teen wolf Raven& Sienna Mccall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah says sienna has ears and a tail u see that too right? She says yeah sienna would never give u bad drink that would cause this.

Ebony slowly took a breath. "Yes I see it too." She replied. "And thanks for the reassurance." She added still feeling she was on something or maybe had something to make her hulosinate all of a sudden.

Sienna says this is real guys I'm scared I can't return to normal I don't know how. Tears showed in the corner of her eyes. She ran last them down the stairs turning into a brownish red wolf running out of the house.

Ebony hearing Sienna bit her lower lip trying to think. Then when Sienna ran out Ebony immediately headed to grab her bag. She picked a small pouch out and then headed for the front door stopping knowing Sarah was still there. "Come on we have to after her." She stated not willing to sit there much longer.

Sarah says OK you lead the way I don't know how to track a hallucination. She fainted falling to the ground.

Sienna ran into the woods and layed down behind a tree whimpering and shaking.

Ebony took a sigh and nodded but then moved to catch Sarah. Soon setting her down carefully. Then picking back up the item out of her bag she took a breath and check to make sure the light worked in it for the flashlight. The other end she just planned to use for defense or like her lacrosse stick. Taking them both she headed outside and looked at her surroundings. Taking a breath she took off toward the woods she saw a good distance from the house. She took off at a jog and hoped to find Sienna.

Sienna kept whimpering and shaking as an arrow entered her shoulder she growled in pain a man with a cross bow standing it pointed at her.

Ebony picked up her pace when she swore she saw someone move in the woods. "Hey Sienna girl why you run off?" She called then stopped seeing the man. "Hey that's not some wild animal man." She shouted not sure what else to comment being he obviously had a bow. Ebony didn't know for sure still if this was a dream but wasn't planning on her new friend getting killed even in her dreams by some hunter. Even if they some how became a wolf. Ebony just knew the figure near the man had the same fur color as her friend that just seemed to become a wolf.

A wolf tackled the man with the crossbow knocking him out before turning into a man teenage boy Scott from school

Ebony seemed to freeze and just stare at the boy who was just a wolf then glanced back at Sienna. She wasn't sure what to comment or do. She just looked a bit shocked like she had when she first saw Sienna sit in front of her as a wolf and speak to her.

sienna whimpered the arrow buried deep in her fur it had pierced her leg she whimpered in pain. she looked at ebony sadness in her eyes.

Scott says im sorry sienna im the one who bit you.

Ebony moved closer looking at the arrow seeing it in her friends leg. "It's going to be okay. Do u think the animal hospital could remove it?" She asked trying to think how to help. Hearing the boy she looked at him. "Well at this point I think we have a bigger issue than you explaining why she's a wolf. And why I feel like I'm going crazy." Ebony stated while she seemed to be looking for a way to maybe help slow the bleeding till they properly removed the arrow. She knew sometimes removing an arrow could be more dangerous than leaving it in if you don't know what your doing.

Sienna returned to human form her leg bleeding badly her tail behind her and her wolf ears showing she says ebony can I lean on u then we can go to the animal hospital my boss can help. Scott u come along.

Ebony watched as Sienna seemed to figure out how to shift back. "Yeah you can lean on me. Whatever you think's best to get you help." She replied and looked to Scott. Then back to Sienna she moved to help her friend stand to walk.

She says ebony she leans on her new friend her tail seemed to wrap around ebonys waist as a way to keep her safe. Scott followed them slowly keeping a look out for trouble.

Ebony placed her arm at her new friends waist and felt the tail seem to warp around her's. "Don't worry" Was all she commented as they began to head to the animal hospital it would be Ebony's second time there.

She says ebony where is Sarah is she safe Scott keep Sarah safe I will keep evony safe go now!!!!

Ebony keep walking noticing how Scott was close. "Yeah she clasped at your place. I couldn't lock the door though being I wasn't sure if you happened to have your house key... But it's closed at least." She answered then looked to the boy and back to Sienna. "I'm guessing you know him enough to say it's okay for him to go make sure she's doing alright." Ebony added in a very low whisper.

Sienna says Scott is my brother he knows Sarah very well I trust him to keep her safe she growled at a man as he approached them she put ebony behind her and growled again under her breath.

Ebony listened to Sienna explain about Scott before hearing footsteps and Sienna seem to growl. "Um alright." She replied a bit confused then when Sienna growled and seemed to move more in front of her. Ebony grabbed the flashlight she had brought with her encase they might need it. "We probable should keep walking and try to avoid but also slightly ignore every person that may be around." She added not sure if slowing down would be good for Sienna.

Status
Not open for further replies.