teen wolf Raven& Sienna Mccall

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The nurse says sir I need to remind you were wolfs don't exist so please stop shooting people. John we have had this issue with you and the silver arrows before.

He says I'm sorry ebony do you want to check on Sarah then I can show you a few lacrosse tricks.

"I was aiming at a wolf not a werewolf." He replied being he didn't see any definite signs of a werewolf. But he wouldn't admit his gut did feel he had seen one. "But look she got in front of it I went after being I thought I hit the wolf I saw and saw her hurt. Wasn't sure if it was from me or not cause the back was missing." He stated. "But I am aware what the state believes and we both know I'm not the only hunter out there keeping an eye out for the werewolves if they do appear." He finished. "The reason the arrow was silver was well I'm kind of low on normal arrow ammo and so was using left over arrows." The hunter said trying to give a reason behind the whole thing.

Ebony sighed. "Yeah I'd like to check on her and I suppose you could show me just a few to pass some of the time." She replied. Ebony then moved from the wall and went to check on Sarah.

Sarah was sound asleep on Sienna's bed tucked in sleeping happily a smile on her face.

The nurse says OK john well be more careful come with me she will awake soon.

Ebony sighed feeling a bit relieved that Sarah at least was alright. She then turned back to Scott. "Um I guess you can show me some lacrosse tricks." She stated.

He nodded and followed. "Alright I'll be more careful." He stated trying to not mumble anything until he knew the nurse wouldn't be able to hear.

The nurse went up back taking the arrow as well. Sienna's wound had already begun to heal by the time the nurse came back later to check on her she was healed like nothing had happened a little bloody but otherwise good.

Scott days OK grab your stick.

The man had chosen to sit waiting to hear the results on the girl he hoped she wouldn't need much stitching or any sugary from the arrow.

Ebony grabbed her lacrosse stick once again for the day. "Alright." She replied.

The nurse yells doctor come look quickly at the arrow girl quick!!!!

The doctor runs past john saying kira calm down our arrow girl is..... he saw the would fully healed and says holy shit she is healed how? This is a miracle!

Scott says OK catch the ball with your stick and whip it back at me as hard as you can don't be afraid throw it back real hard! He throws the ball lightly to ebony.

John stood a bit confused by the doctor and nurse's commotion and moved to try and see the room. He hoped to over hear what in the world was going on. "Hey what's wrong?" He asked confused and a bit panicky on why the rush.

"Umm alright." Ebony replied after Scott explained and gave it her best try doing exactly as he said to the best of her understanding. It took a moment but she figured it was caught well enough to try and toss back so she did just that hoping it would go back to Scott and not land straight down from her try at a throw.

Scott says good job as he catches it and says now when you catch it whip it at me like you just found out I killed sienna or Sarah.

The doctor says its a miracle she is healed no wound but how its impossible!

Ebony just stared at him a moment. "I'm not sure that's a good idea." She said after a while. "You may not like the result..." She added to try and explain she knew if she allowed it her angry could have bad results.

The man put on a fake smile. "Yes it would be." He said allowed but in his thoughts had a different idea. 'Unless there is something supernatural at work say the wolf I shot wasn't just a wolf maybe.' He thought but didn't say anything his eyes just tried to glare at the girl he thought was just a girl now he wasn't sure.

He says I'm a werewolf just do it I will heal do it!!!!!!

The doctor says as soon as she wakes sir you can bring her home.

Ebony after a while finally gave a nod. "Alright if your asking that bad I guess..." She replied not liking the idea but breathed waiting for the ball.

"Um alright..." John replied and waited to for the girl to wake up.

Scott threw the ball to her and said OK whenever your ready as hard as you possibly can throw it OK?

Sienna woke up as a nurse took out the Iv. She says where am I?

Ebony didn't reply. Her eye was on the ball and immediately she reacted when he commented on throwing it once she was ready. When she caught it to whip this time first it sounded almost like a crack then the sound of wind caught by the ball could be heard as if seemed to hurdle back toward Scott. Once she had hit it that was when Ebony seemed to breath normal again. "Um okay..." She finally said to reply even though it was pretty late.

John stood and moved over from where he had sat in the room. "You had me bring you to the hospital miss." He replied.

The ball hit him in the head as he went to move and he fell over a bruise forming then healing away but he was out cold

She says oh yeah I was hurt real bad by that arrow. Why did u shoot me!?!?!

Ebony realizing how hard and where it hit stared a moment. Then finally moved to try and get him inside. "I'm really sorry... I think I got carried away just a bit..." She stated speaking to the out cold Scott not sure what he heard. She then tried to see about maybe lifting him to get him back inside.

The man stared at her. "Because I saw a wolf and I'm a hunter." He replied. "You were in the wrong place at the wrong moment in time. Unless you were a werewolf then I had a bigger reason to had shot you but acquiring to society there is no such thing." John added his voice grew quiet and cold and aimed where only she could hear for the very last part of his sentence the nurse and doctor or whoever else was in the room would assume he just mumbled something like he usually did when accidentally hurting a person over a supernatural being.

scott opens his eyes and laughs saying wow good hit i got you though he laughs harder saying i faked being out.

she says oops sorry and yes can we go home?

Ebony relaxed once he seemed to be okay. She then pushed him down from trying to pick him up. "Well you better learn quick it's not good to scare me." She replied. "I wasn't sure how bad I actually hit you." She stated.

The man gave a nod. "Alright. Well I'm ready to drive you where ever you need to get home." He stated and waited for her to lead the way out the door.

he says sorry i didnt react fast good shot your definitely a great friend for my sister.

she slowly got up and said umm can you lead me to the exit.

Ebony started at him. "That's an odd way to determine if I'm a good friend or not." She stated not commenting on how he was probable wrong being how much trouble she usually gets into.

"Alright" He replied and began to walk out the door leading the way to his truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.