had touched him in that way. Unable to control himself he wrapped him arms around her waist and pulled their bodies together, the space between them disappeared and he leaned back so his nose was inches from hers. For a moment time in the room stopped, all he could hear was Grayson's words and his own heart in his ears. Her lips looked so soft and invifing, but he dared not make the first move she hadn't made one either so they just stood their staring at one another for awhile

Fianna was so happy that she didn't realize what she was doing until Branden wrapped his arms around her waist, their bodies so close that there was no space between them. He made her think that they're bodies are puzzle pieces, so perfectly fitting each other. Fianna can feel his hot breath, his crazy beating heart and his warmth as he stared into her eyes. Unconsciously, she placed a hand on his cheek, gently caressing it with her thumb as her eyes moved to his lips. "I wonder what your lips taste like.." she wondered out loud with half-lidded eyes. Hearing herself, she was suddenly woken up in her trance and quickly pushed him away. "Uhm.. I..I...I'm sorry!!!" she quickly apologized and bowed deeply, hiding her beet red face. She didn't know what was happening to her as her heart pounded loudly, unable to think straight. "Ah.. I'll.. I'll just go.. I'm sorry.." she apologized once again and quickly walked away from him, trying her best to get back to the den.

Branden's eyes widened with fear he couldn't lose this moment. Spinning around he caught her wrist and whispered, "it's okay if you find out what they taste like..." pulling her body in close he put his hand on the back of her neck and the other on her lower back, pushing his hips slightly into hers as his lips planted softly on hers. The taste was like nothing he had every experienced before, it was pure ecstasy for him. He wanted every inch of her, her body, her mind, her deepest darkest secrets, this was the moment that he truly decided she was it.

Keeping his hands on her body he shifted slightly and kept kissing her, his lips tracing every soft inch of hers. Hoping to god she was feeling the same way he broke the kiss and slowly opened his eyes, still holding her in his arms, his heart pounding like mad.

"We don't have to tell anyone... it can be our secret forbidden romance if you will..." chuckling a little he smiled and bit his lip.

August's hands began to shake as he heard her sweet voice filter through the phone.

"Oh my god baby its me. Oh shit it's so good to hear your voice. I am so sorry this has happened to you you better believe I'm coming to get you as soon as I can. Oh god I love you so much I can't wait to hold you and kiss you baby." His eyes tearing up he couldn't hold back his smile as he heard her feeble voice as she cried with joy, he wanted nothing more than to climb through the phone and hold her. Once he had her back he vowed to never let her go again.

Grace held the phone with shaking hands as tears started forming "I know you are. I haven't had any doubt hun...I love you" she whispered through the phone never wanting to hang up on him again. She wanted to be on the phone with him until she could see him again but knew that wouldn't happen. Not if she wanted him to come and her. She wiped her tears and sniffled some.

Grace looked up at Juliet as she continued talking "you don't have to worry August. Juliet explained who she is to me three months ago...I've been in good hands. Please baby make sure she gets a promotion or something" she said softly. She wanted to tell him everything that has happened especially with Anna. She looked down at the ground growing strangly quiet as she thought about her sister...Graced hoped that August wouldn't ask about Anna right now.

Juliet snorted as she had her arms crossed "I don't want nuthin from no one and August knows that. I only joined his little group to make sure things didn't get out of hand" she said but was smiling for Grace's sake.

Several hours later, Damien had finished prepping everything needed for the mission. Each member had a backpack of gear, supplies and rations. He sent out a message to gather everyone at the subway tunnel. Fawkes was the first to arrive, next came Zoey and her brother. The thief didn't know what to think of the pixie's brother yet, but knowing Zoey had family made Damien miss his own sibling who had been taken from him. Putting that aside, he was now waiting on August, Grayson, Fianna, James and Sai to meet up. Damien fiddled with his knives as he waited, catching the attention of Zoey's brother, Damon.

Fianna was about to head back to a tunnel when she suddenly felt a warm hand on her wrist and a hot breath whispering in her ear. "W-What do you mean by--" she didn't finish her sentence as warm lips pressed against her, his hands drifting to her lower back and settling there, pulling her closer. Her eyes widen in surprised as she realized that Branden is kissing her. Her eyes fluttered shut and in the darkness she can see light exploding. His lips are so soft and sweet that she just wanted to taste him forever.

As he broke the kiss and slowly opened his eyes, Fianna can feel the liquid warmth that quickly spread through her body. She can feel hear heart pounding wildly, her hands clammy and her lips still warm. She didn't know what to say or what to do. She had never been kissed before and she had never felt like this. Just what on earth is happening to her?

