Teenage Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
She saw him cry and bit her lip. She had no Idea what to do, cause she was about to loose it as well. She saw him grab her knife. She saw turned and took it from him. She hid her knives."Grayson that is not the answer."

Grayson looked at her "I can't do this Zoey...I can't deal with whatever this is...I want to die...please let just do it" he whispered "I'm a grenade now..." He whispered "August knows I am...before long he's going to be forced to either kill me or kick me out" he hugged his knees to his chest again "Anna was my stability....she was the ground that my feet stood on...now that she's gone I'm unstable and falling...down a never ending hole" he whispered.

• Love
Reactions: BookDragon
Zoey felt so bad for him. She sighed and shook her head."Grayson I want to help." She said. She moved close to him and wrapped her arms around him gently."Thats okay to be a ticking time bomb is me as well. Trust me August won't want either us around for long." She said gently."Grayson you have me here I know I am not anna and I am not trying to be. But if you will let me help I want to." She said

Grayson let her hug him. He wrapped an arm around her and rested his head on her shoulder taking the alcohol from her. He took a good long drink from it and handed it back "I'm sorry I broke your nose a while back" he whispered wanting to get his mind off of Anna. He looked at her "I just need anyone but August to talk to..." He said quietly.

Zoey sighed and let him take the alcohol. She leaned her head on him."you can talk to me any time. You know that. And forget it, my nose is the least of the injuries I have had. She took a sip and sighed. She stayed close to him, her arms around him and her head leaning on him and kept him close. She smiled gently down at him and sighed.

Grayson took the alcohol again and drank it. After a bit he was drunk. He stood up and looked at her "I wanna set shit on fire!" He said "lets go to the damn surface and set trash cans and other shit on fire. Maybe some people" he said heading for the exit of the room but stumbled when he tried to walk.

Zoey hadn't drank as nuch as him."yeah why not, lets set shit on fire." She said. She stood and frowned when he stumbled."careful." She said and helped him down the hatch into the tunnels. She walked with him and had gin sit on her bed while she grabbed some thingd. She came back and found him laying down."Grayson?" She asked and saw him sleeping. She sighed and covered him up. She went about hiding her weapons and locking them up. She sat in her confy chair and let Grayson sleep on her bed. She bit her lip and sighed.

Grayson had crawled on her bed and the moment his head bit the pillow he began snoring. He had his mouth open and was hugging a pillow. One leg was bent up and the other was slightly bent. He looked just like a peaceful child and his hair had fallen into his face so whenever he breathed out the hair would blow up revealing his forehead where large raised scar was.

Zoey got him more comfortable and moved his hair. She use to do this for her brother. She knew that drinking and crying then going with the first thing he said was best way to get him to rest. She would say she need to grab something take a while and he would sleep on her bed. Same thing for Grayson. She sighed and sunk to the floor in tears. She drank from the bottle wanting to knock out as well. Shr made her way to hwr recliner chair and passed out in it. She woke probably two hours later with a sigh. She looked around the room and looked over at Grayson on her bed. Sge sighed all she could get was a few hours she hated it.

Grayson grumbled some in his sleep as she moved him. He turned onto his side and continued to snore loudly. When he started to wake up he he snorted some and opened his eyes. He looked around and saw that Zoey was up as well. He sat up rubbing his eyes "sorry I fell asleep on your bed" he said softly in a tired haze.

August rose from the bed suddenly and made his way to the kitchen, careful not to wake Grace. He needed to clear his head and find Damien, he needed a new first office and he needed to meet with Zoey and Damien to discuss what happens now. The cult would surely regroup and once news of the Reverend being dead reached them they would be sure to want revenge.

Trotting the halls August came upon Zoey's room and he knocked on the door, "Zoey, I need to speak with you. Im sorry it's so sudden but we need to discuss the next step of the Glory Givers." His hands shook slightly wondering how she would take the request for a meeting but he kept his cool.

Branden sat down on the kitchen floor and wiped the blood off his hands from Grayson's wounds. He looked to Fianna who was busy sweeping and keeping herself busy. Standing he walked to her and took the broom from her hands gently, taking her hands in his own.

"Don't ever think your scars are ugly Fianna, your scars make you who you are and you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen..." he smiled and brushed the hair out of her eyes.

Zoey shrugged "Its fine you needed it more then I do." Shr said abd stretched."how you feeling?" She asked and pointed to his hand. She moved and sat by his side."need me to do anything, or just want to sit here my bed is comfy as hell."she said. She looked up when she heard a knock and August voice.

She told Grayson to stay put a minute."I am sorry August maybe in a bit, but I can't at the moment." She said through the door keeping her back to it. She didn't want to go anywhere or leave Grayson alone atm.

