Teenage Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grayson smiled "definitely dogs. They're loyal and they will protect you if need be..." He trailed off some "maybe that's how August really sees me...I'm just his attack dog..." He said getting side tracked then shook his head as if to shake that thought from his mind. He looked down at her smiling "your turn" he said running his fingers through her hair softly and absentmindedly.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Zoey smirked and shook het head."dogs smell and slobber." She said. She looked at him,"No stop august does not see you like that, not at all." She said gently,"if he does then he is wrong." She said. She smirked"hmm okay if you could eat anything in the world what would you eat?" She asked him she smiled. She blushed as he ran his hand through her hair it felt nice, she liked it.

Grayson looked at her giving her a small squeeze "I don't care what he thinks anymore" he then thought about her question "hmm Pizza. Damn do I love a good pizza...wait no...pie. I can't live without pie" he said as his stomach grumbled. His cheeks grew link again "guess I'm hungry" he laughed nervously damn why am I nervous...its only Zoey... He thought to himself.

"Good doesn't matter, what he thinks of you. You are your own person." She said gently. She giggled at him,"pie, hhmm I have to say Chinese food, your turn."she said."want I can get food brought up. She texted Derek to bring her and Grayson food. She drank and handed him the bottle and sighed. She watched him gently. She smiled at him, why was she feeling like a school girl around him it was Grayson.

Grayson's stomach growled at the sight of food when Derek came in. He didn't care that Derek saw him holding Zoey "thanks bro" he said taking the food. Derek just grunted a response and walked out. Grayson began eating his food as he thought of another question "hmmm...what did you want to be when you grew up?" He asked.

She ate the fruit and sighed. She thanked Derek he only grunted a reply. She laughed and shook her head. She looked at Grayson."oddly enough a detective or a teacher." She said and laughed gently."what about you?" She asked him.

Grayson shrugged "wasn't an option for me. I had done some studying in the mental hospital but by the time I hit junior high or with grade I dropped out. Didn't have much ambition as a kid" he said after he swallowed his food.

She nods"understandable" she said. She lay beside him."hmmm if you could be any where in the world and with any one in the den atm where and who would it be?" She asked him. She said and looked up at him.

Grayson finished eating and laid back down as well "right now only one I want to be around is you. So I'd take you to Italy...we would just tour the whole country" he said with a smile "I love Shakespear"

Zoey smiled gently at him and nods."Italy that be nice.The Vatican, and catacombs" She said."Let's see out everyone here, you and Ireland back to my heritage roots." She said and smiled up at him. She was glad this was distracting him but, there also seemed to be something here.

Grayson smiled "Ireland would awesome to go visit...especially during saint Patrick's day" he said. He looked at her feeling his heart pounding sure that she could hear it too. He tried to even out his breath to slow it down some but it didn't work. He subconsciously licked his lips as he stared at hers what the hell is wrong with me...Anna just died and here I am thinking about Zoey... He looked up at the ceiling his thoughts all jumbled up. He felt confused but also an urge to just make out with Zoey.

Zoey smiled."Yeah that be amazing and with you, definitely fun, actually st. Patrick's day isn't what you think over there. They shut everything down." She said. She looked at him and could feel his heart racing. Hers was going a mile a minute. She knew they were thinking similar things. This was wrong his girlfriend was killed and he just found out. She watched him look at the ceiling, she was starting to panick she needed to distract him. She saw him looking at her lips."Grayson your turn," she said calmly and gently moved her arm in het injured side and gently ran a hand through his hair. She needed to calm him and her nerves.

• Love
Reactions: BookDragon
Branden sat down on the kitchen floor and wiped the blood off his hands from Grayson's wounds. He looked to Fianna who was busy sweeping and keeping herself busy. Standing he walked to her and took the broom from her hands gently, taking her hands in his own.

"Don't ever think your scars are ugly Fianna, your scars make you who you are and you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen..." he smiled and brushed the hair out of her eyes.
Fianna flinched a little as she felt his hands on hers, taking the broom away from her gently and replaced it with Branden's hands. She isn't used to being touched nor get so intimate with someone but she's trying her best to get comfortable around him. After all, she's going to stay in the den for quite a period of time.

His words sent shivers running down her spine as her heart pounded loudly. She is far from beautiful nor pretty for she doesn't see herself in that way. She's a nerd, a particle of dust that isn't important and a nuisance, she shouldn't be called pretty. "Flattery won't bring you anywhere, Branden. I'm not beautiful.. I'm just.. average.. Those words doesn't suit someone like me.." she mumbled, lowering her head out of shame.

Zoey smiled."Yeah that be amazing and with you, definitely fun, actually st. Patrick's day isn't what you think over there. They shut everything down." She said. She looked at him and could feel his heart racing. Hers was going a mile a minute. She knew they were thinking similar things. This was wrong his girlfriend was killed and he just found out. She watched him look at the ceiling, she was starting to panick she needed to distract him. She saw him looking at her lips."Grayson your turn," she said calmly and gently moved her arm in het injured side and gently ran a hand through his hair. She needed to calm him and her nerves.

Grayson felt her hands through his hair. He looked over to her "you feel what's going between us don't you?" He asked not even playing the game anymore. He wanted to his emotions in check "I want to kiss you right now...but....would that be fair to Anna's memory? Would I be betraying her by going with how I feel and kiss you? I'm so very confused right now..."

Zoey sighed and looked at him, she noticed her hands in his haor. It had been a knee jerk reaction to calm him it was how she calmed her brother. Zoey bit her lip and pulled her hands down."Grayson it's okay to have feelings for someone else, or want to kiss them. It doesn't mean you are betraying Anna or her memory. Your hurt and trying to figure things out. She would want you to be happy and what ever you do, know she is always there watching and approving of the choices that are good for you and disappointed in the bad ones." She said. She bit her lip hoping that helped at all. He said he wanted to kiss her twice. She wanted to kiss him as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.