teen wolf Raven& Sienna Mccall

Status
Not open for further replies.
when they first pulled out of the drive they headed towards her house on her bike and she held the bag for ebony. they rode this below

tw 1.jpg

They then pulled up to this house quickly in a small quiet part outside town.

tw.png

As they rode Ebony held on glad she wasn't the one holding the bag. Then when they arrived seeing the house she was silent before slowly getting off taking it in. She was a bit shocked to see the house being out of town and it reminded her faintly of her grandmother's place.

She smiles and says we are here safe and sound she laughed happily.

Ebony smiled and nodded. "Yes we are that's always a good start." She replied.

She walked the bike up the drive into the garage saying come on mom won't be homefor a few hours and dad well..... just come on silly

Ebony walked slowly behind till she was told to come on she then picked up her pace. "Um alright." She replied a bit confused but she followed never he less.

She giggled lightly and jogged up the steps to her room still carrying ebonies bags she played them on the bed in her room saying here we are.

Ebony followed up the steps and saw the room. "Yep it's better than mine." She said and gave a laugh.

she says well your extended stay begins now so whatever you need i can make it happen.

Ebony smiled. "Thank you." She said. "Um I don't know of anything right now thanks. Any ideas of what we should do first?" Ebony asked not sure the plans nor had many ideas herself.

Well we get PJs on and just talk If you want and if you need a shower feel free my room is a bit of a mess so I'm gonna clean up a little.

Ebony nodded. "Alright thanks." She replied. "And I might should being before what happened I was practicing with your friend." She explained. And then grabbed her pjs from her bag. "Um where's the bathroom at?" She asked being it was her first time here.

She said down the hall two doors on the right she smiled and says enjoy your shower. There are towels in the cabinet in the bathroom.

Ebony smiled. "Thanks" She replied and headed the way she was instructed after getting her things. She got out towels and set her items down to be ready when she got through with her shower.

Sienna smiled and began to clean up her room after ebony left. She played on the bed but cringed grabbing her side in pain she swore she could hear the cars passing by the house outside which was unusual normally u couldn't hear them

It didn't take long but Ebony soon came out with a simi-wet head. Her hair dried a bit fast being it was short. She could see the room had been cleaned. "Hey I'm uh done where will you want the towels? I left them in there for now if that's alright." She said.

Sienna popped her head off the pillow saying no u can leave them in yhr bathroom sorry I zoned out for a second

"Your fine I do that all the time." She replied and gave a small smile. She sat down on part of the bed.

she says sorry so umm you want to eat some dinner i can order pizza mom left some money for dinner we can order whatever we want chinese pizza or whatever. what do you like?

Ebony looked to her listing. "Your fine. And uh either is fine with me actually I rarely get either." She replied with a shrug. She then thought trying to think if she really even had a preference of something. "We don't really get the chance to order out so not sure there's a certain one I prefer." Ebony added and hinted slightly at her adoptive families budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.