Grayson looked up when there was a knock. He saw August walk in and instantly anger crossed his face. He narrowed eyes then looked at Zoey "I'm fine" he said getting up. He roughly shouldered past August walking out of the room. He walked to his own room and slammed his door hard. He fell back leaning against his door putting a hand on his face. He didn't know how long until he would be able to forgive himself for losing control. He wasn't angry at August or anyone else just at himself. He was deeply blaming himself. He noticed his handgun laying there. He walked over to it and picked up staring at it.

August sighed deeply as Grayson shoulders passed him. I hope to god he doesn't do anything stupid, I feel so bad for him, I never wanted any of this for him. August looked at Zoey and shook his head, "I'm sorry, I didn't know he was here. I can come back katdf. Why don't you go check on him? You seem to be the only one he's letting in at the moment...." August walked out and held his arms close to his chest aan his head low, he had a bad feeling about Grayson tonight.

Zoey watched Grayson and sighed. She looked at August and shook her head and nods to Grayson as he left. She sighed and ran after him."Grayson open up please." She begged him. She sighed and knocked on the door, talk to me I told you, you could, come on please." She begged him through the door. She tried the handle and peaked in."Grayson please, talk to me I want to be here as a friend someone you can talk to." She said

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BookDragon
Grayson's hands shook as he held the gun "go away Zoey I don't want you to see what I'm about to do" he said cocking his gun trying to be quiet in doing so but it was loud enough that Zoey could hear it. He looked up at the door "even after drinking the pain is still here...I want it to stop and this is the only way it will."

"Grayson don't, please dont do this." She said. She heard the gun and moved forward. She grabbed him from behind and turned hin around."you have more people in your life who care for you more then just anna. Me for example don't do this grayson. It's gonna hurt like hell, even for a while. This isn't the answer." She said as she struggled with him gently. She went to take the gun when it accidentally went off. She stopped and her hand went to her stomach." What the.." she sunk to the floor holding her side where the bullet lodged.

August heard the cocking of the gun and ran back to the room, just as he slammed open the door he saw the gun fire straight into Zoey's side and Grayson drop it in horror. August leapt onto him and held his arms to his side as he struggled and screamed for August to let him go.

"FUCK GRAYSON!" August shouted and pinned him down, looking down at Zoey he saw the pool of blood forming around her and she became very slow moving and kept cringing. "SHIT HELP! HELP IN HERE ANYONE!" He kept screaming as loud as he could and soon James and Finn came in to the room guns bared but seeing the scene they stowed them away and quickly grabbed Zoey carrying her gently but moving as fast as hey could to Branden in the Med bay/supply closet.

August stood and held Grayson in a position that kept his hands from moving at all. Taking him to the hold he shackled him to the far wall and looked at him with pity and fear.

"See this is what happens when you decide to do something stupid. Now look what you've done to Zoey! What the hell were you thinking you dumb fuck?" August was so angry he kicked Grayson's side and slammed the door as he left him alone to wallow in his own pity. He made his way to the supply room and found Branden digging out he bullet from Zoey's side and Fianna standing nearby holding the tray of surgical tools. The amount of blood on everything was impressive.

"Is she going to make it?" He kneeled beside her and grabbed her hand, it was cold and clammy. Branden looked at August with a solem glance.

"She'll live but it's going to take some time for her to recover." Branden said quietly as he began to stitch her up. 40 stitches.

Zoey held her side and watched blood pool, she sat down holding her side. She was still shocked and her hand held pressure on it."August stop it was my fault I was trying to get Grayson to stop." She said. She felt the warm liquid on her hand. She looked down as she felt feint."August don't." She was still begging on behalf of Grayson.

She let out a groan as the guys pick her up. She shook her head, "no I have to stop this." She mumbled to them light headed. She passed out just before the kitchen, she woke to a sharp pain in her side. She saw Branden over her, she couldn't figure out what in the hell was going on. She was in and out of conscious as he worked on her and sewed her up. She felt a hand in hers, and moved her head slowly."Damon?" She asked as she looked at august and then She blanked out again.

She finally woke later the evening. She sat up in her bed and gasped at her side."ow fuck." She muttered and looked around. She saw August and looked for her brother. She had seen him.

"Zoey, what happened... why did he have had gun in the first place?" Watching her face he saw her eyes searching too deeply into his own. She was looking for her brother and he knew it. Shaking his head he stood and started pacing. Running his hands through his black hair he sighed with his hands resting on top of his head.

"He was trying to kill himself f wasn't he?"

Status
Not open for further replies.