Fianna can't think straight and just stared at his mesmerizing green eye, unable to move from her spot. His voice sounded so melodious, like the song of the angels from heavens above. Wait, since when did I thought his voice was angelic? "Uh..uhm.. I.. I better get back to the uhm..kitchen..yeah.. I..uh.. need to sort the vegetables.." she said awkwardly and pushed him away yet her hand was clinging on his shirt. She didn't know why she did that and she was clearly embarrassed about it. Quickly letting him go, her cheeks were now flaming with a red blush. "I.. I'll see you in the uhm..kitchen"

Zoey grabbed her bag and bit her lip. She sighed and grabbed her sweat shirt. She looked at Damien and Damon. She rolled her eye's as her brother glared down at her she glared back up at him. They looked like they could kill each other and would if they could. Zoey fingeted the knife handle in her sleeve as she watched him. She went to slap him, he grabbed her wrist and turbed her about. She went and jabbed her elbow into his side. She pulled her blade. They smirked as each had a blade to each other's throat. He lifted an eyebrow and smirked."Well you have gotten better," He smirked "and you have lost your touch." She said and cocked her head slightly at him. They put there blades away she saw Damien noticed he was intently watching her brother. She nods to Damon." Demon some one wants to speak you." She said. He turned to Damien with gis arms crossed."Yes?' He asked Damien. Zoey socked him in the arm."behave" she said

August hung up the phone reluctantly and headed back to the supply room to find everyone standing there waiting around. He saw a James and Sia enter the room not too long after himself and watched a Damien hustle about getting things in order. Yeah, he's gonna be a good leader somsday, shit he already is a great one! He thought to himself as he watched the kid organize the rough crew before him. Once everyone had their bags and was quiet August stepped forward.

"Alright. Today is the day, no fucking around on this mission, it probably the most important one any of you have ever been on, besides the senior members." Nodding his head towards Zoey, Grayson and Damien, " we will travel by the subway tunnels that were so graciously opened but remeber they are still dangerous. The most important thing down there is to stay quiet, echoes set off the cave ins so it is imperative that we don't speak. Hand signals only!" He glared at the crowd and shifted his bag on his back nervously. "Now move out!"

Branden watched her go and his heart sank a littld, she seemed scared. Fuck, I've upset her. Why do I always have to ruin what's perfect!?! He growled pin his mind and made his way back to the kitchen. When he arrived he found Fianna in the pantry just standing there, not organizing or anything but not facing him. Deciding he would leave her alone for now he loudly started to do the dishes to announce his presence so she would snap out of whatever thought trance she had been in. All he could think about was the way it felt to touch her, his hands were like magnets to her body and he loved the way she was so shy about the kiss, timid but full of desire.

Grayson grabbed his bag in silence and immediately headed for the tunnels going ahead of everyone. He knew the tunnels very well since he had studied the blueprints over and over to memorize them by heart. He gripped onto his back gritting his teeth as he his eyes narrowed. Anyone who stood in his way was going to die. There would be no asking questions.

His mind went to Juliet and gripped his bag even tighter thinking to himself 'if she fucking hurt any one if them she's dead meat as well' he ignored the footsteps beside him knowing it was August. Grayson was glad that they couldn't speak since he wasn't in the mood to listen to any type of reasoning at all.

August's heard the resounding footsteps as he and the mission crew walked the miles and miles of tunnel. Leaving Branden in charge at the Den made August a ittle uneasy, his stomach was already in knots about Grayson, something was wrong and August knew it. Having bad dreams the night before August hasn't slept very well and knew that no one else had either. He tended to stay awake more than others but lately his eyes were heavy with thoughts and dreams of Grace, he wasn't himself.

Visions of blood and battle filled his head as he heard the supplies in his pack ruffling arounf as he climbed over stones and boulders that had fallen from the tunnel ceiling long ago. He didn't enjoy killing people but he knew he couldn't just walk into the facility and ask nicely for them to let Grace go, it wasn't exactly fair he thought.

Fear suddenly gripped his heart like ice, if anyone was caught they'd be brainwashed and lost forever to the Glory Givers, they were unrecoverable at that point. Counting his members in his head August knew they'd be alright statistically speaking even if they lost everyone here, but it's quality over quantity, these people with him were his best members and if he lost them the Glory Givers would suffer hard for it and he knew it.

Status
Not open for further replies.