teen wolf Raven& Sienna Mccall

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
She says ebony listen to me very carefully run straight back to my house and lock yourself in my room go now!!!! She kneeled down on the ground and broke the arrow so they couldnt see it was silver and laywd down using her injury to an advantage to be a hurt person.

Ebony stared at her like she was a bit crazy not that Ebony didn't claim herself to be at this moment. "But your hurt." She stated even if Sienna may had pushed her to make her start to run. She didn't really move but a few feet. "And you had Scott go to check on Sarah someone needs to stay with you." Ebony said and seemed to glance around once more not sure she liked the idea of leaving her friend there who was shot by some arrow.

She says I will be OK I will look human to them she said run go now!!! The man appeared holding a gun and says where is the wolf tell me!!!

Ebony gave a nod but didn't seem to like the idea. She took a breath and took of trying to force herself not to look back even after hearing the man with the gun.

sienna whimpers in pain saying im hurt can you help me sir im sorry i have no clue of what wolf you speak. could you help me im really hurt this arrow went deep i accidentally ran into the path of an archer.

Ebony keep moving but did turn trying to remember how to get back. She sighed knowing how her sense of direction isn't the best.

(Can you play the hunter?)

Scott stood outside seeing ebony ran over and said quickly come in Sarah is OK come in quickly.

(Hu sure he might not be the greatest thought.)

Ebony saw Scott and was a bit shocked how she retraced her steps pretty blindly. "Um alright" Ebony replied and hurried inside. Ebony had many questions that had been added in her thoughts when she was trying to find her way back.

The hunter looked the the injured girl in front of him. He seemed to look at the wound best he could see by how she was sitting. "Are you sure that's how you got hurt? And you didn't see a wolf near here which was probable what they were aiming at?" He questioned seeming to glance around he didn't think there was anyone else out hunting and he knew he had seen a wolf.

she said no i havent seen a wolf but will you please help me i dont feel well.

The hunter took a sigh and thought about the unlikely before what may had really happened. But he didn't asked once the girl said she was feeling funny. He decided perhaps after the arrow flew he had blinked allowing him to not see the girl get hit by the arrow instead of the wolf. "Alright let's get you some help. How bad is it?" he asked getting down on the earth floor.

she said it went really deep and it hurts i feel really dizzy because ive lost alot of blood.

scott says are you ok im really worried about you.

The hunter nodded seeing the blood. he couldn't really tell how deep it actually might be but he did sigh. "Guess we should get you to the hospital then. I'm not sure how safely we could get the arrow out with any of the things in my truck." He commented.

Ebony looked at him a moment before replying. "I'm fine we should be more concerned about Sienna and Sarah." Ebony stated and then looked around. "Speaking of Sarah is she okay?" She asked seeming to push her questions aside for the moment she wasn't willing to ask much of anything till she knew her new friends would be okay.

I mumble sir please I begin to black out.

Scott says Sarah is asleep in siennas room now.

The man sighed not liking the fact it seemed he lost the wolf but this girl did seem to need help and it was his arrow. He picked her up carefully and headed on back to his truck. Then grabbed some bandages he had and wrapped it to hold the wound till they got to a hospital to try and get her better fit help.

Ebony gave a nod. "Well at least I know she's alright." Ebony replied and sighed leaning against a close wall. She crossed her arms after a moment of leaning back. "I hope soon we can say the same for Sienna. I'm not sure what you got her and well maybe me into but it's not looking good." Ebony commented.

Scott says tell me everything that happened as her alpha I can feel where she is at or if she is in danger.

Ebony seemed to have an eye raise when he wen ahead and seemed to claim being an alpha but didn't comment on it. "Well for starters why did you turn her?" She asked feeling that may be a good place to start. "Cause I don't think she would had ran off if she wasn't having to deal with a wolf bite." She paused. "I also would say after the hospital and us coming here is where things started. She didn't look to good then." She paused. "And then you have the me hearing a dog in her room but turned out to be her and immediately Sarah thought we were crazy." She paused to switch which leg held her up. "Then Sienna ran off she got shot I'm guessing before I found her and then you came in. Which sums up the day." She finished and then seemed to wait for him to start answering.

The hunter had started the car and it didn't take but a few minutes to get to the hospital. The hard part was getting her in and explaining what had happened.

The nurse says sir how was this young lady shot and what is your relation to her.

Scott says I didn't mean to turn her all wolves lose control night of the full moon and we can't handle who we bite. He nods while listening then had spoken.

"No relation found her in the woods. She said that she got in front of the arrow by accident and was passing by when she was hit." He stated trying to explain best he could what happened. "I believe when she got in front of there path they were after a wolf I had seen moments ago before finding her when I went to try and find it myself." He said not sure sharing how it was possible his arrow that hit would affect the situation.

Ebony sighed. Then she moved a hand through her hair. "Well to bad you couldn't." She stated not sure what else to say for the moment.

The starts to remove the arrow saying a silver arrow sir was it your arrow?

Scott says oh that hurts.

The man looked down. "I'm afraid I think it might be yes." He replied. "I was out hunting with a bow and did see a wolf but I'm not sure if it's mine or possible even another who saw the same wolf." He answered. The hunter was being honest that he wasn't positive but he didn't say much more.

Ebony just couldn't help but smirk. "Well it's the truth if you could she wouldn't have gotten bite, probable wouldn't had ran off. Or you could had gotten here maybe sooner before she ran off to the woods." Ebony said. "But I guess you can work on making it up to her and us." Ebony added.

Status
Not open for further replies.